mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 2.03

Titus (3) - Aureal, Broccoli Quest 2, pisskop
pisskop (2) - furtiveglance, HighPrincessErinys
Aureal (1) - Titus
Andante (1) - Hu Tao

not voting
(4) - Meuh, Doctor Drew, Gamma Emerald, Andante

with eleven alive, it takes six votes to lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, etc etc. day two ends in (expired on 2023-11-12 23:15:00).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1198, pisskop wrote: you mean yesterday? Do you have a specific VC in mind?
The comment about Aureal glomming on is particular to that post but the pair have been artificially close.

As for the mini case on Aureal, it's not tied to a specific VC.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think he meant which VC are you calling the AK wagon bad on?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd bet my bottom dollar on Aureal bein
g
sc
u
m.
I'l
l be less ac
t
ive during the weekend.

It's super bus
y
Much
to do. Transferring jobs, lot to prep.

I'll hopefully be back Sunday
?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1202, Gamma Emerald wrote: I think he meant which VC are you calling the AK wagon bad on?
All of them?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who’s scum on it?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Broccoli and furtiveglance would stand out by VCA. But my strongest scumreads didn't get on now that I look. I feel the pisskop wagon is on town but I could just be assuming it's town because I'm town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1176, furtiveglance wrote: Hu Tao is Huge Town
Yes I am Huge Taown
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1193, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1187, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1186, Titus wrote: Broccoli, why were you on a lot of counters to Ircher?
I am fuming at this post.

Like I actually wrote an all-caps toxic response to it but then deleted it because I hate being toxic.

I'm also sleep deprived right now and not thinking clearly, so a proper response will come after 8 hours of sleep.

I will just note for now that this question is hypocritical in the extreme coming from Titus, who the second it looked like Ircher was actually going to be the lim, tried to steer into an Aureal wagon, despite having a vague scumread on Ircher the entirety of Day 1.

Good night everyone.
I don't really get this sentiment. Hypocrisy is inevitable in mafia.
This is a very weird way of going up to bat for Titus don't you think? Hypocrisy and contradictions aren't something to brush off as "inevitable" as if it we shouldn't scrutinize them.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Aureal

:cool:
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Broccoli Quest 2 »

In post 1188, Aureal wrote: *links up with suspiciously green broccoli to form the giant robot VeggiBird, honks the attack button*

VOTE: TITUS
Thanks I needed this :lol:
In post 1189, pisskop wrote: oh by the by, idk if it was mentioned, but I got a new hood with hu
I mentioned it for you, so you wouldn't need to.
In post 1190, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1174, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1158, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1156, Gamma Emerald wrote: Not sure
I want to try to form a townblock and find scum via PoE atp
Here's a townblock:
You, me, FG, Meuh, Aureal. You can also add Andante if you want to.
I’d like to make Andante a full member and switch FG out for hu tao?
I'm hurt broccoli still doesn't tr me
I did NOT say I don't TR you. I said I'm slightly wary of adding you to the townblock (even though I'm really tempted to). Not the same thing.

In post 1193, furtiveglance wrote: I don't really get this sentiment. Hypocrisy is inevitable in mafia.
1. Would it help if I repeated that I was sleep deprived and therefore my brain was not in optimum state?
2. It's only inevitable if you think Titus is either scum or really disingenuous town, both of which justify being upset.

In post 1208, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This is a very weird way of going up to bat for Titus don't you think? Hypocrisy and contradictions aren't something to brush off as "inevitable" as if it we shouldn't scrutinize them.
Ooooh I'm liking HPE now

In post 1209, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Aureal

Huh??
Even my signature is green :)
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:20 pm

I started writing a big scum case on Titus, but then I looked at her ISO and saw things that disproved a (medium-sized) part of my case, so now I feel I need to sort the slot a bit more before I continue pushing heavily.

In post 1206, Titus wrote: Broccoli and furtiveglance would stand out by VCA.
But my strongest scumreads didn't get on now that I look
I feel the pisskop wagon is on town but I could just be assuming it's town because I'm town.
cyan - What does that make you feel?
pink - I could see this being a town thought, maybe.

