TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Cook »

free pagetop
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1966, DkKoba wrote: You don't have to claim the pick that got VT'd I already see a scenario for you as town where you wouldn't.
Just claim the other 3
Fuck no. Literally useless to claim the other three. The only one that ACTUALLY MATTERS to claim is the one that got reverted to vanilla.

It takes like 20 seconds to find 3 roles that could have been submitted in GIM and overlap with another player isn't in the slightest incriminating. That's noise.

Actually figuring out a role that is both gamebreaking but not obviously gamebreaking and interesting enough that someone might have picked it takes significantly longer. I think it's pretty obvious that Eir fakeclaimed VT here and is jumping through hoops to avoid being caught in that, and DK trying to subvert the actual purpose of that line of questioning for something that actually is a gigantic waste of time is very :eyebrows:.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

Current Readslist

Basically Cleared:

Pisskop
: GDOC. No need to contend.

MegAzumarill
: Going on pisskop's word, felt town to me

Most probably town:

Gamma Emerald:
Yimmy felt sort of lost but benevolent, Gamma feels like they have town mentality by judging their actions.

Cook:
Feels town, benevolent intent. idk for me the snivy dayvig might be town indic as well, scum or third party might want to save that shot and not waste it early on a probable non-killing third party. hope u feel better.

DkKoba:
Investigative, driver, day one input paints as town as fuck imo. Missed koba's post last night but yeah I knew we've played together before and I just sense the depth and care I want to find in town here. also not proud of how i acted in that game to koba but this time it feels as if we're on the same side and working towards the same goal. koba's interactions with bingle and iterants really enforced this to me because it's been solid analysis and the sort of things town want to know. asking iten who's scum for instance, which itens never answered, itens' done no scum hunting today. hope ur healthy.

?:

Not_Mafia:
Mystery but I can ignore for now and place as vt

whemestar:
idk despite lack of input psyche finda felt town, not enough grasp to have on nono, so far a null I guess

KatyKimFanClub:
idk save the dragons gave me weird lurky vibes but also felt town a bit. Null I guess, same with wheme just havent done much so far. i can compromise on wheme and katykim but not ideal wagons for me per se

???:

Enchant:
Ok my feel day one was just popping in to be there.day two, has done nothing, struggle to see town here.

Bingle:
Almost every post and action focused on eira. doesnt seem interested in solving the game somuch as getting a spesific elim.don'tsee their actions and arguments coming from a town mentality at all but rather either as an informed driver for a minority faction or more edgewise in my mind a lone third party. probably in a pt for now due to how i've felt they react to my mentions of enchant and bingle. bluesnakelet just sscreams not town to me over all.

Itenerants:
I believe they're strong players so I'm a bit surprised by their game ngl. because scum really don't want to be obvious and to me they sort of are. popping in and now and again, day two done basically nothing, day one heavily incriminated by how and where they voted. my guess is they didn't expect to be caught maybe and know that starting to talk now might destroy any chance their team has left. idk thought maybe a zombie after all but with bingle stuff i'm pretty chill putting them as scum. maybe wouldn't have included zombie in claims if they got that idk.

Boop:

ZZZX:
forgot all about this slot so adding at end. felt town, probably place them above n_m , katykim and wheme in order, but can also see them as scum popping in now and again. town vibes so far but eh definitely not as strong a feel as on cook, gamma,koba
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1972, Eiralox wrote: All 25 posts in Bingle's Iso
Spoiler:

In post 1734, Bingle wrote: Hey everyone. I’ve read nothing but this page and I have one very important question. How do we make ccs lose the game?
Greeting
In post 1745, Bingle wrote:
In post 1744, Eiralox wrote: Haven't read all.

Day cop suggestions:

Not_Mafia:
On absolve, confirmed vannilla town and possible wise voter. On condemn, just funny.

Eira:
Absolve a vannilla town.

Itenerants:
I feel good about absolving or condemning here.

I'm operating on Not_Mafia trueclaim from the little I've read. Confirming either me or Not_Mafia means that killers have to kill a powerless role eventually instead of us confirming a strong role and damning them.

