Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2657, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2653, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2650, Dannflor wrote: unsure why Ninja is getting all the heat for bad reads when like Roden/Dunnstral/HuTao were basically consensus null/scum reads all of yesterday
Agreed with this too. Thoughts on who had the worst beginning of day today?
probably oats by a country mile, idk I haven't thought about it too much yet

the wording of feels weirdly pedantic, like he's trying to give himself an out in case he was tracked to the kill or something
I was ready to push Dannflor come day from this (It's like he knew of a tracker's existence, also very set on pushing Oats). Odd kill imo.

Worth noting that Oats was the first to really call out scum gob in this game, and Oats got limmed not long ago, though it felt like an eternity.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4250, Vivax wrote:
In post 2657, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2653, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2650, Dannflor wrote: unsure why Ninja is getting all the heat for bad reads when like Roden/Dunnstral/HuTao were basically consensus null/scum reads all of yesterday
Agreed with this too. Thoughts on who had the worst beginning of day today?
probably oats by a country mile, idk I haven't thought about it too much yet

the wording of feels weirdly pedantic, like he's trying to give himself an out in case he was tracked to the kill or something
I was ready to push Dannflor come day from this (It's like he knew of a tracker's existence, also very set on pushing Oats).
Odd kill imo.

Worth noting that Oats was the first to really call out scum gob in this game, and Oats got limmed not long ago, though it felt like an eternity.
What do you think this means? What are your reads atm?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by Vivax »

The Dann kill clears most of my suspicions regarding Ninja and Luca.

I'm eyeing Hu Tao + DP now.

Hu Tao mostly because of her D1. I think that in the context of what I now know to have been a lot of townies and gob scum, her posts struck me as very noncommittal when there was a lot to talk about.

DP because on the day Oats got limmed, he was rather passive about it. Meaning, he had gob as lock mafia and Oats he said would have had to be supermafia for him to believe he was mafia, basically. Either way, I didn't see a lot of conviction on his part.

Luca's first post in the context of this Dann NK was spot on.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:15 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4252, Vivax wrote: The Dann kill clears most of my suspicions regarding Ninja and Luca.

Hu Tao mostly because of her D1. I think that in the context of what I now know to have been a lot of townies and gob scum, her posts struck me as very noncommittal when there was a lot to talk about.

DP because on the day Oats got limmed, he was rather passive about it. Meaning, he had gob as lock mafia and Oats he said would have had to be supermafia for him to believe he was mafia, basically. Either way, I didn't see a lot of conviction on his part.

You realise he got hammered while I was asleep right?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 3336, Gypyx wrote:
DarthPunk (4) :
Grackaroni / Luca Blight / Hu Tao / gob
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Dannflor
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-02-18 14:43:52)

Mod Notes.
In post 3511, Gypyx wrote:
Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Hu Tao
[Exe-2]

Oatsmaster (4) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / gob
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax

Not Voting (1):
Grackaroni

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-02-18 14:43:52)

Mod Notes.
DP and Hu Tao on the other hand are hard to explain with this wagon formation.
I think everyone including me needs to read more ^^
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4252, Vivax wrote: The Dann kill clears most of my suspicions regarding Ninja and Luca.

can you explain this for me?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:20 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4255, DarthPunk wrote:

Red/Blue blindness is more likely to be from town for one.
He probably correctly identified Dann as not being VT at the very least.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:23 pm

Post by Naerys »

I love how Vivax does not consider Grack at all.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

Vivax, your DP - HT scum team makes sense on actually zero levels. Putting aside the fact that I know I am town, I don't understand objectively how anyone could arrive at that conclusion naturally.

So can you explain how that works for you a little more?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4256, Vivax wrote:
In post 4255, DarthPunk wrote:

Red/Blue blindness is more likely to be from town for one.
He probably correctly identified Dann as not being VT at the very least.
Do you think he could have been blue sniped?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4034, Grackaroni wrote: Oats if you get eliminated now and flip scum you're going to get me shot.

It's really going to bolster my reputation.
That post from scum Grack would be Oscar worthy.
He did have gob and Hu Tao in his last list previously. I can see Hu Tao.

Hu Tao and ???

Is this a sort by postcount, become mafia pro game?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4260, Vivax wrote:
In post 4034, Grackaroni wrote: Oats if you get eliminated now and flip scum you're going to get me shot.

It's really going to bolster my reputation.
That post from scum Grack would be Oscar worthy.
He did have gob and Hu Tao in his last list previously. I can see Hu Tao.

Hu Tao and ???

