TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Vote:Deer

because its my last name spelled backwards :)
"As you can probably tell, I'm not all there myself..."
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:27 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Seacore wrote:doesn't saying that send you back to your home dimension?
I have no home dimension, I am cursed to wander the Universe for eternity :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Wickedestjr wrote:@TheCheshireCat & Exilon - You're not interested in knowing who's scum? :?
Lol of course :) do share your suspicions with us Wicked :)
Exilon wrote:(I also want to blindly follow Chesire everywhere because of his current avatar. Once he changes it, I will open my eyes.)
lol i do love finding fellow Repo! fans, but I am a she :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Haha yeah I am sure that was the case :) lol I will forgive this once ;)

Things are slowing down a little bit, but I guess it was just the weekend.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Wicked wrote:TCC, are you scum?
no :)
Master Tang wrote:
TheCheshireCat wrote:
Exilon wrote:(I also want to blindly follow Chesire everywhere because of his current avatar. Once he changes it, I will open my eyes.)
lol i do love finding fellow Repo! fans, but I am a she :)
He is blindly following you so what makes you think he can see your female mark thing?
Hahaha Good point Master Tang, :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Seacore wrote:Wicked

Only a single class of people now who is scum and who isn't at this point of the game.

Scum.

So please, tell us who your buddies are.
You seem a bit too quick to eliminate the possibility of me being town. Is it not possible for a townie to figure out who's scum? Why do you automatically assume I'm scum?

Vote: Seacore
I have to agreed with Seascore a little bit, i mean unless you want to voice your opinions on the scum team, isn't a little early for you to know who scum is? :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Hey now, no ad hominem :) lets keep it nice :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

lol wow Seacore, you seem a little ansty. You afraid of what wicked is going to say? :)

I'm pretty sure no one really thinks Wicked knows who scum is right now, and you seem to be the only one getting overly upset about the fact that he said that.
(What is your avatar exactly? It Kinda looks like a fat Pikachu)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

haha oh okay lol ya i never watch that show, for that reason. Lol don't get me wrong i like a little mindless TV every now and then, but that show is just a little to mindless for my tastes :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

lol there is no seacore hate :) we are one big happy family lol ( well except the scum among us)

it just seemed like everyone else was ignoring Wicked becasue he can't possibly know who scum is at this point (unless, as Seacore pointes out, he is scum.) and Seacore just jumped on him :) Obviously Scum as nothing to be worried about at the moment.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

lol i see where your coming from, and i agree that it was not an overreaction, I just meant that you seemed agitated, in which you probably were at the fact that someone was posting stupid that was not helping the game.

Lol i think i may point out that Wicked has since disappeared :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

umm, IMO this would be the post in which you jumped on him, to me, with the short sentences and the spaces put in between your sentences just seem a little agitated, like you just got annoyed and jumped on him. :)
I did not catch the jokiness in your post, which is where this whole discussion stems from.
Seacore wrote:Wicked

Only a single class of people now who is scum and who isn't at this point of the game.

Scum.

So please, tell us who your buddies are.
Seacore wrote:I think it's clear that I've been dismissive of his statement the whole time. But he kept going on and on about how he knew who was scum, so I decided to talk about it.
lol it's obvious that it was not clear because of all the hoopla made because of that single post :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

@Deer, he is saying that you acted like you gained info, but then didn't share it with town.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

haha wow, there is a lot of ninja-ing going on
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Also the post where you called Wicked an idiot, that seemed to be a like jumping on him and unnecessary
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Hey Podium, would you mind terrible getting an avi :/ , sometimes i pass yo right up because its harder to see that you posted.
kthx :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

meh! I hate walls of text :cry: i am going to read through the last page or so and then post in a few minutes :) brb :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

TLJ wrote:1. Thou shalt have no motivations before the town's.
2. Thou shalt not make, of the unconfirmed, an idol.
3. Thou shalt not make thy roleclaim in vain.
4. Remember the game and keep it active.
5. Honor your reads and perspective.
6. Thou shalt not bandwagon.

