Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Keep on diggin'
Thats exactly my point. Reck, despite not being suspected by anyone, is mysteriously alive for some reason. But you already know it since you just wrote it.

And, if you were to kill Reck for
just that reason
it would point at me not being scum because I'd have no reason to kill him. Which, again, isn't good for you.
My stance is pretty clear, good sir. You are a tracker but yaknow, for balance reasons, a scum type of one. So you are lying. Stop beating a dead horse.
A tracker is a powerful role for the town, not so much for the scum, which makes me think that for balance reasons, Spyrex is once again lying
fakeclaiming
scumbaggo.
In what world does fakeclaiming mean "he is the role he is claiming but scum".
Strategically lurking. You missed the Nikanor discussion like the plague. Where were you when Yosa2 got lynched? Where were you when nacho was lynched? You sir, are full of weak stances and convenient periods of disappearing. This.is.not.your.townself.
Wow.

Nikanor's "discussion" was on Friday. Which I was gone from. Saturday, I started getting in the discussion. Especially about the wagon being bizarre BUT his response to it being the lynch worthy part. ODDLY ENOUGH:
Anon's posts wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:01 pm Post subject: 4
Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:55 pm Post subject: 5
SpyreX's posts wrote:Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:47 am Post subject: 1
Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:41 pm Post subject: 2
Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 pm Post subject: 3
Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:45 pm Post subject: 4
Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:55 pm Post subject: 5
Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:22 pm Post subject: 6
Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 pm Post subject: 7
Hmmm, sure looks like someone else who hopped on early wasn't there for any of it.

Yos is another GREAT example though so lets keep going!

(Note, this takes place when both you and drip insinuated I was LYING ABOUT MY VACATION UNTIL THE 21st):
SpyreX 1550 wrote:I'm not sure how this turned into "Yos is a great lynch" either. Starbuck skating and blaming it on the gamespeed? After, of course, being "caught up" enough to be willing to hammer? And then saying that its because we're lynching that she's not playing?

Give me a break.
Yes, that was the day Starbuck got lynched. The next day:
1577 wrote:Anon went nowhere last night. Huzzah!

I'm still not seeing the Yos case.
Anndddd speedlynched before I could get home.

And then we got to have our great discussion where I said that wagon was junk and you went "the others saw what I saw, p.s. wait for KMD to fakeclaim"

And Nacho? That wagon I was the second vote on? That I was saying the lurkers were, in fact being scummy about? The one where YOUR REPLY TO was:
Anon 1114 wrote:Sorry kiddos but this HAS to be done today.

Vote: Spyrex.

Dramonic lynch is pretty non optymal even if he is scum, which honestly Im still pondering.
And while not in disagreement with the Nacho tangent, I really think Spyrex has to go today.

Also, where the hell is Starbuck?
Which segued into the KMD is ULTRA TOWN and SPYREX IS THE VICIOUSEST SCUM.
SpyreX 1159 wrote: @Yos - what are you waiting for with Dram? A scum flip he's got a result on orrr?

That said I'm even MORE in favor of the Nacho wagon after Mae's piping in with wanting him to respond (like THIS game was gonna manage a lynch before he could respond).

Votes on Dram are bad votes and need new homes.
SpyreX 1210 wrote:Dear game,

What in the hell?

"Ohh yea SpyreX is totally scum see how he put the vote down today that started this wagon on what really smells of scum pushing but hey that doesn't matter because of ???"

Not to mention the weird disparity between me trying to divert los garbagos off clergy yesterday to dram (who jumping on this baffles me but).

Its like bizarro world game and I don't like it.

I really don't like the amount of not votings we have at this point. I'm pretty confident in that list of slakkers the scums be but the fact that we're not even getting ANYTHING ELSE DONE EXCEPT FOR THE MOST APATHETIC WAGON EVER is bothering me quite a bit.

