micro theme 1093: u-pic [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 722, Taly wrote: so for this worldview to make sense, only 1 scum is on the wheme
wagon
Is this hard to believe?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Taly »

methinks im damaging thread health which is unusual hmmmmmmmmmm

maybe i should meme more

my mental health has plummeted i can definitely meme

pedit
In post 724, Meuh wrote: Your early posting just felt slightly stiff and tonally off iirc
I don't have a strict definition because it's not a clearly defined thing, just a general feeling
a common grievance methinks

taly
needs to find
taly
in each game

pedit again
In post 725, Meuh wrote:
In post 722, Taly wrote: so for this worldview to make sense, only 1 scum is on the wheme
wagon
Is this hard to believe?
nope, i think its entirely plausible
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 611, Taly wrote:
In post 580, biancospino wrote:
In post 576, Aureal wrote:
In post 571, biancospino wrote: I don't get what there is to parse here, HPE (an myself) had already stepped in at the point where jj enetered the frey so clearly by that point Wheme was already not going to end up going all the way.
And I'm not voting jj, so clearly I'm placing him at the bottom of that poe anyway
Yeah that's what I assume you meant but it's not what the words said. And why Taly over jjh?

VOTE: HPE
I mean I was, I hope, clear enough that today I'd rather go in {Taly, jjh}, and I only have weak reasons not to go jj. So, process and elimination and all that.

By
that
particular line, HPE not a wagon I want rn.
In post 579, Theta Alpine wrote: hmmmm

VOTE: jjh927

i feel a bit more like pushing this direction then taly
VOTE: jjh
is this because you couldnt E1 me
bianco
?
It was because there was no point in leaving my vote at EoD in a wagon that wasn't going to happen.

Although, after your dispassionate defense of jj, I may need to reconsider, you're probably just an apple;
In post 615, kabouter wesley wrote: scum flailing, etc etc
as this is a pretty weak position. kWesley, do you really see scum!Taly flailing in their partner's place? I don't, especially if that scum would also be
In post 709, Taly wrote: are we unable to vote this dayphase?
It's Night
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 710, Taly wrote: i still want to launch
biancospino
into space

i aggressively fought against
jjh
and then suddenly
wheme
is flashwagoned and turbolimmed
I mean, while Wheme wouldn't have been my choice either and I've gone on record on that, seems like you've get what you wanted there? You fought against jj's wagon and that wagon did not be
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Taly »

im a ravenous toucan
bianco
if we dont see the blood of scum i am not satiated
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Taly »

but really, why is
jjh
scum?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 3028, Meuh wrote: Are there examples of you elaborating on those reads? Explaining them? Anyone can throw players into 5 categories if they want, I can do it right now if I want!
Here's players sorted by how much I associate them to celery vs tomatoes

Klick (replacing Random Nurse) - Celery lean
Political Clout (replacing JasonWazza) - Celery
DragonEater70 - Tomato
Theta Alpine - Tomato lean
Ranger - Tomato
DkKoba - Celery lean
Save The Dragons - Null
AniX - Tomato lean
Skygazer - Celery lean
Ircher - Celery
Bingle - Tomato lean
Aureal - Celery lean
ofrhz (replacing Alisae) - Null
Cook - Tomato
camelCasedSnivy - Celery
KatyKimFanClub - Celery lean

There, reads!
In post 3055, Meuh wrote:
In post 3053, Meuh wrote:
In post 3052, Meuh wrote:
In post 3050, DkKoba wrote: realizing I dint vibe with the translated reads from.meuh so it canceled out :cowboy:
Those are not translated reads!! I spent like 3 minutes sorting people's vibes on tomato or celery
That's such a celery assumption to make though :rofl:
OHHHHHHH TOMATOES ARE RED AND CELERY IS GREEN

