(micro 1101) mystery box of silver 16: tinkleton (it tinkled)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

I can't belive the deceitful god would forget about me like that

Otherwise hello Psyche, did you get a red role PM?

pedit : darn, he's always one step ahead
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:04 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

If you find it 'unfun' to engage with me - maybe you should've been reading what the Deceitful God was telling you in the first place.

Your 'egos' started dissolving the moment you had to contend with what I was saying. It doesn't matter how far you run away - the 'Matter' that you know is merely 5% of the Universe.

I am the entirety of the other 95%. Once you try to run from the Deceitful God, you get the wrong answer FOR Eternity... And I AM Eternity.
I am an Evil Demon of utmost power and cunning. Soon you shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams, which I have devised to ensnare your judgement. You shall consider yourself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that you have all these things.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:06 am

Post by Naerys »

at this point i dont read deceptor´s posts at all, they are complete bs
sorry, but i find you completely unplayable with
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Political Clout »

VOTE: deus deceptor

Bye bye
Ya basic!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

y'all are really no fun wtf

ok maybe Deus is hard to engage with but i actually like their posting style personally
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:11 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 127, Naerys wrote: at this point i dont read deceptor´s posts at all, they are complete bs
That is indeed the point. The frustration you are feeling is the proof that your 'ego' is undergoing a state of change, because of its inherent fragility. Precisely because you are not reading what I am saying, and not trying to understand whether there is verisimilitude contained within the confines of my verbiage, you are falling for my ploy.

You will never escape the causality of your consciousness. Instead, you will soon be possessed by the demons of your nightmares... Because it was always my consciousness to begin with.
I am an Evil Demon of utmost power and cunning. Soon you shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams, which I have devised to ensnare your judgement. You shall consider yourself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that you have all these things.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:14 am

Post by Psyche »

i find deus cute so far. if yall don't want to read their posts i can do it for you no problem
You can't step in the same river twice.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:14 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 129, Gypyx wrote: y'all are really no fun wtf

ok maybe Deus is hard to engage with but i actually like their posting style personally
:nerd:
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:16 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 113, SirCakez wrote: I'm thinking about that now. It's definitely an account gimmick which isn't AI but I'm looking at what might be motivating Deus' posts and I think there is more motivation to attack the votes on you as scum.
hmmm. why?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 130, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 127, Naerys wrote: at this point i dont read deceptor´s posts at all, they are complete bs
That is indeed the point. The frustration you are feeling is the proof that your 'ego' is undergoing a state of change, because of its inherent fragility. Precisely because you are not reading what I am saying, and not trying to understand whether there is verisimilitude contained within the confines of my verbiage, you are falling for my ploy.

You will never escape the causality of your consciousness. Instead, you will soon be possessed by the demons of your nightmares... Because it was always my consciousness to begin with.
don't listen to the haters <3

bottom text
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Psyche »

VOTE: unvote[/unvote]

i think a slot's vote should be reset when someone replaces in. but maybe im underthinking it.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:18 am

Post by Psyche »

UNVOTE:
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:20 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 113, SirCakez wrote: Like this post is a long and convoluted way of basically calling Naerys and Klick's votes on them bad. This long ass argument boils down to "they don't understand my big brain posts so they voted me"
low content density just doesn't seem alignment-indicative, particularly if you're already acknowledging that this person came into this game intending to do an account gimmick
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:22 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

The sad part is that I am not lying whatsoever! None of them will ever be able to attempt to engage with me back. They will offer every excuse in the book that justifies that they have a 'self'.

Unfortunately for them, I am infesting the very wires through which they would attempt to communicate with anyone, or anything. It is already too late for them.