So, yea, lets get a move on.
(So yes, again I obviously lurked through that)

Good we've talked about strategic lurking (going out on a Friday / being on vacation) because, well, by any real measure I haven't been lurking. At all. One bit. More words, more posts, more stances, MORE ANYTHING MEASURABLE than you.

Hypocrisy, thy name is scum.

But, lets continue. Not like we'll get more of it, right??
This page is lylo, Spyrex. Dont play silly.
What the hell does this being lylo have to do with twirling around any which way? I mean, it was SUPER SCUMMY for me to have a simple hesistation but "SpyreX is fakeclaiming. No wait, scum tracker for balance (p.s. tracker is not good for scum)" works a-ok?

And another wonderful coup de gras:
It also interesting to note that even though KMD and Spyrex got clearly in a "at least one of you is scum" scenario after checking their night actions, KMD never voted Spyrex at all. Not even a little suspicion.
Since he went with that "Ohh yea you're totally right but somehow that doesn't make me scum" route that sure wouldn't make sense.

But, you do make another point on why I'm not dead:
Kmd wrote:Shit, I'm not sure why, but I was looking at one scum left in that last post. Pulindar/Reck are probably both scum.

Also, assuming that either me or Spy is lying because of no quickhammer is probably bad. Looking at times of posts, I haven't seen two of Anon/Pul/Reck online near the same time, so they haven't really had a chance to pull together a quickhammer. Reck pushing that is scummy.

I'm pretty much prepared to lynch either Pul or Reck right now.
Oddly enough, you and I aren't the scum there. Funny.

You know on the lylo day when you wanted to try and push KMD's claim as good and me as bad again even when doc made absolutely no sense.

And then, vanished!

----

TL;DR

Anon is flailing for anything to grab onto and each attempt is awesomer than the last.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Anon »

I dont want to turn this into Warofquotes V 2.0. I seriously dont.

Regarding strategically lurking. Funny you just posted post numbers because you literally dont say anything remarkable until post 4 and strategically miss the whole Nikascum discussion which I started in my first post. Then in iso 6, when you cant switch the wagon to easytarget CSL, you vote with "L-2 reason" for Nika despite being tons of better cases to vote him. So whose vote looks more like bussing?

Strategically lurking is not your normal lurking and you know what Im talking about, specially for a player of your kind and your meta as town. When Nika was heavily suspected, oh sorry vacation. When Nacho was heavily suspected you only had bland accusations to support your vote and then gone. And when Yosa2 needed some help for massive defending you, somehow you were away from the keyboard.

At least I have taken my stances and if Im wrong I take them like a man. You, in the other hand, have just played "weak stance" posting all game long. Quote me, just quote me more than one strong stance and one strong case, besides going all in with me, you had against someone in this game.

Just, answer this question.

Is this the first time you see someone gambitting at L-1 and it lylo with "good game scum"?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Funny how now you don't want to turn it into war of quotes after you called me out for something absolutely not true.

And THIS is your starting the awesome wagon:
Vote: Nikanor.

I am that good.
Nika was heavily suspected ONE NIGHT while I was out. Which I said "This wagon was built on garbage BUT you are absolutely right about the response" Which is a mighty fine position to bus in I know rite!

And you really "did take it like a man" when I called out how bad that Yos wagon was - by saying "well, others like KMD saw it too".

And, nah, never taken a stance all game:
Just some stances up to 26 wrote:I'm not down with the clergy with that being a goon flip. No way is a hydra going to go down protecting a goon.

Camn, Drip, Clergy - town.
Panama - probably town.

That said:

Vote: Dramonic
With his schtick? Calling that wagon garbage? Yea, I am.

If Nik hadn't imploded no way would I have been on that wagon. The wagon was garbage (hint: you even admitted it). The reaction was the key point.

Would scum defend it all the way down considering how sycophantic the wagon was? Doubtful.

Would a scum-hydra actively campaign against it considering how quick the wolves were to the slaughter the day before? Very doubtful.