Can we talk about how apples vs oranges is lowkey Skygazer stealing my ideas... can't believe it...
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 730, Taly wrote: but really, why is
jjh
scum?
Don't really have a non-PoE argument tbh.
Which, clearly already is worthless if the Dragon wagon was pure, but eh

In post 731, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3028, Meuh wrote: Are there examples of you elaborating on those reads? Explaining them? Anyone can throw players into 5 categories if they want, I can do it right now if I want!
Here's players sorted by how much I associate them to celery vs tomatoes

Klick (replacing Random Nurse) - Celery lean
Political Clout (replacing JasonWazza) - Celery
DragonEater70 - Tomato
Theta Alpine - Tomato lean
Ranger - Tomato
DkKoba - Celery lean
Save The Dragons - Null
AniX - Tomato lean
Skygazer - Celery lean
Ircher - Celery
Bingle - Tomato lean
Aureal - Celery lean
ofrhz (replacing Alisae) - Null
Cook - Tomato
camelCasedSnivy - Celery
KatyKimFanClub - Celery lean

There, reads!
In post 3055, Meuh wrote:
In post 3053, Meuh wrote:
In post 3052, Meuh wrote:
In post 3050, DkKoba wrote: realizing I dint vibe with the translated reads from.meuh so it canceled out :cowboy:
Those are not translated reads!! I spent like 3 minutes sorting people's vibes on tomato or celery
That's such a celery assumption to make though :rofl:
OHHHHHHH TOMATOES ARE RED AND CELERY IS GREEN

Can we talk about how apples vs oranges is lowkey Skygazer stealing my ideas... can't believe it...
Oh, that's why you've put sky on the board/s, very sus behavior indeed
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm
very interesting to me

everyone in the game except wheme was either on the dragons wagon when it got to five or on the wheme wagon when it got hammered
and hpe was on both

i do not know what that means but it is very interesting
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Aureal »

biancospino
into space
Why? I know you've said you're not really into mech but Theta and I both seem to think bianco's power is pretty pro-town. Doesn't feel like something likely to be given to a scum role.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 734, Aureal wrote:
biancospino
into space
Why? I know you've said you're not really into mech but Theta and I both seem to think bianco's power is pretty pro-town. Doesn't feel like something likely to be given to a scum role.
I don't get why if not even talking mech, Taly wants Bianco gonzo.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 713, Taly wrote:
In post 684, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 678, Aureal wrote: Hmmm

So Drew, tell me more about why you thought Wheme was being coached to lurk and not fight his elimination?
Just seemed like he was too ok with his lim, like I could see a buddy in that situation telling him to just act like you have no idea what is going on and don't fight.

But honestly, started to feel like he was being coached as I questioned him a bit about not having any reads at all despite what has transpired.

I might have been projecting how I would have handled things though heh.

Pre Edit: Theta, do you think this is something we legit should pay attention to? I have been kinda ignoring it so far
this feels too specific a reason to come from scum at the velocity of the wagon
I think Drew
needs
to pull out 'specific reason' here to have any chance of not throwing giant red flags all over the place here. So no, I don't agree with you there. This very much reads like an excuse to me because Drew has good reason to think I'm going to suspect him for this. Drew and I have played with Wheme before, in Weird Dreams which I referenced earlier. Guess who got voted out day one after doing very little and even saying a lim on him wouldn't be bad? Guess who fought tooth and nail against the limbait-Wheme wagon? I'm finding it hard to reconcile Drew's readiness to yeet Wheme here with his contempt for such things elsewhere. What was so different about Wheme here, Drew?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 714, Taly wrote:
In post 628, Aureal wrote: Why do you think jjh is town?
namely read accuracy that i dont think is faked
I'm confused. What do you mean by 'read accuracy'? Having good reasons for reads?
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 736, Aureal wrote:
In post 713, Taly wrote:

So Drew, tell me more about why you thought Wheme was being coached to lurk and not fight his elimination?
Just seemed like he was too ok with his lim, like I could see a buddy in that situation telling him to just act like you have no idea what is going on and don't fight.

