mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1492, Gamma Emerald wrote: Subject: love child - pond private thread (Hu Tao & pisskop) [leaked]
In post 19, pisskop wrote: Im convinced that somebody who contribuited to the hell that was the first 15 pages of the game is maf.
this take should be justified imo
who do you see as responsible for this, pk?
It didnt go anywhere, and it was made prior to becoming public, and I mentioned it publicly. do you think its scummy to say it but not produce anything else as a follow up? Originally I had brocolli and co in mind. Ive said repeatedly that I had my doubts about broc, but Ive never found that one scummy thing
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1050, pisskop wrote: 2 days just isnt time to build a case or press much...
In post 1044, HighPrincessErinys wrote: the gimmick feels like a town thing to do
Well no, the gimmick itself may be fun but its distinctly NAI. The gimmick is furthermore preventing actual content. So unless the slot is going to form the Tyrannasaurus megazord and fight sinbad or whatever its effectively an empty slot by its own design, which is anti-town-wincon
mmmm yeah, still don't like this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1500, pisskop wrote:
In post 1492, Gamma Emerald wrote: Subject: love child - pond private thread (Hu Tao & pisskop) [leaked]
In post 19, pisskop wrote: Im convinced that somebody who contribuited to the hell that was the first 15 pages of the game is maf.
this take should be justified imo
who do you see as responsible for this, pk?
It didnt go anywhere, and it was made prior to becoming public, and I mentioned it publicly. do you think its scummy to say it but not produce anything else as a follow up? Originally I had brocolli and co in mind. Ive said repeatedly that I had my doubts about broc, but Ive never found that one scummy thing
game start was pretty slow so saying it was "hell" feels unsubstantiated and throwing that out randomly without any idea or intent of solving with it feels like mudslinging
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1499, pisskop wrote:
In post 1496, Gamma Emerald wrote: has hu realized she has a new hood yet? there was some confusion D2 about it
shes posted in it.

Did the rest of you not get a new one?

Hu isnt fucking active enough to really bounce things off of, and it sucks. She does ask questions when she is around, but it's like shes just doing the rounds
yeah that's a pretty substantial problem
I think her scumcase on FL in 245 might have been more believed if she was more present
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

I did have an SR on aureal prior to the flip and thread leak. It sounds like youre being hard to please

P: hell is somebody roleplaying bein duck while broccoli wallposts in green on a white backdrop and it memes all the way down. have you read pages 8 to 15 or so?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

I read 20 pages of dreck and ended up with weak Scumreads at best, and Ive been transparent the entire game about that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: pisskop
this always flips scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Andante »

well maybe not always but i want this flip before my other sr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1503, Gamma Emerald wrote: scumcase on FL in 245
you mean the game.

yeah that game also suffered from their absence
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 1504, pisskop wrote: I did have an SR on aureal prior to the flip and thread leak. It sounds like youre being hard to please

P: hell is somebody roleplaying bein duck while broccoli wallposts in green on a white backdrop and it memes all the way down. have you read pages 8 to 15 or so?
Do you want me to bring the green back? Sure can if you'd like
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

you know what I'm just gonna out
I'm the one who leaked hu tao's neighborhoods, I wanted to get a peek at the hood pk claimed and thought it was more fun/useful to target hu tao.
Last night I targeted HPE because I claimed mason with her but she didn't target me with any hood recruiting power so I was interested in that, but I saw nothing. So I kinda feel like it was a waste but it slightly raises HPE's scum equity imo
btw the other reason I said this blows: I was targeted by two neighborinos N1 and one of them died last night, so I was concerned that scum were going to end up killing the other one that targeted me tonight. Me being targeted by the neighborinos is a lso what I meant when I said I manifested something: I fakeclaimed mason D1 with someone and then ended up as essentially masons with 2 people
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 153, Alianna wrote:
In post 123, Alianna wrote:
In post 77, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 73, Meuh wrote:
In post 68, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 64, Andante wrote: Broccoli feels like scum going "ah crap, is andante an IC??"

idk that's just the vibe I get from them with these posts
lol no i feel blessed being in your IC presence.
Did you turn into a third party? Are you now a frozen broccoli? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
yep i became an unjester

Anyway andante i think you are reading way too hard into my troll posts.

