TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Eiralox
For science.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:17 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.8
Eiralox (5) - Bingle, Not_Mafia, Itinerants, DkKoba, Gamma Emerald [E-2]

Cook (1) - Enchant
Itinerants (1) - Eiralox
DkKoba (1) - Cook

Not voting: KatyKimFanClub, MegAzumarill, pisskop, Psyche, ZZZX

With 13 alive it takes 7 to exile.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2023-10-08 20:00:00) or when an exile is reached.

Cook is V/LA until Saturday.
time will end
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

Not gonna happen. Enchant and Itenerants lurking it all day and bingle just funny. Get zzzx to vote me then. And even then town admitting that they just can't see scum. It would be rather funny were I to die. But it's not gonna happen. wise up and read the game. enchant/bluesnek/itenerants day one. basic stuff.

don't really care to analyze gamma and koba votes further than this. better slots to solve today than them.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1949, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: eiralox
Hard way it is
Hard way to what? Appeasing Bingle? Sure. Name me truly original takes either Binlge or Itenerants have had the entire game. If you and zzzx are town you should take a deep hard look because Itenerants has been openwolfing from very early on. Guillotina saw thru it. Iamveryhappy saw trhu it. And you think your vote means something because Bingle spams me about a role that doesn't matter? And I'm not approaching the rest of Bingle's points because they're lazy. If people like sheeping lazy points without being able to judge and feel intent then I feel less like trying and more like leaving town to the wolves. Easier that way.

Jumping from Cook to me,whatever. As I said earlier, ignoring any hard conclusions on you for now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

You refuse to claim information that doesn't actually affect your claim and is of no consequence to claim. You're fucking around and this is the find out part.

I claimed my roles I didn't get nearly immediately. It's not hard.

"I got my mod discretion and here is my town maf and wild card picks" or if you are claiming you got vt'd you can easily claim all of them.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:58 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Do you have a compelling reason not to give up the information eira?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also it might amuse you to know I am the main of confidently incorrect, and played with you before - regrettably in one of my worst games of all time
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

fwiw it's like more likely if eira not town here that they're a 3p bc surely their scum team would have said something

Ofc I think nono is groupscum so maybe not kek
retired
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1954, DkKoba wrote: You refuse to claim information that doesn't actually affect your claim and is of no consequence to claim. You're fucking around and this is the find out part.

I claimed my roles I didn't get nearly immediately. It's not hard.

"I got my mod discretion and here is my town maf and wild card picks" or if you are claiming you got vt'd you can easily claim all of them.
whatever. get enchant to put me at e-1 then and get zzzx to hammer if this is the depth of your town game, how you choose to approach my slot. and if you're not town, this bores me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Mafia: Goon(of an arbitrary faction) post 2180

Free: 10,000, post 10000

Mod Discretion: Alien Vote Donator, post 2367

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
literally like post 2 look it's not hard
retired
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1955, MegAzumarill wrote: Do you have a compelling reason not to give up the information eira?
Yes, I find it absurd that anyone is taking Bingle seriously and am therefore being obstinate.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Tell us why it's absurd to claim picks that you did not receive
retired
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1957, DkKoba wrote: fwiw it's like more likely if eira not town here that they're a 3p bc surely their scum team would have said something

Ofc I think nono is groupscum so maybe not kek
Enchant, Itenerants, Bingle. Preference on Itenerants. I have little else to say. Cook becoming obvious town. Psyche and KatyKim I don'tfrankly care about for now. Gamme has felt town,Yimmy has felt town. Little interest in worrying about Koba.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1961, DkKoba wrote: Tell us why it's absurd to claim picks that you did not receive
Because it's like looking at people trying to catch a bird by putting a net in a cage and asking it why the sky's blue. And I honestly I just find it funny.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1963, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1961, DkKoba wrote: Tell us why it's absurd to claim picks that you did not receive
Because it's like looking at people trying to catch a bird by putting a net in a cage and asking it why the sky's blue. And I honestly I just find it funny.
I actually explained why it's useful to know at some point iirc and refusing to claim was precisely why i initiated the game with it bc it implies something about one of the picks
retired
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1964, DkKoba wrote:
I actually explained why it's useful to know at some point iirc and refusing to claim was precisely why i initiated the game with it bc it implies something about one of the picks
Koba I'm here to vote scum. There's two days left. To me these things are a timewaste. Itenerants likely in a scum PT. Enchant so silent today that them being town is a hard sell.Bingle I'm not even going to start talking about. If you want to be like Bingle and only focus on me go ahead. If it really matters so much I'll even claim it, when there's a massclaim. but you can lim me before i decide to waste any more time on something i've never attached even an iota of value toin terms advancing the game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm literally 1 claim away from switching off... refusing to claim info that is easy and free to claim for town and risky for mafia you have to realize does not look good for u

