RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well if he gets flipped as town you examine the wagon yeah.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I regret not making the page top a cat gif.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:47 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 549, Aureal wrote: New paranoia theory: scum are waiting for Drew to get miseliminated and then use that apparently inconsistent read change to push me next
this is the first aureal post that i don't like

or maybe I'm just used to viewing aureal as scum
master at being scum(my)
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.14

Doctor Drew (4): Enchant, Not_Mafia, camelCasedSnivy, biancospino
Aureal (2): Aisa, Doctor Drew
RCEnigma (2): Aureal, DragonEater70
yessiree (1): RCEnigma
biancospino (1): KatyKimFanClub

Not Voting (3): KittyTacky, Celebloki, yessiree

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-10-21 22:53:06).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 552, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 549, Aureal wrote: New paranoia theory: scum are waiting for Drew to get miseliminated and then use that apparently inconsistent read change to push me next
this is the first aureal post that i don't like

or maybe I'm just used to viewing aureal as scum
Yeah, I'm channeling RCE with that one, not you :lol:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 518, RCEnigma wrote:
To go full FL for a second.

Approaching this game in my head. I know that you know as scum I approached you both times as a mislim option. But also that you were keen on my scum play both times. So if I played like you were shining town from the jump and you were town you would be suspicious of it. Because I’d 100% flip the script as scum.

I considered scum you would play into it, because as scum you would recognize I was angling. So here we are.

Also maybe you weren’t playing in this mind game with me and I fabricated it all myself but I’d like to think we had this back and forth without really saying it.
...Uncanny.
I can even imagine FL and RCE's avatars slowly merging into each other. Imagine RCE's glitchy gif suddenly resolving into Flavor Leaf's gif...
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Aisa »

Drew, would you consider voting for RCE? Dragon, would you consider voting for Aureal? I'm desperate for a wagon that isn't Drew here
In post 540, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 537, camelCasedSnivy wrote: why not add on to the pressure?
I have a weird feeling about Drew's slot, like a lot of things he does (including voting Yess and defending RC) feel really weird, and even though I kinda wanna call it scummy I also kinda don't? Like I won't be really surprised if Drew flipped scum but if he flipped town I would be like "shit I should've known something was off"

That's the kind of feeling that I have, so I rather vote for someone who I feel I won't have that feeling with
This is where I was 48 hours ago. I'm at a more terminal stage now, Drew is my top townread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 556, Aisa wrote: Drew, would you consider voting for RCE? Dragon, would you consider voting for Aureal? I'm desperate for a wagon that isn't Drew here
In post 540, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 537, camelCasedSnivy wrote: why not add on to the pressure?
I have a weird feeling about Drew's slot, like a lot of things he does (including voting Yess and defending RC) feel really weird, and even though I kinda wanna call it scummy I also kinda don't? Like I won't be really surprised if Drew flipped scum but if he flipped town I would be like "shit I should've known something was off"

That's the kind of feeling that I have, so I rather vote for someone who I feel I won't have that feeling with
This is where I was 48 hours ago. I'm at a more terminal stage now, Drew is my top townread
I mean, if it came down to RC vs me, then yes. It isn't like I have them as lock town or anything.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: KittyTacky
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

no posts when im awake, posts happen when im alseep

it's a conspiracy
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 516, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 515, biancospino wrote:
In post 508, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 502, yessiree wrote:
In post 501, biancospino wrote:
In post 499, yessiree wrote: and Drew should trust me more instead of being paranoid cuz if he's town here I will correctly read that too :P
Doubling down on the Drew expertise eh, lol
Yeah I really think I have him downloaded lol. I can't say the the same about literally anyone else
Well then include me in the list of people you don't have downloaded.
This is pretty bad tbh. If you're town, it's weird of you to preemptively prepare the terrain for yess
not
to eventually townread you

VOTE: Drew
No, I was just saying he was wrong calling me scum.

Just like everyone else voting me is wrong
you can't simultaneous claim to have a sophisticated game and complain about getting scumread :neutral:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 517, RCEnigma wrote: Can we have a new bloc that’s me, drew, and aureal?
no

SNYBED is the world order
as a founder member of SNYBED I declare the collusion of RCE, drew, and aureal illegal, and brand their new bloc a terrorist state. I'm calling for a total embargo to collaborate with these terrorists as a preliminary sanction to protect the freedom
interests
of SNYBED members
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 560, yessiree wrote:
In post 499, yessiree wrote: and Drew should trust me more instead of being paranoid cuz if he's town here I will correctly read that too :P
Yeah I really think I have him downloaded lol. I can't say the the same about literally anyone else
This is pretty bad tbh. If you're town, it's weird of you to preemptively prepare the terrain for yess
not

you can't simultaneous claim to have a sophisticated game and complain about getting scumread :neutral:
Not sure what you mean here.

I don't claim to have a sophisticated game, I feel like I am easy to read if you play a few games with me(or at least, easy to suss out town Drew).

