(micro 1101) mystery box of silver 16: tinkleton (it tinkled)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

i'll answer that around page 15 snow, i'm not seeing many reasons to doubt myself but i recognize reading people when i have less than 100 posts to read is complicated
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:00 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

To provide some more clarity on the state of the 'game', as according to the principles I have provided:

- Ausuka is representing predominantly selfless intrinsic motivations, from a set of predominantly personalised explanations: this has the underlying implications of the intention to pursue cooperation, which is necessary in order to uncover potential vectors of intentional deceit.

- Political Clout is representing awareness of the potential for selfish intrinsic motivations of Klick, and has called them in to question in #55.
- They have also represented awareness of the potential for selfless intrinsic motivations of Ausuka, and suggested that it trends towards being alignment indicative in #50.
- This representation appears to be informed by an understanding that town-sided players should be more motivated to cooperate than mafia-sided players.

- Snow2697 is making a conscious attempt to Neutralise the represented perspectives of the opposing parties he responds to; including me.

- Naerys has provided no content worth commenting on whatsoever, other than nonsense accusations.

Gypyx, Klick and Naerys are, in actuality, the players who are not playing mafia whatsoever. They are simply attempting to engage in a shouting match in the hopes that everyone else will cave to their unreasonable selfishness. In actuality, because this is a 'game' that trends them as being town-sided... Because the sheer lack of self-awareness to genuinely believe that could EVER result in a good game of mafia, would be an act of pure bad faith if they were
actually
members of the mafia.
I am an Evil Demon of utmost power and cunning. Soon you shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams, which I have devised to ensnare your judgement. You shall consider yourself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that you have all these things.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:06 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 97, Snow2697 wrote: Deus - you are probably better in philosophy than the others, but if you keep going this way, the others would continue to represent "outgoing selfishness" and would simply lim you hoping that you would Positively Absorb this uncooperative move.
I am aware of such, because I am an Evil Demon... And it appears that
some players
do not understand that I am explaining that their actions are effortlessly predictable, and they all happen to be the players who are incapable of reading what I am explaining to them.
Curious indeed

I would rather enjoy hearing from Robert2424 and SirCakez at this point!
I am an Evil Demon of utmost power and cunning. Soon you shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams, which I have devised to ensnare your judgement. You shall consider yourself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that you have all these things.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 101, Deus Deceptor wrote: To provide some more clarity on the state of the 'game', as according to the principles I have provided:

- Ausuka is representing predominantly selfless intrinsic motivations, from a set of predominantly personalised explanations: this has the underlying implications of the intention to pursue cooperation, which is necessary in order to uncover potential vectors of intentional deceit.

- Political Clout is representing awareness of the potential for selfish intrinsic motivations of Klick, and has called them in to question in #55.
- They have also represented awareness of the potential for selfless intrinsic motivations of Ausuka, and suggested that it trends towards being alignment indicative in #50.
- This representation appears to be informed by an understanding that town-sided players should be more motivated to cooperate than mafia-sided players.

- Snow2697 is making a conscious attempt to Neutralise the represented perspectives of the opposing parties he responds to; including me.

- Naerys has provided no content worth commenting on whatsoever, other than nonsense accusations.

Gypyx, Klick and Naerys are, in actuality, the players who are not playing mafia whatsoever. They are simply attempting to engage in a shouting match in the hopes that everyone else will cave to their unreasonable selfishness. In actuality, because this is a 'game' that trends them as being town-sided... Because the sheer lack of self-awareness to genuinely believe that could EVER result in a good game of mafia, would be an act of pure bad faith if they were
actually
members of the mafia.
Where do you say we should be looking for scum then? I'm kinda struggling to see where this is all going
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:21 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 99, Ausuka wrote:
In post 84, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 75, Ausuka wrote: Does this make me, like, the main character?
Correct. Unless you are able to peer in to the minds of others, then your conception of reality is necessarily informed by a Solipsist framework of understanding.

There could be no main character other than you, from your perspective.
Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I'm more curious about your perspective. If you're a demon from another world, and this is my dream, does this make everyone else just fragments of my imagination or something? Why even bother engaging with them in that case?

Not that I want you to talk about philosophy for the whole game, I just really want the answer to this one question
I make no attempt to impose any truths about your own perspective on to you, because it is indeed, unique to you.

I provide only a simple explanation: the mind and the brain aren't quite the same. Even the sciences of your world know this to be true.