I'm also operating on the basis that pisskop has the check, that's obvious I guess.

Nothing else for now. Have fun... unless fun isn't your thing.
This logic is less valid in a bastard multiball game, for two reasons. Oops all inno doesn’t work in the presence of a cult, or any godfather like ability, which are both possible.

Multiple kills per night reduces the impact of innocents over all.

Cops should definitely be hunting for guilties.
Eiralox interaction. Mentions vannilla shouldn't be checked but give no input whether Itenerants is a good target.
In post 1776, Bingle wrote:
In post 1746, Eiralox wrote: This doesn't say much. Yay or nay on Itinerants?
You vastly overestimate my "knowing who the fuck that is" stat. It was my dumpstat. I put everything into "Spite".
Dodges. Bingle continues this pattern of not having read or making it appear so. mistakes like not knowing about n_ms and veryhappys prior claims,oracting like it to achieve a predistened goalbasedupon eira'sinitial fos of itenerants.
In post 1781, Bingle wrote:
In post 1778, pisskop wrote: enh. When I sober up Ill figure out why I thought flavor gave me an offering, and if Im mad at cook for no reason or not.
Don’t examine your anger. Succumb to it. Together we can rule the galaxy as dogbeast and snake.
Nothing to say here
In post 1789, Bingle wrote:
In post 1782, Cook wrote: if this is another fucking amway recruitment message i'm going to shoot someone
Don't worry, if I'm going to recruit someone to amway I'll at least actually claim every part of my role when I do so.

I'm bored now.

VOTE: Cook for offering to shoot people for me. She's clearly buddying.
Nothing to say here. Cook is probably town here so if bingle mafia maybe they thought pisskop would vote cook idk.
In post 1798, Bingle wrote:
In post 1790, Enchant wrote: Amway really suck i am surprised people ever accepted knowing they will lose all powers.
There were a lot of shitty roles and there were actually a few ways to make it breaking, but yeah… a lot of d1 was me winding aureal up about it to make noise.

Can someone clue me in on what the pisskop situation is? It kinda sounds to me like pisskop is talking out his ass and I’d like to clarify that a bit.
Nothing to say here. Maybe doesnt want pisskop to beconfirmed at this point.
In post 1800, Bingle wrote:
In post 1799, Save The Dragons wrote: What's going on in this game
Pisskop accused cook of stealing a snackrifice and then was told that didn’t make any sense and the mod confirmed you’re a serial killer.
Nothing to say here.
In post 1810, Bingle wrote: I replaced in overnight and am unrepentantly not putting effort into reading what’s already happened.

Which kinda makes eir wanting to sheep a page 70 rvs vote even more scummy.

VOTE: eiralox
Eira says doesn't want to vote cook with bingle because cook iso looks good. bingle decideds eira almost voting cook means something.instinct i had is itenerants needs to be protected and bingle is the expendable runner.
In post 1831, Bingle wrote: I’m wagoning eiralox for the scummy ass posting on the last four pages. Why are you wagoning eiralox?
No true input.I have discussed many slots at this point, bingledoesnt want to approach that content at this time cos afraid he'll clear town by spew
In post 1838, Bingle wrote:
In post 1832, Cook wrote: ...i'm not?
That doesn’t answer my question, it merely dodges it. You see, the correct thing to do here is to vote eiralox and then give a reason for doing so. I’ll let you try again.
Nothing post. beligerence as seen with recent pushes.
In post 1839, Bingle wrote:
In post 1813, MegAzumarill wrote: Mech breakdown since people don't seem to want to read Day 1.

One shot Dayvig as a role doesn't exist according to 3p.
Pisskop is a day alignment cop we can sacrifice ourselves at night to give more checks to. Currently has 1 check.
Cook had the power to dayvig day 1, doing so when their wagon picked up momentum, otherwise unknown for role.
Pisskop is an ISK according to patchwork, and therefore is mech!town if we trust patchwork's flip.
Other deaths have been to a day 1 dayvig/selfkill courtesy of flavor leaf.
NM and Eira are VT claims.
Some people but not all have claimed between mod discretion and town.