But there are many people on this site who get baffled by me for some reason. so it makes me say 'hmmm' when someone claims to be able to read me so perfectly(ie you)......especially when said read is wrong here.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 529, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 520, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 517, RCEnigma wrote: Can we have a new bloc that’s me, drew, and aureal?
Sorry, I can't break my alignment with Aisa.
Aisa is invited.
SNYBED extends an invitation to Aisa as well. Should she accept the new bloc will be named SNYBEDA thereafter

be on the winning side of history Aisa :D
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 533, DragonEater70 wrote: Explain reads on NM and Kitty? I have NM as literally null and kitty I honestly forgot about right now, but I'm not understanding how he's your second best scumread.
honestly not_mafia should have his own tier i kinda just left him at the bottom since i dont have strong opinions on him either way
and kitty being at the bottom because i just dont have any stronger scumreads atm. I have a bunch of strong townreads, and most people are null to nullscum, and he's like a tier below that. I think he's flying under the radar too much for my liking after claiming he was gonna pick up the pace
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 543, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 539, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 536, Doctor Drew wrote: You actually think I would earnestly suggest that the Mod would purposely make sure RC isn't scum? I really hope you are joking and I just don't get it. That is crazy if you thought I was being serious. You are reading some of my posts in a way that, and I will say it again, boggles my mind. Honestly, if you are being earnest, I am somewhat insulted you would say I think Alianna, or any other mod for that matter, would do that.

And yes, looking for easy lims.......everyone has been talking about how they are just waiting for a Cele or Enchant wagon to start, right?
Like I thought it was a joke but it feels weird that you are repeating that joke like, 3? 4? times

What am I supposed to make of it?

It just feels like a weird way to defend RC
It is a weird way because it was a joke about RC always being scum in games where Alianna is also playing, simple as that.
feeling validated that dragon saw what i saw here
i dont think it's reasonable to assume you're still joking when you make the same joke 3 times, i just dont

Spoiler:

In post 14, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 13, Aureal wrote:
In post 9, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Aureal

She knows my scum game now, we must lim her before it is too late!

Tempting as it is to go after you, 'fraid I gotta VOTE: RCEnigma here. You can cook, but we gotta policy this guy. :evil:
I imagine Alianna re rolled the game as much as it took for RC not to roll scum haha
alright it's a joke lol
In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 350, Alianna wrote:
No VC, but this pagetop is mine!
Also this reminds me, no way Alianna would allow RC to role scum in one of her games.

I pictured her re rolling the roles as much as possible until RC was town haha.
hmm
In post 413, Doctor Drew wrote: Hi *waves*

You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood). If anything I should be the expert at reading him since I called him scum that game basically right off the bat(but I am not that arrogant lol).

As far as RC, the aforementioned scum game RC was my buddy. Like I said it is gut, but they seem less calculated here as in the scum game. It isn't a a solid read since I have had trouble correctly reading him in the past, but was just my first instinct to say they are town here. I also don't like when people pile on someone super early in a game, especially for a reason I didn't see.

Also I will stand by my belief that no way Alianna let's RC be scum in a game modded by here lol.

Pre Edit: Ya but they also could just be setting up some pocketing. Especially you just said you, and many others, have trouble making a fake scum read seem legit.
:neutral:

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 562, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 560, yessiree wrote:
not

Not sure what you mean here.

I don't claim to have a sophisticated game, I feel like I am easy to read if you play a few games with me(or at least, easy to suss out town Drew).

But there are many people on this site who get baffled by me for some reason. so it makes me say 'hmmm' when someone claims to be able to read me so perfectly(ie you)......especially when said read is wrong here.
not sure what
you
mean, like all I'm asking here is for you to put a little trust in me, i literally said if you are town here i will get to that conclusion
In post 464, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 463, yessiree wrote:
In post 460, Doctor Drew wrote: Bianco, I changed my tune on Yess once he said he could read me so well.

Which objectively cannot be true given the, what I thought was just two games initially, but now backed up by the other 2 games we played I forgot about.

It just doesn't make sense.
why does me claiming I can tone read you well make me scum?

pedit: ok but why would I fake that confidence as scum? And what would I gain by doing that, especially since you were already townleaning me I had no reason to change this status quo. I think it's more telling that you're freaking out over this by asserting I must be scum, rather than approaching this logically

like I said, I'm an expert at reading your tone, I still stand by this, and I am gonna correctly read you here whether you like it or not lol
I try to find things that don't make sense, and it doesn't make sense to me that you say you are an expert at reading me, tonally or otherwise.

Maybe I am too focused on that aspect, but
when I have a reputation for being hard to read.......and someone says 'oh Drew, he is easy to read like a nursey rhyme'.......red flags go up.

Especially with how the games we have played together have gone.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 565, yessiree wrote:
In post 536, Doctor Drew wrote: You actually think I would earnestly suggest that the Mod would purposely make sure RC isn't scum? I really hope you are joking and I just don't get it. That is crazy if you thought I was being serious. You are reading some of my posts in a way that, and I will say it again, boggles my mind. Honestly, if you are being earnest, I am somewhat insulted you would say I think Alianna, or any other mod for that matter, would do that.

