mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 2.06

Andante (2) - Hu Tao, Meuh
Titus (2) - Aureal, Broccoli Quest 2
Aureal (2) - Titus, Doctor Drew
furtiveglance (2) - pisskop, Gamma Emerald
pisskop (2) - HighPrincessErinys, furtiveglance

not voting
(1) - Andante

with eleven alive, it takes six votes to lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, etc etc. day two ends in (expired on 2023-11-12 23:15:00).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:19 am

Post by Titus »

Drew might just be scum here. He reacted as if he saw what I was saying but then waffles on me being town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:26 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1301, Titus wrote: Drew might just be scum here. He reacted as if he saw what I was saying but then waffles on me being town.
I'm a little concerned by his lurking and lack of depth in engagements as well, but I remember feeling convinced he was town after reading the PT with Hu Tao.

@Skygazer, are we allowed to quote from the leaked PTs?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1302, furtiveglance wrote:
@Skygazer, are we allowed to quote from the leaked PTs?
Yes, the leaked private topics are not considered "private communication."
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Broccoli Quest 2 »

In post 1298, Hu Tao wrote: Looking back on Ircher he thought Broccoli and I were masons together jumping at him for the claim early. Broccoli is back to lock town for me again
Okay this is a pretty good argument for town!Hu Tao andi don't think scum!Hu Tao would bring it up in this way right now, so I'm fine with just treating Hu Tao as a mason buddy like she's been on Day 1. In fact I want to treat the hood with Hu Tao, who has a hood with Aureal, as a triple masonry where we're all conftown to each other (you don't have to reciprocate, but just know I'll vouch for you and not vote you, mason buddies)

In post 1296, furtiveglance wrote: I think what makes the most sense is just to take Ircher/Titus at face value and TR Titus for it.
I disagree

It feels like Ircher/Titus has been the most obvious distancing to ever exist in a game of mafia.

HOWEVER, since you guys are clearly more interested in pisskop, since pisskop ALSO has associations with Ircher (as Furtive pointed out), and since I'm treating Hu Tao and Aureal as masons (which means pisskop/Drew is scum), I'm going to relent and let you have your way (i.e. we vote pisskop today and titus tomorrow).

VOTE: pisskop
Even my signature is green :)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Sounds like somebody who knows its a mislim but wants it anyway :neutral:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1304, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: HOWEVER, since you guys are clearly more interested in pisskop, since pisskop ALSO has associations with Ircher (as Furtive pointed out), and since I'm treating Hu Tao and Aureal as masons (which means pisskop/Drew is scum), I'm going to relent and let you have your way (i.e. we vote pisskop today and titus tomorrow).

VOTE: pisskop
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

A lot of people are talking about how they would vote drew, including me, but nobodys actually doing it.

VOTE: drew

IF we accept that one maf is in the hoods, thats where we should look
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:47 am

Nah

I wish people voted titus

I still think you have a decent chance to flip scum (above rand but less than 50%), so am willing to compromise

if u want, please vote titus with me

pedit: DO you accept one maf in the hoods? Or are you just voting Drew in the hope to save your skin?
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:52 am

In post 1289, furtiveglance wrote: BQ2: I'm interested in your insights based on yesterday's posting. Quote some stuff, comment on it - who looks good/bad?
Anyone voting Andante (except you because you changed to pisskop) is crazy.

Aureal is like 100% town unless you think she basically decided to spend 80% of her effort this game on pocketing me by posting stuff in a hood I wasn't even a part of and which it is very unlikely for her to have known was going to leak. If she is scum and decided to pocket me that way, props to her I guess because I'm not voting her this game.

I have no idea what titus and meuh have been talking about and honestly i don't really care enough to try and figure that out right now.

i just read andante's readlist and i still don't scumread her but i'm very confused as to where she's actually standing and who she wants to push

@andante could you like, describe your top two preferences for voting today, and why?
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:55 am

Sorry Andante did say she wants Furtive or Hu Tao. I just don't understand what exactly she's townreading about Titus and what exactly she's scumreading about Furtive (I mean except going off Ircher to chase pisskop, but Titus did the same thing 10000 times worse).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1308, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: if u want, please vote titus with me

pedit: DO you accept one maf in the hoods? Or are you just voting Drew in the hope to save your skin?
Your titus wagon hasnt really resulted in any progress made on the game. Nobody is really digging into her.

one maf in the hood is probably 60/40.

I think youre trying to hold ircher/piss team in your head while also trying to push titus/maybedrew. It doesnt feel like you have a preference over where you vote, as long as you can get a lim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:58 am

Post by pisskop »

You were on ircher for a while, but as Ive said the slot was dead in the water.
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:59 am

In post 1311, pisskop wrote: I think youre trying to hold ircher/piss team in your head while also trying to push titus/maybedrew. It doesnt feel like you have a preference over where you vote, as long as you can get a lim
That's a lie, I don't want to push Drew here like ever

In post 1311, pisskop wrote: Your titus wagon hasnt really resulted in any progress made on the game. Nobody is really digging into her.
Good point, I'll post a full scum case on her later on today.

VOTE: Titus anyways.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:00 am

Post by pisskop »

I can see titus flipping red here, but I agree with FA here that Im not seeing the signs I would expect from the slot.

Mostly theyre just being a passive voice.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Ultimately I dont feel good about the spot. I just kind of feel indifferent about Titus
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:08 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1307, pisskop wrote: A lot of people are talking about how they would vote drew, including me, but nobodys actually doing it.

