Open 180 - 3 of 5 / Out in the Wilde (Game Over!)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Saber

I,m not accepting the loss I just undergone :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

err... underwent?

underthat....
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

saberwolf wrote: stumbling over words is a scumslip :P
Which still doesnt answer my question. WHat's the correct word?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

MrSuave wrote:YOU AGAIN!!! DRAMONIC IS A SPY!!!
vote:dramonic

Do I know you? XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've played/am playing with everyone on the list except Deathsauce
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:40 am

Post by dramonic »

So I can't lynch you with extreme prejudice? :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Heh, I think claiming miller isn't that bad. Considering Saber took the risk (if he's scum) of getting counterclaimed the first day of the game it ain't so bad and town points from my perspective.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:18 am

Post by dramonic »

This shows you haven't played with Hohum enough to analyze his playstyle, Suave ^^

Neither have I, but he's... special...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, this game sounds like an overeager jumping fest. =_=

Anyways, Saber, have we actually played mafia together or just a wide brochette of mishmash?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

You and Suave jumping at each other's neck.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:55 am

Post by dramonic »

hohum wrote:I kind of figured that's what you were reacting to, so I prepared some questions for you.

1) How would you suggest we go about scum hunting?

2) Do you support policy lynches? If so, in what circumstances are they appropriate.
1) Latch on to something that doesn't seem right. For example, the fact that MrSuave votes me first, while I'm the one most prone to be able to readhim as I played lotsa games with him, is strange.

2) I support only two types of policy lynches. Fakeclaims and things I'd modkill (like "go die in a fucking fire you fucktard")
Hey, fakeclaims aren't all bad! ~Nik
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

hohum wrote:
dramonic wrote:1) Latch on to something that doesn't seem right. For example, the fact that MrSuave votes me first, while I'm the one most prone to be able to readhim as I played lotsa games with him, is strange.
Do you not believe my vote on MrSuave is justified based on this notion? Does it seem right to you that MrSuave is pushing for my policy lynch, or am I over reacting?
I have no problem with your vote on Suave.
Hohum wrote:
DeathSauce wrote: Is this why your vote remains on saberwolf? Do you believe he is fakeclaiming?
This is an excellent point, especially since you yourself just pointed out a reason for you to vote MrSuave.
Because I believe the same thing could apply to Saberwolf. I might be mistaken and we only played Mishmash together, in which case my vote will move to Suave, but in the meantime under the same situation I believe Suave is more prone to these type of mistakes as town due to newbness.

I am not sure about the miller claim. Waiting for SW's confirmation to my earlier question bout our games together.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

works for me.

Unvote
Vote: Suave
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not sure how credible PR claims are in this setup...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's irrevelant. We can't read Suave's mind.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

my personal experience with Suave-town doesn't look like this.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

He really wasn't half as sheepish last time he flipped town.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

read the game?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

If you noticed, my reason for voting you is untouched by your tunneling on Hohum due to a meta analysis you haven't done <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

And you feel more like SuaveMonkey than SuavePokemon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Well that was some terrible play on Suave's part.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:32 am

Post by dramonic »

DeathSauce wrote:Quick take is that scum did us a favor by taking out saberwolf. Eliminates the whole discussion about whether he was/was not the miller.

Also, now that we know there was a doc and a miller, I think that eliminates the possibility of there being a cop or a mafia roleblocker in this game, based on the rules in post 1.

Nikanor, can you clarify that ?
we can nhave one or the other. The third one is either rb, cop or another townie.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Don't slap yourself. Only I have the right to make use of sadism on you.

Thank you? ~Nik
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

Suave's play was subpar at best. The better thing would have been to come out with it instead of saying "dont lynch me"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

If scum were protown they'd be shooting themselves Xp
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 am

Post by dramonic »

you cant.

I find Aldu's play weird, but I cant exactly vote him
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 am

Post by dramonic »

well, could, but it'd be bad
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Actually you know what, nevermind.

Vote: Alduskell
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 am

Post by dramonic »

You're accusing Hohum of doing what got Suave lynched and your defense is really erm... wait, where IS your defense?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

You call that a defense? 0_o

Bandwagonning someone over a meta you do not possess is scummy. Not claiming at L-1 is scummy.

There, it's broken.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, if someone want to hammer you yes, you ought to claim.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

hmm?

Sure, if you have good reason now would be the time.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Santos wrote:I'm holding off a vote for you at the moment because I would like to know what you were initially going to say in post 202 before placing Alduskkel at L-1.
I would have voted earlier, but thought "if he's not scum, we're in a fair amount of trouble."
Then I took note we weren't in LyLo yet and considering my belief that Aldu is scum I decided putting him at L-1 wasn't a too risky play, especially considering the fact the two people I believe most prone to hammer too quickly (aka you and Hohum) were already on the wagon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, it's not that there is much to talk about ^_^;

Aldu is defending Suave like crazy with crap arguements
ToD is over Hohum with a dubious case
Hohum is playing to his usual meta
Malp is posting basically nothing content-wise
DS feels town to me, even if his contribution is subpar
Santos I have very mixed feelings about.

I'd rather lynch Aldu than ToD. ToD looks more misleaded than scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

I blew up your defense in something like 10 words.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Alduskkel wrote:
dramonic wrote:I blew up your defense in something like 10 words.
:roll:
sorry, 17 words.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:53 am

Post by dramonic »

@mod: Saberwolf didn't die night 2...

THAT IS A LIE!

...Fixed... ~Nik
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 am

Post by dramonic »

Yes, using Ad Hominem is sure to help you get your point accross.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 am

Post by dramonic »

It'd be particularly fascinating.
Look, we're locked in a situation where basically everyone has done stupidly scummy stuff, once someone dies we can hope the game will regain some speed
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, there was stuff to extract some info from in our game ToD, while this game has come to a standstill. I never said I wasn't as lynchable as the others (which is sad really), but Aldu distancing hard, Santos quickhammering and Malp lurking aint better.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:23 am

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:I'll be the handy dandy replacement that will require 2 days before I can post something substantial.
dont worry, if you post something substancial you'll have been more useful than all of us ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

sig
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Back and... this is an open setup, using the pm ain't gonna work <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not sure I understand how I'm tied to DTM and DS...

well, barring the d
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

And your reason for eliminating Santos and Aldu are... what exactly?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: DeathSauce

Fixed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Hmm...
Thoughts, Aldu?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

My thoughts are that our two cops are the two scum. It's much too fitting for them to both have Aldu on their suspect list.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:15 am

Post by dramonic »

... so what now?
should we just no lynch?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:17 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, while I agree we have found our scum, I dont think its Aldu. Pretty sure its you trumpet.
Interesting how no NK happened, considering there is no reason to not kill when you have 2 confirmed townies (me and Santos)

Additionally its interesting how the one of you two that was offsite during the complete night phase is... oh look, its you trumpet.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: ToD

Oh please.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

Your interaction with the DTM yesterday reeks of scum gambit to me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:40 am
Nov 27, 2009 10:23 pm

no post between those two points.

Aldu was active on forum during that time, so he's more liekly to have been able to submit a kill than you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 am

Post by dramonic »

oops? XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:48 am

Post by dramonic »

sorry trumpet? :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

database = base de données, just an fyi
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Open Games”