Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

The Indentical Tentacle Vote count

ElectricBadger - Benmage
Farside22 - ElectricBadger

Not Voting: Nikanor, Hewitt, Farside22, SaintKerrigan

Lots of love
Haylxxx

I see very few scum that is agreseive. I could point out the few I know and compare that to the scum that are quiet and those that just post little to nothing are more likely scum then aggressive.
Oddin's case was a bunch of WIFOM and even though he flipped town he was basing that comment on one person who was aggressive in a game so yes I'm going to ask for more examples which he gave.

The fact you don't want to do any more then say X or Y is scum and I pick Y to be scummier with nothing much as back up is either a lazy townie or scum hopping to use a minimal post and no one calls you on it since your a Monk.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Nikanor »

EB wrote:Outing Maemuki last night also took a very good player, I think: on a night when finding opposing scum was critical, the mafia correctly targeted a player that had barely spoken - either a major risk or someone noticed a tell that the rest of us didn't see.
You don't think of me as a very good player? I'm offended. 8-)
Also, despite saying you didn't want to defend me, you seem to do so anyway with this quote by implying that it had to be a player of superior skill to my own that killed Maemuki i.e. farside.
Further, this quote seems to imply that you find it impossible for both farside and I to be scum. Why is that?
Finally, lol @ farside taking post 975.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:13 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:The fact you don't want to do any more then say X or Y is scum and I pick Y to be scummier with nothing much as back up is either a lazy townie or scum hopping to use a minimal post
Most of the argument thus far has centered on what roles or lack thereof we should lynch, rather than which player among them. Calling me lazy in that discussion is ridiculous. You haven't commented on the theory; nor have you stated who you think we should lynch or investigated. You're letting everyone else do the work. So your calling me lazy is very ridiculous.
Nikanor wrote:You don't think of me as a very good player? I'm offended. 8-)
Also, despite saying you didn't want to defend me, you seem to do so anyway with this quote by implying that it had to be a player of superior skill to my own that killed Maemuki i.e. farside.
Further, this quote seems to imply that you find it impossible for both farside and I to be scum. Why is that?
I don't think you're a bad player. I just think farside is a very good one.

Why would my statement imply you aren't scum with farside? That actually goes directly against my theories. Indeed, the fact you both repudiated my vote on farside, she didn't show any suspicions of you, and you both ignored the logic that led to a vote on one of you is intriguing.

Who do you think is a good lynch today, Nik?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Nikanor »

EB wrote:Why would my statement imply you aren't scum with farside? That actually goes directly against my theories.
Actually, I think it was a slip.
I still think farside is more likely to be scum, though, and that's ignoring the odds and paying attention only to who I think is scum. Add the math in and... well, I really don't think we can go wrong.
Vote: farside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

You haven't commented on the theory; nor have you stated who you think we should lynch or investigated. You're letting everyone else do the work. So your calling me lazy is very ridiculous.
I haven't had time to do it. Seriously I have less time to be on the internet as we just moved to a new office and people get to see over my shoulder (sadness). I have to sit down for more then 10 minutes to evaluate each person and since my co-worker is leaving early today I hope to have this.
I did comment on the fact Benmage could be mafia with Nik trying to create a mislynch of a monk using WIFOM but yeah thanks for missing that point completely.
I will get a case. I wish people like Nik had to do something like that nice to see no one call him out on his opportunist vote with nothing that says why he thinks I'm scum.
I call you lazy for showing no case or reason.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:I wish people like Nik had to do something like that nice to see no one call him out on his opportunist vote with nothing that says why he thinks I'm scum.
I explained why I thought you were scum yesterday. With Scien's flip, you're even more scummy than you were previously.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: There is also the matter that you and Nik could be mafia making it so there is a 0% chance of town having a shot at winning and creating a mislynch. The fact you put no pressure on Nik or I with this makes me wonder more about what alignment you truely are.

@EB: Why am I scummier then Nik? How about a case between the 2 of us and why one is scummier.
Because I am going for mafia...whom i strongly feel is EB. I haven't forgotten about you nor Nik. Trust me, with Nik callin Mae, a noncontributor town...is something to note. But no goin for wolfies yet, and hopefully NKs sort some out after EB hangs.
farside22 wrote: I did comment on the fact Benmage could be mafia with Nik trying to create a mislynch of a monk using WIFOM but yeah thanks for missing that point completely.
This is bull. I said mafia would rather try and hit a wolfy and win, and that a mislynch doesn't guarantee a mafia win. If i was mafia i'd be right along eb aiming at the ?'s to maybe hit the last wolfy...so, you are just wrong here.

Hmmm farsides L-2...are both mafia on it, 1, hoping SK comes in...or is far really mafia....hmmm....
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Nikanor »

Benmage wrote:Trust me, with Nik callin Mae, a noncontributor town...is something to note.
Mae is always a non-contributor. And you said yourself that Mae was acting to the town meta we had of her.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Nikanor wrote:
Benmage wrote:Trust me, with Nik callin Mae, a noncontributor town...is something to note.
Mae is always a non-contributor. And you said yourself that Mae was acting to the town meta we had of her.
True, her meta of being a terrible noncontributor thats impossible to get a read on, and i favored policying her. Shes too hard to read alignment wise cause shes always scummy, hence the polciy...i dont know, you called her town...its just something to note.