I think that's about it?
The role One Shot Dayvig specifically, or any role that can dayvig exactly one time?
Can pisskop daycop multiple times per day?
Cook was wagoner d1 and saved by a dayvig, why? What about the dayvig made her town?
What the fuck is an ISK?
Mechanically, how were roles decided this game. I thought it was supposed to be a upick?
Nothing to say here.either unaware of the patchwork flip or acts that way.
In post 1863, Bingle wrote:
In post 1843, Eiralox wrote: Bingle how can anyone take your push on me seriously at this point if you don't even know about the inner sanctum keepers. Or perhaps act that way. On one side though things like these make me wonder if I can still consider you as part of a pt, as I have suspected. Because if this ignorance is sincere then I have to re-examine that possibility. For now it's still in my table though.
I mean… how can anyone not be voting you after you are this obvscum from only the last 6 pages? I don’t need to read the rest of the game to smell the shit you’re trying to pass off as potpourri.
still nothing. compares my input to excrement
In post 1864, Bingle wrote: NM, Eiralox: what roles did you submit that got vetoed?
asks infoalready provided excpept for one role: iamveryhappy'stown pick.means bingle probably suspects i might be an investigative with a possible guilty.
In post 1865, Bingle wrote:
In post 1842, MegAzumarill wrote: Bingle, Itinerats and Psyche (by my count) need to confirm if they are in a pt or not.
I told you I wasn’t in a pt in our pt. Go check it once in a while.
No answer given, really. Maybe in the pt with enchant and itenerants.
In post 1905, Bingle wrote:
In post 1867, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1864, Bingle wrote: NM, Eiralox: what roles did you submit that got vetoed?
Does it matter? Overall I have little reason to interact with you beyond what I've already said. I haven't felt you approach my slot in good faith or with any depth, you've basically done nothing today, blah blah blah i'm sort of tired so if don't end it here i'll rant on and on. And N_M already shared all his picks.
Yeah, so… really easy to claim a role you don’t actually have, and no associated risk. Really hard to claim a role that is believably gamebreaking but not gamebreaking enough that you wouldn’t send it in the first place, especially when someone else might actually HAVE that role.
Still nothing of note said.
In post 1906, Bingle wrote:
In post 1880, DkKoba wrote: "why are we wagoning eiralox"

im on that wagon

im supposedly suspicious

barely anything breated towards me

that is fear. that is someone who knows their push is wrong tbh.

lest we not forget the scummy way cook used their dayvig on d1, distinctly different from FL's hero shot in that FL was grilling that slot actively.
Counter point: likely multiball. Scum probably actually believe their arguments here.
This is what made me think koba is town and bingle needs them on his side. wangts me and cook to be superobv scum buddies in koba and others' minds.
In post 1907, Bingle wrote: Dk, do you think any of eirs treatment of me is good faith? Because the discrediting of my reads based on my not reading prior to my replacement seems like pretty much the opposite of that, and I want whatever you’re smoking to reach that conclusion.
if someone with a limited graspor a seemingly limited graspof the game pushes me without explanation this is a probable response from me.
In post 1916, Bingle wrote:
In post 1912, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1907, Bingle wrote: Dk, do you think any of eirs treatment of me is good faith? Because the discrediting of my reads based on my not reading prior to my replacement seems like pretty much the opposite of that, and I want whatever you’re smoking to reach that conclusion.
i think eira is approaching the game in good faith in their own POV overall yes.
:/

Did you roll scum? Sad days, dk, sad days.
I think i'll try not to see the world where koba and bingleare together.i mean i'm giving koba the benefit of the doubt today.
In post 1918, Bingle wrote: I disagree that there’s nuance. Performance, but not nuance.
Again nothing much ofnote.at this point i was in the know that binglewas gonna try and gun for the one opening he had,that is, the one thing veryhappy didnt claim.
In post 1928, Bingle wrote: I swear I meant to do things tonight, but a 10 hour shift turned into a 13 hour shift unexpectedly because no one told me we had contractors on site tonight.

