ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:26 am

Post by ZONEACE »

As bad an idea as it is it is the only thing i can come up with. SInce the lynch on day one came so quickly and no info was gathered we are essentially back where we started. that being said. We basically have to treat today like day one all over again. as i said not the best idea but all i can come up with at this point. any suggestions?
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:18 am

Post by Demeech »

shelper wrote:Doh, you're right. My apalogies, not fully awake... :oops:
Next in line then would be Demeech,who put the second-to-last vote, which in my opinion, would still be acceptable.

I'm stumped on what to do next, i'm afraid...
I put the
5th
vote on. There were 7 to lynch. OK, you lynch me today, find out I'm pro-town, lynch the guy who voted 4th tomorrow, and so on... Is there any point to this? It's Prizm's and Spqr's fault, Prizm should've said that nobody was to vote after his vote.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:23 am

Post by ZONEACE »

this is getting us nowhere, prizm is dead and I (spqr) made a newbie mistake by getting caught up in the moment. so just to get the ball rolling Random.org tells me i should vote for shelper so i will indeed
Vote Shelper
in hopes of getting some dialogue started because we are at a stalemate so next move you guys
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:08 pm

Post by Talitha »

Mojo wrote:why would you want to do that, so the day will just go off just like day 1?
FOS: Talitha

because of some reason wanted day one scenerio all over again
The day one scenario was that an innocent pro-towner was lynched without ever posting in the game!
I suggest lynching the person most responsible for this, and I get FOSed???
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:11 pm

Post by Talitha »

ZONEACE wrote:Im as dull as it is just your average townie, no special powers, no night ability, nothing.
So far we haven't had any plain townies revealed. Does anyone want to come forward and say that they're also just a townie... cos if there aren;t any other townies I reckon we should string this one up.
(Hi ZONEACE... welcome btw :))
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:37 pm

Post by Wacky »

Vote Count:

3 Spqr (Phoebus, Talitha, Mojo)
1 Shelper (Spqr/ZONEACE)

5 to lynch
...whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:56 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

where is everybody? why is nobody playing come on people elts get into this us not speaking really means there is no information to glean because well without talking we have nothing to glean info from so i would suggest we start a dialogue here anyway since there is nothing new since last tim ei was here i really have ntohing new to add.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:39 pm

Post by Carmine »

I guess we're waiting for someone to answer Talitha's question:
Talitha wrote:So far we haven't had any plain townies revealed. Does anyone want to come forward and say that they're also just a townie... cos if there aren;t any other townies I reckon we should string this one up.
Anyway, being a newbie here, I can't tell how fast these games usually play. Elsewhere, days go past in a couple of RL days, there's a lot of posting and noise. The games here seem more laid back. However, this game seems particularly laid back: is this a normal pace or is this game floundering from the shock of yesterday's bizarre happenings and/or our lack of information.

I'm curious as to why Prizm was a target (twice, it looked like) when, after Spqr/Zoneace, he'd be the next primary suspect... Anyone got any theories on that?
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:51 am

Post by Fishbulb »

ZONEACE, the site usually takes a lull during evening hours. It's not that unusual.

I'm starting to lean on the getting rid of our townie. I find it unlikely that he is
just
a townie, and if he is, we haven't lost much. Sorry, ZONEACE, but I think it's what is best for the town.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:22 am

Post by shelper »

Allright, in answer to Talitha's question, i am also a townie.
I apalogize for the late response but i wasn't quite sure what to do in such a situation. I was always taught never to roleclaim unless under severe pressure.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:23 am

Post by Mojo »

Talitha wrote:
Mojo wrote:why would you want to do that, so the day will just go off just like day 1?
FOS: Talitha

because of some reason wanted day one scenerio all over again
The day one scenario was that an innocent pro-towner was lynched without ever posting in the game!
I suggest lynching the person most responsible for this, and I get FOSed???
first of all, I FOSed you because you wanted to kill someone without giving him a chance to talk, which is exacly what happend on day 1.
secondly (I don't know if it's a real word), Issac had one kill per night and I'm not sure it's so pro-town
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:25 am

