Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

Aureal, do the math supposing we hit town yesterday.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 296, Narration wrote:

Day 1 Count III

Notes
  • With 15 remaining, it takes 8 to form a majority.
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • DXtreme has confirmed.
  • Celebloki is on V/LA.
  • Please let me know if you have any queries or there are errors in my VCs.
Day 1
concludes in (expired on 2024-01-05 08:45:00)

This is the biggest flaw in my theory.

Drew might have been good d2 and d3.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:24 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2924, Titus wrote:
In post 2922, Aureal wrote:
In post 2919, Flavor Leaf wrote: 4 unclaimed are Titus, Thonith, FL, Aureal

Aureal is Kiernan then.

I think the rest of us should stay quiet with our names.
I have no idea why you would do this
I kinda figured you were. My names got us to evil yesterday and now you resisted.
:lol:

Your names haven't done shit other than be a distraction and now get people to claim names for no damn reason

I guess maybe Leaf does want to get converted, narrowing down the pool he's in like this
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 704, Narration wrote:

Day 1 Final

Notes
  • With 15 remaining, it takes 8 to form a majority.
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • Thomith replaces DXtreme
  • Gamma Emerald replaces Celebloki
  • Please let me know if you have any queries or there are errors in my VCs.
Night 1
concludes in (expired on 2024-01-09 09:18:00)

I'm not seeing many evils here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2927, Aureal wrote:
In post 2924, Titus wrote:
In post 2922, Aureal wrote:
In post 2919, Flavor Leaf wrote: 4 unclaimed are Titus, Thonith, FL, Aureal

Aureal is Kiernan then.

I think the rest of us should stay quiet with our names.
I have no idea why you would do this
I kinda figured you were. My names got us to evil yesterday and now you resisted.
:lol:

Your names haven't done shit other than be a distraction and now get people to claim names for no damn reason

I guess maybe Leaf does want to get converted, narrowing down the pool he's in like this
My names made a damn solid case on Cakez who was evil from the start.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

If we suppose FL Drew and Aureal are evil with Drew and FL being converts, that means one left.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:28 am

Post by Aureal »

Like, how can you even possibly believe that? In what way did your names have anything to do with Cakez getting voted?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I ain’t converted yet, and i don’t plan to be.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oreo, you feel different this day phase.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

*Aureal
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Aureal »

Cakez got voted out because Drew suddenly switched to him for no apparent reason then Hu and Jackson followed, and from the way those two are acting I don't expect them to have any sort of analysis of your names.
-furtiveglance
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

actually
if i remember drews claim correctly as being a role blocker as well as partial rolestopper then
if drew is town and dan is group scum then we only need to catch dans partner today or tomorrow and there will not be a conversion after that point
so dan should almost never be the lim here unless i am misremembering drews claim
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m not convinced Cakez wasn’t a sacrifice to save group scum Dan. Or scum didn’t know it was Cakez and power voted to save Dan.

It’s already proven Maestro fell on the sword too.

I just think Occam’s is Dan group scum.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:52 am

Post by Aureal »

Drew's not a roleblocker, though the claim was never spelled out terribly well.
In post 2151, ActionDan wrote:
In post 2148, Flavor Leaf wrote: Alright, Dan.

I’m gonna be real with you

You hear that Maestro and Cakez both didn’t submit an action, you see NK15’s role, you see the names all being posted for all of you

How do you Occam’s Razor that all town are in there + go out to defend them that hard
I have always included the possibility of one original traitor in FG even though I absolutely thought it was more likely all of us were town. On that I have been proven wrong. Currently I still believe maestro will flip traitor and that's the last of scum in FG. I believe I said earlier that in an extreme circumstance I would compromise on maestro. And that's not because he didn't action but because his role was out of sync with the rest of us.

I explained Nk15's role (away) by saying traitors probably get to talk with each other. I still think that's the case.