Instead I’ll just ask dk why they’re unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide.
Again nohting much.Redux so far: 'Eira Bad'
In post 1929, Bingle wrote: dk, why are you unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide?
Nothing much. nomassclaim yet so doesn't really really matter does it,unlessi made yall afraid i got that guilty
In post 1940, Bingle wrote:
In post 1930, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1929, Bingle wrote: dk, why are you unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide?
what information + eira strikes me as the type to not share stuff willingly like that so its not really a good reason to scumread them over their dayplay
The actual submission that turned into a vt. It literally can’t hurt to share a submission that was vetoed, as explained earlier. It is also an easy lie to make. I don’t think eiralox has an answer to the question, which means…
Doesn't matter.
In post 1941, Bingle wrote:
In post 1936, Eiralox wrote:
Can't say your viewpoint encourages me. Bingle has no solid reasoning. Not_Mafia is Not_Mafia, radiant and pure. Itenerants has been on every wagon basically day one and simply doesn't act town from what I've felt.

The correct play is voting in Bingle, Enchant, Itenerants. My plan at least.

Makes me a bit sad that your take is 'maybe just go for cook or eira, there's people voting there.'

But I'm not pushing you today so you do you.
This is pretty much a perfect example of what eir is doing that’s sketch as fuck, in case anyone is genuinely confused.

This is ATE “it makes me sad that you’re willing to vote me” while simultaneously discrediting his wagon. they offer enchant up for an alternative despite having had even less evidence to share about enchant than I have about them. The pushes are shallow AF (Bingle isn’t reading!).

Everything about eirs play is “Please don’t lim me.”

And for the record, my initial reason for voting them was the attempt to target the day op rather poorly. Similarly to how I spent a lot of resources in veiled committee trying to target the various investigations.
Redux: *Eira scummy for FOSING itenerants and enchant
*Eira scummy for wanting to stay alive
*eiras scummy for disrecditing the wagin in them
In post 1942, Bingle wrote:
In post 1939, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Hello, can someone explain uPick to me? I replaced in but in retrospect maybe I should have figured out the theme and stuff beforehand.
People picked roles. They got one of those roles, unless they sucked so hard at picking that TL said fuck off. Eiralox claims to have sucked at picking and also won’t share the role they didn’t get, presumably because they are ignoring all of my posts.
In post 1944, Bingle wrote:Rude.
Again, an Eiralox based post

waste of my time. should be clear to anyone this is scum or third party
tl;dr

Bingle is scummy because Bingle doesn't want to effort to read the first half of the game and is fixating on things that have happened since his replace in.

Eiralox is scummy for excessive survivalism and discrediting the wagon against them in a bad faith manner.

wrt the first, effort is NAI for people who aren't trash tier players.
wrt the second: Yes, actually.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2002, Eiralox wrote: Bingle: Almost every post and action focused on eira. doesnt seem interested in solving the game somuch as getting a spesific elim.don'tsee their actions and arguments coming from a town mentality at all but rather either as an informed driver for a minority faction or more edgewise in my mind a lone third party. probably in a pt for now due to how i've felt they react to my mentions of enchant and bingle. bluesnakelet just sscreams not town to me over all.
Bingle is actively pushing a scum read and spending more time looking at someone who has been active for the portion of the game he's read! Oh noes!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Bingle »

As far as hyper fixating: I'm currently poking DK to try to find out if their eiralox read is a genuine one or just bullshit wk'ing (I'm leaning the latter) and I don't actually hate the itinerants push by DK. I've been trying to work with Meg to figure out the state of things, and I'm pretty solid on Meg town aorn. Gamma is also towny (the attempt to engage over multiball theory seems like a genuine attempt to figure me out), and no one else has given much impression of anything.

I don't feel much need to do more than I have been, and that's probably not going to change.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:24 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Prod-dodge / V/LA accouncement I’ll be back on Tuesday sry
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2003, Bingle wrote:
In post 1972, Eiralox wrote: All 25 posts in Bingle's Iso
Spoiler:

In post 1734, Bingle wrote: Hey everyone. I’ve read nothing but this page and I have one very important question. How do we make ccs lose the game?
Greeting
In post 1745, Bingle wrote:
In post 1744, Eiralox wrote: Haven't read all.

