Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:27 pm

Post by Sunflower »

the timing of kyoko dropping the hu tao case in and specifically focusing on hu tao coming right after klick starts hard pushing aureal is certainly compelling but gut instinct is that it's more likely to be the people who jumped on top of it that are scum

:blossom:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:37 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 655, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 634, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Game could just be Ydra + Aureal + Dan and wolf presence is non-existent. It would also explain a lot of things.
This is lazy thinking to go after the least active players only. Usually there are mafia in the players who are posting and going after only lurkers is the wrong move.

With that said, I will take a look at these slots.

Ydrasse I have in my mind that she as mafia likes to fit in socially, this results in her making posts that look "towny" on day 1, and she tends to not be suspected until the game progresses and there are less players to consider. In this game I am not really seeing that. feels like a town post from her as it is combative, if only a little. The rest of their iso does not feel like Ydrasse as mafia according to the model I have in my mind.

Aureal made a post scrutinizing the setup in and I believe this was at a time when there was quite a bit of confusion regarding the setup. If you are cynical you could say this is mechanical information vs looking at alignments. I think it leans towny to be figuring out the setup. They then follow it up with several posts where they appear to be trying to determine alignments. Also despite their post count they have posted quite a bit in each post. They have posted substantially more than Ydrasse and ActionDan, at the very least, so they shouldn't be grouped together as a lurker in my opinion (and again, that's not a great indicator of alignment, especially given how this day has gone done IMO.)

ActionDan I don't have any kind of meta read on. I've played with them before but I don't remember what they were like. In this game they have their one effort post in where they go back and give commentary on the thread, they bring up some suspicion on Dragon, and then respond to questions about that for a bit. They say their read needs time to build. And then they haven't posted anything else, really. In this 100-posts phase They came in and unvoted, then voted for themself, and then unvoted again - over a span of six hours, but they have nothing to say apparently. Need more posts, I am not townreading here right now, but no strong reason to scumread either.
In post 657, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: With all this talk about Hu Tao I don't really care if people move votes there as long as it's between Aureal, Dan, and Hu but Dan and Hu seem like the right move.

lol @ Klicks post for a lot of reasons but I don't think me or my hydra partner want to address it this phase.
In post 655, Silver Ravens wrote: This is lazy thinking to go after the least active players only. Usually there are mafia in the players who are posting and going after only lurkers is the wrong move.
What you're doing is lazy thinking. Just because they're not as active doesn't mean they can't all have red role pms : ) Especially when none of the reasons they're being scumread is due to activity.
this set of posts is interesting together as a response to the thread state at the time and i think slightly unlikely to be both scum with aureal going for the lightly townread and pull her out of the low content slot poe approach? seems very possible that one of them is though

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i guess in 655 dunn kind of townleans most of the low content slots actually

and then they don't post at all for the rest of the day phase while not voting any main wagon

that is possibly less agenda'd than i thought it might be

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:48 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 656, Gimli wrote: klick, welcome to my locktowns.

I have re-read AD's only content post with attention now and agree he is probably a townie. There are a few good hints of it, once you get over his initial spiteful responses to everybody. first of all the ydrasse townread (also in #229), which I doubt is worded like that if he is scum. second of all the 'this seals prism towniness to me' comment, which I think is just a genuine townie-finds-another-townie moment where AD is excited about towny posting (after seeing so many scummy things he disliked by me, kiri and DE). His opinions on dreams are quite solid and I think they all come from a towny mindset, especially the part where he advises against global effect-looking dreams. we should've listened to AD! sheep people did look like global effects.

So I agree with you, klick. on AD. I really don't think its prism. Maybe it can be catgirl, maybe aureal, but I sure hope its hu tao regardless. and I think kyoko absolutely dunked on scum with her post there.

so we have a catgirl/aureal/hu tao/Von Payne POE, except you are townreading Von Payne. I want you to walk me through it or change your mind, otherwise black will endgame you all.

I think its hu tao and von payne and one of catgirl or aureal after considering your leans and reviewing what I feel should be reviewed. I don't think I can decide on catgirl or aureal being scum or town in this gameday.

this is all townies:
me
klick
kyoko
DE
sunflower
AD
ravens
prism
and if we're lucky, ydra.
might rescind my gimli clear sorry again gimli

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:57 pm

Post by Sunflower »

the later push on aureal is still good though

i think that if he were going for the route of having aureal in his poe but pushing elsewhere, then he probably can stay fairly consistent with that instead of pushing hu tao as town in . it just comes across as uninformed to me on top of bussing being a relatively unlikely choice there

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 664, Von Payne wrote: Gim's, is the 'whole lotta nothing' scummy from me? Or are you tunneled so much on Black that you will just ignore me all together? I am trying to navigate this day phase when I basically can only post now when on my laptop(I hate switching off of my main when phone posting since my phone hates to remember passwords to this damn site lol)......and when I do post at this time I don't get the engagement I am looking for, which I basically am begging for lol.....which is how I normally get myself into a game and form reads.

All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

I also want more out of Aureal, since she exposes herself as town the more she posts, but she seems to have made like no impression on me, I could go that direction as well.

I do agree with you on Klick as well, probably the first time in awhile I am town reading Klick this early......or even at all lol

And ftr, I do lean town on you Gim's.......there is this bit of 'town leader' vibe that you are putting out that I remember from a game a few moon's ago

So again, lonely late night Drew is here if you want to keep me company

-Drew
@drew if you're around sometime im interested in talking w you a bit about this

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:24 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1730, Sunflower wrote:
In post 664, Von Payne wrote: Gim's, is the 'whole lotta nothing' scummy from me? Or are you tunneled so much on Black that you will just ignore me all together? I am trying to navigate this day phase when I basically can only post now when on my laptop(I hate switching off of my main when phone posting since my phone hates to remember passwords to this damn site lol)......and when I do post at this time I don't get the engagement I am looking for, which I basically am begging for lol.....which is how I normally get myself into a game and form reads.