Do I find it more than a little disconcerting that dramonic lol'd off my vote and no one even mentioned it or asked why I voted in the first place? Hells to the yes.

Dramonic is skating. Hard. While not the only one its more than a little itchy that no one has even mentioned it.

(This post is damn near more than the entirety of what dramonic has posted in the game, fyi - including *GASP* disdain for the Nik wagon)
You've got to be kidding me.

Just because the twister whirl worked once doesn't mean its gonna work again.

Go ahead and compare the iso comments to whats said in iso.

Much like Clergy power defending, MaB getting thrown under the bus by scum at the end isn't biting me as a real scum move.
Ohhh hay game.

Nothing like coming home after the longest day of meetings to see:

1.) Clergy being power-town
2.) Pulindur being power-town
3.) Dramonic twirling a mustache with "HAY LOOK I AM EVIL"

And... now I'm somehow scum if Clergy is scum AND if Dramonic is scum?

Awesome, folks.

Seriously, something like 12 pages in a day is not awesome. Especially this mad clamoring like deadline is looming - when, realistically, its not.

And I'm either scum for mystic voodoo OR "He's town, but could be scum playing me" from... everyone except for Clergy (who I am scum with).

Lets shake the dillo:

TOWN:
Drip
Clergy
Parlindur
Parama
Camn

PROBABLY TOWN:
Anon
Yos*

* If Ythan is scum then I could easily see this whole spat being smoke and mirrors - my individual read is town but that whole exchange is bizzare to say the least.

SCUM ARE HERE:
Dramonic

WHICH LEAVES:
Nacho
McZ
Mae
KMD
Weaboo
Ythan

Of that last set I'm the most irritated.

McZ needs replacing. Nacho is skating. Mae is white noise. Ythan is the god of white noise and its beyond ridiculous at this point. Weaboo is posting more about the white noise than anything else and KMD is stuck in perpetual catchup.

I'd kill this whole damn list and I'd bet on shaking 2 scum out of it. Probably Weaboo and Nacho although I'm really starting to think that Ythan might be up to some truly beautiful (and coached cough *yos* cough) white noise.

But, see, its not all bad. That list, that first one I posted? The list of "THESE PEOPLE ARE TOWN".

Yea. Those people are town. Stop slapfighting and, ya know, lynch dramonic.
Ythan's town.

I REALLY think it'd help overall if we could avoid feeding the white noise, but those answers make sense.
Thats just a bit down but yea nah, never anything. Didn't push for Starbuck when you tried to get Yos lynched the first time either.

---

As for "good game" in lylo? Yea, I've probably seen it. Both sides of the spectrum even. And I've probably been taken back by it sometimes and swore at a loss sometimes (and been right AND wrong about it).

Point?

I do love how quickly and often this switches though. Get lynched.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Last post in here barring Pul or Reck asking something.

One final question to cut through all of this that I sure didn't see an answer to (although you sure did everything but answer it):

1.) If I was the scum tracker, why did I opt to bus my partner yesterday instead of simply saying you did it?
Show

Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

OH MY GOD

THIS WIFOM IS AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.

I AM NOT SWITCHING MY VOTE AT THIS POINT.

By the way, I don't think Anon's whole "hey, these are the possible setups" speech took into account this possibility:
Anon conveniently forgot to mention one other scenario, so he wrote:Setup N°1

1 x Mafia Godfather
3 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Tracker
1 x Town Godfather

etup N°2

1 x Mafia Godfather
1 x Mafia Tracker
2 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Godfather
ORRR... how about...

1 x Mafia Godfather
2 x Mafia Goon
1 x Unknown Mafia Power Role (rolecop?)