Day cop suggestions:

Not_Mafia:
On absolve, confirmed vannilla town and possible wise voter. On condemn, just funny.

Eira:
Absolve a vannilla town.

Itenerants:
I feel good about absolving or condemning here.

I'm operating on Not_Mafia trueclaim from the little I've read. Confirming either me or Not_Mafia means that killers have to kill a powerless role eventually instead of us confirming a strong role and damning them.

I'm also operating on the basis that pisskop has the check, that's obvious I guess.

Nothing else for now. Have fun... unless fun isn't your thing.
This logic is less valid in a bastard multiball game, for two reasons. Oops all inno doesn’t work in the presence of a cult, or any godfather like ability, which are both possible.

Multiple kills per night reduces the impact of innocents over all.

Cops should definitely be hunting for guilties.
Eiralox interaction. Mentions vannilla shouldn't be checked but give no input whether Itenerants is a good target.
In post 1776, Bingle wrote:
In post 1746, Eiralox wrote: This doesn't say much. Yay or nay on Itinerants?
You vastly overestimate my "knowing who the fuck that is" stat. It was my dumpstat. I put everything into "Spite".
Dodges. Bingle continues this pattern of not having read or making it appear so. mistakes like not knowing about n_ms and veryhappys prior claims,oracting like it to achieve a predistened goalbasedupon eira'sinitial fos of itenerants.
In post 1781, Bingle wrote:
In post 1778, pisskop wrote: enh. When I sober up Ill figure out why I thought flavor gave me an offering, and if Im mad at cook for no reason or not.
Don’t examine your anger. Succumb to it. Together we can rule the galaxy as dogbeast and snake.
Nothing to say here
In post 1789, Bingle wrote:
In post 1782, Cook wrote: if this is another fucking amway recruitment message i'm going to shoot someone
Don't worry, if I'm going to recruit someone to amway I'll at least actually claim every part of my role when I do so.

I'm bored now.

VOTE: Cook for offering to shoot people for me. She's clearly buddying.
Nothing to say here. Cook is probably town here so if bingle mafia maybe they thought pisskop would vote cook idk.
In post 1798, Bingle wrote:
In post 1790, Enchant wrote: Amway really suck i am surprised people ever accepted knowing they will lose all powers.
There were a lot of shitty roles and there were actually a few ways to make it breaking, but yeah… a lot of d1 was me winding aureal up about it to make noise.

Can someone clue me in on what the pisskop situation is? It kinda sounds to me like pisskop is talking out his ass and I’d like to clarify that a bit.
Nothing to say here. Maybe doesnt want pisskop to beconfirmed at this point.
In post 1800, Bingle wrote:
In post 1799, Save The Dragons wrote: What's going on in this game
Pisskop accused cook of stealing a snackrifice and then was told that didn’t make any sense and the mod confirmed you’re a serial killer.
Nothing to say here.
In post 1810, Bingle wrote: I replaced in overnight and am unrepentantly not putting effort into reading what’s already happened.

Which kinda makes eir wanting to sheep a page 70 rvs vote even more scummy.

VOTE: eiralox
Eira says doesn't want to vote cook with bingle because cook iso looks good. bingle decideds eira almost voting cook means something.instinct i had is itenerants needs to be protected and bingle is the expendable runner.
In post 1831, Bingle wrote: I’m wagoning eiralox for the scummy ass posting on the last four pages. Why are you wagoning eiralox?
No true input.I have discussed many slots at this point, bingledoesnt want to approach that content at this time cos afraid he'll clear town by spew
In post 1838, Bingle wrote:
In post 1832, Cook wrote: ...i'm not?
That doesn’t answer my question, it merely dodges it. You see, the correct thing to do here is to vote eiralox and then give a reason for doing so. I’ll let you try again.
Nothing post. beligerence as seen with recent pushes.
In post 1839, Bingle wrote:
In post 1813, MegAzumarill wrote: Mech breakdown since people don't seem to want to read Day 1.