Serious readlist:
Meuh
Gamma
Everyone else (null)
Andante
Alianna
Ircher
I don't get this. is an obvious troll post, but posts and don't give that impression. especially looked like you were seriously considering Andante being IC
and then tried to play it off as trolling after she called you out.

I don't think she's IC but I'll sheep her on you!

VOTE: Broccoli Quest 2
@Broccoli - it was this. Haven't really processed the information from your newer posts yet so I haven't decided if I still think that.
Do you not see the problem with quote pyramids like this using 5 different colors and player beeping and honking. Is it really just me who gets a headache reading it? Brocolli didnt even stick to 1 shade of green, and forgot to do it 35% of the time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1510, Gamma Emerald wrote: I'm the one who leaked hu tao's neighborhoods, I wanted to get a peek at the hood pk claimed and thought it was more fun/useful to target hu tao.
what does your power do when not targeting a hood?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

nothing I assume
<Embrace The Void>

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 1510, Gamma Emerald wrote: you know what I'm just gonna out
I'm the one who leaked hu tao's neighborhoods, I wanted to get a peek at the hood pk claimed and thought it was more fun/useful to target hu tao.
Last night I targeted HPE because I claimed mason with her but she didn't target me with any hood recruiting power so I was interested in that, but I saw nothing. So I kinda feel like it was a waste but it slightly raises HPE's scum equity imo
btw the other reason I said this blows: I was targeted by two neighborinos N1 and one of them died last night, so I was concerned that scum were going to end up killing the other one that targeted me tonight. Me being targeted by the neighborinos is a lso what I meant when I said I manifested something: I fakeclaimed mason D1 with someone and then ended up as essentially masons with 2 people
Wait. By "last Night" you mean N2? So you're saying there were 2 Neighborino
other
than TA?!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: pisskop
this is probably the player I feel the least good about from hu tao's web of hoods, and I think there's likely 1 scum in there exactly
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1514, biancospino wrote:
In post 1510, Gamma Emerald wrote: you know what I'm just gonna out
Wait. By "last Night" you mean N2? So you're saying there were 2 Neighborino
other
than TA?!
yes
<Embrace The Void>

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by biancospino »

Mhm. So now that word is already out, I may as well say that TA targeted me N1, leaving me with a very lonely hood
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

wait, are you also 1 shot?

I think this all changes the nature of the game quite a bit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1408, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1405, pisskop wrote: The hoods leaked the same time theta died. There's no evidence of them being a hood member or of them causing the leak.

Its possible that their role did cause it.
Its possible their death caused it.
Its possible it was a one time or daily event.
Why is this what you choose to talk about? It's not really important at all.
Can you clarify this
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1517, biancospino wrote:
Mhm. So now that word is already out, I may as well say that TA targeted me N1, leaving me with a very lonely hood
funnily enough I figured that out and said as much in meuh's hood
<Embrace The Void>

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 3.02

pisskop (3) - furtiveglance, Andante, Gamma Emerald
furtiveglance (1) - pisskop

not voting
(5) - Aureal, biancospino, Enchant, HighPrincessErinys, Hu Tao

with nine alive, it takes five votes to figuratively kill someone (literally). day three ends in (expired on 2023-11-19 17:30:00).
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 1518, pisskop wrote: wait, are you also 1 shot?

I think this all changes the nature of the game quite a bit.
Wdym, TA hooded me. What would me being or not 1-shot would have to do with anything now?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 1520, Gamma Emerald wrote:
funnily enough I figured that out and said as much in meuh's hood
Well, for anyone knowing what a Neighborino is, I had basically straight out claimed that in tbf
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sorry, mild dyslexia or something. I read that as inverted.

Still, we made a lot of earlier assumptions about the hood, and I made them with the impression that they were fixed.

I didnt know that neighborinos were neighborizors, and I didnt realize just how prolific they were.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”