I aint worried about youu and farside, tho i dislike the vote.. EB is mafiascum.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Nikanor »

Benmage wrote:i dont know, you called her town...its just something to note.
But why is it something to note? I don't understand how a gut town read makes me scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Nikanor wrote:
Benmage wrote:i dont know, you called her town...its just something to note.
But why is it something to note? I don't understand how a gut town read makes me scummy.
Because i dont know how you get such a strong read off her 10 lines of play...yes she did it before as town...but have you seen her scum play to confirm that its different?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Nikanor »

Benmage wrote:Because i dont know how you get such a strong read off her 10 lines of play...
She looked inquisitive and generally pro-town on day one. She kind of died on day two, but my town read on her from day one still persisted.
Benmage wrote:have you seen her scum play to confirm that its different?
I have now. :D
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

This is bull. I said mafia would rather try and hit a wolfy and win, and that a mislynch doesn't guarantee a mafia win. If i was mafia i'd be right along eb aiming at the ?'s to maybe hit the last wolfy...so, you are just wrong here.
Look at it from my thought. You and nik mafia. You tried like crazy to get a Monk lynched that you know to be town. Once you lynch said Monk today mafia wins. Did I miss a beat there?

Onto trying to get my analysis done. I can tell already this is going to take time.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:Look at it from my thought. You and nik mafia. You tried like crazy to get a Monk lynched that you know to be town. Once you lynch said Monk today mafia wins. Did I miss a beat there?
Yeah. Where did I try to get a monk lynched yesterday?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Nikanor wrote:
farside wrote:Look at it from my thought. You and nik mafia. You tried like crazy to get a Monk lynched that you know to be town. Once you lynch said Monk today mafia wins. Did I miss a beat there?
Yeah. Where did I try to get a monk lynched yesterday?
That was towards Benmage and his comment and I distictly state "you" not both of you.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Benmage, have you forgotten about me or something? Because I'm pretty sure you flat-out accused me of being scum for reasons you claimed were ironclad yesterday, yet I'm seeing a vote for EB. What happened here?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Benmage, have you forgotten about me or something? Because I'm pretty sure you flat-out accused me of being scum for reasons you claimed were ironclad yesterday, yet I'm seeing a vote for EB. What happened here?
maybe you will get the answer that he keeps dodging with me. :?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:That was towards Benmage and his comment and I distictly state "you" not both of you.
That doesn't change the fact that I'm curious as to where you got the thought that I was trying to get a monk lynched yesterday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Starting with the first person I read:

Benmage (Rep. Canada Rep. YamiJoey) - sign's that make me think no pairing with maemuki - (said in regard to Mae's play)
Shes relatively new if i recall and my one games worth of experience with her was nothing impressive. In fact i think she lurked hard too...so a policy lynch seems in order.
I'm not sure how scien's comment seen here has this comment come out:
Scien wrote:
I am looking for scum... I am not looking for small things that can excuse my vote.

Ah, so your role PM reads werewolf.
meh more buddying with mae:
Maemuki wrote:

Anybody can make a tl;dr version of Scien's posts? There's no way I'll read all that. I'm too lazy.

Ah that’s the Mae I know.
quicly excuse's Mae

Interesing to note that ben talks about mae has a policy lynch but never carried on with that idea the next day. (starts leaning more toward wolf with Mae) Ah he bring up the idea of a policy lynch but does that backtrack of saying it was a bad idea on my say so.

I really don't like the way ben defends Nik's scum list here:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:^^ This made me chuckle.

So great you listed some names...didnt even attempt to give anything brief...but okkkk.... Lets build from there.

What have i done to be written down as "def scum"??
EB has a point about nik's post. It is supar and lack luster when it comes to a real reason for finding someone scum.
But one can understand where he stands in the game. Sure his reads aren't back by much foundation. But now we know that...we know certain reads aren't the most concrete. Anyways whats wrong with his reason for believing his scum picks?
I noted since I'm not lynched and know my alignment as town that since Ben and SK did not just vote to lynch me they are not possibly scum together. As I said a mislynch today means scum win.
*wonders how long some thinkheaded people are going to be*
I'm really leaning Ben as wolf at this point, but him igoring Nik is giving me all sorts of vibes and defending his list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nikanor wrote:
farside wrote:That was towards Benmage and his comment and I distictly state "you" not both of you.
That doesn't change the fact that I'm curious as to where you got the thought that I was trying to get a monk lynched yesterday.
Again I stated Ben was trying to get Monk lynched where are you getting that I stated you did this?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:I did comment on the fact Benmage could be mafia with Nik trying to create a mislynch of a monk using WIFOM but yeah thanks for missing that point completely.
This is why I hate the English language. :s I thought you meant that Benmage and I (who you were accusing of being scumbuddies) were ganging up on EB as mafia. I read mafia in your above statement as the noun that was trying to create a mislynch.
farside (Emphasis mine) wrote:You and nik mafia. You
(plural)
tried like crazy to get a Monk lynched that you know to be town.
Again, a misunderstanding. :/
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Hey farside, can I ask you something?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Don't tell me you went offline already. :/
Anyone else online? I have an important question.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Urgh, looks like nobody is here. Oh well. :/
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

You rang?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS

Return to “Completed Open Games”