populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Hmm. Question for Farside and Tajo. Both of you think I'm the GF, yes? Why aren't either of you making an actual case against me or trying to get me lynched first?
Ive been behind you since D1. The thing is that we have a guilty result from a trusted cop and obvscum behaviour from farsidescum.
And yes there could be the probability that KK is our last scum.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Hmm. Question for Farside and Tajo. Both of you think I'm the GF, yes? Why aren't either of you making an actual case against me or trying to get me lynched first?
Please push the farside-tajo scumpair a bit more.
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Corvuus »

Tajo: i am looking at the context and i said post#1000 ish or so for Mirth's doc claim.

I DID look at it and I believe it. (or at least that she isn't Godfather). Mirth is experienced (i played 1 game with her before and I have skimmed others) and I just don't see a Mirth Godfather scenario here.

So if Farside is scum to you, who is Farside's partner? Mirth? I don't buy/see the case on Mirth. So Farside and who? SC/KK?

---------

My power 'is skewed' but it has to work sometime yes, but I trust my previous results more (where scum didn't know i was cop) and when Crazy hasn't died spewing lies and such. Maybe the real reason Crazy wanted to vote 'no lynch' was because scum could misdirect cops etc. who knows. Either way, I'd rather go with what I feel more certain about than what I feel less certain about.

Corporate and SG are both terrible NKs and they don't make sense for a Farside-Mirth team if that is what you are asking. I mean, assuming Mirth is Godfather (and thus couldn't careless about cops), Farside (if normal scum) would worry about cops and so why kill the millers off when they represent wifom/mindgame/mislynch potential against cops.

As for the rest of what you said about it not making sense, you seem to fail to grasp that I say Farside and Tajo are scum, but I'd rather lynch Tajo today. I didn't say Farside wasn't scum, so don't bother with saying "with who" and "most probable" since I do think Farside is scum but I think you are scum 'even more'.

I mean, I stated that I was going to kill you 'tomorrow' after Farside several times, so why does it bother you now and not then?

Cor
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Corvuus »

yay crossposting:

Tajo, do you think it is equally likely (or what %) that Mirth or KK is Godfather?

since it is 'lynch or lose', would you be willing to vote to lynch Mirth or KK over Farside?

Cor
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:I DID look at it and I believe it. (or at least that she isn't Godfather). Mirth is experienced (i played 1 game with her before and I have skimmed others) and I just don't see a Mirth Godfather scenario here.
WHY NOT?!
Corv wrote:So if Farside is scum to you, who is Farside's partner? Mirth? I don't buy/see the case on Mirth. So Farside and who? SC/KK?
Im leaning Mirth for an scummy link that everybody fails to see but me. Im still not discarding KK.
Corv wrote:My power 'is skewed' but it has to work sometime yes, but I trust my previous results more (where scum didn't know i was cop) and when Crazy hasn't died spewing lies and such. Maybe the real reason Crazy wanted to vote 'no lynch' was because scum could misdirect cops etc. who knows. Either way, I'd rather go with what I feel more certain about than what I feel less certain about.
How could scum know that you would indeed target farside?
Corv wrote:Corporate and SG are both terrible NKs and they don't make sense for a Farside-Mirth team if that is what you are asking. I mean, assuming Mirth is Godfather (and thus couldn't careless about cops), Farside (if normal scum) would worry about cops and so why kill the millers off when they represent wifom/mindgame/mislynch potential against cops.
First I thought scum had to kill someone at random, fixated kills. Corpo's dead really doesnt make sense. But then SG's case is prob a little different. Scum prob thought that they needed the kill for endgame reasons. Assuming Mirth-farside scumpair they were facing 2 NK resistants cops, 1 vanilla but prob godfather and a juicy death miller. Corpo had already came up miller. Shadowgirl was pretty much almost confirmed so they went with her.
Corv wrote:As for the rest of what you said about it not making sense, you seem to fail to grasp that I say Farside and Tajo are scum, but I'd rather lynch Tajo today. I didn't say Farside wasn't scum, so don't bother with saying "with who" and "most probable" since I do think Farside is scum but I think you are scum 'even more'.
Lol, is that even possible?
Corv wrote:I mean, I stated that I was going to kill you 'tomorrow' after Farside several times, so why does it bother you now and not then?
Many reasons. Farside could be the last scum. Scum could kill me tonight. The most important, obv for me but not so for you, is that I know Im town so my lynch will prob mean game over.
Corv wrote:Tajo, do you think it is equally likely (or what %) that Mirth or KK is Godfather?
Mirth 80%, KK 20%
Corv wrote:since it is 'lynch or lose', would you be willing to vote to lynch Mirth or KK over Farside?
No.
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Corvuus »

