Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:20 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 493, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 492, Theta Alpine wrote: the description of win cons and powers deas has suggests an alternative to an ic for this game
they arent even town
i fail to see for what other reason they would have a confirmation mechanic like they do
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:21 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 487, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 482, DeasVail wrote: Flavor, is there a reason for the false sense of urgency given KawaiiKame hasn't even been replaced yet?

i dont have that much urgency, im just kicking this game into the next gear, but idk why any of that matters? we have 25 hours left. is deadline getting extended?

if not, this is not a good post from you.
What is the relevance of whether a post from me is “good” or not?
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 am

Post by Narration »

Day 1 Count V

Notes
  • With 15 remaining, it takes 8 to form a majority.
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • Thomith replaces DXtreme
  • Gamma Emerald replaces Celebloki
  • Please let me know if you have any queries or there are errors in my VCs.
Day 1
concludes in (expired on 2024-01-05 08:45:00)

Moderator Account Of RH9, specifically for Themes
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 am

Post by DeasVail »

Btw I confirmed with Narration that if I win while still alive in the game, then I leave the game. Could be a free elim? But I’m not actually too focused on that at the moment
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:24 am

Post by DeasVail »

Mod:
what will happen to the deadline of kawaii is not replaced?
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:26 am

Post by Narration »

In post 504, DeasVail wrote:
Mod:
what will happen to the deadline of kawaii is not replaced?
It'll probably remain as is. Though, I'm going to put a public replacement request now since I can't be sure if T3 still wants the slot.
Moderator Account Of RH9, specifically for Themes
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

all eliminations that come the following day wont happen? so like, day 2 you're immune, not day 1?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I remember a game awhile back where 3p made a similar type 'Don't worry about me town, I totally am harmless' and the town let them live. In that game Titus was adamant that you should never let 3p live since they are by definition not town and not in the business of helping town.

I may be confusing a couple games but I seem to remember the 3p screwing over town and Titus was correct(maybe she can help me jog my memory).

Point is, DV is not town and DV should not live.

At best he is being truthful and won't directly hurt town(realistically in this case he is purposely hiding something more about his role, even in a best case). Worst case he is completely lying and can hurt us as town, or is just scum trying to claim benevolent 3p.

Either way, they should be disposed of today so he doesn't become a bigger issue going forward.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:59 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

fine then

it is lined up so that deas can either be eliminated today or alternatively
day three unless they win night 2 and get removed from the game
which can actually happen if someone targets deas night 2 that deas learned the name of night 1

if someone with a low impact power wants to volunteer to do that for deas then we can just save deas for day three if he is still alive then

or if four more people decide to do this then i guess not but we will see
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:21 pm

Post by Aureal »

Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew :(

Theta. Is. Right.

This is no time to be friggin paranoid about a pretty freaking confirmable slot that benefits us while it's here. Actually winning and leaving is likely the biggest harm it can inflict! And you guys want to self-inflict that when we need to use our votes on the enthusiast faction?!?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by DeasVail »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Join me, my dear invited guests!

Flavor Leaf wishes to have all of you scurry along with him like rats to the pied piper, but not if I have anything to say about it!

It is true, I am not part of the town, and do I know whether Flavor Leaf is town or scum? No! I do not. But do I care? Only a little if I'm being totally honest. The point is that such a spectacular coup would be fun!

If there is a more boring and sensible option then I will join in on that, but until then…
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by DeasVail »

(I do think it would be a little silly to eliminate me given that I am probably the least likely person here to be part of the cult, but I knew the risk of claiming and couldn’t be bothered pretending to be town, so I’ll deserve my elimination if it happens)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 509, Aureal wrote: Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew :(

Theta. Is. Right.

This is no time to be friggin paranoid about a pretty freaking confirmable slot that benefits us while it's here. Actually winning and leaving is likely the biggest harm it can inflict! And you guys want to self-inflict that when we need to use our votes on the enthusiast faction?!?
I demand a formal apology on my desk first thing after DV screws us over
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 495, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 494, SirCakez wrote:
In post 399, Titus wrote:
In post 396, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: titus
Don't like this not just because it's on me. We have a confessed person who doesn't have our wincon. I don't get why you'd unvote DV here.
because it's day one and I wanna get scum scum not the third party which is confirmed to exist
in what world do you think we hit scum here with 25 hours left with zero major candidates?
it can definitely happen
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 507, Doctor Drew wrote: I remember a game awhile back where 3p made a similar type 'Don't worry about me town, I totally am harmless' and the town let them live. In that game Titus was adamant that you should never let 3p live since they are by definition not town and not in the business of helping town.