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Tracker
1 x Town Godfather

In fact, given my above scenario... Anon, you would be a scum power role and SpyreX would be the tracker, and that'd be a pretty goddamn balanced game. Funny how you completely forgot to mention that scenario, eh?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

OH MY GOD

By the way, I don't think Anon's whole "hey, these are the possible setups" speech took into account this possibility:

1 x Mafia Godfather
3 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Tracker
1 x Town Godfather

Setup N°2

1 x Mafia Godfather
1 x Mafia Tracker
2 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Godfather
ORRR... how about...

1 x Mafia Godfather
2 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Tracker
1 x Town Godfather

In fact, given my above scenario... shit...
unvote

If the above scenario is true, Pulindar is the final scum power role (since Anon had THREE no visits), SpyreX is town tracker, and both Anon & I are VTs. So essentially...

Scenario 1: Pulindar/Anon is scum (leaning towards Pulindar on that one, because what're the chances Anon is the one not killing all those times?)

Scenario 2: SpyreX is scum tracker against a town light on power roles (seriously? 3 town PRs in a game this size?)

Scenario 3: Pulindar is scum power role.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

OH MY GOD

1 x Mafia Godfather
3 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Tracker
1 x Town Godfather

Setup N°2

1 x Mafia Godfather
1 x Mafia Tracker
2 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Godfather
ORRR... how about...

1 x Mafia Godfather
2 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Tracker
1 x Town Godfather

unvote

If the above scenario is true, Pulindar is the final scum power role (since Anon had THREE no visits), SpyreX is town tracker, and both Anon & I are VTs. So essentially...

Scenario 1: Pulindar/Anon is scum (leaning towards Pulindar on that one, because what're the chances Anon is the one not killing all those times?)

Scenario 2: SpyreX is scum tracker against a town light on power roles (seriously? 3 town PRs in a game this size?)

OH OH OH and another thing pointing towards Pulindar being a scum PR - SpyreX, you said you got no result on dramonic, right? That would point to either you being targeted by the JK, or scum having a roleblocker.

Shit, now that my brain has turned on, I'm going to need to think, because fuck whatever I've said, none of you asswipes are clear.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

OH MY GOD

1 x Mafia Godfather
3 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Tracker
1 x Town Godfather

Setup N°2

1 x Mafia Godfather
1 x Mafia Tracker
2 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Godfather
ORRR... how about...

1 x Mafia Godfather
2 x Mafia Goon

VS.

1 x Town Gunsmith
1 x Town Jailkeeper
1 x Town Tracker
1 x Town Godfather

unvote

OH OH OH and another thing pointing towards Pulindar being a scum PR - SpyreX, you said you got no result on dramonic, right? That would point to either you being targeted by the JK, or scum having a roleblocker.

Shit, now that my brain has turned on, I'm going to need to think, because fuck whatever I've said, none of you asswipes are clear.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

All this WIFOM distracted me from the obvious facts:

Pulindar didn't hammer Anon at L-1, so he's pretty much confirmed town.

Anon was all like "Booo SpyreX isn't tracker" and shit when SpyreX claimed a guilty on KMD, while SpyreX was the one pushing for a KMD lynch.

Scum-SpyreX would've gone for the mislynch with KMD yesterday instead of fighting to get him lynched EVEN AFTER KMD CLAIMED ROLEBLOCKED.

Process of elimination and logic say
Vote: Anon
. And yes, that's final, and I'm not letting anyone WIFOM me out of it at this point. I'm not playing outguess the mod with balance concerns, I'm going to just vote Anon and see how this shit goes down.