I just said why not. You haven't convinced me anything to the contrary and I said why I don't believe a Mirth-scum-Godfather claiming doc after being bussed/forced to claim by scum.

You say that there is a scummy link for Mirth that you see but no one else does, so why not tell us what this is?

-----

I don't know what scum are thinking as they are killing millers and doing other weird (in my opinion not-optimal) plays but I guess it isn't that hard to imagine since everyone who "could" be investigated had been except farside so why not?

----

Mirth-Farside scumpair are facing 2 NK resistant cops (i dont know why you say vanilla but godfather since that implies that Mirth isn't the godfather?) and then a death miller. Even if Shadowgirl was 'confirmed' to them, would she have been confirmed to everyone else? It was PoE and Farside-Shadowgirl's position was interchangable-ish at some points so I just don't see it.

----

Yes, I think Farside-Tajo scumpair is possible. It has been said (repeatedly) since yesterday so it is still possible today.

-----

Farside could be the last scum? I assumed we were all operating with the belief that there are 3 scum (2 now with Crazy dead) and I don't see how Farside being lynched today and flipping would have any affect on your imminent lynch as well.

So fine, since this will end up in a 'shouting match' between us, I will ask Mirth this question:

Mirth: Tajo and you seem to have played games together (or know each other). Tajo, to me, has 'buddied up' (or however you say it) with a large percentage of people (Shadowgirl, Crazy, etc.) is this normal to his play style?

Would tajo (as town) buddy up and defend Crazy (and Crazy defend him) etc.?

Or what kind of meta read do you have on him?

Cor
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, there is no real evidence for you and Farside as a scumpair. There is however evidence for you being scum with Crazy and for Farside being scum individually. Unlike the two of you, I'm not pushing an argument of "you're scum because you must be scum together," like you both have been about me. First you saying I must be scum with Farside without proving that I or Farside am scum and then Farside saying I must be scum with Electra without proving that I or Electra am scum. I don't see an argument for links between you two. I see individual arguments against you both. And why do you say 2 scum?