But honestly, started to feel like he was being coached as I questioned him a bit about not having any reads at all despite what has transpired.

Pre Edit: Theta, do you think this is something we legit should pay attention to? I have been kinda ignoring it so far
I think Drew
needs
to pull out 'specific reason' here to have any chance of not throwing giant red flags all over the place here. So no, I don't agree with you there. This very much reads like an excuse to me because Drew has good reason to think I'm going to suspect him for this. Drew and I have played with Wheme before, in Weird Dreams which I referenced earlier. Guess who got voted out day one after doing very little and even saying a lim on him wouldn't be bad? Guess who fought tooth and nail against the limbait-Wheme wagon? I'm finding it hard to reconcile Drew's readiness to yeet Wheme here with his contempt for such things elsewhere. What was so different about Wheme here, Drew?
I have played with Wheme more than just Weird Dreams, and I have seem him much more engaged as town then here(admittedly I don't remember much of Weird Dreams outside of me saving Python and killing scumTitus at the same time lol). It wasn't until this moment that I remember him as the D1 lim there until you brought it up.

If memory serves me correctly, I have seen Wheme be very blase as scum in Pokemon? I could be misremembering that, but the point being, Weird Dreams had no factor in my read of Wheme here.

I already explained in detail why I thought they were scum here, if you don't like the reasoning behind, so be it......you do you. It was few hours until deadline and someone I had already voiced concern with was the leading wagon(wheme) and I didn't want one of my top town reads(Bianco) limmed, and to a lesser extent jjh or Taly limmed(over wheme least). Maybe I talked myself into it a bit too much, if I am gonna be self critical......maybe I justified it in my head, but he seemed to fit the pieces of a good scum lim for D1.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
kabouter wesley
kabouter wesley
Townie
kabouter wesley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by kabouter wesley »

In post 727, biancospino wrote:
In post 615, kabouter wesley wrote: scum flailing, etc etc
as this is a pretty weak position. kWesley, do you really see scum!Taly flailing in their partner's place? I don't, especially if that scum would also be
have you tried looking right under the post you linked
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 738, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 713, Taly wrote:

I think Drew
needs
I have played with Wheme more than just Weird Dreams, and I have seem him much more engaged as town then here(admittedly I don't remember much of Weird Dreams outside of me saving Python and killing scumTitus at the same time lol). It wasn't until this moment that I remember him as the D1 lim there until you brought it up.

If memory serves me correctly, I have seen Wheme be very blase as scum in Pokemon? I could be misremembering that, but the point being, Weird Dreams had no factor in my read of Wheme here.

I already explained in detail why I thought they were scum here, if you don't like the reasoning behind, so be it......you do you. It was few hours until deadline and someone I had already voiced concern with was the leading wagon(wheme) and I didn't want one of my top town reads(Bianco) limmed, and to a lesser extent jjh or Taly limmed(over wheme least). Maybe I talked myself into it a bit too much, if I am gonna be self critical......maybe I justified it in my head, but he seemed to fit the pieces of a good scum lim for D1.
Pokemon huh? OK taking a look...

Gosh, he was so much more engaged there. Just looking at the first 24 hours of his posting there, I feel he was doing way more in that time than he did all game here. Or maybe even here plus Weird Dreams, though he did start getting involved while being wagoned right at the end in that one.

I'm still not getting how this makes you come down on the side of voting a lurker day one when the other wagon was also someone you'd expressed suspicion towards.
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 740, Aureal wrote:
In post 738, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 713, Taly wrote:

I think Drew
needs

Pokemon huh? OK taking a look...

Gosh, he was so much more engaged there. Just looking at the first 24 hours of his posting there, I feel he was doing way more in that time than he did all game here. Or maybe even here plus Weird Dreams, though he did start getting involved while being wagoned right at the end in that one.

