Mini 1140 - Mafia Mishmash...Game Over!!

subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:34 am

Post by subgenius »

Both those questions rely on a subjective judgement of how likely an action is to be performed by one alignment or the other. Like it or not, in most circumstances, "more likely" is the best we have to go on. For example, your question, "Can I see this person reasonably doing X action as town?" If the answer is no, the next question has to be, "What chance is there that this person is a townie acting unreasonably?" Because townies act unreasonably all the time. If Yura is town, she would certainly realize that town players can be useless as well, but that doesn't mean that she can't find uselessness generally suspicious or think that bgg's particular type of uselessness is extra suspicious or think that he should be encouraged to explain himself and shape up. You, yourself said that she her reasons for voting bgg were valid. If she's right, she's right. She's still scummy for being useless, but not extra scummy for pointing out uselessness in another player.

Actually, I looked back at post 468, and aside from containing the charge of hypocrisy, which I disagree with, it also contains some serious contradictions. I don't find this scummy necessarily, but it does make me wonder if you drummed up a post to put Yura back at the top of your list with a particular motive in mind.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 am

Post by subgenius »

Previous post is directed at Vollkan. Yura posted while I was writing.
yura-chi
yura-chi
Townie
yura-chi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 am

Post by yura-chi »

@voll which are you referring to? The one with sc or bgg?
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:11 am

Post by subgenius »

Is there a prod out on Truant?

No. But it is not far off.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Maxous »

yura-chi wrote:I don't really have any other big sus for mafia but I do think he can be mafia and just planning when the night comes or he actually IS a sk planning his own kills. I just think he's more sk/vig because for some reason I just don't see him working with others... :?
He does'nt have any other suspects for Mafia but he's voting for Bgg.. for the lulz I guess.
I do think he can be mafia...or a SK..or a townsperson(vig).

he's just making this up as he goes along. ¬_¬

Screw it
unvote

VOTE: Yura-Chi

This is why I was hestitant to vote earlier, Sub. I get indecisive about lynches. :/
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Surprise_Carcinogen »

She, not he, and as stated earlier, I've yet to see any good evidence to keep Andrew or Yura alive, so if it comes to it, I'll happily throw my hand in with a Yura lynch
"But he will not be drinking delicious juice, oh no. He will be choking down a world of hot piss and it will serve him right for liking all those dumbass movies unironically." - Dave Strider
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Updating from page……ah fuck…14.
subgenius wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Updating as I go (from page 9)
this comes out of fucking NO WHERE...this reeks of someone(s) thinking I am a threat and being directed to start pushing something on me...why me out of everyone who is left?...
I wasnt on the fucking townie lynch....
Why did you feel it was necessary to mention that you weren't involved in magnetic's lynch?
was making a point, he says my actions were scummy yesterday, yet I wasnt involved in a quick lynch of a townie (this was just one of the many reasons I feel like a scum group to include Regfan feels I am a threat). He came out of the gate swinging at me, I want to know why when this game is chalked full of actual scummy people.
Regfan wrote:
Ckd: this comes out of fucking NO WHERE...this reeks of someone(s) thinking I am a threat and being directed to start pushing something on me...why me out of everyone who is left?...I wasnt on the fucking townie lynch....I know he has a "case" later...so I will wait till then.
Out of nowhere? I was refuting the logic you used throughout the entire second half of yesterday. You attemtping to say 'This comes out of fucking NOWHERE' is merely an attempt to gain symapthy if anything.
WHAT PART OF MY WANTING TO PLACE A VOTE ON SOMEONE I THOUGHT WAS SCUMMY AND ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL VOTES WAS SCUMMY TO YOU?!? You were just arguing my phrasing about “pressure” which really was really a weak argument.
Regfan wrote:
Ckd: So he posts the above on 3:22, and posts the below at 3:45…so it is fucking obvious he went into my “ISO” with the plan of painting me as scum
So you believe 9 small posts should take longer then 23 minutes to ISO? You're attemping to harp on a irrelevant detail here and in an attempt to unverify the case.
So which is it…did you find me scummy after the ISO or before?