Corv, I don't play off meta. I don't recall Tajo buddying to anybody in the one game I played with him, but I don't think it matters overall since we're interested in his play this game. You should play more games with Farside so my lesson of "meta is mostly useless" can sink in.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:I just said why not. You haven't convinced me anything to the contrary and I said why I don't believe a Mirth-scum-Godfather claiming doc after being bussed/forced to claim by scum.
If she were the GF about to be lynched/bussed what would she have claimed to save her ass in a deadline lynch? Vanilla townie? Can you imagine how powerful a doc claim can be?
Tell me why are you ruling out a GF claiming doc when there was nothing to lose in case it didnt work (still be lynched) but so much to win if it worked.
Corv wrote:You say that there is a scummy link for Mirth that you see but no one else does, so why not tell us what this is?
Check my posts from D2. Specially check Mirth and farside relationship D1 that generated my suspicions. If you cant find it Ill try to quote them when I have time.
Corv wrote:I don't know what scum are thinking as they are killing millers and doing other weird (in my opinion not-optimal) plays but I guess it isn't that hard to imagine since everyone who "could" be investigated had been except farside so why not?
And why are you ruling out the scenario where farside wasnt killed and mysteriously left alive because she is scum?
Corv wrote:Mirth-Farside scumpair are facing 2 NK resistant cops (i dont know why you say vanilla but godfather since that implies that Mirth isn't the godfather?)
I meant that SC could be painted as a godfather if needed as was specualted yesterday.
Corv wrote:Even if Shadowgirl was 'confirmed' to them, would she have been confirmed to everyone else? It was PoE and Farside-Shadowgirl's position was interchangable-ish at some points so I just don't see it.
Not if farside is scum. Also how can you keep pointing that SG wasnt pretty much confirmed after all the things that happened? Dude, Corv, think a little.
Corv wrote:Yes, I think Farside-Tajo scumpair is possible. It has been said (repeatedly) since yesterday so it is still possible today.
I dont see it. Why not tell us what this is?
Corv wrote:Farside could be the last scum? I assumed we were all operating with the belief that there are 3 scum (2 now with Crazy dead) and I don't see how Farside being lynched today and flipping would have any affect on your imminent lynch as well.
It was an hypothesis. A reason why we should lynch her before losing the game with my lynch. At some point of the game I thought Crazy was third party, leaving Mirth and farside as a 2 group scum, GF and goon. But I dont think its likely. Really this game is that insane that I think speculating about it doesnt make sense.
Corv wrote:Tajo, there is no real evidence for you and Farside as a scumpair. There is however evidence for you being scum with Crazy and for Farside being scum individually. Unlike the two of you, I'm not pushing an argument of "you're scum because you must be scum together," like you both have been about me.
What are you talking about? Im pushing both an argument of both of you being individually scum (since D1-D2) and both of you making sense as scumpartners. Farside is a different case and Id like you not to generalize for reasons you only know.
As I said, push the Tajo-farside link a little bit more.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 am

Post by populartajo »

That last quote was from Mirth. Apologies.
Call me Tajo.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:And I don't like spelling things out when they're obvious. If that wasn't a huge enough hint to one part of my thought process, I don't know what is. The other part of my thought process has been harassed in detail by Tajo.
Sorry, I don't mean to continue to harp, but the best bluffers are those who never explain their thought processes. Often because they follow their instincts more than their logic. People with nothing to hide usually aren't defensive and they don't try to intimidate their questions.

I'm trying to give you a chance to convince me that you are town.
Corvuus wrote:Would tajo (as town) buddy up and defend Crazy (and Crazy defend him) etc.?
Crazy buddied up to tajo pretty right out of the gate and was his biggest defender/buddy until his death. So does anyone know Crazy's meta enough to know if he would do that to a scum buddy?

populartajo barely acknowledged Crazy's actions until Crazy's full claim, at which point he defended him more than attacked. However he did list Crazy as being prob. town on more than one occasion.

I've never played with either, so I don't have a meta. But it just doesn't sound like typical scum behavior.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, except you've never had an argument for why I am scum. And I'm not going to push a connection if its not really there. Seriously. You've been fixated on me, and Corv to a lower extent, and defending Crazy. Not much else.

KK, I have explained my thought process to the point where I feel that any further explanation is not a good thing. I suggest rereading my argument with Tajo and thinking about it.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Tajo, except you've never had an argument for why I am scum.
Wait, what? Please read my posts and STOP LYING!
Mirth wrote:Seriously. You've been fixated on me, and Corv to a lower extent, and defending Crazy. Not much else.
My fixation on you has a reason. Corv became prob stubborn townie after our discussion early in D2. Crazy was a silly thing from me, I admit, assuming that scum wouldnt confirm the death miller and the other millers in D1.
You conveniently avoided that I defended both the millers, all the game. Specifically, I was against a corpo lynch that you pushed like crazy.
At this point of the game, Im ready to say that my only bad read in this game was assuming Crazytown based in a weak read from D1.

This was my list, in D2.
I have a list.
Prob town
Shadowgirl, Corpo, Crazy,
Neutral
Coorvus (yeah, Ive been thinking about this lately) Penta, Coug
Prob scum
Farside, Mirth, Electra.