I may be confusing a couple games but I seem to remember the 3p screwing over town and Titus was correct(maybe she can help me jog my memory).

At best he is being truthful and won't directly hurt town(realistically in this case he is purposely hiding something more about his role, even in a best case). Worst case he is completely lying and can hurt us as town, or is just scum trying to claim benevolent 3p.

Either way, they should be disposed of today so he doesn't become a bigger issue going forward.
im not even like that big on that on a mafilosophical level, i just feel like we have the opportunity to just deal with it now being so close to deadline anyways.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I could also maybe do KittyTacky? They have felt the least town to me of the notable players.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 512, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 509, Aureal wrote: Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew :(

Theta. Is. Right.

I demand a formal apology on my desk first thing after DV screws us over
Explain how that can happen plz, not general handwaving paranoia
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 513, SirCakez wrote:
In post 495, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 494, SirCakez wrote:
In post 399, Titus wrote:
In post 396, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: titus
Don't like this not just because it's on me. We have a confessed person who doesn't have our wincon. I don't get why you'd unvote DV here.
because it's day one and I wanna get scum scum not the third party which is confirmed to exist
in what world do you think we hit scum here with 25 hours left with zero major candidates?
it can definitely happen
eh, i know if i were scum, it would never happen. just too easy to play it. not everyone can be me, i get it, but you just need 1 solid scum player able to shift weight and it's done.

There's also strats that can be done, like purposefully becoming scummy to split town's votes on a scum/scum counterwagon and move it onto town.

it's just so unlikely from any coordinated scum team and requires town to trust each other temporarily and momentarily come together.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 514, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 507, Doctor Drew wrote: I remember a game awhile back where 3p made a similar type 'Don't worry about me town, I totally am harmless' and the town let them live. In that game Titus was adamant that you should never let 3p live since they are by definition not town and not in the business of helping town.

im not even like that big on that on a mafilosophical level, i just feel like we have the opportunity to just deal with it now being so close to deadline anyways.
Oh, that is a big part of it as well, per my last sentence there.

This will always loom over us

Pre Edit: Aureal, so you buy DV's claim as fact?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I literally have been 3p and wondered how I can claim to make myself seem 'useful' to town.

Don't Lim all lurkers D1, don't let 3p live ever
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 510, DeasVail wrote: VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Join me, my dear invited guests!

Flavor Leaf wishes to have all of you scurry along with him like rats to the pied piper, but not if I have anything to say about it!

It is true, I am not part of the town, and
do I know whether Flavor Leaf is town or scum? No! I do not. But do I care? Only a little if I'm being totally honest.
The point is that such a spectacular coup would be fun!

If there is a more boring and sensible option then I will join in on that, but until then…
See what i mean.

they are inherently not here for town, and only claimed because they wanted they were looking to be faded, and didnt want to use their other ability yet. Then when it looked like it wasn't gonna work, they used the ability.

they're an unreliable narrator.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it's even worse considering I was the one pushing Titus, the one pushing DV at first.

I had no interest in the DV wagon until 3rd party claim + noticing how close deadline we were.

And a FL wagon is specifically a ploy because me out of the way with this mindset is a giant boon to DV surviving longer term.

Also, if I'm reading what happened correctly, DV can be up for elim today still, but they wont be able to be taken out tomorrow?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

do people really not understand to hit an enthusiast today, you can't have as much dissonance as we have right here? it's just not happening unless we get lucky on a flash wagon and scum are specifically unprepared.

Like I'm okay with discussion around whether or not we should hit the 3rd party, but i think the players hard defending and jumping through hoops have scum in them, so if we move off of DV, I think Theta, Aureal, or Cakez now is a good pool to go after.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Cakez didn't really do that, I just town read Kitty right now, so i threw him in, but they are def on the least. I kinda like Aureal too, but im really not a fan of that mentality and defense of a non town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 417, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 405, Titus wrote: Each night, if get a good night's sleep, I get 3 real names, 2 of which must be town.
2 must be town, the 3rd could be either?
Yes, by implication. The language says (paraphrasing) must be town without mentioning scum or 3p.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”