Ok it is a pain in the ass to quote this post soo..

REG SAID..” 'It's pretty obvious why'. No it's not, explain to me why yura is or was a bad lynch. Stating someone is a bad lynch without being willing to go into discussion showing your reasoning IS a scum-tell because mafia often do it in an attempt to either A) Buddy a townie B) Attempt to seem as if they're scum-hunting.”

Again, you are taking liberties with what I said. I SAID IT WAS A BAD VOTE..VOTE...VOTE...it was a bad vote at that point ESPECIALLY FROM vollkan.
Who knows better than voting obvious VIs (village idiots) that early in the game. Vollkan is one to do some decent scum hunting and a vote on Yuro at that point in the game was bad from vollkan. And I think he knows that.

So you think I chose Yuro to buddy with?...really?...after I just insulted him? Really? Really? That is what you want to go with? And whether you think so or not…questioning someone about a bad vote is scum hunting.

REG SAID “Explain the relevance of this defence at all, what does his allignment have to do with your play? If you ask someone a question, you either A) Harp over it until you get an answer B) State real reasoning for stopping hunting for that answer. Again you've done neither.”

Again you are taking shit out of context and avoiding the question, what was scummy about me not following up on a question on someone that wasn’t posting (to answer my question)? My point about his alignment has to do with questioning your motivation of for attacking me today. You said it was scummy that I didn’t follow up on a question....if he was town, I could see how that might be scummy (ie trying to bus, but not following up)..but dude flipped town..sans alignment WHAT WAS SCUMMY ABOUT THAT ACTION, especially given the fact he wasn’t posting to answer my question? It wouldn’t have been scummy to harp on the same question over and over again to someone that wasn’t there? BULLSHIT..not only that...I didn’t follow up my question (you apparently are missing that).

I said..”lets say I was(somewhere on site), how do you know that and WHY IS THAT FUCKING SCUMMY “

REG SAID “What? Are you saying 'when did you decide things are scumtells?'”

Again avoiding the questions...you say I was on site, but don’t back the shit up with anything....you are alluding that me being on site right before the quick lynch (that I wasn’t on) was scummy, but you don’t explain how you know that OR why it is scummy.

REG SAID in response to asking him when he felt I was scummy…”Mid to end of yesterday, if you read back you'll notice me saying it as well.”

So it really wasn’t an ISO you were doing, it was putting together a case. You weren’t going into the read thinking, “lets see if he is scum” you tunneled into it thinking “lets prove CKD is scum”….yesterday your main gripe with me was what exactly? That I wanted to pressure vote (ie a new wagon) on someone else? I didn’t like the wagon yesterday and wanted a different one.

REG SAID “You want me to speculate on who I think a town PR is? What benefit does that give us at all, if anything it assists mafia in knowing who to kill. For someone who has been here for 4 years you should know this.”

Don’t be an asshat, you know exactly why I am asking this question. Well, let me ask it again so you don’t feel so you cant avoid it twice…HAVE YOU thought about who might be the vig (since you think there is one) given the fucking events of yesterday.

@at everyone else, I don’t think we have a vig…I think we have a mafia (shot) and an sk (stab).

I don’t believe for a second YOU believe the weak ass case you have put together.
---
vollkan wrote: (elephant)
The point CKD was making was pretty damn obvious, considering he made it in the two lines directly above his !!!!!s
If you turn out to be scum in the game, this particular post will make me laugh. You know vollkan, I have developed a thought about you..think I have expressed it in past games...if scum doesn’t kill you night 1...you are probably scum...every time I think that and don’t follow up, you have indeed been scum. The only thing going for you in this game, is that (i don’t think) no one has played with you before.

Also, I know you are not a newbie...but this game feels VERY newbish....like someone attacking a pressure vote because I actually used the word “pressure” when voting.
Regfan wrote:The fact you're attempting to compare !!!!! and the elephant picture is beyond mind boggling. Context is a highly important factor when looking at something and deciding whether it's a scum-tell, a null-tell or a town-tell, you know this much. Stating !!!!!!!!!! before and after pointing out something that someone else has done IS an attempt to add emphasis on it, there's no two ways about it. The attempt is one that detracts from logic and reasoning being what articulates your meaning and instead attempts to read it differently as to which they normally would. I'll give you an example:

Person 1: I'm not mafia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Person 1: I'm not mafia.

Those both can be read differently purely due to the !'s thus ! is not a null-tell. Another example would be:

Person 1: Look at my case, he's confirmed mafia and no one is following!!!!!!!
Person 1: Look at my case, he's confirmed mafia and no one is following.

Again both can be read differently. Heck, what's the difference between '!' and 'CAPSLOCK' invovled in a post, and capslock may not lead someone to be mafia or not, but it may make their post seem like angryobvtown, or caughtscum.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR MIND IS EASILY BOGGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

oh no more scum tells?....you are indeed stretching.

OMFG, now vollkan and Regfan are in some theory/scumtell vortex and the point of it all is getting lost.

1.) Reg feels that particular point is scummy
2.) vollkan feels like it is a stretch (as do I).

What should be the bigger points.

1.) Reg feel like CKD is scum
2.) CKD doesn’t buy the case* (or its timing) and think Reg is scum.

*if I felt like Regfan believed his own case, then I wouldnt feel he was a scum bag, but a tunnelling townie. His stretches and weak points looks like someone who a.) feels I am a threat, b.) thinks I will be an easy target, and/or c.) is confident the town can be easily lead with bullshit as long as it looks like a case.
Maxous wrote:@CKD: What do you think of Vollkan's continued pursuit of Yura?
At first I didn’t like it, felt like the vote was an easy one (bad) that really wasn’t up to vollkan standards. Now, not sure...

Maxous wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Surprise_Carcinogen wrote:Vollkan. Take a step back, for your own sake. I had to back in D1 when I was tunneling on Reg without realizing it. You can't take apart everything a person says without eventually coming up with whatever it was you wanted to find anyway
interesting statement, did you call Reg out for this when he did this earlier in this day?
@CKD: What are you trying to imply with this statement?
I feel like Reg is focusing solely on me (tunnelling if you want to use that term, but I usually associate it with a townie). I was curious why SC had noted it...trying to see if he is over looking it on purpose or just simply missed it.
Maxous wrote:I don't particulary agree with the points Regfan brought up gainst CKD but CKD's reaction does'nt come across very town-like. Instead of simply explaining himself he instead opts instead to attack and discredit Regfan and at the end votes for him.
you ever played with me before?...I tend to get angry rather fast..espeically if I feel like I am getting attacked by a scum bag...exactly how I got my title...question though, where did I not "explain" myself? was there a question or point I didnt address? please point it out.
Surprise_Carcinogen wrote:I'm thinking that Reg and CKD are likely both town, but I haven't had more then one or two games with an SK before(And one of the setups was REALLY weird) so I'm not exactly sure how they read.
what about my play makes you think i am town?
what about Reg's play make syou think he is town?

Safe statement that needs a little follow up, please.
Regfan wrote: Still waiting on a post from CKD, but looking at his other game, seems like he's very challenged with time at the moment so I'll give him a while.
this is the only thing you have posted that actually makes me think you COULD BE town. You must have checked my other game and saw that I was updating that game in big chunks and was further behind in it, than this one. Scum (in your position) might not have mentioned this, but just post something like "still waiting on the lurker".

Going to post this bit...so it is not a huge wall of words. Currently on page 17
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by subgenius »

Maxous wrote: This is why I was hestitant to vote earlier, Sub. I get indecisive about lynches. :/
No kidding, if it weren't for the fact that you've voted for all 3 of my top suspects (Yura has lost my temporary fos suspension), I'd find these quick vote changes quite alarming.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:37 pm

bgg1996 wrote:To a townie, anything to help not get me lynched is PRO-TOWN.
to a "townie"? why does this statement rub me wrong?
bgg1996 wrote:Errr, what I meant to say was, when I am a townie, anything to help myself not get lynched is PRO-TOWN.
lol..now would scum correct himself, or hope that the slip would go unnoticed???...fucking head hurts.
Regfan wrote:

Yes, but the bad part of false-claiming is that it kills power roles, protecting yourself isn't the scummy part.
Going after scum doesn't really have a bad part, and it comes with the added bonus of not getting killed.
No one is arguing that defending yourself from a lynch is incorrect and a scum-tell, but defending yourself while blindly ignoring the ultimate aim of scum-hunting and catching mafia is indeed a scum-tell. From what I've observed of your recent few posts, none have been in the aim of attaining reads on other players in the game, instead you're just arguing semantics.
bgg1996 wrote:I don't see you finding any scum.
now, this is an interesting statement. He has spent a good portion of the day attacking the shit out of me...sooooo, this looks like you know I am town.
Regfan wrote: Tunnelling implies pushing on someone while ignoring all logic and other possibilties, I haven't seen anyone do that this game, not real tunnelling anyway. Pushing case against someone is actually beneficial if you're willing to stand back, observe the response and make a judgment.
you dont feel like you have done this at all? have you expressed suspicion of anyone else besides myself today? you don’t see how any of my posts could be town looking for scum?

I am curious though, your play reminds me of someone, due you have an alt on site?
Maxous wrote:Okay we're getting sidetracked again.

@Bgg: Is there anyone in mind that you plan to make accusations towards? I would like to hear them.
Never mind about any possible 'tunnelling', that phrase has been over-used in this game.
interesting statement..as of this post, have you voted anyone? quick anwser..no. EDIT, he then votes 3 people very quickly...1st vote I get...the two after looks bad.
Surprise_Carcinogen wrote:Idea: Let's listen to Max, drop the subject, and stick to a real question: Who do you think is scum, Bgg?
as of this post, SC who does Max think is scum? (note: I understand you cant read his mind, but that is the point) Why arent you asking Max this same question? EDIT, still want this answered though, as of this post, who do you think Max thought was scum?
bgg1996 wrote:
Regfan wrote:
Actually they are directly relevant, but that's not my point.
Educate me, how are they related?
I would be glad to. Let's say that scumminess actually could be measured on a scum-scale. (it cannot)
Now let's say that my scum-reading is 80 (higher is scummier). Now, the highest, of course, would be confirmed scum, the lowest confirmed town. Let's say that everyone but me and three other people are confirmed town. I'm obviously either scum or SK. On the other hand, let's say that there are 4 confirmed scum. (this is all going under the assumption of 3 scum, 1 SK). I am then confirmed town. Now let's say that there are four people, whose scum-meters read very high, and the rest of us hover around eighty. On the other hand, if the majority was far below me. Then, I would be most likely scum. The point is that since there are a set number of scum, scumminess is completely relative to the other members of the town.

Now hopefully, at least one of you understood that mess, and can actually help him understand it. :wink:
I have absolutely no clue what you are saying here....
bgg1996 wrote:From the people I want to lynch most, to the people I want to lynch least:
Andrew94, curiouskarmadog, Truant, Yura-chi, Regfan, Subgenius, maxous, vollkan, Surprise_Carcinogen, bgg1996
WHOA...how the fuck did I jump so high on this list? Based on what?

Give me 3 points of my scumminess.
yura-chi wrote:well i don't mean to bandwagon but i think sub is making sense bgg is getting into useless arguements (tho i don't really think i have any say in this, since everyone also thinks i'm useless and dumb) and i wanna see how he wud react if he face some heat
WTF?!?!?

@max, remember that quesiton you asked me about vollkan and Yura...I take it back..Yura IS scummy.
yura-chi wrote:i just thought that it was a good idea and i dont have any so im going with it to see if bgg is scum based on what will happen here...
OMFG...i dont have a clue....scum...or noob....or noob scum???

I cant imagine someone actually typing this and believing it.
subgenius wrote: You haven't posted in over two days, and you pop in right after your name is mentioned with a promise of giving an update within the next 24 hours? That's bs.
strong fos on CKD
right after = 5 hours???? noted

I posted "24 hours" because I couldnt meeting the deadline of my previous post..I am sure you have noted that I havent posted anywhere on site...i am sure you noted that during the week days I post after a certian time...and I am sure you have been in a postion in a game, where you dont have time to post an fucking giant updating post, but DO have enough time to pop in a sentence or two...

so again why the FOS...this "mirrors" for SC too.
yura-chi wrote:i don't think of truant of being a mafia just cause he's not posting anything for awhile that is because i just think that he's on a vacay like me and trying to handle both stuff but as for CKD it was very suspicious of him to suddenly pop up after his name came up and then suddenly deciding not to post for the nxt 24h. i also think that during this time he's either lurking or making a plan on who to kill next...
really? I am planning who I want to kill next, so that is why I am not posting?
Maxous wrote:Screw it
unvote

VOTE: Yura-Chi
still getting scum vibes off this guy too...

___

Well that was a bear.

For those who are keeping track, top 4 scum in my opinion. Bgg, Yuro, Regfan, Maxous.

Bgg/Yuro are tied for that top spot. Regfan got bumped down after the post where he demonstrated he was actually scum hunting and didn’t take a easy scummy route for an attack..

Unvote.

Reg, I just don’t know…leaning SK now. It is hard for me to swallow that Regtown believed that he had found scum in me based the case he put forward. If though he was tunneling, anything would have looked good I guess. I have been victim of that. I just don’t know…

What I do know is that the posts from BGG and Yuro are horrible…yuro especially as of late.

I have several questions in the waiting…

VOTE YURO (yeah I know it isn’t bolded yet, waiting for some answers)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Maxous wrote: This is why I was hestitant to vote earlier, Sub. I get indecisive about lynches. :/
do you have a game that demostrates this you can link me too?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Quick point to make: You're being a little childish at times, with eye rolling and so forth, and I don't know that I'd consider that a 'pro-town' behavior. Given that you're currently one of the three or four focuses of attention, I don't know that it's unfair to be childish, though.

On the other hand, you seem to think Reg is tunneling or focusing soley on you, and neither is really true. My impression(without doing an iso) is that he's been hunting around just as much as any of us have(And frankly, I'd be tempted to venture more then you have been, but in fairness you've been harried to even just keep posting by the looks of other game)

I find that both of you are hunting around for scum fairly reasonably considering that you are short on markedly short on time(the odds that you're lurking mafia in both this game and another current one are...pitiful, at best), and he's been working fairly reasonable cases. My two doubts are the general weakness of a lot of your replies to Reg's case against you(I'll let him point them out, since it IS his case after all), and that I'm fairly sure an SK would also be realistically hunting mafia as well, both for day AND night kills.

Mafia edit: I really, really dislike both those walls, CKD. It's not really you disputing anyone, so much as basically ad hominim-ing your way through it and not really making any sort of defensive counter case beyond 'nuh-uh!' or 'no, YOU!'. I can't quite put it into words and am being rushed out the door at the moment, so in a couple hours when I get back, if nobody else has put their finger on what I mean, I'll reread and break down what's wrong with it all.
"But he will not be drinking delicious juice, oh no. He will be choking down a world of hot piss and it will serve him right for liking all those dumbass movies unironically." - Dave Strider
Truant
Truant
Goon
Truant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Truant »

Get a post up in about 12 hours, sorry for my absence.
RAWR!
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by subgenius »

CKD wrote:right after = 5 hours???? noted

I posted "24 hours" because I couldnt meeting the deadline of my previous post..I am sure you have noted that I havent posted anywhere on site...i am sure you noted that during the week days I post after a certian time...and I am sure you have been in a postion in a game, where you dont have time to post an fucking giant updating post, but DO have enough time to pop in a sentence or two...
5 hours is not a very long time in a game that can last months. Believe it or not, I have not checked your posting outside this thread, and I don't really care about it. It's quite possible that you simply don't have time, but I have seen scum coast by using similar methods, so I find it suspicious. You're not on my lynchable list at this point, so don't worry about it too much.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:04 pm

what point in particular you feel I havent defended?

much of his points, I dont feel like are actually points but opinions. hard to argue an opinion. my issue with much of his case is "what is scummy about X". I am having a hard time believing that he thinks X is scummy.

I would say that 65% of the above is directed at Regfan (because it bothered the shit out of me)...the rest...that is a lot for you to sweep under the rug as "not disputing anyone"....maybe you need to reread the post(s) when you are not in a rush.

and I will give you that one tiny tiny part of my post was childish...but come on, Reg is attacking the fact that I put !!!!!!!!!!! in my post...you serious dont find that stretchy or at least tunnelling?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by subgenius »

CKD wrote:was making a point, he says my actions were scummy yesterday, yet I wasnt involved in a quick lynch of a townie (this was just one of the many reasons I feel like a scum group to include Regfan feels I am a threat). He came out of the gate swinging at me, I want to know why when this game is chalked full of actual scummy people.
If you think that not being in on a townie lynch makes you less suspicious, you are mistaken, and the fact that you would cite your absence from the wagon for the purpose of demonstrating your town status does not reflect well on you. It would be beyond easy for a scum player to avoid a near certain town lynch wagon with the intention of making the exact point you're trying to make.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Maxous »

Yeah I can understand the suspicion towards my 3 votes in quick succesion.
At first I was going to go with Bgg for reasons discussed such as his constant semantics defence, rolefishing question and the contradiction of who he wanted to kill/lynch (in particular vollkan and Regfan)
But as I said I noticed something(by accident actually =p) that I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for this day period.

So I went with Truant whom I am confident is a mafia member at this moment. As I explained to SC his stance and vote on Yura was quite contradictory and he seems too solely focused with finding the SK, something I associate the mafia with. (lower numbers, more risk etc. etc.)
I will go back to Truant if there is a realistic chance for him to be lynched.

It's just that Yura's latest posts about CKD was
so blatently
making thoughts and opinions up as she goes along, I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt anymore. I don't see why a town would just make stuff up like that. She completely forgot her suspicion and vote on Bgg.

curiouskarmadog wrote: you ever played with me before?...I tend to get angry rather fast..espeically if I feel like I am getting attacked by a scum bag...exactly how I got my title...question though,
where did I not "explain" myself?
was there a question or point I didnt address? please point it out.
Was'nt quite what I meant.
'Simply explaining yourself' i.e. instead of just/solely explaining why you did X,Y and Z you also opted to discredit Regfan's suspicion of you and make a case for him being mafia. One that I did'nt agree with. It seemed like a mafia defence play.

To be fair I only skimmed through your latest posts in regards to Regfan so I'll see after that - Friday evening at the latest.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
do you have a game that demostrates this you can link me too?
I don't feel I was too indecisive in this game (just plain wrong lol) but here's a game of me as town if you want.
I only played two games as town on this site and the other one was really short - over by page 8 or somthing I think :O
curiouskarmadog wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:

@Bgg: Is there anyone in mind that you plan to make accusations towards? I would like to hear them.
Never mind about any possible 'tunnelling', that phrase has been over-used in this game.
interesting statement..as of this post, have you voted anyone? quick anwser..no. EDIT, he then votes 3 people very quickly...1st vote I get...the two after looks bad.
Well, yes that is true.
The reason I asked that question of Bgg was'nt because I was accusing him of not giving opinions or accusations etc. it was in response to this post
bgg1996 wrote: Anyway, I feel I'm not contributing as much as I should. Just thought I'd say it before vollkan gives me points for it. :roll:
Forgive me if I tunnel a bit to make up for it.
He said that and then himself and a couple of others got into another threory/semantics debate. I was trying to bring the game back on track and I was admitally curious on who he planned to 'tunnel'. Not that he has as of yet though

Ehh long post is long
Anyway I thought I
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm

it would have also been easy as scum to jump on the wagon...I realize scum uses that as a defense. I didnt "not vote" him to be able to use it as a defense later. I didnt vote him because I thought the wagon was going too quickly (didnt want the day to end quickly) and I felt someone else was scummier. the only reason I even brought it up was because I felt the timing of Reg's case was scummy, especially given his belief that there was a vig (over an SK) and the fact I wasnt even on the wagon. It was one of thos "uhh, there is no way someone thinks I am scummy given X" moments....yes yes, i know arrogant scum would also think this way too...I get that...but it wasnt so much of a defense as a "you cannt believe that given X" X being what I just stated.

and the reason I am bringing up the vig thing....and I beginning to think Reg doesnt know why I did.

If one really thought that the p rat kill was a vig shot...there only was a couple people that even mentioned p rat was scummy yesterday....me being the only one alive (going by memory)...goes to reason that maybe..just maybe I could be the vig that offed p rat. Reg's motivations did not add up in my mind. if Reg thought there was an SK over a vig, sure his case would have made more since in my mind.

also note: this post is not a soft claim of any kind. I dont think we have a vig and if we do, I am not implying in any way to be he/she.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Maxous »

Damnit posted too soon! >_<

How I was
going to
finish that post off was I thought I would post responses to the questions directed towards me before I go to sleep(to avoid anyone potentially waiting on answers from me) and I will look over the accusations towards other people whenever I get here next.
I see Truant will post before then so that's good news. Cool.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:33 pm

your quote tags are screwed up on that last quote, fyi.

thanks for the link...let you know what I find.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:34 pm

ok, got to go to bed...will try to post every 1-2 days here on out (no promises) i hate reading walls of text and they are hard to quote for replies (shurg)...had to update and had a lot to say.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Maxous »

Indeed they were. This is how it should look.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:

Well, yes that is true.
The reason I asked that question of Bgg was'nt because I was accusing him of not giving opinions or accusations etc. it was in response to this post
bgg1996 wrote: Anyway, I feel I'm not contributing as much as I should. Just thought I'd say it before vollkan gives me points for it. :roll:
Forgive me if I tunnel a bit to make up for it.
He said that and then himself and a couple of others got into another threory/semantics debate. I was trying to bring the game back on track and I was admitally curious on who he planned to 'tunnel'. Not that he has as of yet though

Okay, I have had enough of post strucure failing for one night.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Regfan »

Catching up on multiple of my other games today, shall have a post in this by the end of the day here.
yura-chi
yura-chi
Townie
yura-chi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by yura-chi »

the bgg vote wasnt much of a strong scum sus like which i kinda have on ckd it was more of to see how he would react and base on it.... and for now my sus are not that big yet for i have no big evidence yet...:/
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 pm

yura-chi wrote:the bgg vote wasnt much of a strong scum sus like which i kinda have on ckd it was more of to see how he would react and base on it.... and for now my sus are not that big yet for i have no big evidence yet...:/
Okay, a few things here. First, there is a fricking LOT of evidence. It's incredible to imagine that you've got none. Secondly, what did you learn from his reaction to your vote? Third, I generally disagree with the defence "I didn't mean my vote, I was just testing them." It pretty well gives you a blank cheque to vote whoever you want for no reason.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

What evidence? I don't see much evidence for my scumminess. And you really expect such a keen eye as Yura-chi to detect them all? The main ones she's been voting for are ones that somebody else had already had said are scummy. She's going mostly by what other people say. Remember when I voted for the one who hasn't been posting for the most amount of time, and she followed blindly? She wouldn't know a scum-tell if it hit her in the face.
And, really, why do you keep protecting me, if you think that things that I have done are evidence that I am scum?
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”