Lets see if I get famous someday
Scratch that. Electra is also neutral. I had the feeling she was lurking but I just reread her and his first nonrandom posts are pretty decent.

God, I have the goddamn feeling that farside is scum with Mirth.
I believe the millers : corpo and SG. Crazy also feels town.
I think Coorvus is neutral, I think we both have understood that although we dont agree in the majority of points that doesnt make the other scum.
That leaves Mirth, Coug, Penta, Farside and Electra as all possible candidats. I dont see Coug-Penta and I will prob need to reread to find out more connections but those are my two cents regarding the scum team. I cant be extremely wrong in this.
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:13 am

Post by Mirth »

Your "case" on me is crap. We have been over this. And yes, you have been supporting both millers, and trying to use them to try and hide behind your alignment
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 am

Post by populartajo »

Your "case" on corporate was crap. You "are" the doctor, yet you didnt protect the player that you agreed the most in D1 and went with the PostRestricted one. Your claim is shady. You say farside-tajo dont make sense as scumpair yet you keep pushing tajo farside scumpair for "individual reasons". I have an advantage. You are scum for individual reasons and for Farside-Mirth relationship. Farside theory of you being scum with Electra is not new is from D2 (!), however you just brought it up today to come up with your "oh give me reasons to suspect me" crap.
You say Im scum for defending Crazy, anything else?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Mirth »

Uh huh. And what is this relationship. And if I'm scum why arent you voting me now. And I have already explained why I protected Corv. You're not going to believe me whatever I say, so I'm done repeating myself. Also, the Farside theory isn't new, obviously. I'm pointing out that that was her strongest theory. She didn't really push anything else. So I have no idea what you are saying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please note I will be on vacation from Feb 13th to Feb 16
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Mod: Please note I will be on vacation from Feb 13th to Feb 16
Noted
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Corvuus »

not too sure what else can be said or added right now.

As to buddying, I guess it is 'opinion' and not really fact but for me, I think there are different types of 'buddying' and such.

SC is a funny example of this, where he apparently likes to "buddy up to people" but he also FoS or "calls scummy" people who try to buddy up to him. kind of funny, but it is apparently just who he is.

I simply don't know enough about Tajo or Crazy to say either way.

My interpretation (or suspicion) of Tajo was in some part based on him (at least to me) buddying up to people (who he somehow 'knows' are town, or he says are town) and then asking them to make a case or elaborate their thoughts and then vote and lynch people based on what others say and not what he himself says.

I mean, there are at least 3 instances that I remember where Tajo asked someone else (Farside he asked, he asked someone else, and I don't know if I should count asking Mirth part) for who they thought were scum and then he would simply agree/comment and such. But maybe that is just his playstyle (since even when he went after SC for his 'confused chronology', he tried to get other people to say it or comment on it before he elaborated). I also dislike the 'blatant' buddying with the millers and clearing millers and such. The other millers never did that and heck, even their wording showed 'doubt' and questioning regarding Tajo at several points but Tajo "never" doubted them ever. SG questioned Tajo at least twice (that I recall, once during the tracker comment and once later on) and Corporate/Mana_ku had at least another comment like this but I still don't understand how all the 'normal' millers (proven via NK death) played such a HUGELY different game than Tajo. (This ties in to my comments in early days that Tajo didn't 'seem like a miller').

SG and Mana_ku were one end of the spectrum, while Tajo was different. Corporate threw me off (since his playstyle is... interesting) but I still don't understand Tajo. I could go on about the whole 'tajo trying to prove millers' such but i think i'm already convinced on it.

The issue with Crazy is whether or not Crazy (as scum which he "has to be") is the type to buddy up in a certain way.

