tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by tclawren »

6 days? Gah!

VOTE: Rico act

Post #8 smells of scum
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:40 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, I've done some quick reading of this thread. It's kinda exploded since then.

First three reads (more will come later)

Jindori: Irksome VI (well I guess he could be a SI, but I don't think so)

Charlie: Town. Just trust me on this one. He's town.

Pine: You started out fine with this Jindori lynch, but lately your cases have been more and more stretched.

VOTE: Pine

Also: I don't think the time system is going to be that simple... in fact I think it might have to do with activity in the thread.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 am

Post by tclawren »

I really can't explain why Charlie is town. He was the IC in a Newbie game I was in. You're have to trust me on this one. Also, I think that his eagerness on the Jindori lynch was based the idea that we only had 6 days to get a lynch and is a null tell.

@Pine-I suspect you because you have repeatedly said that you think Jindori is scum (I think you called a slight scumread), but have given no evidence to support this. It just doesn't feel right.

While reading I'm not getting huge scumtells but I have a good feeling that the following are town:

Umbrage
Occult
Amrun

I should be able to finally keep up with this thread now. *phew* lots of reading.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 am

Post by tclawren »

Just going to say I love your posting LL. I actually laughed. :P
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, two things.

1. Why do you think the Charlie wagon is mostly scum? 3 seems like a lot.

2. C-Worl isn't a very good player and can be a very easy mislynch. Just giving you a heads up.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 am

Post by tclawren »

@Pine: OK, here's some of my reasoning. He was begging everyone to vote because he thought we only had 6 days for a lynch. That's why he started a wagon and voted for Jindori. If we only had 6 days then Charlie's play would be correct and protown. As soon as he realized that his perceived notion of the time system was incorrect he backed down and unvoted, which was, once again, the protown thing to do.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by tclawren »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote:
W
ELL, telling everyone that we are a hydra is the "pro town" thing to do because it cl
e
ars things up a bit.
ALSO, when
DTM
a
greed to stating which one of us was talking, his
r
eason was because it was also a "pro town" thing to do =D (by the way, some of thos
e
-DTM posts were me, which just shows how effective that
is
=3)
IF we look like we're helping, then we'll be labled as pro town, and people will be more willing to follow u
s
down the path of destru
c
tion.
I j
u
st love how DTM's strategy works, it makes this
evil
thing so
m
uch easier.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I don't like how
DTM
makes me look like a terrible person in this game.
SURE I lurk, but my activity goes up in the mid-late game, or I just get
killed
at the start. D:
I'M NOT that bad of
a
player, I just base things on hunches.

ANYWAY, about the charlie wagon being mostly
scum
I KNOW it's mostly scum, so you should just jump on and get this day over with riiiiight? xD
I THINK all my
buddie
s will agree, ^_^ right guys?
I'm sorry I can't ignore this. He's saying "We are scum", "DTM is evil" and "DTM killed a scum buddie" with the coded stuff. This is a scum claim. I want this person dead now.

VOTE: Fuzzy Muff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Occult please. I want to think you are town. I really do. But that was uncalled for. IGMEOU

In other news Raivann is scum and should die. That last post was awful.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEZOK!!!
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:03 am

Post by tclawren »

Who would I be saving from possibly being lynched? No one is even close to being lynched. The case isn't a fabrication. That's what all the crazy lettering is about. The fact of the matter is that his post is a scum claim and I cannot trust someone ever again if he claims scum (Even if it was done by one head of a hydra). So FB needs to go.

P-Edit:
Acronach wrote:also, smething i'd like to point out, there probably ARE third party roles to compensate for the small amount of maf roles (less than 6 unless he expects the vig to get a few bullseyes), so just saying, be ready for anything.
This feels like a slip to me, but I'm not sure yet.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:50 am

Post by tclawren »

@Arconach: A hydra is when two players share the same slot, the same information, and the same role. The current theory about time is that one real life day equals one hour game time. The lynches have nothing to do with it. But that's just a theory right now.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:21 am

Post by tclawren »

I want to try something.
VOTE: DTM
I would count that as a vote for FB. Similarly, a vote for MrSuave would be counted as a vote for FB. The hydra's heads cannot be voted for or actioned upon individually. ~Nik
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 am

Post by tclawren »

SharkFinn wrote:Scum suspects:

Barrel dodging C-worl
Amrun's starting posts give me bad vibes
tclawren giving me mixed vibes atm. Please elaborate your town reads of Occult, Umbrage, and Amrun.
Occult: he has been very consistent with his reasoning and I feel he's taking a pretty pro-town stance on a lot of things. I do feel he needs a little more looking at after his last post though, hence the IGMOU.

Umbrage: I have a pretty strong read on him right now. His playstyle has been very protown up until this point and he has been trying to lead discussion into the proper areas pretty successfully.

Amrun: This one is mainly gut. I can change my mind on this one pretty easily.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by tclawren »

I don't particularly like C-Worl for the mudslinging job he did on LLD, calling her scum and such. However he could only get that claim from a PM, so it's either his role or it was a counter claim that was given to him.