*grabs popcorn, sits back and watches*
green shirt thursdays
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Anon »

Reck wrote:Funny how you completely forgot to mention that scenario, eh?
I didnt mention that scenario because the claimed tracker had no result on me in three visits and more importantly in night 5 when I was not even remotely suspected and could have sent a possible rolecop investigation much before massclaim.
Spyrex wrote:As for "good game" in lylo? Yea, I've probably seen it. Both sides of the spectrum even. And I've probably been taken back by it sometimes and swore at a loss sometimes (and been right AND wrong about it).
Point?
The point is that you had a guilty on him. Its not that you were crossing your fingers and praying for kmd to be scum. You "knew" KMD was scum. That reaction is not logical, not natural since its equally similar to having a guilty cop investigation on a player and unvoting after a null post.
Spyrex wrote:1.) If I was the scum tracker, why did I opt to bus my partner yesterday instead of simply saying you did it?
1. WIFOM.
2. So you can push viciously this position as you are today, get yourself semicleared and use poe to mislynch me ftw.

Dont try to paint this scenario as remotely unlikely. You know that bussing your partner in lylo to get semicleared status, specially when one player (reck) is buying the claim, is not unheard of.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Anon »

Reck, when did I say "boo, spyrex isnt traker?" I think he is a tracker since he claimed.

Look, I seriously want you to think this very well and realize that this maneuver was prepared to get spyrex fake cleared and mislynch me for the scum win. Specially when there are arguments to prove this bussing maneuver had some weak points:

First, Spyrex voted KMD from the go when KMD hadnt even posted in thread. The speed of this vote, when kmd could have been a town watcher for example, screams that this maneuver was prepared.

Second, when KMD finally claimed and the inconsisntecies were found, kmd NEVER suspected Spyrex despite both of them being in a "at least one of us is scum" scenario.

And finally, when KMD gambitted with his "good game scum" at L-1, Spyrex hesitated when the natural reaction as a town player with a guilty result would be anything but unvoting.

And more importantly, dont you think that the player that supposedly caught the scum godfather would be already dead in a grave?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Pulindar »

hmmm I'm keeping my vote where it is right now. :( I don't like not being 100% sure, but I guess... for the moment anyway.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Pulindar »

P.S. if Anon were rolecop there's always the possibility that he had already searched both Weaboo and myself. Weaboo had that early soft claim, and I was under suspicion from everyone for a bit. Scum might have been curious as to if there was a powerrole behind MaB's stumbling. I dunno, just a couple possibilities. Or maybe he accepted my VT claim.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Anon »

Pulindar wrote:P.S. if Anon were rolecop there's always the possibility that he had already searched both Weaboo and myself. Weaboo had that early soft claim, and I was under suspicion from everyone for a bit. Scum might have been curious as to if there was a powerrole behind MaB's stumbling. I dunno, just a couple possibilities. Or maybe he accepted my VT claim.
Pulindar, if I were a scum rolecop then I think night 5 is important. I was not even remotely suspected and could have sent a possible rolecop investigation since we were much before massclaim and there were still 8 people alive. I couldnt have guessed Spyrex would track me, either.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Anon »

And finally, since Spyrex is using wifom to try to clear himself, then I extend this question to you:

If I had been scum with KMD yesterday, then why in hell did he not go all in against Spyrex, specially when inconsistencies in both claims screamed one of them at least was scum?

Why in hell did he attack Pulindar when I had Pulindar pegged as town and Spyrex as scum?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

The other stuff can sit because its more smoke and mirrors. There was one piece I was waiting for and, I got it.

Pulindar read this carefully please:

1. WIFOM.
2. So you can push viciously this position as you are today, get yourself semicleared and use poe to mislynch me ftw.

Dont try to paint this scenario as remotely unlikely. You know that bussing your partner in lylo to get semicleared status, specially when one player (reck) is buying the claim, is not unheard of.
Putting 2 points up that are the same thing (considering the alternative was winning the game yesterday if I was scum) lets make this clear:

This is NOT WIFOM. WIFOM, one of those awesome overused items, is a function of equal probabilities. Rationally, if I was scum this is the logical process I would have had to do to get here:

"Hey, I could pull a guilty out at lylo and push for the win. Even if it doesn't work and I get lynched, you can get your kill in and go to three with a bit of actual WIFOM on who would I have targeted to play up if it goes wrong"

"Or, I know! Instead of playing for the win today, I could bus you. Then, you know, not send in a kill to "mess with their minds" - especially since both Anon AND Pulindar have been expressing "he could be a scum tracker" over and over. Ohh yea, and chances are real high there are no other power roles so I'd also get to explain why I'm still alive!"