I mean, Crazy blatantly said "well, all I'm doing is showing how that if I am scum, then so is tajo" (actually, if i remember, it might be "if tajo is scum, then so am I") when he talked about his 'death flip reveal' and such. He did go on about how tajo was 'most verified' to him via claim and 'flavor', he did post (when Sly brought up the whole lynch Tajo policy lynch) of exactly "why we shouldn't do it" in 'detail', etc. I don't remember Crazy buddying up to anyone else "Except" Tajo consistently throughout the game. If Crazy was town and it 'was' due to flavor similarity then, I guess I could consider it not a 'big scum tell', but Crazy "is" scum and it does have this big *???* on what Tajo and Crazy were doing/thinking/buddying together.

It could be argued that Crazy buddied to Tajo in order to get him lynched (as a 'mislynch') but Crazy would "never" flip scum so Crazy as "scum" trying to get someone mislynched by buddying up to them as a tactic doesn't make sense. It only revealed since it was 'lylo'.

So Crazy can't (or at least, shouldn't) be buddying up to a 'townie' in order to get them lynched, so buddy up to a townie either to get influence or votes? What was the influence and votes for?

At the beginning of the massclaim, I don't think there was a big wagon on anyone initially but it just came out (later) that Crazy's didn't seem to fit or make sense, and then the 'vote no lynch' possibility came up, along with the "buddying".

Let's assume 3 scum (Crazy being one of them) and trying to get "no lynch". 8 alive, need 5 votes for no lynch (assuming I understand no lynch rules).

SG, Tajo, Crazy, Mirth, SC, Kor, Cor, Farside.

Tajo and Crazy voted for no lynch. (need 3 more votes). Assuming Crazy is scum and Tajo is not, then the other 2 scum would only need 1 more townie to vote (technically if they wanted to force it but maybe skewed since maybe the 2 scum wouldn't want to do it). SC dislikes no lynch and voting deadline on principle (at least I remember him saying), Kor and Cor said no to voting no lynch (to various degrees), I don't remember what SG said about no lynch (but she is also dead so maybe I'll ignore) and that leaves Mirth and Farside for 'no lynch'. Both of them (from my recall) were against it and said so because either Crazy was scum, or they didn't believe Crazy's claim, etc.

If I read Farside's interactions, comments, and such (on Crazy, Tajo, etc.) and Tajo interaction and willing to axe Farside, I'm less inclined to think Farside is scum. I thought it was just 'playing it up/acting' and Farside by PoE and I do have a 'guilty' result now, but I'm still more willing to bet on Tajo being scum and then Farside 'tomorrow'.

If by insane random chance scum "do" have a godfather (obviously not Farside) and they are paired with Tajo, then it may be revealed tomorrow simply because "Crazy's death" may not be a permanent 'role' ownage.

I could say more but my post is already quite long and I will just sum with this.

Farside: if a cop(s) investigate you tomorrow and (or both since perhaps something weird is going on) gets a 'guilty' end result on you would you be ok with us lynching you tomorrow?

Corv
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:KK, I have explained my thought process to the point where I feel that any further explanation is not a good thing. I suggest rereading my argument with Tajo and thinking about it.
Do you mean this:
Mirth wrote:Tajo, there is no way that explaining that will help the town. I'll tell you when the game is over.
Yeah, thanks. :roll:
Corvuus wrote:SG and Mana_ku were one end of the spectrum, while Tajo was different. Corporate threw me off (since his playstyle is... interesting) but I still don't understand Tajo. I could go on about the whole 'tajo trying to prove millers' such but i think i'm already convinced on it.
I'd be inclinded to go along with you, but for the fact that populartajo claimed the death-variation of miller before he knew other millers were in the game. So either he made an amazingly prescient fakeclaim that happened to compliment with 2 regular millers and a scum-miller, or he's telling the truth.

Since my choice is between Mirth and populartajo, I'm leaning more towards Mirth as being scum-godfather. Problem is that I think you're very right about mafia choosing to play a very individual game. I'll read Mirth more in isolation to see if I can either build a case or potentially clear her more, but transparency doesn't seem to be her strong suit.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Mirth »

~Eye roll~ read the whole conversation. Oh, and why do you assume that if Tajo is scum then he wouldnt know about millers? If he is scum with Crazy, who seems to be some sort of anti-miller, I'd say one could make an educated guess.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Corvuus »

I just won't bow down to "oh he claimed miller/death miller 'first' so it has to be true".