7. Thou shalt not commit WIFOM.
8. Thou shalt not plagiarize.
9. Though shalt not bear false witness.
10. Though shalt not covet thy neighbor's role.
Bandwagoning in and of itself its not bad, if not for bandwagoning, ppl would not be voted, now if ppl jump on the bandwagon for no good reason then you ahve to worry, but if they have a legitmate reason to vote someone who is already voted, then its not bad, seeing as we ahve a few newbies in this game, i thought i should claify that.
:)
Oh can you stop pretending to be Jesus, cause your not, and I'm pretty sure you can go to hell for pretending to be The Savior, :) K Thx.
Wicked wrote:TLJ, I understand your vote now. As for your Father's commandments, why is bandwagoning something that should not be done?
I see someone else has also found the flaw in the "Commandments"
Podium wrote:TLJ - speaking in the role of a character, in the interest of being clever or funny (while entertaining) can be considered scummy (hiding behind it) or at the very least annoying... IMO. Be real man!

Find my self agreeing with Podium...
Exilon wrote:Chesire, I know you don’t like TCC =D So I'll promise to never call you that, and also because you like Repo,
aww thanks :)
Seacore wrote:Nobody is ever going to "oh, it's cool, the avatar that he had before the game started is jeebus, he must be town" Otherwise everybody would trust that guy named "townie mctown town" who just hands out cookies all day long.
Hahahaha I thought this was funny :)

I dont have any hard core tells on anyone, I much like Exilon, where it takes me a while to get any good reads, just by gut and the information we have accumulated thus far, I am leaning on HipHop.*
(*Disclaimer* this on gut and the little that we have seen of him in the game, i have no real evidence to back this up!)

I do think that MasterTang's did come out of the blue a little bit, but i think his reasons where pretty justified. ...
i think that is all i have to say for now, if i think if something else i will post it :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:54 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Oh shit, a lot of things happened since i was gone. I am gonna read and post something ASAP!
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:15 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Heyy ppl! Sry I never posted!!! My internet went out, I'm mobile right now, when I get back to my comp in twenty min I will post!!! I'm so sry!
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Okay this is all i have right now, sry it took my FOREVER to get through all of that... stuff... :)

GreenDude 123 wrote:Anyways, It's rather funny how I have posted 3 times in total. And people have only mentioned my missingness like 5 times. What would happen if I'm scum? There's no evidence on me. I'm surprised there's no bandwagon.
lol WIFOM!!!

Okay these walls of text are getting WAY out of hand, ppl just keep going back and forth about the same issues. try to condense ppl, walls of text are usually just skimmed over, so they dont usually help the game, in fact, they tend to hinder it, so please, please, please, try to condense your posts.
Wicked wrote:TCC, in post 113, I don't know if I interprated it correctly. Are you saying you are suspicious of hiphop?
Well, I was saying that he was my most likely suspect at the time, so yes, I guess you can interpret that as being suspicious of him :)
Exilon wrote:As it was stated, me and Podium
"Podium and I" :)

I have noticed that almost everytime that one player votes another player, he defends the player that was voted. Too many incidents to quote, just ISO him and you will see. I find that a little starnge, like he is trying to hard to find everybody innocent. Ya he voted Esurio, but then defended Podium, which Esurio voted. Idk just doesn't sit well with me,
FOS TLJ
for now.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

esuriospiritus wrote:
TheCheshireCat wrote:please, please, please, try to condense your posts.
/points up

I like to think I was pretty darn concise earlier. For me, especially. <.<;
I have noticed that almost everytime that one player votes another player, he defends the player that was voted. Too many incidents to quote, just ISO him and you will see. I find that a little starnge, like he is trying to hard to find everybody innocent. Ya he voted Esurio, but then defended Podium, which Esurio voted. Idk just doesn't sit well with me,
FOS TLJ
for now.
The way you word this it sounds like you had more to say about TLJ and then thought better of it. Your last quoted text before this is from exilon, but then you start off talking about "he", as in TLJ, and I had to read like three times before I figured out wtf you were talking about. Care to talk about what you left out?
I know i was mainly talking about the huge walls on page 5 and 6? i think. none of the ones on this page have been bad :)
and the reason i quote Exilon was just to correct his grammar :)