Okay I want to engage with you in good faith in case you ARE town, so could you please answer these things that are bothering me:
1. Weren't you thinking that Aureal was scummy for a bad defense of Ircher? And if that's the case, why didn't you push them as partners yesterday? Like it felt to me you wanted Aureal as an alternative wagon to Ircher (especially when you voted her right as he was about to flip - that's why I feel like you have associatives with Ircher).
2. Why are you asking me specifically why I was on alternative wagons to Ircher when you, furtive, and a bunch of other people also voted people who are not Ircher, and unlike you and furtive I was actually on Ircher throughout the entire EOD? Do you think I actually spent Day 1 just powerbussing my partner from the get go as scum? I don't really get this.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1208, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1193, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1187, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1186, Titus wrote: Broccoli, why were you on a lot of counters to Ircher?
I am fuming at this post.

Like I actually wrote an all-caps toxic response to it but then deleted it because I hate being toxic.

I'm also sleep deprived right now and not thinking clearly, so a proper response will come after 8 hours of sleep.

I will just note for now that this question is hypocritical in the extreme coming from Titus, who the second it looked like Ircher was actually going to be the lim, tried to steer into an Aureal wagon, despite having a vague scumread on Ircher the entirety of Day 1.

Good night everyone.
I don't really get this sentiment. Hypocrisy is inevitable in mafia.
This is a very weird way of going up to bat for Titus don't you think? Hypocrisy and contradictions aren't something to brush off as "inevitable" as if it we shouldn't scrutinize them.
I'm just saying everyone is bound to question other players despite their own standing, I don't see why BQ would take it so badly.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:48 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I can't post for about 10 hours from now. Don't do anything while I'm gone!
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:23 pm

In post 1195, Titus wrote: @Broccoli- I was on some. Yet you were on me furtiveglance, and AK/pisskop? I just want to know why. I don't get why sorting you triggers this reaction.

Aureal is glad to glom onto your overreaction which is suspect in its own right.
It triggers this reaction because the questioning is disingenuous. Why are you not asking Furtive why HE voted PK? Why are you not asking anyone else who was on PK for that matter?
My own vote on AK was clearly a vote made at HPE's request, as a way to apologize for making a grave mistake in reading her post (the slot was null so I felt voting it was not going to be the end of the world) (oh and btw I was literally on AK for a single page so calling it "being on a counter wagon" is even more disingenuous than I thought). And I voted furtive because I scumread him, duh.

Like, what did you expect me to do? To vote non-scummy people like gamma and meuh? Or did you think I should have just vote parked and advocated for us to skip Day 1 by having Ircher hammered on page 14 when there were a bunch of slots I hadn't sorted yet? Like obviously if Ircher wasn't going to provide content I was going to go after other slots in the meantime to generate content and reads, why is that something you even have to ask about?

I just don't really see where this line of questioning is going to lead you and it has no bearing on "sorting me" at all when you can read my posts and find out why I voted these people.

So yes, to me this reads as a stupid, irritating, misreppy, and loaded question, because (a) since when is it a requirement that 100% of your Day 1 votes will be on flipped scum? (b) my voting has been extremely unquestionable if you actually read my posts, and (c) it's not like I was ever in favor of not limming Ircher. And it's not like I didn't go back to voting Ircher when I felt ready to end the day on him. Again, ifbyou read my posts my #1 push was Ircher and I was his #1 pusher (yes I know gamma and Hu Tao vote parked for a while, but it's not like they kept pushing him while his wagon was dormant). so you are trying to paint me as someone who has been trying to steer the lim away from ircher when I am the one who steered it back to ircher after doing a bit of poking elsewhere (and yes, it's pro town to poke other slots even when you think one slot is probably scum, because that's how you get reads and associatives and everything else you need to solve).

And you questioning me on "why are you getting this reaction when I am trying to sort you" is also disingenuous because what you are doing is not sorting, it's disengenuously framing my actions as looking for an ircher counter wagon, when I was simply doing what every townie should be doing Day 1 - playing the game.

An additional thought while proofreading this post: I also want to mention that if you actually read the context of my vote on AK instead of just ASSUME I'm counterwagoning for Ircher, you will see that right after I voted I unvoted and then went for Irhcer and led the wagon that led to his lim - so if anything, if PK flipped scum and Ircher flipped town, THEN you'd be justified in saying I was the driving force behind a scum counter wagon.

also:

In post 1212, furtiveglance wrote: I don't see why BQ would take it so badly.
Sleep deprivation tends to make you a lot worse at being rational and a lot more prone to emotionality, in my experience.