I'm still not getting how this makes you come down on the side of voting a lurker day one when the other wagon was also someone you'd expressed suspicion towards.
Who, Bianco or JJH?

Bianco I said has been one of my top, if not the top, town reads. JJH I was thinking could be scum with Taly, I said as much that I don't feel good making them guilt by each other's association(in retrospect I do wish there was more time to push for Taly or JJh, I will admit that part of going to Wheme was that it was basically deadline and I had some serious issues with Wheme, who happened to be the wagon at the moment so thought best just to push it through.

I will also say, Wheme engaged with me a whole lot and with more passion than I ever saw in Boons Ahoy, when he was town. And he wasn't afraid to make a hot take, while here he was the opposite. I knew I remember him being so so different as town at some point(and ironically I was the only one calling him scum when everyone was calling him town.......though I also was scum that game haha).

Tl:Dr.....given it was EOD, and someone who I had concerns about was the wagon at the time, I felt good helping push it through.

In retrospect I wish I had time when I was at work to maybe push the JJh wagon, but given the opposition to it I don't think I could have pushed it over the edge.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Aureal »

Wheme and jjh were both at 3 when you popped in with a vote though?

Do you have any examples of town games where you voted a lurker at deadline?
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 742, Aureal wrote: Wheme and jjh were both at 3 when you popped in with a vote though?

Do you have any examples of town games where you voted a lurker at deadline?
You expect me to remember any examples off the top of my head? I feel like this is a loaded question since I am usually adamant about limming lurkers on D1, and maybe you know this about me. Wheme wasn't afk, or a slot that was prodded or about to be replaced, they posted infrequently and when they did claimed to not have reads, even when I pressed them on their lack of reads. And when end of day came and they had at least a little heat(HPE's vote on him), they made one post about HPE being town and that's it. Maybe you don't like my explanation, but this is why I felt better about limming Wheme, especially as I said given the deadline.....ahem, lurking.

So you can't keep asking me the same question and different ways if you would like.

Also, JJh was at 2 votes, and one of them being Wesley. Pardon me for not wanting to vote with Wesley.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

*so you can keep asking me, I would never take away the joy you get for tunneling me from you lol
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Aureal »

OK, I guess I wasn't paying that much attention to where the other votes were, I'll grant you that.

But really, when have I ever tunneled you? :P

Also, why did you not vote for so long? It's kinda weirding me out how several people expressed suspicion of HPE but I was the only one who actually voted there.
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 745, Aureal wrote: OK, I guess I wasn't paying that much attention to where the other votes were, I'll grant you that.

But really, when have I ever tunneled you? :P

Also, why did you not vote for so long? It's kinda weirding me out how several people expressed suspicion of HPE but I was the only one who actually voted there.
I was at work the day of deadline, I could kinda follow along but didn't really have the time to make a post or anything(I suppose I could have voted).

But, I went into the end of day thinking the two people I would not vote would be you and Bianco, and the two people I would prefer to vote would be Wheme, and maybe Hpe.

I honestly was prepared to make a case for hpe after I looked at the wagon on Dragon, but I dunno, just felt like there wasn't a lot of meat to my 'scum read' on it.

And as I mentioned about Wheme, I was hoping for some push back to my questioning of him so I could either make a case or back off. Me not seeing that pushback didn't push me off of my scum read of him.....but couldn't really make a solid case at that time besides a tonal read mixed with what I said about the coaching thing.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Aureal »

And yes Drew, I definitely remember that you despise voting out lurkers day one.

Spoiler:
In post 666, Doctor Drew wrote: So we are limming a lurker at deadline?

If they flip town there are definitely some people who need to be power limmed tomorrow
In post 690, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 666, Doctor Drew wrote: So we are limming a lurker at deadline?

If they flip town there are definitely some people who need to be power limmed tomorrow
Zero percent chance I make this post as scum.....full stop.

If I were scum and KKFC is town, I would just let the wagon go through, probably even join it.