Haha sry i just realized how confusing that sounded :) it made since in my head :) and no that seems to be all i wanted to say. to me it is just suspicious.
SuperSmash wrote:I was not going after Seacore for vote jumping (I did not accuse him of doing that),
uhh....
[quote="SuperSmash" First off, I really don't like the fact that he's been jumping through his suspects and not staying with one person.[/quote]

"Jumping suspects is pretty much the same as jumping votes, you include, me, deer, and wicked of the ppl he jumped on, ya he jumped in us, but not as suspects, he just wanted answers thats different... We were not suspescts, ... so the way you were talking about it, supescts and voting are teh same thing.
SuperSmash wrote:But just so I answer your question, what makes vote jumping so wrong is that it can give out an image or either an confused townie or an nervous scum and they are usually accompany by weak arguments and suspicious reasons. On top of that, it attracts negative attention to the person doing it, thus making them more likely to become a lynch candidate.
Okay but why is it a reason to vote someone?
SuperSmash wrote:But why not GreenDude? While is he is my 2nd lynch candidate, none of his posts has been very scummy and I doubt his reaction saying you were an atheist who wants to make fun of Christians was really serious, although that was still an unwarranted reaction.
Whoa! When did that happen, you seem to be 'jumping through people'.
Super wrote:Also, do you have any reasons for calling out on TheChesireCat?
Never really called me out as you say, he just wanted clarification on my stance, it seems to be like your grasping at straws to get a lynch.
FOS:SuperSmash

I realized after i wrote all of this that Seacore said almost the exact same thing. but it still needs to be said again :)
(P.S. Sry for the semi-wall of text. :roll: hypocritical, i know.)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

TLJ wrote:Cheshire: I do not deny your allegation. I have and will continue to act as the champion of those I see as innocent. Such play serves the town well. Some have pointed out that my manner of speaking was surely determined before role PMs were received. Could not the same be said of the defenses I have posted?
The reason i got on to you was because of the defenses you posted, you were defending ppl, i am sry but i don't understand you question.
Are tallking about the ppl that you had a case on or what?
Since it is obvious that more than one player is having trouble understanding you, please stop talking in character, it is very annoying and hard to understand you. I would be all for lynching you if we didnt have a better suspect, just because the game would be easier to follow of you werent here to talk in character. Please stop.
Esurio wrote:Also, is there a reason you still have a vote on Deer and are only FOSing people?
I totally forgot that i RV Deer
Unvote

And the reason i am FOSing ppl is that i just tend to be more conservative with my votes :) And i will try to edit my posts more, i just usually type in a hurry and on the run. I will try to be more clear and concise :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Deer wrote:Look guys (Cheshire, Seacore) just because TLJ has an irritating posting style doesn't make him scum and/or worthy of today's lynch. There's scummier people.
I know, i said that. I said, "If there wasn't a better lynch i would lynch you". i would just lynch him because he is annoying.
@ TLJ: ppl have trouble understanding you, and Seacore has a point about scum being able to hide behind you confusing-ness( yes its a word :)). Ppl have asked you to stop multiple times. MAy i ask why you will not stop?
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Deer wrote:Who is that better lynch, Cheshire?
haha are you serious?
I think the better lynch is Super.

and btw hip-hop, see that little pink symbol underneath my avi :)
and i have a FOS on him, and i have stated why i have a fos insted of a vote, go back and read if you dont remeber :)

sry dont have a lot of time this is all i have for now
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

hyey guys im really sry but i am gonna be
V/LA
this weekend, be back sunday night/ monday morning.
(V/LA noted. --AGM)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”