Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 593, yessiree wrote: my question to Aureal still stands

please explain to me why you chose bianco, a slot you don't remember nothin about
But you didn't even answer
my
question. :cry:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 598, yessiree wrote: oh I get it now

I think part of it has to do with the fact that so many people spent majority of the day sitting on their own vanity wagons

literally everyone is waiting for stuff to happen and no one is making stuff happen
And yet here you are, getting grumpy about me trying to make stuff happen. So mean. :o
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 599, RCEnigma wrote: Not my town bloc q.q

VOTE: kkfc following my train of thought.
I don't remember anything that he's done either, other than that I noticed he's voting bianco and thought maybe that could be some distancing while bianco goes on wagoning town since nobody's been trying to push her so it's pretty safe.

I suppose I could actually look at why he's there. Maybe I even will! :shifty:
-furtiveglance
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:42 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 556, Aisa wrote: Drew, would you consider voting for RCE? Dragon, would you consider voting for Aureal? I'm desperate for a wagon that isn't Drew here
In post 540, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 537, camelCasedSnivy wrote: why not add on to the pressure?
I have a weird feeling about Drew's slot, like a lot of things he does (including voting Yess and defending RC) feel really weird, and even though I kinda wanna call it scummy I also kinda don't? Like I won't be really surprised if Drew flipped scum but if he flipped town I would be like "shit I should've known something was off"

That's the kind of feeling that I have, so I rather vote for someone who I feel I won't have that feeling with
This is where I was 48 hours ago. I'm at a more terminal stage now, Drew is my top townread
Mhhhm
I for one have a weird feeling about Drew's slot, and while I won't be really surprised if he flipped town, if he
is
scum i would be like "shit I should've known something was off". We miss all the shot we don't take and all that.

Anyway, if you're solid that you don't want Drew, we can do RC sure.
VOTE: RCE
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:47 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 586, Aureal wrote: Why is bianco obvtown? I literally couldn't remember anything that she'd done other than vote Drew just now without referencing her ISO.
In post 587, yessiree wrote:
In post 586, Aureal wrote: Why is bianco obvtown? I literally couldn't remember anything that she'd done other than vote Drew just now without referencing her ISO.
...and you decided to vote her just for that Drew vote without remembering anything else that she'd done?
In post 588, yessiree wrote: why would that be a good choice of a lim in your eyes?
In post 589, RCEnigma wrote: Oooo Yess is doing the narrative framing thing.
@RCE, wdym? It's you who is doing some (meta-)narrative framing here
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Voting a slot for blending is perfectly valid.

But the way yess framed it suggest aureal is just voting your slot because they voted drew. It removes context from the original statement.

I don’t see what that has to do with meta either.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 602, Aureal wrote:
In post 599, RCEnigma wrote: Not my town bloc q.q

VOTE: kkfc following my train of thought.
I don't remember anything that he's done either, other than that I noticed he's voting bianco and thought maybe that could be some distancing while bianco goes on wagoning town since nobody's been trying to push her so it's pretty safe.

I suppose I could actually look at why he's there. Maybe I even will! :shifty:
I’d still look into this but I’d be fine going back to bianco.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Aureal »

Wow, KKFC definitely has an ISO. It's definitely the most ISO of all time. I totally understand his scumreads now.

:|
-furtiveglance
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Celebloki »

As an impressionable independent state, I'm very concerned about being trampled over by SNYBED(A) in their crusade, but also concerned with guerillas from RAD hiding out in my borders. We do offer very risk-free and privacy centric banking practices if we're allowed to remain neutral.

I am starting to suspect we're just allowing scum to lurk while the town all points fingers at each other. I typically don't like to shade lurkers, but maybe the scumteam is just hiding in plain sight.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:38 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 547, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: Fair enough dragon, tbf I was mainly making the joke to make Alianna laugh in the mod PT lol
Are you pocketing the mod? (Alianna will get this reference which means I'm also pocketing her)
But seriously, I guess that makes sense
In post 548, Celebloki wrote: I wouldn't necessarily say "I don't read him as scum" as much as "I don't know how to read him". His first post seems to just be RVS junk back and forth with Aureal. I was sort of confused by the whole "Aureal slamming the policy vote seemed townie" angle he used later since I just read that post from Aureal as an opening RVS post. Like I said she seems to live in his head. What is it specifically about him that you read as scum?

Most of his posts on me I took with a grain of salt after my vote on him because I used a stupid angle to place my vote. I call it a counter wagon at your behest because I was saying I didn't want to join the kitty wagon and you offered voting RC if I went there. So I found a reason to make a post along with my vote. It seems it would have gone over better if I just said ," Sure Dragon, let's go" and voted RC lol.
Okay I guess this does make sense
In post 556, Aisa wrote: Dragon, would you consider voting for Aureal?
What's your case on her? I've been mostly filtering her posts as background noirse this game.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:50 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 558, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: KittyTacky
Okay I'm willing to vote Not_Mafia today
In post 559, yessiree wrote: no posts when im awake, posts happen when im alseep

it's a conspiracy
Illuminati confirmed or something
(wait, how did I go back to being a 14 year old? What's going on?)
In post 561, yessiree wrote:
In post 517, RCEnigma wrote: Can we have a new bloc that’s me, drew, and aureal?
no

SNYBED is the world order
as a founder member of SNYBED I declare the collusion of RCE, drew, and aureal illegal, and brand their new bloc a terrorist state. I'm calling for a total embargo to collaborate with these terrorists as a preliminary sanction to protect the freedom
interests
of SNYBED members
Illuminati confirmed?
In post 563, yessiree wrote:
In post 529, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 520, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 517, RCEnigma wrote: Can we have a new bloc that’s me, drew, and aureal?
Sorry, I can't break my alignment with Aisa.
Aisa is invited.
SNYBED extends an invitation to Aisa as well. Should she accept the new bloc will be named SNYBEDA thereafter

be on the winning side of history Aisa :D
Just to be clear, how serious are you about SNYBEDA? I mean I don't really mind an Aisa townread, but is SNYBED still a thing you're pushing?
In post 569, Aureal wrote:
In post 561, yessiree wrote:
no

SNYBED is the world order
as a founder member of SNYBED I declare the collusion of RCE, drew, and aureal illegal, and brand their new bloc a terrorist state. I'm calling for a total embargo to collaborate with these terrorists as a preliminary sanction to protect the freedom
interests
of SNYBED members
Okay.