All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

I also want more out of Aureal, since she exposes herself as town the more she posts, but she seems to have made like no impression on me, I could go that direction as well.

I do agree with you on Klick as well, probably the first time in awhile I am town reading Klick this early......or even at all lol

And ftr, I do lean town on you Gim's.......there is this bit of 'town leader' vibe that you are putting out that I remember from a game a few moon's ago

-Drew

Of course, anything for our returning guests

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:26 pm

Post by Sunflower »

prism being busy and uninvolved during this is relatively unincriminating and neutral to me. i think if she's scum then she likely knew aureal wasn't going through so she didn't need to position around it which probably points towards possible partners of kyoko or catgirls, or gimli from the other direction. think it's fairly unlikely she would be paired with ravens/ydra/AD. von payne possible i guess

actiondan doesn't really weigh in at all and pushes gimli and our slot in . he mentions hu tao as possible scum in a noncommittal way and says he needs to revisit aureal. as talked about earlier, i think the case against us is questionable although possibly town, but the gimli analysis feels really busy-work-y. i think as another possible candidate for the lim here, as scum his main focus would be on trying to get enough content out there that he won't get limmed, and try to avoid tying himself too much to anyone else in case he goes down. this is pretty much what happened. as town i think there might be more incentive to actually put more effort into sorting between the leading vote candidates, knowing that people are trying to consolidate

ydra is leery of voting hu tao, doesn't weigh in on aureal , and pushes our slot instead. i think ydra is relatively towny otherwise but i also think this is basically exactly what scum!ydra would do in this position (i think it almost directly parallels an event in the MU game we played) which does make me a little hesitant

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:30 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1731, Von Payne wrote:

-Drew

oh hi

1) can you elaborate more on your thought process behind where you said you agree with gimli on hu tao? which part of what he said about hu tao did you agree with?

2) do you remember if you read prior to this post, and if you had any thoughts on it?

3) was it you or black who did the triple hu tao vote in ? i am like 80% sure it was black, but did she talk to you about her reasoning for doing that?

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i guess there's not any point in framing 2) in that way, i know you did read it since you referenced it

the question is more specifically, did his comment about thinking klick was right and hu tao is town make any impact on you? and if klick's own thoughts made an impact?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1733, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1731, Von Payne wrote:

-Drew

oh hi

1) can you elaborate more on your thought process behind where you said you agree with gimli on hu tao? which part of what he said about hu tao did you agree with?

2) do you remember if you read prior to this post, and if you had any thoughts on it?

3) was it you or black who did the triple hu tao vote in ? i am like 80% sure it was black, but did she talk to you about her reasoning for doing that?

1. There wasn't a specific point that Gimli made about Hu that I agreed with, just that I was coming around to Hu as scum here, and agreed with Hu is his poe for scum.....moreso than anyone else he was suspicious of

2. Yes I did, my post was basically a direct response to it(the aforementioned agreeing that Hu could be scum here), but also me getting a bit defensive since her said I wasn't doing anything. Also, I still was town reading Aureal, but I was wavering a bit, hence me wanting more from her(the more she posts, the more she town spews), in hindsight I should have known she would be scum here.

3. Lol, that was Black. I even commented to Black in our hydra chat how funny it was that Hu had no idea who voted for her. Top of my head I don't remember if she gave reasoning per se, but I didn't disagree with it(we haven't talked a whole bunch of strategy, but I will check the chat to see if she talked about this vote brb)

Pre Edit: Honestly no, I was more focused on on Gimli with my response
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Ok Black didn't mention a specific reason for the Hu vote, but the execution still was funny lol(of the vote, not of Hu...heh)

We shared a laugh

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 665, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu
Also, this vote was me ftr

Which made the Black triple vote even funnier imo, since we were already voting her

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 666, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: VOTE: hu tao
And just to be on brand, have to quote Catgirl's vote on Hu as well for the post count

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i thought it was strange that you said you were agreeing with gimli on hu tao despite him coming around to hu tao being town right before but it does make a little more sense if you were just using his poe as a reference point to share your own read rather than specifically agreeing with a point he made

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:50 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

Daily reminder that there are 2 Wolves on Hu Tao. If it wasn't Hu Tao, it was Aureal. Gimli/Enchant town. Von Payne town. I'm town. Kyoko just objectively makes the most sense to be a wolf in this game. Everything they're doing screams wolf. They're the elimination tomorrow btw.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:50 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i would like to hear from black what made her especially want hu tao limmed at that point then

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:51 pm

You are likely the last mafia member
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

positionally that's just what makes sense.
sorry not sorry
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:52 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1740, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Daily reminder that there are 2 Wolves on Hu Tao. If it wasn't Hu Tao, it was Aureal. Gimli/Enchant town. Von Payne town. I'm town. Kyoko just objectively makes the most sense to be a wolf in this game. Everything they're doing screams wolf. They're the elimination tomorrow btw.
why is von payne town to you

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 pm

because I say so
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:54 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1742, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: You are likely the last mafia member
In post 1743, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: positionally that's just what makes sense.
sorry not sorry
i think if im following your perspective then silver ravens or actiondan would fit as well, if it's just a positional read. is there more to the read?

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1745, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: because I say so
why do you think anyone will listen to you without explanation