One shot Dayvig as a role doesn't exist according to 3p.
Pisskop is a day alignment cop we can sacrifice ourselves at night to give more checks to. Currently has 1 check.
Cook had the power to dayvig day 1, doing so when their wagon picked up momentum, otherwise unknown for role.
Pisskop is an ISK according to patchwork, and therefore is mech!town if we trust patchwork's flip.
Other deaths have been to a day 1 dayvig/selfkill courtesy of flavor leaf.
NM and Eira are VT claims.
Some people but not all have claimed between mod discretion and town.

I think that's about it?
The role One Shot Dayvig specifically, or any role that can dayvig exactly one time?
Can pisskop daycop multiple times per day?
Cook was wagoner d1 and saved by a dayvig, why? What about the dayvig made her town?
What the fuck is an ISK?
Mechanically, how were roles decided this game. I thought it was supposed to be a upick?
Nothing to say here.either unaware of the patchwork flip or acts that way.
In post 1863, Bingle wrote:
In post 1843, Eiralox wrote: Bingle how can anyone take your push on me seriously at this point if you don't even know about the inner sanctum keepers. Or perhaps act that way. On one side though things like these make me wonder if I can still consider you as part of a pt, as I have suspected. Because if this ignorance is sincere then I have to re-examine that possibility. For now it's still in my table though.
I mean… how can anyone not be voting you after you are this obvscum from only the last 6 pages? I don’t need to read the rest of the game to smell the shit you’re trying to pass off as potpourri.
still nothing. compares my input to excrement
asks infoalready provided excpept for one role: iamveryhappy'stown pick.means bingle probably suspects i might be an investigative with a possible guilty.
In post 1865, Bingle wrote:
In post 1842, MegAzumarill wrote: Bingle, Itinerats and Psyche (by my count) need to confirm if they are in a pt or not.
I told you I wasn’t in a pt in our pt. Go check it once in a while.
No answer given, really. Maybe in the pt with enchant and itenerants.
In post 1905, Bingle wrote:
In post 1867, Eiralox wrote:
Does it matter? Overall I have little reason to interact with you beyond what I've already said. I haven't felt you approach my slot in good faith or with any depth, you've basically done nothing today, blah blah blah i'm sort of tired so if don't end it here i'll rant on and on. And N_M already shared all his picks.
Yeah, so… really easy to claim a role you don’t actually have, and no associated risk. Really hard to claim a role that is believably gamebreaking but not gamebreaking enough that you wouldn’t send it in the first place, especially when someone else might actually HAVE that role.
Still nothing of note said.
In post 1906, Bingle wrote:
In post 1880, DkKoba wrote: "why are we wagoning eiralox"

im on that wagon

im supposedly suspicious

barely anything breated towards me

that is fear. that is someone who knows their push is wrong tbh.

lest we not forget the scummy way cook used their dayvig on d1, distinctly different from FL's hero shot in that FL was grilling that slot actively.
Counter point: likely multiball. Scum probably actually believe their arguments here.
This is what made me think koba is town and bingle needs them on his side. wangts me and cook to be superobv scum buddies in koba and others' minds.
if someone with a limited graspor a seemingly limited graspof the game pushes me without explanation this is a probable response from me.
In post 1916, Bingle wrote:
In post 1912, DkKoba wrote:
i think eira is approaching the game in good faith in their own POV overall yes.
:/

Did you roll scum? Sad days, dk, sad days.
I think i'll try not to see the world where koba and bingleare together.i mean i'm giving koba the benefit of the doubt today.
In post 1918, Bingle wrote: I disagree that there’s nuance. Performance, but not nuance.
Again nothing much ofnote.at this point i was in the know that binglewas gonna try and gun for the one opening he had,that is, the one thing veryhappy didnt claim.
In post 1928, Bingle wrote: I swear I meant to do things tonight, but a 10 hour shift turned into a 13 hour shift unexpectedly because no one told me we had contractors on site tonight.