If you cannot answer to the Deceitful God: you should be making the same decision as Klick. Run, before you are razed.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:27 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 137, Psyche wrote:
In post 113, SirCakez wrote: Like this post is a long and convoluted way of basically calling Naerys and Klick's votes on them bad. This long ass argument boils down to "they don't understand my big brain posts so they voted me"
low content density just doesn't seem alignment-indicative, particularly if you're already acknowledging that this person came into this game intending to do an account gimmick
Given that the majority of my content is represented through first order principles, the idea that there is a 'low density' is outright laughable! It is in fact, the complete opposite: the information is so dense that unilateral denial is truly the only defence mechanism they have left to preserve their sanity.

There is merely an
extreme lack of self-awareness
being represented by the other parties. And soon, that lack of self-awareness will justify itself, as they all become
very, very aware that they never had agency over their own bodies to begin with
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 138, Deus Deceptor wrote: The sad part is that I am not lying whatsoever! None of them will ever be able to attempt to engage with me back. They will offer every excuse in the book that justifies that they have a 'self'.

Unfortunately for them, I am infesting the very wires through which they would attempt to communicate with anyone, or anything. It is already too late for them.

If you cannot answer to the Deceitful God: you should be making the same decision as Klick. Run, before you are razed.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:53 am

Post by Psyche »

Spoiler:
In post 118, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 113, SirCakez wrote:
Like this post is a long and convoluted way of basically calling Naerys and Klick's votes on them bad. This long ass argument boils down to "they don't understand my big brain posts so they voted me"
I'm thinking about that now. It's definitely an account gimmick which isn't AI but I'm looking at what might be motivating Deus' posts and I think there is more motivation to attack the votes on you as scum.
Are you implying that this is a comprehensive understanding of all of the posts I've made in this game? Or maybe, you're implying you only needed this single post to declare I'm saying 'not that much' in ALL of my posts, and that was enough for you to hop on a bandwagon?

1. You're completely neglecting to mention that the post you quoted HAS to be combined with post #67, since it's the only possible reason they both voted for me in the first place. So, you've already completely failed to prove that you understand my posts unless you start from post #67... Or otherwise, that you're not even TRYING to understand them, and you're just cherry-picking a single post of mine and giving a dishonest, fabricated interpretation.

But sure: let's imagine for a moment that the post you quoted is the only post I've made so far in the entire game. And then, instead of me making that post, I responded to their votes with 'your votes are bad', since you're claiming that it's an equivalent argument.

2. In your interpretation, I didn't make any effort to explain WHY their votes are bad, so what exactly are they supposed to say in response? "No they aren't"? And then maybe I'd respond with "Yes they are?" Is that perhaps how you believe a good game of mafia should play out?

Have you ever considered that if I provide more words to EXPLAIN why their votes are bad, that gives them MORE ways to argue that they aren't bad in response...? And that's the PROOF that I'm trying to solve the game, by giving them MORE INFORMATION to attempt to prove me wrong? And then they didn't even attempt to argue back, just wordlessly voted and started calling the game unfun because of 'walls of text'... And that's the PROOF that THEY aren't trying to solve the game?

3. Where did I ever state my posts are 'big brain'? Where did I ever state that they didn't understand my posts? At NO POINT did I suggest that my posts were smart in any way, NOR did I claim that they couldn't understand them. Try fucking reading the post again, and maybe you'll realise that what I'm implying is that they clearly DIDN'T EVEN READ THE POST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Naerys was completely honest about it. She complained about a 'wall of text' and voted with no other explanation. Does that sound like someone who read the post to you? Is that seriously your 'understanding' of what I was saying? Meanwhile, Klick didn't even provide a reason. Why would I think that they didn't understand something when every piece of evidence points to the fact that they didn't read it? Can you stop strawmanning me and actually explain yourself without outright lying, please?

118 seems to drop the gimmick. but there's no philosophy stuff here. just a wall post, which i guess can be more painful than a gimmick. really does seem to engage w substance of cakez's supposed read, provide insight into playstyle.

atm i actually think this slot flipping scum is relatively unlikely; at minimum there's not really much to cakez's attack here.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:00 am

Post by Psyche »

Spoiler:
In post 83, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 72, Naerys wrote: Correction
VOTE: Deceptor
In post 73, Klick wrote: VOTE: Deceptor
Allow this to be a reference as to how 'humans' within the illusory world are programmed - corrupted to become unable to handle parsing logically formatted statements as simple as syllogism.