Also I was already annoyed with you saying "Are you not looking at VCs?" at me.

Also it's not the hypocrisy that's making me mad, it's the fucking ignorance in titus's posting when she's asking me "why were you on a lot of ircher counters?"

Like, it's a loaded question that assumes I was on these wagons because they were ircher counters, rather than because I wanted to be on these wagons regardless of ircher, and this assumption has no basis in reality.

ANYWAYS, I have better things to do today than argue with a bunch of people on the internet, so I am going to log off for now and I'll make a full scum case of Titus when I log back on (probably after the weekend).
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:28 pm

In post 1214, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1195, Titus wrote: @Broccoli- I was on some. Yet you were on
me
furtiveglance, and AK/pisskop? I just want to know why. I don't get why sorting you triggers this reaction.

Aureal is glad to glom onto your overreaction which is suspect in its own right.
And I voted furtive
and you
because I scumread
both of you
, duh.

EBWOP - missed the red word, added the blue words.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1130, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1128, Meuh wrote:
In post 1126, Meuh wrote:
In post 1110, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Celery* tier:
Gamma, Meuh, Aureal.
These are people I simply won't be voting before Day 4, unless someone has a hard guilty on them.

Healthy salad tier:
Hu Tao, Andante, Drew, Furtive
These are people I'm not really interested in voting right now but if you present a SOLID (not like what Andante and Hu Tao have been doing this page) scum case on them I might be convinced to vote them.

The lone carrot:
HPE
Aka, null. (with a slight townlean due to meta)

One of these is a tomato*:
Pisskop, Titus
Well, remember how I said I'm 90% Ircher was scum and I was right? Right now I'm 90% on one of these being an Ircher partner.

*this is shamelessly ripped off from Meuh in VCM
The second I saw celery I was getting flashbacks lmao
There you go, much better
I love meuh.
Love you too, mysterious Broccoli indivifual!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:10 pm

Post by Meuh »

I’m kinda confused as to where the momentum on me went? Like there was some there yesterday and now I’m not even being considered
I don’t even think my progression on Ircher was good so that doesn’t explain it
Titus especially I’m confused why she dropped the scumread on me here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

wdym? Against you?

Between EoD and the flip Ive kind of resolved most of the issues I felt towards the slot
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

@Broccoli - I don't consider you as "powerbussing" Ircher. That's part of the issue. If you are town, we see the game differently. To me, based on memory, I don't feel anyone fits that description.

I asked you in particular because I'm trying to tell if you mistakenly townread Aureal in good faith.

As for others, there was still doubt on Ircher. Some of it logically should have came from scum. I don't have a straight up solve yet. It's fair to look into other people, but I want to sort you first. You're one of the most active players in the thread.

It's a fair question but I hate why me questions.

As for why I didn't push Aureal and Ircher as partners, that occurred to be after the hammer. I felt Aureal might have been driving a miselimination through by shading me as partners with Ircher. Aureal's primary goal since I FoSed her has been discrediting me rather than looking for scum.

She's seeking to heighten drama between you and me. Her last post after you basically accused my questioning of being toxic was to rile you up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1217, Meuh wrote: I’m kinda confused as to where the momentum on me went? Like there was some there yesterday and now I’m not even being considered
I don’t even think my progression on Ircher was good so that doesn’t explain it
Titus especially I’m confused why she dropped the scumread on me here
I don't think there was much momentum on you. I haven't fully dropped an SR on you earlier just because I am focused on Aureal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Skygazer »

if you have pronouns listed on your profile, i have added them to the opening post. they're also easily available in the "isolate users" drop-down menu, and in the "activity overview" page for this thread. please be mindful of other players' pronouns.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1209, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Aureal

*offers Elite Bodyguard Drew a seat in the control room of VeggiBird so long as he promises not to honk the self-destruct button*
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

Hmph, blind or what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:11 am

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: Andante

In the interest of provoking some new content.

But I also believe in this vote somewhat.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”