Scum 'could' have inside information. Heck, Tajo himself claimed (at various points) that his PM directly mentions the presence of cops and that is why he believed Cor/Kor claims (although it isn't quite as simple as that) and he claimed that FL PM'ed him about something given to town to balance his 'wretched' role (which I have no reason to believe either way).

If we accepted everything the mod said (or hearsay) as being true, then what is given to town to balance death miller 'horrible/wretched' role? A rusty doc and 2 cops w/ NK resistance (and questionable sanity) is all we got. Add in that we think Crazy is anti-deathmiller or some kind of "thief RB scum thing" and where does it all fit in?

My other problem with the whole "claimed miller first" bit, is the fact that Tajo and such has mentioned it several times (along with other things) which just feels like it is trying to be forced down our throats.

I guess it bothers me simply because: Tajo claimed first, and tried to clear the millers first, believed the other millers first, etc. etc. 'first'.

So my other 'crazy/insane' comment is, what if (hypothetically) Tajo scum is a role that somehow screws over cop investigation or otherwise messes with 'cops' mentioned in his pm. Thus he knows Cops exist, thus he claims miller, and later adjusts it to Death miller.

I also don't understand the whole flavor and interaction with Crazy and the mod. It is probably too much speculation and such, but we voted to lynch Crazy and he was lynched and in the flavor Crazy "handed something back to the mod". This would lean me towards him being a thief scum as opposed to a anti-death miller type scum (who flips town on lynch) but I simply can't convince myself that FL wouldn't purposely screw us over by having that in the flavor even though Crazy may not be a thief. The other part which bothers me enough to be "ok" with lynching Farside tomorrow instead of today, is "items revealed upon death" show alignment and Crazy 'gave up an item' upon his death and he revealed Vanilla upon his lynch.

How do I know that Crazy isn't scum, gave up his "weapon" (thus flipping Townie upon lynch but we know he had to be scum) and then the weapon gets put on someone else (in this case Farside) and now they come up scum? Possible... maybe. Likely? Not really.

On the extremely remote chance that Farside isn't scum (and thus we have to have a godfather), I'd rather lynch Tajo today since maybe Crazy's item/screwing thing doesn't last more than a day, maybe it is permanent, maybe something else will happen.

At any rate, I don't think my position is going to change much. I'm up for lynching Tajo/Farside.

I don't see SC (KK now) as being a godfather (based on Kor's investigation) and such based on SC and interaction. I also could check to see who Crazy went after in his 'scum' groupings.

KK: Assuming Mirth "is" a godfather for a second, who would be her scumbuddy? Tajo?

Farside and Tajo (the two main suspects of scum right now) both went after Mirth at various points and did vote her to the point of her claiming doc, and Tajo and Crazy both were trying to lynch Mirth yesterday I think (at least before massclaims and such?) so it doesn't seem to fit with a 'scum group'.

I could imagine things being possible if there were 2 groups (or 1 group and a solo SK) but Mirth can't be a SK and a Godfather at the same time right?

Corv
P.S. Farside and Tajo both have hung out at 2 votes for a while now (only Kor hasn't checked in). 4 votes needed to lynch, and while we could argue that scum wouldn't want to 'quicklynch' it, it is lylo so technically they could. So certain scum pairings shouldn't be possible now (assuming that the targets aren't scum of course).
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Mirth »