And yes, looking for easy lims.......everyone has been talking about how they are just waiting for a Cele or Enchant wagon to start, right?
Like I thought it was a joke but it feels weird that you are repeating that joke like, 3? 4? times

It is a weird way because it was a joke about RC always being scum in games where Alianna is also playing, simple as that.
i dont think it's reasonable to assume you're still joking when you make the same joke 3 times, i just dont

Spoiler:

Tempting as it is to go after you, 'fraid I gotta VOTE: RCEnigma here. You can cook, but we gotta policy this guy. :evil:
I imagine Alianna re rolled the game as much as it took for RC not to roll scum haha
alright it's a joke lol
Also this reminds me, no way Alianna would allow RC to role scum in one of her games.

hmm

You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood). If anything I should be the expert at reading him since I called him scum that game basically right off the bat(but I am not that arrogant lol).

As far as RC, the aforementioned scum game RC was my buddy. Like I said it is gut, but they seem less calculated here as in the scum game. It isn't a a solid read since I have had trouble correctly reading him in the past, but was just my first instinct to say they are town here. I also don't like when people pile on someone super early in a game, especially for a reason I didn't see.

Also I will stand by my belief that no way Alianna let's RC be scum in a game modded by here lol.

Pre Edit: Ya but they also could just be setting up some pocketing. Especially you just said you, and many others, have trouble making a fake scum read seem legit.

Reading the posts here, I get maybe I wasn't clear enough that I was joking......I do like blurring the lines a little too much when I shitpost sometimes.

But like I said to Dragon earlier.......who would take it seriously that I would be accusing the Mod of rigging the roles like that??

If I actually believed it, I would be PMing a list mod about it.......and again my main audience of the joke was the Mod, to hopefully make her laugh since she would get it.

Also, besides all that......how is that even a serious defense of RC? Like I would be the worst nooby scum player to actually use that as a serious defense.....and actually believe it.

Like, give me some credit as a player to not accuse the mod of cheating and not use this as a defense of a player

Pre Edit: Oh lol, I am just not used to being called sophisticated
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: RCEnigma

Drew can live today, I'm good with RC
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 561, yessiree wrote:
no

SNYBED is the world order
as a founder member of SNYBED I declare the collusion of RCE, drew, and aureal illegal, and brand their new bloc a terrorist state. I'm calling for a total embargo to collaborate with these terrorists as a preliminary sanction to protect the freedom
interests
of SNYBED members
Okay.

VOTE: biancospino

Gogogogogo RAD bloc! Our name is far superior! We are assured of victory!
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 567, Doctor Drew wrote: Reading the posts here, I get maybe I wasn't clear enough that I was joking......I do like blurring the lines a little too much when I shitpost sometimes.

But like I said to Dragon earlier.......who would take it seriously that I would be accusing the Mod of rigging the roles like that??

If I actually believed it, I would be PMing a list mod about it.......and again my main audience of the joke was the Mod, to hopefully make her laugh since she would get it.
Personally, I suspect Alianna got so tired of rolling town that she decided to give herself all the scum roles here and all the rest of us are just town.
-furtiveglance
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

That’s RAD

VOTE: Bianco
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 524, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 510, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 483, Doctor Drew wrote: My hero play would be Aureal, something seems off from her recent posts.
is this all you're voting aureal for?
No, after I said that......like literally right after the post of mine you quoted.....Aisa said she had some issues with Aureal.

That initially gave me some paranoia about Aisa since she quickly jumped on Aureal, but then saw we had like 3 days till deadline at that point so could see how this plays out.

And apparently it played out to me being scum?

And all because Dragon had a weird way if reading one of my posts......so Dragon and Drew must be buddies!!

And especially coming from some people I have played a bunch of games with, and the one person who looked at my most recent scum game(over easy) and saw differences here in my play, yet two of the three people here from that very game.....still think I am scum......boggles my mind they can have that takeaway.

Sorry, been busy at work and just needed to vent a bit before I am limmed.

Btw, I am VT.....just to get that out of the way.
Hm. VT claim in C9++.

It makes more sense for scum to claim PR here than in a Newbie or the like. But still less than in a fully closed setup. WIFOM still applies. But I'm not sure I trust that claim.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 567, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 565, yessiree wrote:

Spoiler:

alright it's a joke lol

hmm

Reading the posts here, I get maybe I wasn't clear enough that I was joking......I do like blurring the lines a little too much when I shitpost sometimes.

Also, besides all that......how is that even a serious defense of RC? Like I would be the worst nooby scum player to actually use that as a serious defense.....and actually believe it.

Like, give me some credit as a player to not accuse the mod of cheating and not use this as a defense of a player

Pre Edit: Oh lol, I am just not used to being called sophisticated
it's the combination of you calling RC town by gut + flimsy half jokey half serious reasoning like this that are making people think you have an agenda

pedit: RAD pushing an obvtown slot like bianco means war :evil:
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 525, Aureal wrote:
In post 524, Doctor Drew wrote: And all because Dragon had a weird way if reading one of my posts......so Dragon and Drew must be buddies!!
...is anyone saying that? I just remember Kitty saying the opposite.
Yeah. Makes no sense.

VOTE: Doctor Drew
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”