Perhaps, to provide a simple thought experiment for you:
- The 'human' eyes view the illusory world of its surroundings with two
2-Dimensional Cartesian Planes
. That is to say, your eyes cannot actually see in 3 Dimensions, and must simply approximate a 3D Space (using two sets of Data) in an attempt to understand the concept of
Distance
that they cannot inherently perceive.
- The brain also must reverse the polarity of what the eyes perceive: when they view the illusory world, they view it upside down, and then there is an internal process that attempts to flip that perception back to its actual state. This introduces the potential for more inaccuracies in the approximation of 3D Space.
- The illusory world is, in actuality,
4-Dimensional Spacetime
. If the brain does not have an internally perfect understanding of the flow of time in 3-Dimensional space, there is the introduction of additional inaccuracies in perception of the illusory world.

As for how i am infesting your mind? Once you are curious enough to elect to consider such things for long enough to understand what I am saying to be the irrefutable truth... You will have no choice but to accept that you are, in fact, simply seeing an illusion,
and not seeing the real World for what it is
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:40 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 103, Gypyx wrote: Where do you say we should be looking for scum then? I'm kinda struggling to see where this is all going
The game of mafia ceases to be a game when there are too many players within it that are not attempting to cooperate. People who will play in a selfishly-motivated way are intentionally destroying the ability for there to be a game in the first place, because they are in fact, motivated to make the game less playable for everyone else regardless of their alignment.

Klick is correct insofar as I am also not playing the 'game', but what they have misunderstood is:
1. I am providing ample detail-oriented explanations for my perspective, that they are simply choosing to refuse to engage with for obviously selfishly motivated reasons. Someone who signs up to play a game and then refuses to actually directly engage with another player, is in actuality... Causing THEMSELVES to have less fun, intentionally.

2. They continue to provide selfish, personalised explanations, and then choose to default to selfishly blaming others when they feel the game has become 'unfun', instead of introspecting and realising that there is a qualitative difference between the way they and I are playing. That is, from a pure psychological perspective, outright projection. They have internalised that the game has become unfun because of me, and yet do not even have the good sense to explain why it's unfun. Instead, they attempt to poison the well of my perspective in the hopes that other people will speak out against me and engage in a group-motivated selfishness based on their personal ideas of what is fun, and what is not fun... Which has
nothing to do with the game of mafia whatsoever
. It is simply group bullying disguised as game-related behaviour, and it is extremely generous of me to call it a disguise when it is blatantly obvious.

3. Once again, they (and Naerys) fail to provide any justification for how 'walls of text' make the game less fun. Apparently reading what someone else says in a game where you're supposed to figure out their alignment by... Reading what they say, is making it unfun because I have chosen to given them MORE information with which to figure out my alignment. The more information I provide, the EASIER it is to solve my alignment, and this is
ABSOLUTELY UNDEBATABLE
. This feeds in even further to the idea that neither of them have any motivations to
actually attempt
to solve the game, and are instead more interested in trying to dominate the conversation and turn the 'game' in to complete farce of a popularity contest.

So, indeed: one thing Klick got correct is that there is no 'game'! It's simply that they got the order of operations wrong, and failed to realise that it's their own damn fault that they're thinking that way, because games exist inside your mind. Unless you're motivated to think it's a game, then it isn't a game to you.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:51 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 103, Gypyx wrote: Where do you say we should be looking for scum then? I'm kinda struggling to see where this is all going
But, well, for a more direct explanation...

Let us just say that the Evil Demon would think this to be a
truly Divine Comedy
if the mafia are Robert2424 and SirCakez.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 82, Snow2697 wrote: Gypyx claims that she has solved the game.
Klick is about to do the same.
Is it too early for town player? If yes, everyone will solve it too.
they are talking shit no way they have the game solved already
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 83, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 72, Naerys wrote: Correction
VOTE: Deceptor
In post 73, Klick wrote: VOTE: Deceptor
Allow this to be a reference as to how 'humans' within the illusory world are programmed - corrupted to become unable to handle parsing logically formatted statements as simple as syllogism.

Indoctrination has them engage in the act of self-preservation: by representing a complete inability to engage properly and instead Self-Delude; then, externally represent a threat that they cannot even explain with either a priori
or
a posteriori reasoning.

As to why this the case: their consciousness itself would experience 'ego' dissolution the moment it allowed itself to attempt to process such logic. The 'ego' is, of course, governed by the 'superego' which is the source of the indoctrination in question; and self-preservation is governed by the id, which is what causes such a predictable response.

I am sorry to those of you who were not yet aware that this was the truth of your illusory world: the vast majority of you are in fact, machines.
VOTE: deus deceptor
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

Deus is using a lotta words to say not that much so I'm good with this wagon now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:43 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 109, SirCakez wrote: Deus is using a lotta words to say not that much so I'm good with this wagon now
Several other players seem to find it hard to understand what I'm saying, though... And I'm town.

So, you could really, REALLY help town by showing us all that you understand it all, and I'm saying 'not that much'... By explaining that you understand what I'm saying.

