micro theme 1093: u-pic [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Meuh »

Forgot HPE was in this game tbh
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 790, Meuh wrote: Aureal’s what’s your take on jjh?
I don't really have much of a take yet, I've mostly been thinking about Drew since the flip and haven't gone back over others. I wasn't convinced at all that jjh's townread of Wheme was accurate. His push of the Dragon wagon was a little worrisome. I don't really know what else I'm supposed to think about someone who I guess has mostly just gone "hmmm yes I see that x is y alignment, because I say so".
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 792, Meuh wrote:
In post 789, Aureal wrote:
In post 768, Meuh wrote: Taly’s role just sounds like a 3p finder so not targeting Wesley with it is ??????
"Why bother, it's not going to work because it's obvious wesley isn't town or scum, and I won't even necessarily have a way to confirm that it didn't work other than trying to grill wesley into admitting it" is probably what my train of thought would be there, given that ability.

Why do you even care? Weird thing to kvetch about when Taly already flipped town.
Why is this your reaction here? Seems disproportionate to me just dropping a comment on Taly’s role
Also, it’s impossible to confirm someone is not in a hood… but:
1. Wesley wouldn’t know they were meant to be in a PT, right? So Taly could catch Wesley just based on that lack of knowledge
2. If Wesley is shown to be in a PT, then we know they’re much less likely to be 3p.
Incredible utility? No. More potential than any other option? Yes.
Though I guess arguing this at length is pointless cause as you said, Taly’s dead!
Because Taly isn't in the game anymore, it's kinda rude to scold dead town over their night action decision-making. You sounded like you were trying to shade Taly's credibility.

And I wouldn't put it past this game for 'wesley' to know about PT stuff despite not being able to actually be in it.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 802, Aureal wrote:
In post 792, Meuh wrote:
In post 768, Meuh wrote: Taly’s role just sounds like a 3p finder so not targeting Wesley with it is ??????
"Why bother, it's not going to work because it's obvious wesley isn't town or scum, and I won't even necessarily have a way to confirm that it didn't work other than trying to grill wesley into admitting it" is probably what my train of thought would be there, given that ability.

Why do you even care? Weird thing to kvetch about when Taly already flipped town.
Why is this your reaction here? Seems disproportionate to me just dropping a comment on Taly’s role
1. Wesley wouldn’t know they were meant to be in a PT, right? So Taly could catch Wesley just based on that lack of knowledge
2. If Wesley is shown to be in a PT, then we know they’re much less likely to be 3p.
Though I guess arguing this at length is pointless cause as you said, Taly’s dead!
Because Taly isn't in the game anymore, it's kinda rude to scold dead town over their night action decision-making. You sounded like you were trying to shade Taly's credibility.

And I wouldn't put it past this game for 'wesley' to know about PT stuff despite not being able to actually be in it.
I’m more bewildered than mad, which is what I was trying to show with the question mark spam, but I suppose it also could’ve come off that way, so understandable
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 793, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 788, Aureal wrote:
In post 763, Meuh wrote: Taly was getting obv townier and townier so I can’t say I’m relieved
Glad the role wasn’t anything super powerful though
Can you explain why you felt Taly was so towny? I didn't have any strong feelings on her one way or another so this confuses me.

Hold on, you have been giving me the business about why I voted Wheme and not JJh, and here you are, Aureal, trying to make the person pushing JJH(Meuh) look bad.....just as the JJH wagon is gaining steam.

I even looked backed to when you switched from voting JJh to Wheme, literally was right before I voted Wheme......you gave me shit for not voting him and choosing to vote Wheme, when you LEFT the JJh wagon to vote Wheme!

I think you are trying to play both sides here, trying to push JJh while also keeping others in the conversation for a mislim. I was looking at you like 'of course Aureal is town' but taking a step back I see I was probably wrong. Ironically you pushing me on why I voted Wheme caused me to take this step back, so thank you for that lol.

VOTE: Aureal
Well you
are
hilarious, whatever your alignment is, I'll give you that much. :lol:
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 799, Meuh wrote: Like the biggest momentum since daystart has been Bianco and I pushing for jjh, and then earlier, Aureal’s had some back and forths with you and Wesley’s been calling jjh scum. If she’s scum and jjh is town, I feel like she gets herself into trouble for no reason by posting like she is currently.
How so? I mean look at how you are looking at it, what I think she is doing doesn't really disrupt the JJh wagon while making others(you and I) look bad.

And coupled with her hypocrisy in regards to me, the TMI when she said she thought Dragons was hammered, and her positioning here.....like I said it doesn't add up to town play to me.

Pre Edit: Half my goal is to entertain you.....the other half is to point out the red flags :wink:
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 805, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 799, Meuh wrote: Like the biggest momentum since daystart has been Bianco and I pushing for jjh, and then earlier, Aureal’s had some back and forths with you and Wesley’s been calling jjh scum. If she’s scum and jjh is town, I feel like she gets herself into trouble for no reason by posting like she is currently.
How so? I mean look at how you are looking at it, what I think she is doing doesn't really disrupt the JJh wagon while making others(you and I) look bad.

And coupled with her hypocrisy in regards to me, the TMI when she said she thought Dragons was hammered, and her positioning here.....like I said it doesn't add up to town play to me.

Pre Edit: Half my goal is to entertain you.....the other half is to point out the red flags :wink:
But making others look back comes at the cost of potential backlash against here (like, for example, your current reaction)
Perhaps this is a standpoint where I'm overestimating how precisely calculated scum games are, but if Aureal were to weigh the option of entering the thread the way she did as scum, I don't think she'd see it as particularly good if jjh is town
Also can you point me to the direction of the TMI?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 806, Meuh wrote:
In post 805, Doctor Drew wrote:

But making others look back comes at the cost of potential backlash against here (like, for example, your current reaction)
Perhaps this is a standpoint where I'm overestimating how precisely calculated scum games are, but if Aureal were to weigh the option of entering the thread the way she did as scum, I don't think she'd see it as particularly good if jjh is town
Also can you point me to the direction of the TMI?
The TMI was the extreme defense of Dragon after she thought he was limmed.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 803, Meuh wrote:
In post 802, Aureal wrote:
In post 792, Meuh wrote:

I’m more bewildered than mad, which is what I was trying to show with the question mark spam, but I suppose it also could’ve come off that way, so understandable
That's why I asked. I've had people chew me out because they thought I was criticizing dead town's night action, when actually I was just asking if it was common to do it that way trying to get more context because I didn't have the experience to be sure what scum would expect and was trying to theorize what scum would have done.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Aureal »

What about my posting seems like it could get me into trouble? I'm asking you guys questions because I'm trying to figure out what you're doing so I can hopefully figure your alignment. You did nothing all day one and suddenly you're spitting intensely confident reads and I probably haven't even read all of what you're saying yet while trying to peek in from work, let alone processed it.
-furtiveglance
kabouter wesley
kabouter wesley
Townie
kabouter wesley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:14 am

Post by kabouter wesley »

VOTE: jjh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 809, Aureal wrote:
What about my posting seems like it could get me into trouble? I'm asking you guys questions because I'm trying to figure out what you're doing so I can hopefully figure your alignment. You did nothing all day one and suddenly you're spitting intensely confident reads and I probably haven't even read all of what you're saying yet while trying to peek in from work, let alone processed it.
Cause there's been no significant momentum on me so far (in large part cause I did nothing day 1), and that focusing down on me and pushing back on my posting when I'm trying to build momentum on jjh, who is a pretty popular scumread, can get you into some trouble since it's kind of opposed to the way a good portion of the thread is leaning
You popping in and out does explain it a good bit (though I didn't find your initial pop in super scummy), I think you're town for what it's worth!
My reads often operate in waves of confidence and energy that can be jarring. To me jjh just clicks as scum, their ISO feels like textbook scum gameplay. Though just wanting to know if I'm right also makes me want the flip more :P
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 810, kabouter wesley wrote: VOTE: jjh
Anything to say?
kabouter wesley
kabouter wesley
Townie
kabouter wesley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:30 am

In post 812, Meuh wrote:
Anything to say?
aureal is probably town

thats it im done thank you for listening to my enlightened philosophilization
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 813, kabouter wesley wrote:
In post 812, Meuh wrote:
Anything to say?
aureal is probably town

thats it im done thank you for listening to my enlightened philosophilization
Damn our reads are aligned, it's almost like you're my sockpuppet or something
kabouter wesley
kabouter wesley
Townie
kabouter wesley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:58 am

true
kabouter wesley
kabouter wesley
Townie
kabouter wesley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:59 am

i want to townbin bianco based on vibes but at the same time this game is too small to allow me to comfortably do that
kabouter wesley
kabouter wesley
Townie
kabouter wesley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 pm

like im looking at this playerlist and thinking like almost all of you are acting decently towny which is a problem
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Aureal »

zomg wesley, it's MY job to place third votes this game

How could you steal my job like this, it's so cold
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Aureal »

I think you know what I must do

VOTE: jjh927

LOOK GUYS IT'S DEFINITELY TWILIGHT

PANIC
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 819, Aureal wrote: I think you know what I must do

VOTE: jjh927

LOOK GUYS IT'S DEFINITELY TWILIGHT

PANIC
Lol, I can't figure you out
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Meuh »

DO IT DREW!!!!
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

uh
if my theory about the votes thing is correct that may have been hammer
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i suppose we will see though

i do not like how fast this day is going though
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 822, Theta Alpine wrote: uh
if my theory about the votes thing is correct that may have been hammer
Ya I thought that was the hammer?

My last post was more or less saying I was surprised that Aureal hammered him.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”