You don't have to claim the pick that got VT'd I already see a scenario for you as town where you wouldn't.
Just claim the other 3
retired
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:26 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1965, Eiralox wrote:
Koba I'm here to vote scum. There's two days left. To me these things are a timewaste. Itenerants likely in a scum PT. Enchant so silent today that them being town is a hard sell.Bingle I'm not even going to start talking about. If you want to be like Bingle and only focus on me go ahead. If it really matters so much I'll even claim it, when there's a massclaim. but you can lim me before i decide to waste any more time on something i've never attached even an iota of value toin terms advancing the game.
You know claiming it would have saved a signifigant amount of time and energy related to this conversation.

You are wasting time currently from withholding information, seemingly out of spite of Bingle?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1966, DkKoba wrote: I'm literally 1 claim away from switching off... refusing to claim info that is easy and free to claim for town and risky for mafia you have to realize does not look good for u

You don't have to claim the pick that got VT'd I already see a scenario for you as town where you wouldn't.
Just claim the other 3
My f dude did Bingle infect you iamveryhappy claimed long ago. don't you think there might be a reason bingle is pushing this when i'm pushing itenerants?

i already said this is a vaste of my time whether i claim it or not so for now i choose not to. not saying never will.

all i want is u and gamma to unvote me lol so i can go to sleep but whatever.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1967, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1965, Eiralox wrote:
You know claiming it would have saved a signifigant amount of time and energy related to this conversation.

You are wasting time currently from withholding information, seemingly out of spite of Bingle?
Nah I'm just amused out of all the scummy behavior people could have noticed today they decide this matters. And I'm very sure I have an idea what Bingle'sidea with this was from the start so this is all just run of the mill tbh. Happy's townpick has nothing to do with pumpkins that's all imma say now.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Cook »

iamvh claimed:

groupscum: mafia 3-shot disloyal doctor
the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its ass
and a role called 16 y/o which gains powers as the game continues, notably it doesn't have a vote at the start of the game, which means iamvh can't have rolled it

here it is tho if you're looking for it
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Cook »

obviously we can't confirm if eiralox/iamvh had a TFPTSLBOOIA or not, because of the martyr roll. if there had been more than, say, 2 kills last night, then i'd be inclined to believe eiralox was town, because not a one TFPTSLBOOIA is scum-aligned in the deck.

point is, though, that there's like a 50/50 shot of eiralox being scum
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Eiralox »

All 25 posts in Bingle's Iso
Spoiler:

In post 1734, Bingle wrote: Hey everyone. I’ve read nothing but this page and I have one very important question. How do we make ccs lose the game?
Greeting
In post 1745, Bingle wrote:
In post 1744, Eiralox wrote: Haven't read all.

Day cop suggestions:

Not_Mafia:
On absolve, confirmed vannilla town and possible wise voter. On condemn, just funny.

Eira:
Absolve a vannilla town.

Itenerants:
I feel good about absolving or condemning here.

I'm operating on Not_Mafia trueclaim from the little I've read. Confirming either me or Not_Mafia means that killers have to kill a powerless role eventually instead of us confirming a strong role and damning them.

I'm also operating on the basis that pisskop has the check, that's obvious I guess.

Nothing else for now. Have fun... unless fun isn't your thing.
This logic is less valid in a bastard multiball game, for two reasons. Oops all inno doesn’t work in the presence of a cult, or any godfather like ability, which are both possible.

Multiple kills per night reduces the impact of innocents over all.