Eh. I'm not voting cause I think they're both scum and cant decide who would be a better lynch today, frankly. As to possible scum pairings, I'll try to do another list later (tomorrowish. computer is on the fritz now) factoring in eliminated groupings from yesterday. going off of today only, the following are impossible, if crazy was scum:

corv, kor
corv, mirth
kor, mirth
kor, kk
kk, mirth

this is not complete. needs to be crosschecked with yesterday
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corvus, have you never heard of bussing before? You are ruling out possibilities just because you just dont take in count that extremely likely scenario knowing farside and Mirth. Specially knowing farside as scum. You are saying, "Er, Mirth cant be scum because tajo and farside attacked her to death". This is a very weak assumption.
According to your theory I couldnt be scum with farside because I also attacked her all the freaking game, yet you support that farside-tajo scumpair theory.
Listen, Corv. I played my role the best I could think of. I didnt have more information than the current one I have. I am a death miller. I claimed early becuase I thought (and I still do) that it is the optymal play as a miller. I think its even better as a death miller. If I had claimed second would you have believed me? Dont think so. If I had claimed death miller TODAY, would you have believed me with a possible investigation on me? I DONT THINK SO. I could have played the townie role hoping to drag the NK but I would have come up scum anyways and all of you would be like crazy drawing impossible links in an imaginary scenario.
I did talk with FL before the game and she told me that there had to be something to balance my role. Two cops with NK resistance is something very powerful, IMO, but then all goes downhill with the other millers so I really cant even imagine how FL finally balanced things.
Think about this.
1. A scum thief that can switch roles AND that can incriminate someone after he flips town (!) is incredibly imbalanced. Do you really think Crazy had that role?
2.Do you sincerely think farside has less possibilities of being scum than me? Really?
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well I started to read up from where I missed but I need to do something...

C:\Internet Files\Korlash> interaction/'slap'/Corv.3.exe

>*Slaps Corv*
>*Slaps Corv*
>*Slaps Corv*

C:\Internet Files\Korlash> systemshutdown

*boop*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok that was fun seeing as how I know nothing about computers. Lets see the first one is for you saying you wanted to wait for me. Korlash is a very unreliable fictitional username and you should never follow behind him. The second is for not doing what you said you would... tsk tsk... and the third is for voting aginst your own guilty result...

we are still in mislynch and lose territory, so we need a dead scum today. If we lynch scum today, we *should* be able to afford a mislynch tomorrow. Meaning if we have any evidence that one player is scum, they die today. You do not overlook a guilty that is trustworthy in order to lynch on a hunch.
Corv wrote:Scum 'could' have inside information. Heck, Tajo himself claimed (at various points) that his PM directly mentions the presence of cops and that is why he believed Cor/Kor claims (although it isn't quite as simple as that) and he claimed that FL PM'ed him about something given to town to balance his 'wretched' role (which I have no reason to believe either way).
A bit ago I was scum in a game where a scum role was designed to "Overlook RB and Doc protection" which implies to us that there are both a town RB and a town Doc. Ends up, there was no doc. Just becuase a role implies something, doesn't mean it's really there.
Corv wrote:I don't see SC (KK now) as being a godfather (based on Kor's investigation) and such based on SC and interaction. I also could check to see who Crazy went after in his 'scum' groupings.
What investigation? I never investigated SC...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Corvuus »

Well, I'm alright with what I am doing and thinking, and so I *block* slap?

Let me put it to you this way Kor.

Who do you suspect as being scum in addition to Farside?

If it is Tajo, then what is the problem?

We could end the day (done so quite a while ago as well) and then what would happen or we talk about tomorrow? I would basically go on the 'same' exact speel I am doing today as I would tomorrow, i.e. I think Tajo is scum and we would be right here as we are now.

if I wanted to lynch Farside "now" then I would have waited for you (obvious). But I want to exert pressure and try to figure out the lynches for the future (and today) so I am going after Tajo. I see nothing wrong with my 'approach' since I get Tajo and Farside responses today and we actually have something to talk about and the day isn't:

"Farside got guilty result. Ok. Lynch. End day".

Even if it IS right, why end the day so early? Especially when i said before, that I was hoping (i doubt it now) to try to find scumbuddying, etc. etc.

So if you think someone OTHER than Tajo is scum, then bring up your points and discuss. if you think it is Farside-Tajo, then we would be doing this tomorrow 'anyways' so whats the difference?

------

I mistyped. I meant Cor instead of Kor.

----

Corv

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”