Instead I’ll just ask dk why they’re unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide.
Again nohting much.Redux so far: 'Eira Bad'
Nothing much. nomassclaim yet so doesn't really really matter does it,unlessi made yall afraid i got that guilty
In post 1940, Bingle wrote:
In post 1930, DkKoba wrote:
what information + eira strikes me as the type to not share stuff willingly like that so its not really a good reason to scumread them over their dayplay
The actual submission that turned into a vt. It literally can’t hurt to share a submission that was vetoed, as explained earlier. It is also an easy lie to make. I don’t think eiralox has an answer to the question, which means…
Doesn't matter.
In post 1941, Bingle wrote:
In post 1936, Eiralox wrote:
Can't say your viewpoint encourages me. Bingle has no solid reasoning. Not_Mafia is Not_Mafia, radiant and pure. Itenerants has been on every wagon basically day one and simply doesn't act town from what I've felt.

The correct play is voting in Bingle, Enchant, Itenerants. My plan at least.

Makes me a bit sad that your take is 'maybe just go for cook or eira, there's people voting there.'

But I'm not pushing you today so you do you.
This is pretty much a perfect example of what eir is doing that’s sketch as fuck, in case anyone is genuinely confused.

This is ATE “it makes me sad that you’re willing to vote me” while simultaneously discrediting his wagon. they offer enchant up for an alternative despite having had even less evidence to share about enchant than I have about them. The pushes are shallow AF (Bingle isn’t reading!).

Everything about eirs play is “Please don’t lim me.”

And for the record, my initial reason for voting them was the attempt to target the day op rather poorly. Similarly to how I spent a lot of resources in veiled committee trying to target the various investigations.
Redux: *Eira scummy for FOSING itenerants and enchant
*Eira scummy for wanting to stay alive
*eiras scummy for disrecditing the wagin in them
In post 1942, Bingle wrote:
In post 1939, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Hello, can someone explain uPick to me? I replaced in but in retrospect maybe I should have figured out the theme and stuff beforehand.
People picked roles. They got one of those roles, unless they sucked so hard at picking that TL said fuck off. Eiralox claims to have sucked at picking and also won’t share the role they didn’t get, presumably because they are ignoring all of my posts.
In post 1944, Bingle wrote:Rude.
Again, an Eiralox based post

waste of my time. should be clear to anyone this is scum or third party
tl;dr

Bingle is scummy because Bingle doesn't want to effort to read the first half of the game and is fixating on things that have happened since his replace in.
Bingle is scummy for not approaching the game in depth in any real capacity until post #2005, they now realize they need allies. Tries to get Meg, who they say seem townie but is de facto cleared already. Tries to get gamma, who's bound to become a strong voice and a wagon setter along with DkKoba, by using a very basic and lazy read.
Bingle is scummy for the way they've been dancing around Itenerants and Enchant.
Bingle is scummy because Bluesnakelet is scummy.
Bingle is scummy because how they've basically been informed that Eira isn't on their team by how they've approached Eira, never sensed any doubt in them.
Bingle is scummy because they're very likely in a pt with Itenerants and don't have much maneuvering space in this day.
Bingle is scummy because in tone that's just how they feel. In intent. By actions.
Bingles is scummy because, again, before #2005 they didn't really care to 'sort' other slots or show themselves concerned with the state of the game or town's chances in it.
Bingle is scummy because.
Bingle is scummy because can anyone tell me who they suspect other than me?
Bingle bingle bingle.
Afterthought, Bingle scummy for knowing Eira town, suspecting Eira isn't VT because Eira is targeting Itenerants, Pushing Eira on: 'what's happy's townpick', 'bad faith' and 'fake' and 'Everything Eira has said is excrement.' Town are looking to discover threats and eliminate them. Town is uncertain. Town tries at least, most of the time, to discover who's town,who they can trust at least a bit. Scum however only need to kill, in this setup perhaps also discover threats, but overall are looking to secure their position. I have no desire to defend myself against Bingle because there's little to defend against. If, say, Koba was to think I'm scum I'd be efforting and struggling far harder because probably the push would make sense. Here it doesn't, by intent it is predatory and not town motivated, and so on. I'm typing all of it anyway and explaining why because we're needing an elim and Katykim and wheme already sorta silent, pisskop watching from the sidelines, zzzx idek. so someone has to type a lot of words and try to make some sense to get somewhere i guess.
In post 2003, Bingle wrote: Eiralox is scummy for excessive survivalism and discrediting the wagon against them in a bad faith manner.
Eira does indeed want to survive very much. Eira has indeed discredited Bingle's vote on them, and while not in bad faith Eira is sufficiently irritated by Bingle to no have any decently minded or friendly approach towards pushes by the slot. Call it disgruntled faith, frustrated faith, amused faith. but i'm not hating on anyone over a text game.