Cops should definitely be hunting for guilties.
Eiralox interaction. Mentions vannilla shouldn't be checked but give no input whether Itenerants is a good target.
In post 1776, Bingle wrote:
In post 1746, Eiralox wrote: This doesn't say much. Yay or nay on Itinerants?
You vastly overestimate my "knowing who the fuck that is" stat. It was my dumpstat. I put everything into "Spite".
Dodges. Bingle continues this pattern of not having read or making it appear so. mistakes like not knowing about n_ms and veryhappys prior claims,oracting like it to achieve a predistened goalbasedupon eira'sinitial fos of itenerants.
In post 1781, Bingle wrote:
In post 1778, pisskop wrote: enh. When I sober up Ill figure out why I thought flavor gave me an offering, and if Im mad at cook for no reason or not.
Don’t examine your anger. Succumb to it. Together we can rule the galaxy as dogbeast and snake.
Nothing to say here
In post 1789, Bingle wrote:
In post 1782, Cook wrote: if this is another fucking amway recruitment message i'm going to shoot someone
Don't worry, if I'm going to recruit someone to amway I'll at least actually claim every part of my role when I do so.

I'm bored now.

VOTE: Cook for offering to shoot people for me. She's clearly buddying.
Nothing to say here. Cook is probably town here so if bingle mafia maybe they thought pisskop would vote cook idk.
In post 1798, Bingle wrote:
In post 1790, Enchant wrote: Amway really suck i am surprised people ever accepted knowing they will lose all powers.
There were a lot of shitty roles and there were actually a few ways to make it breaking, but yeah… a lot of d1 was me winding aureal up about it to make noise.

Can someone clue me in on what the pisskop situation is? It kinda sounds to me like pisskop is talking out his ass and I’d like to clarify that a bit.
Nothing to say here. Maybe doesnt want pisskop to beconfirmed at this point.
In post 1800, Bingle wrote:
In post 1799, Save The Dragons wrote: What's going on in this game
Pisskop accused cook of stealing a snackrifice and then was told that didn’t make any sense and the mod confirmed you’re a serial killer.
Nothing to say here.
In post 1810, Bingle wrote: I replaced in overnight and am unrepentantly not putting effort into reading what’s already happened.

Which kinda makes eir wanting to sheep a page 70 rvs vote even more scummy.

VOTE: eiralox
Eira says doesn't want to vote cook with bingle because cook iso looks good. bingle decideds eira almost voting cook means something.instinct i had is itenerants needs to be protected and bingle is the expendable runner.
In post 1831, Bingle wrote: I’m wagoning eiralox for the scummy ass posting on the last four pages. Why are you wagoning eiralox?
No true input.I have discussed many slots at this point, bingledoesnt want to approach that content at this time cos afraid he'll clear town by spew
In post 1838, Bingle wrote:
In post 1832, Cook wrote: ...i'm not?
That doesn’t answer my question, it merely dodges it. You see, the correct thing to do here is to vote eiralox and then give a reason for doing so. I’ll let you try again.
Nothing post. beligerence as seen with recent pushes.
In post 1839, Bingle wrote:
In post 1813, MegAzumarill wrote: Mech breakdown since people don't seem to want to read Day 1.

One shot Dayvig as a role doesn't exist according to 3p.
Pisskop is a day alignment cop we can sacrifice ourselves at night to give more checks to. Currently has 1 check.
Cook had the power to dayvig day 1, doing so when their wagon picked up momentum, otherwise unknown for role.
Pisskop is an ISK according to patchwork, and therefore is mech!town if we trust patchwork's flip.
Other deaths have been to a day 1 dayvig/selfkill courtesy of flavor leaf.
NM and Eira are VT claims.
Some people but not all have claimed between mod discretion and town.