Is this a sort by postcount, become mafia pro game?
I have Nearys and Ninja as lock town. I think HT/Luca, HT/Grack, HT/Vivax all make sense in some way.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

Basically I want to lim HT right now.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:40 pm

Post by Vivax »

Maybe I should stick to Luca despite the Dannflor kill. It just seems like an unlikely pick for Luca if he's mafia here. Dannflor wasn't really threatening to anyone in particular. Maybe the Ninja townread gave him away?

Luca was pretty much tunneled on Oats, who flipped town. And this is probably the worst post in his ISO:
In post 3768, Luca Blight wrote: I'll let oats hammer and claim that precious towncred. He's gonna need it.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:40 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4253, DarthPunk wrote:

Vivax, was this actually a legit read from you?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4263, Vivax wrote: Maybe I should stick to Luca despite the Dannflor kill. It just seems like an unlikely pick for Luca if he's mafia here. Dannflor wasn't really threatening to anyone in particular. Maybe the Ninja townread gave him away?

Luca was pretty much tunneled on Oats, who flipped town. And this is probably the worst post in his ISO:
In post 3768, Luca Blight wrote: I'll let oats hammer and claim that precious towncred. He's gonna need it.
I am basically assuming Dann was a blue snipe or a respect kill from someone who is familiar with him. He is apparently a very strong player on this site.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4264, DarthPunk wrote:

It's not about the hammer. What was bothering me on the reread was that you spent more time arguing on why Oats was town, among other things, over pushing gob over the edge. I am not used to this passivity from you, but it would make more sense given that we're offsite.

And you did end up with Hu Tao on gob at the end of the day, which is a convenient optic if you're both mafia.
I'm good with taking this day slowly and see what everyone finds.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by Vivax »

It's not about the hammer. What was bothering me on the reread was that you spent more time arguing on why Oats was town, among other things, over pushing gob over the edge. I am not used to this passivity from you, but it would make more sense given that we're offsite.

And you did end up with Hu Tao on gob at the end of the day, which is a convenient optic if you're both mafia.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by SuperfluousNinja »

In post 4262, DarthPunk wrote: Basically I want to lim HT right now.
Why does a scum Hu Tao tell people not to give reads yesterday before yeeting Gob, correctly determining that it could only help scum team strategize their kill? Why not just keep their mouth shut?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4265, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4263, Vivax wrote: Maybe I should stick to Luca despite the Dannflor kill. It just seems like an unlikely pick for Luca if he's mafia here. Dannflor wasn't really threatening to anyone in particular. Maybe the Ninja townread gave him away?

I am basically assuming Dann was a blue snipe or a respect kill from someone who is familiar with him. He is apparently a very strong player on this site.
Made me think of you tbh.
That comment by gob with his little birdies chirping about your capabilities still nags at the back of my head.
You can brag in here, not in scum chat, don't be a stranger.

Unless you're town ig
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4266, Vivax wrote:

Ok, then I call bullshit vivax.

If you read that section of the day, then you would know that I had said that I wanted to use the full time, talk to OOO and I was directly concerned about exactly what happened, which was a quick hammer and an OOO nk without him posting up to date reads.

Why would I hard push a yeet when we had 3-4 days left and I specifically wanted to talk to OOO?

I am pretty sure the last thing I said before everyone yeeted oates was that I didn't want to yeet anyone right now.

So are you just making this shit up or what?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:06 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4270, DarthPunk wrote:

If you read that section of the day, then you would know that I had said that I wanted to use the full time, talk to OOO and I was directly concerned about exactly what happened, which was a quick hammer and an OOO nk without him posting up to date reads.

Why would I hard push a yeet when we had 3-4 days left and I specifically wanted to talk to OOO?

I am pretty sure the last thing I said before everyone yeeted oates was that I didn't want to yeet anyone right now.

So you are saying that you just couldn't bake your posts out in time to be more determined? Fair enough I suppose.
Would you remind me, who did quickhammer Oats in the end? Including the E-2 vote. Because if you cared about it then, shouldn't you care about it now?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:10 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4268, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4262, DarthPunk wrote: Basically I want to lim HT right now.
Why does a scum Hu Tao tell people not to give reads yesterday before yeeting Gob, correctly determining that it could only help scum team strategize their kill? Why not just keep their mouth shut?
I don't think that was alignment indicative.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4271, Vivax wrote:

So you are saying that you just couldn't bake your posts out in time to be more determined? Fair enough I suppose.
Would you remind me, who did quickhammer Oats in the end? Including the E-2 vote. Because if you cared about it then, shouldn't you care about it now?
It was gob.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:14 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 4271, Vivax wrote:

Im saying that oats got yeeted, while I was asleep, after having specifically stated I wanted to use the full time.

That is really clear in my posts, so why does that not make it in to your analysis?

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”