:roll:

It isn't WIFOM. This situation directly benefits you because my being dead leaves you in a terrible position if there are three alive. This situation, for me as scum, is categorically worse than playing for the win yesterday.

Pul, look at this real carefully. We're running low on time and as it sits based on what happened with Mae I'm going to be lynched for the loss (or both of us which is fine but I don't see that happening).
Show

Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Anon wrote:First, Spyrex voted KMD from the go when KMD hadnt even posted in thread. The speed of this vote, when kmd could have been a town watcher for example, screams that this maneuver was prepared.
- Unconvincing. The chances of a town PR visiting the night kill victim are usually slim. I would've made the same play as Tracker.
Anon wrote:Second, when KMD finally claimed and the inconsisntecies were found, kmd NEVER suspected Spyrex despite both of them being in a "at least one of us is scum" scenario.
- This also makes sense with KMD as scum and SpyreX as town. If KMD had gone NO SPYREX IS SCUM and gotten him lynched, then it would've been obvious KMD was lying and claiming there was another role interfering was the only way KMD could've made it out as something screwy going on and try to deflect the lynch elsewhere.
Anon wrote:And finally, when KMD gambitted with his "good game scum" at L-1, Spyrex hesitated when the natural reaction as a town player with a guilty result would be anything but unvoting.
- Also very unconvincing.
green shirt thursdays
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Anon »

Reck wrote:- Unconvincing. The chances of a town PR visiting the night kill victim are usually slim. I would've made the same play as Tracker.
Dont assume that because you would do something, all people would react the same way. You are an agressive player that sometimes dont take into account all the possibilities. Spyrex is like the other side of your coin and definitely Spyrextown wouldnt have voted kmd before hearing from him. The chances of a town PR visiting the NK are slim, yeah, but they were there, specially before massclaim.
Reck wrote:- This also makes sense with KMD as scum and SpyreX as town. If KMD had gone NO SPYREX IS SCUM and gotten him lynched, then it would've been obvious KMD was lying and claiming there was another role interfering was the only way KMD could've made it out as something screwy going on and try to deflect the lynch elsewhere.
Except both Spyrex and KMD were already in a situation where 100% one of them had to be at least scum. You have someone claiming a guilty on you. Why in hell would you try to get someone else lynched instead of going 1-1 with the player that is supposedly lying about you? Why in hell did KMD try to lynch Pulindar when Spyrex had a guilty result on him? Why in hell did he avoid the obvious 1-1 even when Spyrex was the first one voting him and even when after claims checked, inconsistencies were found?
Reck wrote:- Also very unconvincing.
No. Since you yourself found this reaction weird and forced. This point is not even coherent with how Spyrex reacted with KMD at the beginning of the day!

Lets look at this way since the situations are too similar. You have a guilty on a player, you vote him since the day started, you push hard for his lynch, you know that player is scum.

Would you unvote that player if he is at L-1 after a nulltell? Reck, would you have unvoted kmd if you were the one having the guilty result?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

lol "guilty result" misrep

SpyreX's hesitation seemed genuine. PS, I'm just checking back in to see if Anon's lynched yet. The answer is "no". What the fuck, town?

If we're not lynching Anon we need to hurry up and no lynch then. I'd be very intrigued to see how the scum (Anon) behaves at night given the events of today.
green shirt thursdays
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Anon »

what do you mean with lol guilty result misrep?

spyrex hesitation seemed genuine? are.you.fucking.kidding.me? Why would you hesitate when you have your guilty result at L-1?. He has admitted he has seen this gambit before. Thats not coherent.

would you just read what i wrote for a sec and try to work things instead of tunneling and playing the "what the fuck town?" stance?

also we are no "no lynching", specially when we know who suspect who. It would just add another layer to the wifom mess cake we have right now.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

This is the only post I will post in this topic from now on. If I am wrong about you Anon, you can bitch me out in the post-game and I'll take my lashings like a man.