I think that's about it?
The role One Shot Dayvig specifically, or any role that can dayvig exactly one time?
Can pisskop daycop multiple times per day?
Cook was wagoner d1 and saved by a dayvig, why? What about the dayvig made her town?
What the fuck is an ISK?
Mechanically, how were roles decided this game. I thought it was supposed to be a upick?
Nothing to say here.either unaware of the patchwork flip or acts that way.
In post 1863, Bingle wrote:
In post 1843, Eiralox wrote: Bingle how can anyone take your push on me seriously at this point if you don't even know about the inner sanctum keepers. Or perhaps act that way. On one side though things like these make me wonder if I can still consider you as part of a pt, as I have suspected. Because if this ignorance is sincere then I have to re-examine that possibility. For now it's still in my table though.
I mean… how can anyone not be voting you after you are this obvscum from only the last 6 pages? I don’t need to read the rest of the game to smell the shit you’re trying to pass off as potpourri.
still nothing. compares my input to excrement
In post 1864, Bingle wrote: NM, Eiralox: what roles did you submit that got vetoed?
asks infoalready provided excpept for one role: iamveryhappy'stown pick.means bingle probably suspects i might be an investigative with a possible guilty.
In post 1865, Bingle wrote:
In post 1842, MegAzumarill wrote: Bingle, Itinerats and Psyche (by my count) need to confirm if they are in a pt or not.
I told you I wasn’t in a pt in our pt. Go check it once in a while.
No answer given, really. Maybe in the pt with enchant and itenerants.
In post 1905, Bingle wrote:
In post 1867, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1864, Bingle wrote: NM, Eiralox: what roles did you submit that got vetoed?
Does it matter? Overall I have little reason to interact with you beyond what I've already said. I haven't felt you approach my slot in good faith or with any depth, you've basically done nothing today, blah blah blah i'm sort of tired so if don't end it here i'll rant on and on. And N_M already shared all his picks.
Yeah, so… really easy to claim a role you don’t actually have, and no associated risk. Really hard to claim a role that is believably gamebreaking but not gamebreaking enough that you wouldn’t send it in the first place, especially when someone else might actually HAVE that role.
Still nothing of note said.
In post 1906, Bingle wrote:
In post 1880, DkKoba wrote: "why are we wagoning eiralox"

im on that wagon

im supposedly suspicious

barely anything breated towards me

that is fear. that is someone who knows their push is wrong tbh.

lest we not forget the scummy way cook used their dayvig on d1, distinctly different from FL's hero shot in that FL was grilling that slot actively.
Counter point: likely multiball. Scum probably actually believe their arguments here.
This is what made me think koba is town and bingle needs them on his side. wangts me and cook to be superobv scum buddies in koba and others' minds.
In post 1907, Bingle wrote: Dk, do you think any of eirs treatment of me is good faith? Because the discrediting of my reads based on my not reading prior to my replacement seems like pretty much the opposite of that, and I want whatever you’re smoking to reach that conclusion.
if someone with a limited graspor a seemingly limited graspof the game pushes me without explanation this is a probable response from me.
In post 1916, Bingle wrote:
In post 1912, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1907, Bingle wrote: Dk, do you think any of eirs treatment of me is good faith? Because the discrediting of my reads based on my not reading prior to my replacement seems like pretty much the opposite of that, and I want whatever you’re smoking to reach that conclusion.
i think eira is approaching the game in good faith in their own POV overall yes.
:/

Did you roll scum? Sad days, dk, sad days.
I think i'll try not to see the world where koba and bingleare together.i mean i'm giving koba the benefit of the doubt today.
In post 1918, Bingle wrote: I disagree that there’s nuance. Performance, but not nuance.
Again nothing much ofnote.at this point i was in the know that binglewas gonna try and gun for the one opening he had,that is, the one thing veryhappy didnt claim.
In post 1928, Bingle wrote: I swear I meant to do things tonight, but a 10 hour shift turned into a 13 hour shift unexpectedly because no one told me we had contractors on site tonight.

Instead I’ll just ask dk why they’re unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide.
Again nohting much.Redux so far: 'Eira Bad'
In post 1929, Bingle wrote: dk, why are you unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide?
Nothing much. nomassclaim yet so doesn't really really matter does it,unlessi made yall afraid i got that guilty
In post 1940, Bingle wrote:
In post 1930, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1929, Bingle wrote: dk, why are you unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide?
what information + eira strikes me as the type to not share stuff willingly like that so its not really a good reason to scumread them over their dayplay
The actual submission that turned into a vt. It literally can’t hurt to share a submission that was vetoed, as explained earlier. It is also an easy lie to make. I don’t think eiralox has an answer to the question, which means…
Doesn't matter.
In post 1941, Bingle wrote:
In post 1936, Eiralox wrote:
Can't say your viewpoint encourages me. Bingle has no solid reasoning. Not_Mafia is Not_Mafia, radiant and pure. Itenerants has been on every wagon basically day one and simply doesn't act town from what I've felt.