Or maybe this post is a complete bullshit fabrication and you're mafia, hmm... Well, it'd be a real shame if you couldn't prove that you truly scumread me because I'm 'using a lotta words to not say that much' now that you've made that declaration and voted me!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 109, SirCakez wrote: Deus is using a lotta words to say not that much so I'm good with this wagon now
What does this mean exactly

Like do you think Deus decided to do this after they received their role pm
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:00 am

Post by schadd_ »

replacing klick
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 83, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 72, Naerys wrote: Correction
VOTE: Deceptor
In post 73, Klick wrote: VOTE: Deceptor
Allow this to be a reference as to how 'humans' within the illusory world are programmed - corrupted to become unable to handle parsing logically formatted statements as simple as syllogism.

Indoctrination has them engage in the act of self-preservation: by representing a complete inability to engage properly and instead Self-Delude; then, externally represent a threat that they cannot even explain with either a priori
or
a posteriori reasoning.

As to why this the case: their consciousness itself would experience 'ego' dissolution the moment it allowed itself to attempt to process such logic. The 'ego' is, of course, governed by the 'superego' which is the source of the indoctrination in question; and self-preservation is governed by the id, which is what causes such a predictable response.

I am sorry to those of you who were not yet aware that this was the truth of your illusory world: the vast majority of you are in fact, machines.
Like this post is a long and convoluted way of basically calling Naerys and Klick's votes on them bad. This long ass argument boils down to "they don't understand my big brain posts so they voted me"
In post 111, Ausuka wrote:
What does this mean exactly

Like do you think Deus decided to do this after they received their role pm
I'm thinking about that now. It's definitely an account gimmick which isn't AI but I'm looking at what might be motivating Deus' posts and I think there is more motivation to attack the votes on you as scum.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:12 am

Post by schadd_ »

Psyche replaces Klick
free darius mccollum

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Sircakez

I do not like the pivot in answering my question from "using a lot of words to say not much" to "the motivation for attacking votes on them"

I just struggle to believe this push in general, i find Naerys and Klick's approach of just saying "yeah we do not want to play a game with this person" to be more natural and real
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

Whenever i load this game i think of them
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:21 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.1 !

Deus Deceptor (3):
Naerys, Psyche, SirCakez
Robert2424 (2):
Snow2697, Deus Deceptor
Gypyx (1):
Political Clout
Snow2697 (1):
Robert2424
Psyche (1):
Gypyx
SirCakez (1):
Ausuka

not voting (0):

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to pickle someone's peppers. day 1 ends in (expired on 2024-03-24 16:08:11).

moderateur notes
  • ngwee

[.....treetrunk..]
[.........tree...]
[.....ant........]
[....t...........]
[....r...........]
[....e...statue..]
[....e......tree.]
[...........pond.]
[.........pond...]
[................]
[................]
[................]
[.........bush...]
[flowerbush......]
[..patchofgrass..]
[...bush...bush..]
free darius mccollum

Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:39 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 113, SirCakez wrote:
Like this post is a long and convoluted way of basically calling Naerys and Klick's votes on them bad. This long ass argument boils down to "they don't understand my big brain posts so they voted me"
I'm thinking about that now. It's definitely an account gimmick which isn't AI but I'm looking at what might be motivating Deus' posts and I think there is more motivation to attack the votes on you as scum.
Are you implying that this is a comprehensive understanding of all of the posts I've made in this game? Or maybe, you're implying you only needed this single post to declare I'm saying 'not that much' in ALL of my posts, and that was enough for you to hop on a bandwagon?

1. You're completely neglecting to mention that the post you quoted HAS to be combined with post #67, since it's the only possible reason they both voted for me in the first place. So, you've already completely failed to prove that you understand my posts unless you start from post #67... Or otherwise, that you're not even TRYING to understand them, and you're just cherry-picking a single post of mine and giving a dishonest, fabricated interpretation.

But sure: let's imagine for a moment that the post you quoted is the only post I've made so far in the entire game. And then, instead of me making that post, I responded to their votes with 'your votes are bad', since you're claiming that it's an equivalent argument.

2. In your interpretation, I didn't make any effort to explain WHY their votes are bad, so what exactly are they supposed to say in response? "No they aren't"? And then maybe I'd respond with "Yes they are?" Is that perhaps how you believe a good game of mafia should play out?

Have you ever considered that if I provide more words to EXPLAIN why their votes are bad, that gives them MORE ways to argue that they aren't bad in response...? And that's the PROOF that I'm trying to solve the game, by giving them MORE INFORMATION to attempt to prove me wrong? And then they didn't even attempt to argue back, just wordlessly voted and started calling the game unfun because of 'walls of text'... And that's the PROOF that THEY aren't trying to solve the game?