Let me counter by asking you what you make of Drew's role if their were group scum in FG. He targets FG members only and blocks non FG members only. That doesn't make sense if group scum exists in FG
-furtiveglance
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:57 am

Post by ActionDan »

Aureal you asked "can we believe this is town Titus?" I think the answer is still yes and I consider your analysis logically sound.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2937, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m not convinced Cakez wasn’t a sacrifice to save group scum Dan. Or scum didn’t know it was Cakez and power voted to save Dan.

It’s already proven Maestro fell on the sword too.

I just think Occam’s is Dan group scum.
I think this is still possible but not likely given ISOs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, there’s no explaining why Maestro did what they did when Dan was going down

Anti win con if they’re scum, i don’t believe they played that way
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also don’t believe maestro played some next level scum play with it to make us think Dan was scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2935, Aureal wrote: Cakez got voted out because Drew suddenly switched to him for no apparent reason then Hu and Jackson followed, and from the way those two are acting I don't expect them to have any sort of analysis of your names.
In post 2694, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2687, Titus wrote: Can we stop the nonsense of trying to solve every slot when Cakez is just obvious here? We just need to hit the two scums.
I do kinda think that it is best for the game state just to lim Cakez......I do trust Titus is coming from a town mindset here

VOTE: Cakez
I can't say why Hu and JV switched to Cakez, but my switch wasn't 'out of nowhere'
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2938, Aureal wrote: Drew's not a roleblocker, though the claim was never spelled out terribly well.

You hear that Maestro and Cakez both didn’t submit an action, you see NK15’s role, you see the names all being posted for all of you

How do you Occam’s Razor that all town are in there + go out to defend them that hard
I have always included the possibility of one original traitor in FG even though I absolutely thought it was more likely all of us were town. On that I have been proven wrong. Currently I still believe maestro will flip traitor and that's the last of scum in FG. I believe I said earlier that in an extreme circumstance I would compromise on maestro. And that's not because he didn't action but because his role was out of sync with the rest of us.

I explained Nk15's role (away) by saying traitors probably get to talk with each other. I still think that's the case.

Let me counter by asking you what you make of Drew's role if their were group scum in FG.
He targets FG members only and blocks non FG members only
. That doesn't make sense if group scum exists in FG
I mean, it seems clear. I target a member of the FG, and they cannot not be targeted by an action of someone outside of the FG
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2942, Flavor Leaf wrote: I also don’t believe maestro played some next level scum play with it to make us think Dan was scum
If you give me Dan today, will you vote Aureal tomorrow? I don't want to be stubborn again but I feel I must ram through every good lim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2943, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2935, Aureal wrote: Cakez got voted out because Drew suddenly switched to him for no apparent reason then Hu and Jackson followed, and from the way those two are acting I don't expect them to have any sort of analysis of your names.
In post 2687, Titus wrote: Can we stop the nonsense of trying to solve every slot when Cakez is just obvious here? We just need to hit the two scums.
I do kinda think that it is best for the game state just to lim Cakez......I do trust Titus is coming from a town mindset here

I can't say why Hu and JV switched to Cakez, but my switch wasn't 'out of nowhere'
Do you feel Dan is an acceptable lim? Yes or no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:02 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2944, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2938, Aureal wrote: Drew's not a roleblocker, though the claim was never spelled out terribly well.

Let me counter by asking you what you make of Drew's role if their were group scum in FG.
He targets FG members only and blocks non FG members only
. That doesn't make sense if group scum exists in FG
I mean, it seems clear. I target a member of the FG, and they cannot not be targeted by an action of someone outside of the FG
huh

for some reason i was under the impression you also blocked them from taking actions

wait so you and dan are both just full protectives with little downsides then
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2946, Titus wrote:
In post 2943, Doctor Drew wrote:

Do you feel Dan is an acceptable lim? Yes or no.
I have been pretty clear for awhile that I am.
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:14 am

Post by Narration »

I'll post a VC later today after school.
Moderator Account Of RH9, specifically for Themes

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”