The correct play is voting in Bingle, Enchant, Itenerants. My plan at least.

Makes me a bit sad that your take is 'maybe just go for cook or eira, there's people voting there.'

But I'm not pushing you today so you do you.
This is pretty much a perfect example of what eir is doing that’s sketch as fuck, in case anyone is genuinely confused.

This is ATE “it makes me sad that you’re willing to vote me” while simultaneously discrediting his wagon. they offer enchant up for an alternative despite having had even less evidence to share about enchant than I have about them. The pushes are shallow AF (Bingle isn’t reading!).

Everything about eirs play is “Please don’t lim me.”

And for the record, my initial reason for voting them was the attempt to target the day op rather poorly. Similarly to how I spent a lot of resources in veiled committee trying to target the various investigations.
Redux: *Eira scummy for FOSING itenerants and enchant
*Eira scummy for wanting to stay alive
*eiras scummy for disrecditing the wagin in them
In post 1942, Bingle wrote:
In post 1939, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Hello, can someone explain uPick to me? I replaced in but in retrospect maybe I should have figured out the theme and stuff beforehand.
People picked roles. They got one of those roles, unless they sucked so hard at picking that TL said fuck off. Eiralox claims to have sucked at picking and also won’t share the role they didn’t get, presumably because they are ignoring all of my posts.
In post 1944, Bingle wrote:Rude.
Again, an Eiralox based post

waste of my time. should be clear to anyone this is scum or third party
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Cook »

it'd be helpful to know what was a mod discretion pick and what was a town pick. also we don't have a free space from eiralox. so
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Cook »

In post 1972, Eiralox wrote: All 25 posts in Bingle's Iso
Spoiler:

In post 1734, Bingle wrote: Hey everyone. I’ve read nothing but this page and I have one very important question. How do we make ccs lose the game?
Greeting
In post 1745, Bingle wrote:
In post 1744, Eiralox wrote: Haven't read all.

Day cop suggestions:

Not_Mafia:
On absolve, confirmed vannilla town and possible wise voter. On condemn, just funny.

Eira:
Absolve a vannilla town.

Itenerants:
I feel good about absolving or condemning here.

I'm operating on Not_Mafia trueclaim from the little I've read. Confirming either me or Not_Mafia means that killers have to kill a powerless role eventually instead of us confirming a strong role and damning them.

I'm also operating on the basis that pisskop has the check, that's obvious I guess.

Nothing else for now. Have fun... unless fun isn't your thing.
This logic is less valid in a bastard multiball game, for two reasons. Oops all inno doesn’t work in the presence of a cult, or any godfather like ability, which are both possible.

Multiple kills per night reduces the impact of innocents over all.

Cops should definitely be hunting for guilties.
Eiralox interaction. Mentions vannilla shouldn't be checked but give no input whether Itenerants is a good target.
In post 1776, Bingle wrote:
In post 1746, Eiralox wrote: This doesn't say much. Yay or nay on Itinerants?
You vastly overestimate my "knowing who the fuck that is" stat. It was my dumpstat. I put everything into "Spite".
Dodges. Bingle continues this pattern of not having read or making it appear so. mistakes like not knowing about n_ms and veryhappys prior claims,oracting like it to achieve a predistened goalbasedupon eira'sinitial fos of itenerants.
In post 1781, Bingle wrote:
In post 1778, pisskop wrote: enh. When I sober up Ill figure out why I thought flavor gave me an offering, and if Im mad at cook for no reason or not.
Don’t examine your anger. Succumb to it. Together we can rule the galaxy as dogbeast and snake.
Nothing to say here
In post 1789, Bingle wrote:
In post 1782, Cook wrote: if this is another fucking amway recruitment message i'm going to shoot someone
Don't worry, if I'm going to recruit someone to amway I'll at least actually claim every part of my role when I do so.

I'm bored now.