3. Where did I ever state my posts are 'big brain'? Where did I ever state that they didn't understand my posts? At NO POINT did I suggest that my posts were smart in any way, NOR did I claim that they couldn't understand them. Try fucking reading the post again, and maybe you'll realise that what I'm implying is that they clearly DIDN'T EVEN READ THE POST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Naerys was completely honest about it. She complained about a 'wall of text' and voted with no other explanation. Does that sound like someone who read the post to you? Is that seriously your 'understanding' of what I was saying? Meanwhile, Klick didn't even provide a reason. Why would I think that they didn't understand something when every piece of evidence points to the fact that they didn't read it? Can you stop strawmanning me and actually explain yourself without outright lying, please?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 am

Post by Psyche »

hmm page 1 pretty terse
In post 42, Klick wrote: I agree that scum are more likely to be self-conscious, but my reading of is that Gypyx feels self-conscious and is trying to cover it
quite a squint
You can't step in the same river twice.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 115, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Sircakez

I do not like the pivot in answering my question from "using a lot of words to say not much" to "the motivation for attacking votes on them"

I just struggle to believe this push in general, i find Naerys and Klick's approach of just saying "yeah we do not want to play a game with this person" to be more natural and real
okay sure
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 118, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 113, SirCakez wrote:
Are you implying that this is a comprehensive understanding of all of the posts I've made in this game? Or maybe, you're implying you only needed this single post to declare I'm saying 'not that much' in ALL of my posts, and that was enough for you to hop on a bandwagon?

1. You're completely neglecting to mention that the post you quoted HAS to be combined with post #67, since it's the only possible reason they both voted for me in the first place. So, you've already completely failed to prove that you understand my posts unless you start from post #67... Or otherwise, that you're not even TRYING to understand them, and you're just cherry-picking a single post of mine and giving a dishonest, fabricated interpretation.

But sure: let's imagine for a moment that the post you quoted is the only post I've made so far in the entire game. And then, instead of me making that post, I responded to their votes with 'your votes are bad', since you're claiming that it's an equivalent argument.

2. In your interpretation, I didn't make any effort to explain WHY their votes are bad, so what exactly are they supposed to say in response? "No they aren't"? And then maybe I'd respond with "Yes they are?" Is that perhaps how you believe a good game of mafia should play out?

Have you ever considered that if I provide more words to EXPLAIN why their votes are bad, that gives them MORE ways to argue that they aren't bad in response...? And that's the PROOF that I'm trying to solve the game, by giving them MORE INFORMATION to attempt to prove me wrong? And then they didn't even attempt to argue back, just wordlessly voted and started calling the game unfun because of 'walls of text'... And that's the PROOF that THEY aren't trying to solve the game?

3. Where did I ever state my posts are 'big brain'? Where did I ever state that they didn't understand my posts? At NO POINT did I suggest that my posts were smart in any way, NOR did I claim that they couldn't understand them. Try fucking reading the post again, and maybe you'll realise that what I'm implying is that they clearly DIDN'T EVEN READ THE POST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Naerys was completely honest about it. She complained about a 'wall of text' and voted with no other explanation. Does that sound like someone who read the post to you? Is that seriously your 'understanding' of what I was saying? Meanwhile, Klick didn't even provide a reason. Why would I think that they didn't understand something when every piece of evidence points to the fact that they didn't read it? Can you stop strawmanning me and actually explain yourself without outright lying, please?
i'm not going into a wall war with you lol i don't have the time or patience for this
i am not at all interested in engaging in a philosophical argument here either

obviously post #67 (and your other similarly elaborate posts) triggered those votes on you, why else would you have been naked voted by those two people twice right after posting them? i think it's actually pretty reasonable that they didn't want to engage you after reading or even skimming that post because they are probably feeling the same way i am right now, which is god this game is going to be really unfun and painful to read
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

i am not coming back here for a bit this game is irritating me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:54 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

I wonder why this game is so terse? Well, allow me to share a little secret~

There is no Evil Demon. Only Deus Deceptor -
The Deceitful God

The answer is often hidden in plain sight.

Why do these 'players' default to refusing to engage with me, and representing that they find it 'unfun' to play with me?

They have all been me from the very first moment the game began. The only deceit was that this was a game with 9 players.

I am Klick.
I am SirCakez.
I am Naerys.
I am Robert2424.
I am Snow2697.

I am not Political Clout.
I am not Ausuka.
I am not Psyche.

The game? A complete farce, indeed! Why would I need to argue with myself?
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:56 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

I am not Gypyx, either.

I suppose this is to say, that the game was rigged from the very beginning!

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”