Post by ZONEACE »

well with what shelper said i will remove my random vote
unvote shelper
thank you for doing that. ALso Im going to
supercalifragulisticexpealadoshious FOS fishbulb
for wanted to jsut off another townie
I'm starting to lean on the getting rid of our townie. I find it unlikely that he is just a townie, and if he is, we haven't lost much. Sorry, ZONEACE, but I think it's what is best for the town.
Ok yes u posted this before someone actually cam forward to confirm there are some
Just Townies
you know what im just going to go ahead and
VOTE fishbulb
we already lost three pro town people why are you so comfortable to lose another when we have yet to off any mafioso so i would suggest other people vote for fishbulb too, its highly suspicious plus you people need to be more active
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:37 am

Post by Fishbulb »

That was mostly because I didn't think there were townies. That is obviously not the case so that would be a bad route. Besides, I didn't even vote for you, I was just posting my thoughts for the moment.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:55 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I have a request of everyone, could we get a revote from everyone cause with the information that has come to the attention of everyone it seems logical that some opinions might have changed and seeing as how with the current vote count im just a couple of mafia members away from death id feel safer if wed revote, especially those who have votes against me just so i know for sure that if i die suddenly its not because well people just forgot to unvote me so Ill start

Unvote FIshbuld
for now but still
big fos
on you.

anyway it seems like its more than just in the evenings it gets slow well atleast for this game it seems like its more than just the eventings. It seems like noone posts here any more in the last two days weve had what responses from 4 people? arent there still like nine people alive
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:33 pm

Post by Talitha »

Thanks Shelper for that info.
I guess there's no hurry to lynch today so
unvote: Spqr

ZONEACE: Sometimes mafia games move very slowly and people can't always post everyday, ya just gotta be patient.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:37 pm

Post by Talitha »

The other two that looked kinda suspicious to me, jumping so quickly on Isaac's bandwagon, were Empathy & Demeech. I'd like to hear more from them, and will probably vote for one of them soon, if nothing better comes up.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:06 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Yes, I'd certainly like to hear from Empathy. Not just because of the voting, either. Speak up before we go lurker hunting.
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:41 pm

Post by Wacky »

Vote count:

2 Spqr (Phoebus, Mojo)

5 to lynch, if I recall correctly. Shall I impose a deadline?
...whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:53 pm

Post by Phoebus »

Unvote:Spqr/Zoneace

A clean slate it is I guess. For the moment...

Lurker hunting sounds like a good idea. Shall we have a mutual deadline amongst ourselves until which we give Empathy time to show up?

-P.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:21 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

well i say we give empathy until noon eastern on saturday. but thats just me i dont know whats fair cause this is my firs mafiascum game so i dont know how long they usually take and such, which has been pointed out by my prodding earlier. i guess just to get some pressure on empathy ill
vote empathy
this will be removed when empathy speaks up unless what s/he has to say makes me beleive something other then pro-town. anyway i have to get back to my italian project YAY college (oy i really should sleep every once in a while) (haha i can sleep when im dead) (woops i probably shouldnt give the lynch happy mob any ideas should i) Night everyone
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:55 am

Post by Carmine »

Well now. Demeech has claimed to be pro-town, and that putting the fifth vote on someone in a seven-to-lynch day isn't suspicious at all. I don't neccessarily think it's enough to hang someone, but I do think that, in a game which seems to have three killing groups, and was always likely to have at least two or three bad guys in total, it's enough to ask for an explanation beyond that which has already been offered.
Vote: Demeech
to prompt such an explanation.

In other news, Mojo seems a little aggressive to me, and Zoneace hasn't completely cleared himself in my eyes yet.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:34 am

Post by Phoebus »

Empathy wrote:Sorry I haven't posted for a while, guys, but my exams are all done now, and I can forum to my hearts content, now.
Well, even after exams and stuff...there hasn't been a reasonable amount of posting.

I'd rather not do this to a fellow newbie but lurking isn't helpful. And I think enough time has passed...
Therefore,

Vote:Empathy
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:41 am

Post by Mojo »

I think we should go on lurker hunting. I don't think empathy said anything even remotly useful the whole game.
so
vote: empathy
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:01 am

Post by Carmine »

In the name of getting a response, I'd suggest nobody vote further for Empathy til he gets a chance to speak up! It's only 16 hours since the call went out for him first, and I know that at the moment it's 4.00am or so there, so lets give him a little bit of a chance, eh?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:19 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Yeah, we don't need another incident like with Isaac. I think the mention, and possibly one vote, is all that is really needed at this point.

Vote: Demeech

I still think you went too far when you added the fifth vote. And you should've known better.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”