mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 1.23

pisskop (4) - HighPrincessErinys, Theta Alpine, Gamma Emerald, furtiveglance
Ircher (3) - Hu Tao, Broccoli Quest 2, Meuh
Titus (2) - Ircher, Aureal
Meuh (2) - Doctor Drew, Titus
Gamma Emerald (1) - pisskop
Hu Tao (1) - Andante

not voting
(0) - n/a

with thirteen alive, it takes seven votes to be the first one to die. how embarassing! day one ends in (expired on 2023-11-01 17:45:00).

mod note: Theta Alpine and Broccoli Quest 2 are v/la
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

mentioning flipping and Dante was about 80% joke, and 20% to put out something I didn't see talked about at all
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:43 am

Post by pisskop »

I think the best way to approach something like that is to let it ride and let the player carry them selves
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:48 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 924, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 922, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 917, Andante wrote: Afrayed likely town, no shot pisskop goes "let's flip andante to see if this is true" as scum
There's definitely a shot this happened.
Big speculation here: AK didn't say a word about the Andante role PM IC thing, but a few people who did were questioned as scummy for one reason or another, mostly those who were seen as scum concerned about an IC and trying to see if its true, etc. SO, PK replaces AK, and perhaps with this fresh slate, scum tells them to try the opposite approach? That flipping Andante should've been considered because of it? Try and see if that gets towncred, instead.

Probably not even remotely true but a fun idea to shoot considering PK is very far from bulletproof regardless.
The bottom line is there's obvious scum motivation in a S/T world. I'm so lost on so much of the rubric Andante uses to form reads.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

This might be Ircher v pisskop which isn't bad for vca.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I had to choose between theta and irchet I choose the latter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I don't have a strong opinion about theater, but I don't immediately scam read anything she's done
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: icher
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I think furtive is posting narration, and then trying to get us to imply his conclusions
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

if I were investigative, I'd probably be on the furtive tonight
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:02 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 933, pisskop wrote: I think furtive is posting narration, and then trying to get us to imply his conclusions
Infer?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:02 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 934, pisskop wrote: if I were investigative, I'd probably be on the furtive tonight
works for me, I'm the Alpha Wolf (godfather equivalent)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

brave little Siri speech to text tried her hardest, and I think the point gets a crossed lol
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Ircher »

Still not interested in pisskop lim here.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 938, Ircher wrote: Still not interested in pisskop lim here.
What are your reads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:22 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 938, Ircher wrote: Still not interested in pisskop lim here.
Right now it's 4/4 between you two.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

So at the risk of being made more unpopular (or more popular) I do think all that churn was counterproductive at the least and lead by scum engaging and encouraging theatre at the most. I kind of expect to find a very active player on D1 was scum before this is over
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 941, pisskop wrote: So at the risk of being made more unpopular (or more popular) I do think all that churn was counterproductive at the least and lead by scum engaging and encouraging theatre at the most. I kind of expect to find a very active player on D1 was scum before this is over
Thoughts on meuh aureal and theta?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:37 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 941, pisskop wrote: So at the risk of being made more unpopular (or more popular) I do think all that churn was counterproductive at the least and lead by scum engaging and encouraging theatre at the most. I kind of expect to find a very active player on D1 was scum before this is over
Is it just me you suspect, or are you including BQ2/HPE in this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I thought meuh's biggest problem was a lack of meaningful opinions. I dont not think that now, but theyve stepped in since I repped in and thats worth something.

aureal is empty and its either disengaged memeslot or scum

theta I dont have a rightful opinion of. I had some opinions they shared I kind of liked and could see where people sr them. I think scum theta would be more engaged?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 943, furtiveglance wrote:
I dont think your slot was one of the active ones, but

I liked the conclusions brock made, didnt necessarily townread the filler.
HPE ... I kneejerk want to hate the oppressive aggression, dont have an opinion of the play. otoh I feel like theyre too transparent, like theyre leading people along when they dont need to. Otoh, I dont have a reference point for them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:42 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel better when theyre posting stuff like 'lets form a townbloc, because I feel reasonably confident theyll slip up eventually if scum and we can sort them later
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:45 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 945, pisskop wrote:
In post 943, furtiveglance wrote:
I dont think your slot was one of the active ones, but

I liked the conclusions brock made, didnt necessarily townread the filler.
HPE ... I kneejerk want to hate the oppressive aggression, dont have an opinion of the play. otoh I feel like theyre too transparent, like theyre leading people along when they dont need to. Otoh, I dont have a reference point for them.
So who were you talking about then? This post doesn't line up with your original one. Unless you just meant 'churn=scum' in general.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:46 am

Post by pisskop »

The whole portion of the game I read, 18 pages or so, was mostly 'churn'

confusing unorganized mess with people memeposting and generally weak scumreads.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

boi