If they were scum, as I said, I have no issue with bussing and also probably would just join the wagon.

And I asked Snivy why they haven't responded to me since they said my posts have been awful.....with NO evidence to back it up......and even now still refuses to show examples of my 'awful' posting.

I would prefer Aureal or Snivy......if people are focused on limming a lurker then go after NM, at least a wildcard is gone......or like I said Enchant.
In post 691, Doctor Drew wrote: LIMMING A LURKER MAKES IT EASIER FOR SCUM TO HIND BEHIND AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE MIS LIM.

And if they are scum, offers little info on other scum.

I will stand behind this every single game I play.
In post 693, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 692, Aisa wrote: Would you consider Aureal or Snivy lurkers
No.....I can at least remember posts they have made
In post 695, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 692, Aisa wrote: Would you consider Aureal or Snivy lurkers
And they offer some info depending on the flip.

Snivy I am just thinking is obvScum here though
In post 709, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 706, Aureal wrote: Meh, if anything I think that post, if Drew's scum, would quite possibly be him trying to intimidate people into not voting his partner KKFC. He did something of the sort when I was sussing him in ELO last time, trying to scare me off of voting him. But I'm still just not really feeling it. And I don't think a Not_Mafia wagon is suddenly happening here but I'll be around at deadline if you wanna prove me wrong.

VOTE: KatyKimFanClub
I intimidated to get votes off me......I don't try to save a buddy like that.

But fine, if it is either me or KKFC....

VOTE: KKFC

I feel dirty lol

You seem to be trying to define 'lurker' more narrowly here than you did in that game, seeing as you called Enchant a lurker there, even though he was posting regularly and had plenty of reads (just expressed entirely in emoji). Then again you did seem more open to that tier of 'lurker' elimination so maybe your stance isn't as hardline as it initially appears.

This isn't the only concern that's jumping out at me about you, though it did catalyze other stuff. You're definitely taking a different tone talking to me than I usually feel. Maybe it's because you're actually townreading me for once? Or maybe it's because you're trying to pocket me. That makes me worry more about this comment:
In post 428, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, Aureal will hopefully get a chuckle out of hard defending mybslot without even knowing it lol.
...okay, I just now realize that you probably mean that as me defending you without knowing it was going to end up being you specifically (since you apparently think
I
tunnel
you
, Mr. In The Lead For Day One Aureal Miseliminations? :o) I've been squinting at that for a while thinking it was saying I don't know your alignment which is a little... sus. Even though it's pretty safe to assume I'm town because, y'know. ._.
(Though I do find it odd that she was so greatly defending Ice, but I don't think I could scum doing that unless they really really want the town cred......plus seems kinda par for the course on how she acts when fired up town).
This still feels like possibly a bit of an easy pockety type read, though, like you did with saying Alianna seemed to be acting like her usual self .
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Katy basically site flaked iirc in that game, that was basically a dead slot, notice post 693 you quoted. If someone has at least made some posts that can be AI(or as I said it there, I can remember), they aren't really a lurker.

Wheme did things like hurting Theta, refused to give reads on basically anyone else, and layed down when Hpe started the eod wagon on him.

If Katy flipped scum in the game you quoted, yay we hit scum.....but no info instead of that. If Wheme flipped scum here, then there was some meat on the bones to chew on.

Lol, and one of the first things I noticed once I repped in was you hard defending my slot, yes which made me chuckle(though you did hard defend me in the quack quack game lol). And it made me question if you were trying to white knight Dragon, hence why I asked if you thought he was limmed at that point.

And Alianna has a pretty easy town tell I learned long before this game you quotes, I don't even have to click that link to tell you are linking to 9:12 when I was scum with you two though haha. And I discovered that game that you have an emotion level that I don't think can be faked easily, which is what I saw here as well(one of the things I enjoy about being scum is being able to see in real time how certain people act as town).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

*well over easy was the name, 9:12 was the setup

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”