VOTE: biancospino

Gogogogogo RAD bloc! Our name is far superior! We are assured of victory!
I don't get this vote? Is this a serious vote?
In post 570, Aureal wrote:
In post 567, Doctor Drew wrote: Reading the posts here, I get maybe I wasn't clear enough that I was joking......I do like blurring the lines a little too much when I shitpost sometimes.

But like I said to Dragon earlier.......who would take it seriously that I would be accusing the Mod of rigging the roles like that??

If I actually believed it, I would be PMing a list mod about it.......and again my main audience of the joke was the Mod, to hopefully make her laugh since she would get it.
Personally, I suspect Alianna got so tired of rolling town that she decided to give herself all the scum roles here and all the rest of us are just town.
So do you not have scumreads?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:51 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Alright I think I understand the scumcase on Aureal

VOTE: Aureal
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:52 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 575, camelCasedSnivy wrote: hey RCE can i be a double agent and be in your townbloc too
Do you actually have a read on anyone that's not a joke read Snivy?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:53 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 581, Doctor Drew wrote: Is Dragon my VT buddy?
What does this mean sorry?
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:57 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 612, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 575, camelCasedSnivy wrote: hey RCE can i be a double agent and be in your townbloc too
Do you actually have a read on anyone that's not a joke read Snivy?
they're all weak but yea
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:58 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 590, RCEnigma wrote: Speaking of, I think the lack of action is indicative of the wagons being scum favored (meaning on town) and they’re find with this at eod.
Okay this is an interesting thought and probably the first thought you said this game that didn't feel fake to me

Care to elaborate?

Specifically who do you think scum is aiming to lim and what alternative wagons would you propose?

Pedit: Yes please give me your weak reads.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:03 am

about

[Not_Mafia]
[RCEnigma, Aureal]
[Everyone else]
[DragonEater70]
[Doctor Drew]
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:06 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I wanted to ask you to explain your reads on RC and me but actually none of these reads make sense to me so could you just explain them all?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 611, DragonEater70 wrote: Alright I think I understand the scumcase on Aureal

And you're probably wondering why I've been trying not to be too fussed about this game. You're town, I'm town, and I'm not going through this again.
-furtiveglance
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:13 am

In post 617, DragonEater70 wrote: I wanted to ask you to explain your reads on RC and me but actually none of these reads make sense to me so could you just explain them all?
NM is obvious, he's been doing what he's done in every town game of his!

RCE you can look back into my ISO, and Aureal as an anti-associative to drew

You because I don't like your defense of the RCEnigma wagon and now you arent even on it

And Drew because he has made some awful posts
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:13 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 618, Aureal wrote:
In post 611, DragonEater70 wrote: Alright I think I understand the scumcase on Aureal

And you're probably wondering why I've been trying not to be too fussed about this game. You're town, I'm town, and I'm not going through this again.
Okay sorry

UNVOTE:
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:16 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 619, camelCasedSnivy wrote: NM is obvious, he's been doing what he's done in every town game of his!
Uhhh... has he?

Now I gotta meta dive into his games but it's past midnight and I just remembered that I'm supposed to wake up at a reasonable time tomorrow. Blegh.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:20 am

i just looked at activity overview where the hell is katykimfanclub
master at being scum(my)
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Aisa »

@Dragon
I don't have a massive case on Aureal, but she's not Drew and I've talked myself into Drew being town. Here's an example of a drew post I find towny:

Spoiler:
In post 413, Doctor Drew wrote: Hi *waves*

You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood). If anything I should be the expert at reading him since I called him scum that game basically right off the bat(but I am not that arrogant lol).

As far as RC, the aforementioned scum game RC was my buddy. Like I said it is gut, but they seem less calculated here as in the scum game. It isn't a a solid read since I have had trouble correctly reading him in the past, but was just my first instinct to say they are town here. I also don't like when people pile on someone super early in a game, especially for a reason I didn't see.

Also I will stand by my belief that no way Alianna let's RC be scum in a game modded by here lol.

Pre Edit: Ya but they also could just be setting up some pocketing. Especially you just said you, and many others, have trouble making a fake scum read seem legit.

This pos just comes off as really earnest to me. There are also some specific details that I like / seem slightly more likely to come from a town perspective? E.g. the "If anything I should be good at reading yess (but I'm not that arrogant lol)"

As for Aureal, I haven't really seen her do much. It's also that when she does take a position it's often a pretty softball position - for example these posts:
Spoiler:
In post 406, Aureal wrote: Are we
still
talking about Kitty's easy read of people not being partnered? Do people actually think he won't do that as town because he sure does.

Agenda'd opinion: Drew and Dragon are definitely scum together because that first read of people not being paired was exactly the scum pair :wink:
In post 503, Aureal wrote: I kinda want to vote Drew. But that would mean moving my vote off RCE and that would make me sad.

I think isos like hers can sometimes come from scum who is not feeling very motivated to post
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Aisa »

I am aware the deadline is quite near (24 hours) and the wagons are still a bit scattered. I don't really have space to decide what to do or if I need to move my vote right now, but I'll be around tomorrow and make decisions then

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”