VOTE: Cook for offering to shoot people for me. She's clearly buddying.
Nothing to say here. Cook is probably town here so if bingle mafia maybe they thought pisskop would vote cook idk.
In post 1798, Bingle wrote:
In post 1790, Enchant wrote: Amway really suck i am surprised people ever accepted knowing they will lose all powers.
There were a lot of shitty roles and there were actually a few ways to make it breaking, but yeah… a lot of d1 was me winding aureal up about it to make noise.

Can someone clue me in on what the pisskop situation is? It kinda sounds to me like pisskop is talking out his ass and I’d like to clarify that a bit.
Nothing to say here. Maybe doesnt want pisskop to beconfirmed at this point.
In post 1800, Bingle wrote:
In post 1799, Save The Dragons wrote: What's going on in this game
Pisskop accused cook of stealing a snackrifice and then was told that didn’t make any sense and the mod confirmed you’re a serial killer.
Nothing to say here.
In post 1810, Bingle wrote: I replaced in overnight and am unrepentantly not putting effort into reading what’s already happened.

Which kinda makes eir wanting to sheep a page 70 rvs vote even more scummy.

VOTE: eiralox
Eira says doesn't want to vote cook with bingle because cook iso looks good. bingle decideds eira almost voting cook means something.instinct i had is itenerants needs to be protected and bingle is the expendable runner.
In post 1831, Bingle wrote: I’m wagoning eiralox for the scummy ass posting on the last four pages. Why are you wagoning eiralox?
No true input.I have discussed many slots at this point, bingledoesnt want to approach that content at this time cos afraid he'll clear town by spew
In post 1838, Bingle wrote:
In post 1832, Cook wrote: ...i'm not?
That doesn’t answer my question, it merely dodges it. You see, the correct thing to do here is to vote eiralox and then give a reason for doing so. I’ll let you try again.
Nothing post. beligerence as seen with recent pushes.
In post 1839, Bingle wrote:
In post 1813, MegAzumarill wrote: Mech breakdown since people don't seem to want to read Day 1.

One shot Dayvig as a role doesn't exist according to 3p.
Pisskop is a day alignment cop we can sacrifice ourselves at night to give more checks to. Currently has 1 check.
Cook had the power to dayvig day 1, doing so when their wagon picked up momentum, otherwise unknown for role.
Pisskop is an ISK according to patchwork, and therefore is mech!town if we trust patchwork's flip.
Other deaths have been to a day 1 dayvig/selfkill courtesy of flavor leaf.
NM and Eira are VT claims.
Some people but not all have claimed between mod discretion and town.

I think that's about it?
The role One Shot Dayvig specifically, or any role that can dayvig exactly one time?
Can pisskop daycop multiple times per day?
Cook was wagoner d1 and saved by a dayvig, why? What about the dayvig made her town?
What the fuck is an ISK?
Mechanically, how were roles decided this game. I thought it was supposed to be a upick?
Nothing to say here.either unaware of the patchwork flip or acts that way.
In post 1863, Bingle wrote:
In post 1843, Eiralox wrote: Bingle how can anyone take your push on me seriously at this point if you don't even know about the inner sanctum keepers. Or perhaps act that way. On one side though things like these make me wonder if I can still consider you as part of a pt, as I have suspected. Because if this ignorance is sincere then I have to re-examine that possibility. For now it's still in my table though.
I mean… how can anyone not be voting you after you are this obvscum from only the last 6 pages? I don’t need to read the rest of the game to smell the shit you’re trying to pass off as potpourri.
still nothing. compares my input to excrement
asks infoalready provided excpept for one role: iamveryhappy'stown pick.means bingle probably suspects i might be an investigative with a possible guilty.
In post 1865, Bingle wrote:
In post 1842, MegAzumarill wrote: Bingle, Itinerats and Psyche (by my count) need to confirm if they are in a pt or not.
I told you I wasn’t in a pt in our pt. Go check it once in a while.
No answer given, really. Maybe in the pt with enchant and itenerants.
In post 1905, Bingle wrote:
In post 1867, Eiralox wrote:
Does it matter? Overall I have little reason to interact with you beyond what I've already said. I haven't felt you approach my slot in good faith or with any depth, you've basically done nothing today, blah blah blah i'm sort of tired so if don't end it here i'll rant on and on. And N_M already shared all his picks.
Yeah, so… really easy to claim a role you don’t actually have, and no associated risk. Really hard to claim a role that is believably gamebreaking but not gamebreaking enough that you wouldn’t send it in the first place, especially when someone else might actually HAVE that role.
Still nothing of note said.
In post 1906, Bingle wrote:
In post 1880, DkKoba wrote: "why are we wagoning eiralox"

im on that wagon

im supposedly suspicious

barely anything breated towards me

that is fear. that is someone who knows their push is wrong tbh.