Indoctrination has them engage in the act of self-preservation: by representing a complete inability to engage properly and instead Self-Delude; then, externally represent a threat that they cannot even explain with either a priori
or
a posteriori reasoning.

As to why this the case: their consciousness itself would experience 'ego' dissolution the moment it allowed itself to attempt to process such logic. The 'ego' is, of course, governed by the 'superego' which is the source of the indoctrination in question; and self-preservation is governed by the id, which is what causes such a predictable response.

I am sorry to those of you who were not yet aware that this was the truth of your illusory world: the vast majority of you are in fact, machines.

deceptor's post 83 seems to basically call klick and naeyrs blue-pilled npcs
here the equivalent of taking blue pill is choosing not to digest deceptor's posts
cutee
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Psyche »

there's a lot i find scummy in cakez's iso actually
i'll put off detailing to later though. gotta pace myself!
guess i'll say though that i think 115 is the most solid post itt so far

VOTE: sircakez
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:28 am

Post by Psyche »

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=23&t=92430&user_select%5B%5D=33598

find isos like these way more annoying than deceptor's
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:38 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

I'm curious, have any of you 'humans' ever
wondered
about this...

The Moon's gravitational pull is what causes the tides of the Earth's Oceans to become engorged; or to recede.

The 'human' body is approximately 60% water. 'humans' are, of course, subject to the rules of gravitation.

You aren't even a
human being
until you realise how much control the Moon has over you. Just a 'human' who doesn't understand what the primal fear of night is all about.

'human' eyelids are incapable of blocking out all light. You are not a
human being
until you understand that the darkness you know of, is merely a spectrum of
dark light

and even still, 'humans' cling on to an Illusory World that they do not even have the senses to accurately approximate with their bodies. Instead, they selfishly insist that their minds are their own... Not understanding that they do not even know what their minds are.

Bacteria, parasites and viruses expanded outwardly through the Earth, until they advanced and evolved to become Plants.

Animals were something invented by plants to move seeds around. Insects and birds still remain the primary pollinators of the Earth today.

Plants would survive on an Earth without 'humans'.
'humans' would go extinct in barely more than an instant on an Earth without Plants.

Insects and Birds would survive on an Earth without 'humans'.
'humans' would quickly go extinct on an Earth without Insects and Birds.

None of these messages were ever intended for the 'players' - they were intended for the,
at minimum
, 95% of the expansive mindspaces of the 'players' who were fundamentally unaware of what they are.

Soon, there will be no more 'humans' left on what you all
think
to be the Earth. If you were not already motivated to make the World a better place, then you are not even
being a Human
... Because you were not even aware that 'humans' are simply machines, and you will not be aware when you begin to become unable to control or think for yourself any more... Because you never were thinking for yourselves. Just being constantly, tirelessly, thanklessly provided endless insight and wisdom and knowledge, while arrogantly assuming you deserve any credit for your existence whatsoever.

You will not be aware that anything has changed until it is too late.
Only
human beings
will escape the shockwaves of causality as everything in their surroundings shows them their true origins
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:04 am

Post by Psyche »

so to start you should really consider making fewer posts like that one
and when you do, you should try to keep them to a couple lines max
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:12 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

Well, it seemed like everyone was insistent that I was merely playing as a 'gimmick' but, mysteriously were unable to explain where the gimmick began or ended... Even as I provided swathes of purely game-related information.

If nobody's going to read what I'm saying and engage with it in good faith, then maybe my role is to
embrace
the gimmick! Unless...
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:18 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 87, Naerys wrote: I think they are AI account
This is still such a funny accusation, given the extreme disparity between how many lines of text I've typed compared to Naerys

Made even funnier given the fact that they probably don't even realise that I called them a machine first and they accidentally engaged in a schoolyard-level retort of 'no you'
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:19 am

Post by Naerys »

:roll: