Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Xine »

Hey there everyone,
GreyICE, Why are you Hiraki's archenemy?
VOTE: [Redacted]
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Xine »

UNVOTE:
this game is gonna be easy, obv scum=bgg1996, GreyICE, DeathRowKitty

I'll (re)-place my vote in about 12-14 hours from now
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Xine »

Actually it does, I see him(?) as the most obv town player so far. so, please, do explain.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Xine »

(double post!)
Ant_to_the_max wrote:
Xine wrote:UNVOTE:
this game is gonna be easy, obv scum=bgg1996, GreyICE, DeathRowKitty

I'll (re)-place my vote in about 12-14 hours from now
That is a mighty big finger to be pointing this early don't you think?
why thank you, but really it's not the size of the finger that matters so much... wouldn't you agree?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Xine »

as promised
VOTE: GreyICE
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Xine »

Exe, I would love a vote count...<3

Neruz, no need to get personal, you can dislike the declaration and leave it at that.
Llamarble, hey... sweet! also, I (obv) am open to changing my mind, but so far nothing has inspired that.
DRK, we are all still waiting on your explanation...
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Xine »

Yes, please go check out the wiki

I find myself getting curious what everybody's level experience with this game is.This is my 6th game, all have been on this site. I tend to play my games one at a time because my life is too busy for more then that.
like, tonight, I'm pretty busy. be back a bit later
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Xine »

Heh, I lurk, tis true, always have. (I'm a very busy woman, but I manage to keep up on reading, and posting requirements, feel confident in that) I do like that you excuse yourself for lack of content, and then immediately attack me for lack of content... awesome. as far as not commenting on my wagon, that's cause I'm not worried about it, 1) I'm not afraid to die 2) it gives ma a great point of view for early wagon analysis.
I'm even more sure about GreyICE being scum, as sure about DRK, and less sure on bgg, no new scum-spects.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Post by Xine »

I guess that's a matter of opinion. a long day one is surly optimal for town. but I do like the way you think, hey everyone, let's go with Neruz's plan and lynch scum!
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Xine »

I'm really tired, but didn't he say this was his first game playing as a vanilla, and then claim that he didn't know if anything other then vanilla exists, DRK, I'll get back to you soon, I'm being rude to guestsby posting right now
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Xine »

Neruz wrote:I'm getting a pretty strong town vibe from bgg. I don't really see any indication that what we see on the surface (a somewhat confused newbie) isn't what is actually there.

Barring him suddenly coming up with an elaborate ruse or plan or revealing deep and complex reasoning behind his actions, i'd say he's safe to dismiss as 'probably town' for now. We have plenty of free lynches yet if someone decides that he just must be an incredibly cunning scum running an elaborate scam.
these could easily be newb scum move too.
he put me at L-2 with no comment, then defended himself with the most blatant OMGUS I've ever seen, I think I'm gonna...
UNVOTE: VOTE: bgg
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Xine »

DRK, this is the post that made me think you to be scum
DeathRowKitty wrote:
LA through the 14th

Also,
unvote, vote: Greedling
. I do like [Redacted]'s vote on Greedling.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Xine »

bgg1996,
hey there, I was almost convinced that you are indeed a VT (in which case, the "textbook" says to lynch you anyway), but I just couldn't get over these things you said, in this order a few posts apart, no matter which angle I take looking at this the story simply does not add up. discuss
bgg1996 wrote:
Ant_to_the_max wrote:bgg1996 what is your experience playing Mafia?
Around the middle-end of 2009 I played a few games on a rather inexperienced site. A bit after that I played a newbie game on this site as a... Roleblocker? It was a mafia role, I remember. I was about to lose, but I won because the time ran out.
bgg1996 wrote:Does this mafia even have roles other than regular townies and mafia members?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Xine »

Nathanael is getting a good amount of attention, I am finding myself a bit hung up on the "back into RVS" that he pulled early in the game, his explanation does not jive with me, because IMO a vote for "No Lynch" is not
slightly
scummy.
This could be a connection between him and GreyICE.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Xine »

PS, tell your logic that a long day one makes more info for endgame
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Xine »

Yes GreyICE, I do, I have never seen any town player vote for no lynch on day one, and your play since has done nothing to change my read. If a wagon got going on you, I would happily be the hammer. You seem like a nice enough person, I don't blame you for being scum...
Llam, glad you unvoted, I really liked Hiraki's point earlier that we should wait to hear Nathaneal's defense of bgg before any hammer falls.
Nath, will you please take the time to post your town case on bgg so we can get on with this decision?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Xine »

GreyICE wrote:If someone does a thread check, they'll find me in several ongoing games, one in the mini theme forum, two in the mini normal forum that are ongoing.

Tell me about that again, Xine?
ok, I checked, you seem to be a good enough player and fun to be in a game with, but if you were trying to make some kind of point, I missed it.
what do you mean, tell you about that again? scroll back up and re-read my post.

on SC, she seems rather eager to follow other people's leads, and sheep votes

my vote is staying put, I still think it's in the best spot.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Xine »

Neruz is defiantly putting himself on the line to defend bgg. this indicates to me that they are not scum together. GreyIce is very defensive, almost jumpy? I reiterate my willingness to hammer, should the vote swing that way.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Xine »

oh wow, I'm really tired, I meant Nathanael. thank you for correcting me...(goes off to take a nap)...
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Xine »

ITT we learn that GreyICE thinks I have never heard of bussing. did you forget that I have been calling him scum, with you, since the beginning of the game?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Xine »

GreyICE wrote:
Xine wrote:ITT we learn that GreyICE thinks I have never heard of bussing. did you forget that I have been calling him scum, with you, since the beginning of the game?
No, actually I didn't.

Somehow you have the same bullshit reads that you did on page one of this thread.

You've gone NOWHERE since then? This entire thread, and those reads haven't changed in the least? Argh.
This made me smile.
Actually, I have made progress, Neruz, and Llam seem pretty much town, and DRK has moved closer to a town read then my initial impression. I've got my eye on Nath and SC, but I'm waiting to see more before I act on that. You and bbg have done nothing to erase my initial scum reads. am I tunneling? even if I am, that does not mean I am not correct.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Xine »

This was my favorite bit in that wall:
Neruz wrote:You're a retard, i've already gone over this. If you cannot be bothered to read people's posts then don't fucking play mafia.
Neruz wrote:In future i will remember that i am not ever allowed to forget things or become predjudiced against them. I will be an emotionless robot who never makes mistakes. Beep beep boop you're a fucking retard beep.
Neruz vs. [Redacted], I'm finding [Redacted] more persuasive.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Xine »

still watching, still pondering, your reaction is interesting too.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Xine »

You would like me to change my play style to suit your opinions? No, I'm me, I play like I play.
you seem very emotional, especially when you are being scrutinized. bgg got pretty emotional at L-2, and now Neruz is getting emotional under scrutiny as well, then, you vote Neruz for...being emotional. Am I alone in finding this interesting?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Xine »

I don't know about that, Neruz has declared willingness to lynch someone he believes to be town to remove an annoying player. I thought the plan was to lynch scum, wasn't that your plan, Neruz? I've seen enough to have reached a decision
VOTE: Neruz
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Xine »

Hiraki, I just voted in response to #294, I really don't understand your question. If you would like me to answer it, (if I haven't already) please rephrase it for me
GreyICE, why is that a scum post, other then that your pissed that I figured out from page one that you are scum, and you are stuck on OMGUS?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Xine »

I don't remember saying Greedling was scummy, too lurky to get a read. I am not seeing the Nreuz lynch happen. I would jump on with a bgg or nath lynch, but only if there was some way I could be sure they will go thru. I won't cry if you all lynch me, it would be better for the town to get my flip then a no lynch. I'll be sure to check in when I get home from work. (pre coffee posting...when will I learn to not do this?)
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Xine »

Hiraki, I like your new sig.
I also like being mistaken for a "he" (he he he).

My vote on Neruz makes sense to me. A player says this:
Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:
Neruz wrote:At this point i would actually lynch you
even if i had incontrovertible proo
f that you were town, just so i don't have to read another one of your mind-numbingly stupid posts.
I sincerely hope that you are kidding. Please, let you be kidding. Please tell me you are kidding.
I am not kidding,
i believe that reading your posts may actually be causing me permanent brain damage.
and it seems like a pretty radical contradiction considering his earlier stance:
Neruz wrote: i
do
care if you're afraid that the town will do somethin suboptimal. Lynching a town player is
bad
, it is to be avoided, because the town does not win by lynching the town.

Are you playing to win Xine? Because if you are, you're playing for a scum win.
Neruz wrote:
Xine wrote:I guess that's a matter of opinion. a long day one is surly optimal for town. but I do like the way you think, hey everyone, let's go with Neruz's plan and lynch scum!
It's a good plan. I find it to be most effective.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Xine »

hmmm
Mod: What is going on with the deadline?

honestly I had the impression it was being extended.
Neruz wrote: I also don't think it's even remotely coincidental that Nathanael, Xine and bgg are all on my wagon.
what exactly are you trying to say here?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Xine »

Hi everyone, I missed you <3

Krazy!
Welcome, thanks for replacing in.
You asked me why I thought [Redacted] was the most obv town on pg. 2. I said that, because he came into the game with a very assertive tone, and left a clear impression that he had no concern with anybody’s opinion of him.

402 Where Hiaki clarifies to bgg why there is a case on me
407 where I clearly state my viewpoint on that issue (defend myself)
415 Hiraki asks me why I am not defending myself.
Hiraki, In what way did you feel I was not defending myself? If you have a specific and direct question you’d like answered, please ask it, with a question mark, so I know. Are you are asking me for direct answers to vague questions like you did to Nathanael earlier?

Neruz:
In 422 you explain that one or more of “Nathanael, Xine and bgg” are scum. I would venture that exactly one of the three is.

Nath,
Do you still think bgg is town?

GreyICE, just wanna say that I’m having a lot of fun playing in this game with you, even though you are scum :D
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Xine »

"Haiiiiii~"
tbh, I don't know what that means.
and sarcasm, yeah, I've heard of it, I think I have a mild allergy to it, perhaps caused by my humor deficiency.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Xine »

drk=town
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Xine »

WOW, Neruz+Hiraki just pissed me off so bad with their responses to bgg's case. You both have gotten on other player's cases for not responding to insignificant BS at other times in this game, now you both declare that a well thought out (if awkwardly formatted) illustration of contradictions is not worthy of response, or even (Hiraki) reading. you are either extremely STUPID, or simply Scum. so fess up, which are you?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Xine »

Lurking:
I get such a kick out of being called out for lurking in this game. Since Neruz last attacked me for it, 2 players have popped in to apologize for lurking. In addition, 3 players have flaked completely Llamarble, and TBM/[Redacted] haven’t been about very much,…but
I’m
the lurker?
I already let you all know to expect “lurkish” behavior from me, do you want a breakdown of my real life, describing in more detail what “busy” means for me? Or, feel free to site meta me, go to my topics, glance through my games, you will find that my current activity level is really on par with my average.

Also, I will take a moment to defend Krazy on the lurking all weekend accusation. I happen to know that he was participating in the marathon games.
Pro tip, you have to, in general, expect activity to pretty much die in the ongoing games when marathons are open. (no this is not me “budding to Krazy, but me pointing out that Neruz is being ignorant)

Bgg:
This is a really interesting subject. I spotted him as scum at the beginning. It just happens to be that my other 2 current suspects are both pushed his wagon. This actually makes sense to me, If I were on a scumteam with bgg, I would have to bus him, considering his play.
Anyway, on with bgg…
I am willing to see him lynched, on all levels, I believe him to be scum. IF he is town, we know him to be VT, because of his out of place claims. By the book, he should absolutely be dead already. But his wagon fell apart, and rather then tunnel, I move my vote somewhere else, on what I thought was a pretty good reason, a reason which everyone misunderstood, everyone except bgg(!) While I was away from my computer, he had correctly quoted, even clarified the exact reason I placed the vote. This pleased me immensely, and created a little soft spot for him in my heart, I guess this caused me to be nice to him.
However…I have been buddied to before, and usually on day one, by scum. I fell for it before, this time, he’s on my scum list still.

Neruz:
Neruz wrote:And no bgg, 2. is not a contradiction. 2 is me pointing out that i dislike you so intensely i would actually play against my win condition to remove you from the game if the opportunity arose. It is a remark unique to you and completely separate from the rest of the game. The same is related to 1.
Yes bgg, i actually dislike you so much i am willing to waste a perfectly good lynch on ensuring i never have to speak to you ever again.
Thank you for finally acknowledging my point, even though is was to bgg. Now do you see how that is a contradiction from earlier in the game when you schooled me on ant-town play and the plan we had consented on?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Xine »

Krazy wrote:thank you replacements!
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Xine »

Exe wrote:
Vote Count #12

Day 1

Neruz
(4):Ant_to_the_max, Nathanael, Xine, bgg1996,
Xine
(3): GreyICE, Hiraki, Neruz,
bgg1996
(3): Surprise_Carcinogen, Llamarble, Krazy,
Ant_to_the_max
(1): DeathRowKitty,
Nathanael
(0):
DeathRowKitty
(0):
Surprise_Carcinogen
(0):
Llamarble
(0):
GreyICE
(0):
TheButtonmen
(0):
My Milked Eek
(0):
Krazy
(0):
Hiraki
(0):

No Lynch
(0):

Not Voting
: TheButtonmen, My Milked Eek,

[/color]

???
Since when am I the largest wagon?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Xine »

For DRK:
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Xine »

Neruz...
707 you declare me unwilling to vote bgg
555 I point out that I think he is scum and like the idea of his lynch very much
I guessed you missed it. I think it was DRK who said they were "unwilling" to vote bgg

other players I would go with lynching=GreyICE, Mute

I was trying to wait to be the hammer for bgg, but now on top of his amazingly bad play, he's rolefishing?!? let's just kill him now
VOTE: bgg1996
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Xine »

That's L-1

Llam: I wanted to hammer, because I never have before, ready to pop that cherry. oh well, some other time.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Xine »

Here's a thought. Let's not kill a claimed power role today. Most likely one of them will be killed tonight, and we will have 100% certainty who the scum out of the 2 is tomorrow. Worst case scenario=Scum do not kill one of the two, setting a WIFOM trap, and we lynch one or the other to force a card flip tomorrow, which, if we mis-lynch today is the day before lylo (I think)

Can anyone else support finding a different scum to lynch today?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Xine »

Mute's comment about bussing is bugging me. the first time he said it could totally be a slip, but to make a point to reiterate the he is being bussed by Llama is just weird. I checked Mute out, and he has played enough games around here to know what the word means.
Mute, I'm gonna give you a chance to explain that before I cast my vote for you.

as far as Krazy vs GreyICE, Krazy has a simple story, and he is sticking to it. GreyICE has a story that bounces all over the place, and is anything but simple. he has so much nitty gritty detail that I would be inclined to take it as truth, except that he has reviled
1:
He loves Gambits,
2:
he is a talented creative writer. That being said, I stand beside my plan to not cast a vote for either of them today.
btw, GreyICE, you were very angry with my plan, saying you did not want to spend another night role blocked? I thought you assumed (as do I, if your claim is honest) that you will be dead in the morning.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Xine »

GI, I was just reading your ISO, do you think I'm scum??? I think you implied such an opinion a few times. I will repeat my question for you so that maybe you can answer it this time. here you implied that If you and Krazy both live through the day, that you would also live through the night. why do you not assume you'd be NK.

Nathanael your post was inspiring.

Mod, Should, My Milked Eek, be getting a prod
?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Xine »

Hey Mute, I thought you should know:
I really liked your case on Llamarble, it, plus my own knowledge of him, has me suspecting him. He will be the first person I examine tomorrow. But you never really told me why you called his suspicion of you “bussing” I am no longer 100% convinced you know what that word means around here, check this out: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bussing

Moving on. Krazy vs GreryICE: You all know that I was not in favor of lynching either, for reasons that I don’t feel anybody propperly addressed. However, it is now obv. That town consensus is to force a flip today, rather then waiting, and really, I’m ok with that. I was having trouble thinking about anything else while trying to scumhunt today.
At this point I think Krazy must be the scum. New information from the mod, as Nathanael pointed out leads to that conclusion, as does attitude of each player.
Since this back and forth began, Krazy has been calm, respectful, even rather buddy-ish.
GI has been aggressive and not hesitating to be insulting, in general, and to me specifically. In this situation, I see scum much more motivated to “be nice”

GI. One point you made against me, is that town would not be motivated to wait on this flip. I really don’t agree with you POV on that. Here is a situation where we will either lynch scum, or a town power role. This seems to me an important enough decision to wait for more information to work with while making it.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Xine »

I think scum would have quick hammered, Neruz. or was that coaching?
Yes, Llam, Mute, thank you for the encouragement. when I made that post yesterday, I figured I would give everyone a last chance to post before I placed that final vote.

Hiraki has yet to post more then a one-liner today, MME has yet to post at all. I guess they have had time.

Mute, are you saying you do know what you were implying saying "bussing?" also, I said I'd be taking a good look at him in "the morning" not that I believed what you said is gospel truth. tbh logic is not my #1 skill, but just reading your case on Llam, not taking the time to pick it apart yet, it looked pretty good.

I was sitting down to make my vote, but, now I want to wait on Mute’s response, I hope you are still near your computer.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Xine »

So you
are
saying that you are scum, and Llamarble is too, and he's trying to push a wagon on you?
???
why would you say that?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Xine »

Actually, I'm ready now.
VOTE: Krazy
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Xine »

I'd say it was a pretty slow 180
go check my most recent posts
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 am

Post by Xine »

Hi
Thought I would let you know that I am here.
I hate it when people say "I'll post content soon" but, well, I'm sayin' it.

Hiraki: what makes PR "obv town"?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Xine »

Here is a picture of some key vote counts for day 1
Spoiler:
Vote Count #4
Day 1
Xine
(4): Nathanael,
Neruz
bgg1996
Greedling/Krazy,

bgg1996
(3): Llamarble, GreyICE,
Xine
Nathanael (2): Hiraki,
DeathRowKitty
Llamarble (1): Ant_to_the_max/Mute,
DeathRowKitty
(1): My Milked Eek,
Not Voting: Surprise_Carcinogen,

Vote Count #7
Day 1
bgg1996
(5): GreyICE,
Xine
, Surprise_Carcinogen/Pappums Rat,
Neruz
, Hiraki,
Xine
(1):
Greedling/Krazy
Nathanael (1):
DeathRowKitty,

DeathRowKitty
]Neruz
(1): [Redacted],
Surprise_Carcinogen/Pappums Rat (1): Nathanael,
Neruz
(1): [Redacted],
Not Voting: Llamarble,
bgg1996,

Vote Count #9
Day 1
Neruz
(5): [Redacted], Ant_to_the_max/Mute, Nathanael,
Xine
bgg1996,

Xine
(5):
Greedling/Krazy
, GreyICE, Hiraki,
Neruz,
Llamarble,
bgg1996
(1): Surprise_Carcinogen/Pappus Rat,
Nathanael (1):
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty

Final Vote Count
Day 1
bgg1996
(Lynched): Pappums Rat, Llamarble,
Krazy
Xine
Neruz,
GreyICE, Hiraki,
Krazy
(2):
DeathRowKitty,
Nathanael,
GreyICE (1): TheButtonmen,
Llamarble (1): Mute,
Not Voting: My Milked Eek, bgg1996

Taking the assumption I have, that Grey Ice and Hiraki are town, I am seeing at least one of, TBM, Llamarble, PR, and MME are scum. I am feeling super frustrated with the MME lurking game.

In this spoiler, I qm showing every vote count from day 2

Spoiler:
Vote Count #1
Day 2
Krazy
(1): Llamarble, GreyICE,
Hiraki (1): Nathanael,
Xine
(0): Pappums Rat,
Not Voting: My Milked Eek,
Krazy
Xine
Neruz
, Hiraki, TheButtonmen,
At this point GI has declared that Krazy is the scum roleblocker

Vote Count #2
Day 2
Krazy
(4): Llamarble, GreyICE,
Neruz
, Hiraki,
Hiraki (1): Nathanael,
GreyICE (1):
Krazy
Xine
, TheButtonmen, Pappums Rat,
Krazy has now claimed cop w/ guilty on GI, Llam is rushing the hammer

Vote Count #3
Day 2
Krazy
(4): Llamarble, GreyICE,
Neruz
, Hiraki,
GreyICE (3):
Krazy
, TheButtonmen, Nathanael,
Xine
, Pappums Rat,
Most everyone is standing on one side or the other of this false dilemma (GI vs Krazy)

Vote Count #4
Day 2
Krazy
(5): Llamarble, GreyICE,
Neruz
, Hiraki, Pappums Rat,
GreyICE (3):
Krazy,
TheButtonmen, Nathanael,
Xine
At this point Nath has declared intent to hammer, but his vote remains on GI

FINAL Vote Count
Day 2
Krazy
(6): Llamarble, GreyICE,
Neruz
, Hiraki, Pappums Rat,
Xine,

GreyICE (3):
Krazy
, TheButtonmen, Nathanael,
Yay, my first (intentional) hammer, and I even caught scum! Go me!

Llamarble as scum does not make much sense here unless GI is scum too, which goes against my basic assumption. PR is positioned as I would expect scum to be. MME also continues to stand out here. I don't think he posted all day,which is a wonderful place for scum to hide during a day full of claims and strongly polarized decisions

VOTE: My Milked Eek
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Xine »

Hiarki, why are you ignoring our questions?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Xine »

double (morning) post, uggg
GI, I've been wondering what made you think Krazy was the roleblocker out the gate on day 2? you may have said, and I missed it, I understand why you think you were roleblocked, but why by Krazy specifically?
Llamarble, compliments from you mean alot to me, because in the last game we played together I played my personal worst ever... so thanks for noticing my improvement In that game you helped mislynch me in lylo, and I would have done the same to you given the chance, and that one past interaction is making it almost imposable for me to get a read on you
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Xine »

My Milked Eek wrote:I'm posting when I get home in two hours. Patience my friend.
It has indeed been over 48 hours since this post. love to see a lynch or a replacement on this slot
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Xine »

wow, so much activity...
I am not posting v/la, but I will be super busy all weekend, I doubt I'll do much posting before thursday.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Xine »

Mod
Xine wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:I'm posting when I get home in two hours. Patience my friend.
It has indeed been over
72 hours since this post.
love to see a lynch or a
replacement on this slot
please?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Xine »

I logged on to post a V/LA notice, I have friends in town, and I am quite busy hosting.
then I saw I was at L-1
first
GreyICE, HOW DID YOU PICK KRAZY AS ROLEBOCKER SCUM AT THE BEGINNING OF DAY 2,
and
HOW LIKELY IS THAT YOU TARGETED THE KILL 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW?
GI, it also struck me that in our VCA posts, I took the time to assume I am town. you posted with the assumption that I am scum, but no assumption of your own alignment, this stood out to me.

also, I remember that GI suggested that he be lynched the day before lylo. which should be tomorrow. I wish I had the time to find the quote

Now I want you to know that I intentionally played a VI day one, so as to gather wagons on for later game analysis. I made a point of posting a clear vca for everyone to use. I assume I am the lynch today. I'll check in if I can, wait for me if you like, or not. GL town
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Xine »

GreICE,
"bgg1996 (Lynched): Pappums Rat, Llamarble,Krazy, Xine, Neruz, GreyICE, Hiraki,"
One thing I see here is how unlikely it is for a lynch to occur with the last 4 voters all town, therefore I am doubting my basic previous assumption that Grey and Hiraki are both town
I think a scum on scum gambit would explain the claims and discussion yesterday very well
I do think It's a very very big coincidence that you "tried" to protect the kill 2 nights in a row. I see that as an excellent claim to make as a preemptive defense against a tracker.
to answer your question,one thing I learned from my VI act, is I got to see someone buddy to me when only scum had motive to do so.

I'd like to see this town wait to lynch until MME makes some content,, or gets replaced. his vote patterns look the most scummy and that's mostly because of his activity level.
MOD: PLEASE REPLACE MME

back to my guests
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Xine »

claim: VT
please, wait for a replacement and some activity from said replacement to hammer. I believe it to be in town's best interest
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Xine »

Llamarble has been waffling on me so extremely all game. He has been bouncing back and forth between voting me and calling me prob town.
Llam, I don't seem to remember you being so waffley, what's up with that?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Xine »

Mute, are you tunneling?
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Xine »

You have been doing almost nothing all game except for voting and attacking Llamarble. I don't deny he seems scummy, but tunnel vision is not the most useful thing. Who do you think his scum buddy is? Why?
As far as your re-read quandary, I'll tell you this, do your re-read with the frame of mind that I am a VT, save yourself time.
as far as calling me names, could you skip it next time, thanks.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”