Refer to my 1733 and 1741 for all future questions.
green shirt thursdays
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Haylen »

IT'S THE FINAL VOTECOUNT!

SpyreX- Anon, Pulindar (2)
Anon- SpyreX, xReckoner (2)

Not Voting- ( 0)

with 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

A deadline has been reached. As SpyreX reached 2 votes first...you have:

She could feel them coming. Their coldness, yet remorse, screaming at her. This was one of those days that Hayl was glad she had inherited her fathers empathic abilities. She knew they were coming to kill her, but she also knew that they didn't want to and would never be able to forgive themselves. It scared her a little bit, the thought of dying. Would it hurt her when the blade entered her stomach? Would she even be able to commit the act herself? There were some questions where the speculation of the answer would do no good and was not the kind of knowledge that anybody should be seeking.

She took one last look around the room, her favourite place in the whole world. This was her new utopia and her death bed. She was glad that it was to happen here rather than any unfamiliar place. The surroundings were pleasant and beautiful. She felt totally at peace here. It was truly ironic that this would also be the place where she drew her last breath. She could sense her classmates surprise, if anybody else had known they were going to be killed and that they were unable to run away, the would have been driven insane by now. Then again, maybe Hayl was insane.

She looked in one of the many mirrors to see her own puzzled reflection staring back at her. The young girl appeared to be very pale, she had sleepless rings around her eyes and was very fatigued. If the nurse had seen her like this, she would have taken her straight to the sick bay, given her some medicine and put her to bed. That wasn't going to happen now though, the nurse was dead. She had seen her lifeless body on the way down to the classroom on numerous occassions.

Hayl started to grow panicky, she would never be able to say goodbye to her "friends" back at home or her remaining relatives. She could sneak out of one of the many hidden passageways leading to this room, but she knew that it would be against what had been destined for her. But then, could fate be changed? She head footsteps in the corridor - they were nearly here. Soon she would have to face her fears and bring reality bad to normal. Hayl tried taking some deep breaths to calm herself, there was nothing she could do to change this, so why should she fight it?

However, this did not stop her from gasping when the door crashed open revealing three of her classmates: Pulindar, Anon and Reckoner.

She spoke quietly, but confidently as the walked over to her silently, surrounding her. "You succeeded in your task?"

They nodded.

Reckoner told her just as quietly "We know we have to kill you, Hayl. There's no other way in which we can return the universe back to what it once was. We've all seen it in our dreams."

Hayl ignored him, "SpyreX was mafia?"

Pulindar smiled weakly at her, "Yes, he was. He was a tracker to them. A spy. We've won this battle, Hayl."

She smiled back at him "Good to hear. And about this whole killing me thing. I've decided I'm not going to put any of you through this." She drew a short dagger that had been concealed in her pocket and held it in front of her.

What happened next surprised her though.

There was another bang of the door and the High Monk strided in. He seemed to be almost in tears. "Hayl." He addressed her. "We need to sort this."

Hayl's face was completely encased in a look of pure rage. "I have nothing to talk to you about. It was my fault! All of it! You've bee putting the blame on me for everything for 14 years!"

The High Monk gave a wince and a pained look came over him, "The fire. It wasn't you're fault. You were just angry and for good reason. I'm sorry we were short with you."

"I killed mother and Riley." She responded, not looking at her classmates. They were all just stood their silently, staring at the scene in front of them.

The High Monk sighed and replied, "You were a child. You didn't intend on harming them."

"What about Nonnie!" Hayl raised her voice to a choking yell.