The Koba vote Eira wanted to understand, and does. No discrediting, no bad faith. Eira did say at the start that they're not impressed by Kkoba but after reading Day one and gauging intent this has utterly changed.

The Not_Mafia vote Eira took in good humor, yes did humorously discredit it a bit, never understood it, on the whole no bad faith because Eira loves Not_Mafia.

The Itenerants vote Eira never bothered to discredit in any faith because it was expected, it's ineffectual and overall a bit boring.

The second koba vote and gamma vote eira was completely fine with because koba was set as town and gamma sort of felt like it. the unvote very much raised gamma's town chances to highly probable.
In post 2003, Bingle wrote: wrt the first, effort is NAI for people who aren't trash tier players.
wrt the second: Yes, actually.
No further comment from Eira.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:31 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 2006, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Prod-dodge / V/LA accouncement I’ll be back on Tuesday sry
KatyKimFanClub is V/LA until Tuesday.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:32 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.10Eiralox (3) - Bingle, Not_Mafia, Itinerants
Cook (1) - Enchant
Itinerants (1) - Eiralox
DkKoba (1) - Cook
WhemeStar (1) - DkKoba

Not voting: KatyKimFanClub, MegAzumarill, pisskop, WhemeStar, ZZZX, Gamma Emerald

With 13 alive it takes 7 to exile.

Deadline is frozen at 2 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes until a replacement is found.

Cook is V/LA until Saturday.

KatyKimFanClub is V/LA until Tuesday.
time will end
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:34 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Can someone give me a tldr
Im a dog that quacks
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Cook »

In post 2010, WhemeStar wrote: Can someone give me a tldr
flavor leaf killed guillotina d1 by voluntarily quitting the game
there's a guardian deity of cops (pisskop) who you can sacrifice yourself to so they can have daycop powers
i dayvigged camelcasedsnivy and he didn't die, he then sacrificed himself the next night
we eliminated a martyr so that the mafia couldn't kill, and now we're on day 2

eiralox is a wagon that exists, but because bingle is on it, it's more like a wagon that has not_mafia and itinerants just happenstance voting it. eiralox i think is being voted due to coasty content on the slot or something? but it's a bingle push. also they were being really cagey about claiming discards, and koba was going on that

the consolidation target will be enchant given nothing else
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can everyone give me like 2 or 3 of their top suspects?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Cook »

In post 2012, Gamma Emerald wrote: Can everyone give me like 2 or 3 of their top suspects?
{Enchant, Bingle, Itinerants}

my hot take is koba but i don't really have words to quantify it anymore

Eiralox... depends on the bingle flip ig
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They(Rat)/He(RH9)

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Itinerants »

I'm reading up now.
~RH
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2012, Gamma Emerald wrote: Can everyone give me like 2 or 3 of their top suspects?
iternants, cook, whemestar/nono/psyche slot
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually swap cook with bingle sorry
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

for slots that are contentious I am strongly against are enchant, meg, and eira
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

NM flaking is kinda scummy for him regrettably tho but i'd be willing to wait for replacement for him because he showed some good stuff at points
retired
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:35 am

Post by WhemeStar »

So flavor killed himself so a random person got a day cop shot?
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2019, WhemeStar wrote: So flavor killed himself so a random person got a day cop shot?
lol please can we kill this slot
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2015, DkKoba wrote:
Why that last one?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Cook »

In post 2019, WhemeStar wrote: So flavor killed himself so a random person got a day cop shot?
as it turns out, you can only sacrifice at night

so no
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2021, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2015, DkKoba wrote:
Why that last one?
open their ISOs... I rest my case
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay I see it now, it’s revolving-door scum
VOTE: WhemeStar
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”