VOTE: drew

IF we accept that one maf is in the hoods, thats where we should look
Subject: love child - pond private thread (Hu Tao & Doctor Drew) [leaked]
In post 9, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 8, Hu Tao wrote: Thoughts on thread?
I keep wanting to say this is definitely scumIrcher by tone, but then realized he has the same tone every game, still keeping my vote there for now though.

I am kinda leaning towards the possibility of scumAlianna, to me she seems so obvious when town, but also not a lot of her posts stick out to me as well.

Those are my hot takes lol.

How about you?
Surely Drew is town just for this.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1301, Titus wrote: Drew might just be scum here. He reacted as if he saw what I was saying but then waffles on me being town.
*picks up a lillypad gauntlet in her beak and waddles up to smack Titus and her much guilt in a challenge to explain the cryptic nonsense*
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

You said a strikingly similar thing in a game awhile ago where you were scum and I was town.

And the way I treated your entrance/early game play was strikingly similar to this game as well(ie I will sheep you and consider you town from the jump).

I really hope your scum game isn't this transparent, because oopsie daisy I am now waffling more to the scum side of things in regards to you now.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1317, Aureal wrote:
*picks up a lillypad gauntlet in her beak and waddles up to smack Titus and her much guilt in a challenge to explain the cryptic nonsense*
Also didn't realize my vote was still on your Aureal lol

VOTE: Titus
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1316, furtiveglance wrote: Surely Drew is town just for this.
In post 324, Skygazer wrote:
votecount 1.10

Ircher (5) - Hu Tao, Doctor Drew, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Afrayed Knott
Its so early in the game but it sounds good
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

lol it looks like everyone seems to think at least 1 scum was bussing no matter what
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

From ChatGPT Mafia, Titus is scum in these quotes:
In post 343, Titus wrote:
In post 314, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 313, Defective Agency wrote: Just to say that Titus is sus.

-Mr. G
I promised her many moons ago that I would sheep her and have her back until proven wrong, so gonna need a real solid case on her.
I'm not ready for sheeps yet. I'll let you know when I am.
In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 351, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 247, Defective Agency wrote:
Spoiler: 1
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

Spoiler: 2
In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
How so?
See last large theme. Too exhausted to explain.
So you can't be bothered to look up someone's meta that was conveniently linked to, but I have to find meta you allude to on my own?

Might have to put this sheep out to pasture.
I'm a) not using meta to explain alignment and b) what I'm saying requires no thought or belief in meta. It's just facts that happened.

How did you go from sheeping me to "putting out to pasture"?
In post 355, Titus wrote: You also did a 180 which is frankly odd and telling.

Maybe Drew + Porkens.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1284, HighPrincessErinys wrote: note to self to properly read the last 3 pages at a better time and do the titus ISO before tryin to rejoin the discourse
P49: Nothing to really add about Page 49 other than kind of agreeing with Broccoli on .
P50: to is amusing but also mystifying and this one isn't actually sure why furtive is voting Andante. Probably something this one missed on a prior page teehee oopsies
In post 1241, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 796, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 774, Meuh wrote: Is there an actual case for Ircher being scum beyond his posting being bad? Like don’t get me wrong it is, but I still don’t see why it makes him scum (and we should also lim Aureal if bad posting is all the reasoning we need)
He's made 17 posts this game. Compare the amount of effort in these 17 posts with posts from his scum games, and then compare with the first 17 posts of town games.
I think I just didn't like how you went after Titus and Furt when they came into the game, seemed a bit like throwing shade at them before they could get started.

But looking back, and specifically reading this post, I do feel better about you. Though I do admire someone who would hard buss like that lol.
It's also just good to vibecheck and press replace-ins, when they're less likely to know what's up and how to react appropriately as scum.
In post 1249, furtiveglance wrote: Andante - reads have been literally everywhere this game. Didn't vote Ircher for large periods of yesterday.
Latter is questionable but this one really wants to say the former is just how she plays?? But this one doesn't have anything to actually go off on with that assessment.

P51:
In post 1261, pisskop wrote: VOTE: furtive

AtEs, though, are just yummy
What Did He Mean By This ?
In post 1267, Andante wrote: also, after reading those leaked PTs, I have Hu Tao as lock scum, sooooo yeah
A couple people have suddenly 180'd their reads on HT and this one is curious about the specifics. Sell me on scum!HT, please?

P52:
In post 1278, Andante wrote: I was fully expecting a tunnel at the start of d2 for my stance on ircher. yes, day 1 I did have 1 moment I went "ircher is playing similar to DEFCON- not town" but never said anything in thread, I just had stronger SRs... felt like the sr on ircher was largely due to ircher just not playing, and pretty much no one on that wagon was giving reasoning behind their votes, just saying...
Honestly HUGE agree. Ircher being scum was nice but it definitely felt like we got there via apathy and "lets just kill the dead slot" rather than scumhunting. Goes without saying that this one thought the PK wagon would've been better but in general the Ircher wagon feels like a
fluke.

P53:

dont have anything particularly fancy to say about the posts here so just gonna put a short summary of conclusions here:

Broccoli locktown
Not sure what to make of Andante/Furtive
Pisskop still needs to die
Titus is a doable vote but this one wants to do that ISO dive its been meaning to do first
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:25 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

Not exactly comprehensive or impressive but it's a catchup. Hi, this one is an actual player again.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”