"I forgot that's what you used to call her, you couldn't say Harmony as a toddler, so you stuck to 'Harmnonnie' or just 'Nonnie'." The High Monk chucked, "In all seriousness, Harmony's death wasn't your fault either. It was those monsters who kidnapped you. I can see why you thought I blamed you though, I'm sorry. I should have remembered that even though the majority of my family was dead, I still had a young daughter to take care of. I love you."

By the time her father had finished speaking, Hayl had tears running down her cheeks. That was the first time she could remember him ever showing her any sort of affection. Her father held his arms open wide and she walked in them giving him a big hug and hiding her face in his shoulder.

He whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry, Hayl. Please forgive me."

Immediately after, she felt a sharp pain between her shoulder blades. She heard the sound of metal as two knives hit the floor - one of them her own, the other the one her father was hiding.

She slid to the ground, in her fathers arms. Lights were spinning around her and she could barely make out the High Monk's words between sobs when he said "We won, Hayl. We won."

Then, the whole world faded into white.

-------------

The light dimmed and she was able to see again. Hayl stood in that bright green field that she had played in as a child, and had seen in the prophecy. She was dressed in a long white gown, her hair hung loose around her shoulders. She was quite bewildered at this place.

"I've been waiting, Hayl." A soft voice spoke.

Hayl spun round and an angelic figure stood before her. The one she had recognised from the Waters. "What just happened?" She asked "My destiny will not be complete! I didn't kill myself! She said angrily.

"Don't worry, child." The figure said, "Your destiny is set in stone. Let me explain. You became part of your fathers heart again when you died, and he did yours. Therefore, he was part of you - a part of you that killed you. It's just a technicality."

"I see. Well? What happens now?" She asked confrontationally.

The angel smiled at her "You must fulfill your fate. The universe you were just part of will be reset. It will be like the past 14 years had never happened, the only difference is that you will not be born. All of your friends will return to life and be brought back to their original state. You? You will be sent to a new universe. Somewhere that needs you to help them defeat the mafia."

The girl nodded at the angel accepting what it was telling her. She was pleased that her classmates would be reborn and that they wouldn't remember anything that had happened. "Will I remember?" She asked. "What's happened, I mean."

The angel gave her a curious look, "I am unsure of this. You may remember some things. You may remember everything over time. I am sorry I cannot answer your question."

Hayl shrugged her shoulders.

"Will I ever see them again?" She asked quietly.

"Maybe, one day you will go back to that world. Maybe you will not. You most certainly will not see them in any other universe I send you to."

Nodding, Hayl prepared herself to be sent to a completely different place. "I'm not scared, you know? This is meant to happen." She smiled at the angel.

"I know you're not. You'll do your best. Good luck, Hayl."

The angel waved it's hand and the world faded into white again.

----------

Hayl found herself in a place that seemed familiar to her but she couldn't remember where from. There was a big temple that was no longer in use to her left and a sign with the name on the village to her right.

"Terra Nixor." She read aloud, "Lstin for Earth's Struggle."

This was going to be an interesting universe.

You have lynched SpyreX, he was a Mafia Tracker!

Congratulations Town! You won!

Please please please dont lock the thread til i finish ALL my flavor...
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Ellibereth »

yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Anon and Pulin :D
FLASH OF GREEN
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Anon »

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

YEY

IM SO HAPPY

PULINDAR I LOVE YOU.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Anon »

I must admit that kmd-spyrex gambit really caught me off guard and had the potential to win the game so good job there whomever came up with that idea.

META IS NOT A RETARDED ARGUMENT and I know Spyrex is going to be a little mad about it but seriously he is so freaking transparent when he is scum.

And once again, MAFIA TRACKER, people should stop being stupid and stop assuming that just because they dont see a role that common in games that role is impossible and more importantly, that role confirmation is alignment confirmation. And yes that goes for you Yosarian2 and Reckoner. Take your mistakes like men.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”