lest we not forget the scummy way cook used their dayvig on d1, distinctly different from FL's hero shot in that FL was grilling that slot actively.
Counter point: likely multiball. Scum probably actually believe their arguments here.
This is what made me think koba is town and bingle needs them on his side. wangts me and cook to be superobv scum buddies in koba and others' minds.
if someone with a limited graspor a seemingly limited graspof the game pushes me without explanation this is a probable response from me.
In post 1916, Bingle wrote:
In post 1912, DkKoba wrote:
i think eira is approaching the game in good faith in their own POV overall yes.
:/

Did you roll scum? Sad days, dk, sad days.
I think i'll try not to see the world where koba and bingleare together.i mean i'm giving koba the benefit of the doubt today.
In post 1918, Bingle wrote: I disagree that there’s nuance. Performance, but not nuance.
Again nothing much ofnote.at this point i was in the know that binglewas gonna try and gun for the one opening he had,that is, the one thing veryhappy didnt claim.
In post 1928, Bingle wrote: I swear I meant to do things tonight, but a 10 hour shift turned into a 13 hour shift unexpectedly because no one told me we had contractors on site tonight.

Instead I’ll just ask dk why they’re unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide.
Again nohting much.Redux so far: 'Eira Bad'
Nothing much. nomassclaim yet so doesn't really really matter does it,unlessi made yall afraid i got that guilty
In post 1940, Bingle wrote:
In post 1930, DkKoba wrote:
what information + eira strikes me as the type to not share stuff willingly like that so its not really a good reason to scumread them over their dayplay
The actual submission that turned into a vt. It literally can’t hurt to share a submission that was vetoed, as explained earlier. It is also an easy lie to make. I don’t think eiralox has an answer to the question, which means…
Doesn't matter.
In post 1941, Bingle wrote:
In post 1936, Eiralox wrote:
Can't say your viewpoint encourages me. Bingle has no solid reasoning. Not_Mafia is Not_Mafia, radiant and pure. Itenerants has been on every wagon basically day one and simply doesn't act town from what I've felt.

The correct play is voting in Bingle, Enchant, Itenerants. My plan at least.

Makes me a bit sad that your take is 'maybe just go for cook or eira, there's people voting there.'

But I'm not pushing you today so you do you.
This is pretty much a perfect example of what eir is doing that’s sketch as fuck, in case anyone is genuinely confused.

This is ATE “it makes me sad that you’re willing to vote me” while simultaneously discrediting his wagon. they offer enchant up for an alternative despite having had even less evidence to share about enchant than I have about them. The pushes are shallow AF (Bingle isn’t reading!).

Everything about eirs play is “Please don’t lim me.”

And for the record, my initial reason for voting them was the attempt to target the day op rather poorly. Similarly to how I spent a lot of resources in veiled committee trying to target the various investigations.
Redux: *Eira scummy for FOSING itenerants and enchant
*Eira scummy for wanting to stay alive
*eiras scummy for disrecditing the wagin in them
In post 1942, Bingle wrote:
In post 1939, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Hello, can someone explain uPick to me? I replaced in but in retrospect maybe I should have figured out the theme and stuff beforehand.
People picked roles. They got one of those roles, unless they sucked so hard at picking that TL said fuck off. Eiralox claims to have sucked at picking and also won’t share the role they didn’t get, presumably because they are ignoring all of my posts.
In post 1944, Bingle wrote:Rude.
Again, an Eiralox based post

waste of my time. should be clear to anyone this is scum or third party
hmm. that's interesting

poke me when i'm not VLA i'll have a look at this
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”