However as I've stated in the past I find Raivann real scummy and I feel much, much better about this lynch than C-Worl's, especially given the recent posts by Raivann.

P-edit:
Acronach wrote:Charlie, C-worl,
Umbrage
, jindori

explain.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by tclawren »

Pine wrote:
tclawren wrote:I don't particularly like C-Worl for the mudslinging job he did on LLD, calling her scum and such. However he could only get that claim from a PM, so it's either his role or it was a counter claim that was given to him.
The only other person with significant C-Worl experience (I think) agrees with me. Unless you'd like to magically assume all three of us are scumbuddies, which pushes probability a bit too far, just trust us on this. C-Worl isn't clever enough to make that up on his own.

No offense, bro.
Yeah, but you were going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of your way to defend C-worl, especially #443 and #447. It seems off because generally it's not worth the time to defend someone you have a null read on. Especially that much. So I can see where LLD is coming from here.

p-edit: @Arconach thanks. Did you read the explanation he gave for that?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by tclawren »

I could of swore I did this

VOTE: Raivann
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 am

Post by tclawren »

jindori wrote:
jindori wrote:. Cause my ability spread the disease may set off a chain reaction killing a couple of players.
This is what i said my ability is not that I was PGO you guys assumed that. Basicly i am the only one who can test out if cworl is lying or not.
So this is the gist of my role. My charater carries a disease. People with out ablities are immune to this disease. I can vist people during the night. At the night phase i will vist cworl. If he dies he is lying, if he lives his telling the truth. Also anyone visting me or cworl at this time may contract the disease at the mod discretion.
Am I going to be the only to point out that this fits the description of a serial killer?

Raivann you are scum because your are super opportunistic and you only pop up to give us oneliners and really avoid talking about major parts of the game. Do you know how many times you mention the name Charlie? None. You are scum and you just want to coast through this game without getting your hands dirty.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 am

Post by tclawren »

Hello Grey and MoI!

Grey...stop...now. Please. :)

I was saying jindori's resembled a possible 3rd party killer role safeclaim. Think about it, he visits someone and they die...maybe. Though in this sort of game they would probably die a good %80 of the time or more since it's very likely there's not a whole bunch of VT's walking around here. Which makes this claim perfect cover for a serial killer.

Vezok is town. And a uninterested one at that. *sigh*
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 am

Post by tclawren »

GREY! STOP!!!

Also if these lyrics don't have something to do with your role, I'm kicking you in the balls.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by tclawren »

Oh em gee. Can we please kill Raivann now? This is getting ridiculous with the bandwagon hopping.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by tclawren »

GreyICE wrote:Okay
Raivann is town
Pine is mod-confirmed town, Raivann couldn't vote for a scumbag to save his life.
Explain. Especially Pine.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by tclawren »

Acronach wrote:i vote no to the raivann lynch. i said it once, i'll say it again. everyone (including maf) wants a raivann lynch = raivann=town
3rd parties, multiple scum teams...
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by tclawren »

Can I also have some links to support this meta read of Raivann? Thanks.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by tclawren »

No I'm saying that just because everyone is gunning for a player doesn't make him town because of the above reasons.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by tclawren »

Acronach wrote:just thought of something. we could NL. everyone's just saying "let the vigs do their job", and we can't agree on a lynch anyway. If vig picks the right person, we could be a lot closer to figuring this out. just an option. how do you guys like it?
I'm so close to voting you right now just because of this. WE DO NOT NL. It is D1. Even in a B-mod we have mislynch and we will use it for sure.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 am

Post by tclawren »

[quote="MoI]
tclaw wrote:I'm so close to voting you right now just because of this. WE DO NOT NL. It is D1. Even in a B-mod we have mislynch and we will use it for sure.

Bolded for emphasis – great scum slip right there Tclaw. How do you know lyncing Acro isn’t a scum lynch? Hmmmmmmmm.

A Town way to phrase it would have been something like “Even in B-Mod we have lynches to spare in case we mislynch” [/quote]

You mean people actually would say your version? That sounds so awkward. Mine flows better and is more emphatic.

@Charlie: Start goodposting. Please. I want to believe you are town...but it's not looking good right now. :(
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:50 am

Post by tclawren »

EBTWOP

Damn quote tags... :/
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 am

Post by tclawren »

Are you saying that someone used a power to make you vote for Acro?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 am

Post by tclawren »

Umbrage wrote:Guys, this is a bastard game. It's probably real.

Anyway, I propose that we force Pine to hammer Charlie. Kill two birds with one stone.
How do you suggest we do that? It's not like we can say "Vote for Charlie or you die!!!"
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 am

Post by tclawren »

Although it certainly doesn't confirm him as town or anything (I will say this one more time, we are looking at probable multiple scum factions and a few third parties. Just because there's something scummy about a wagon doesn't mean the victim is town), it does seem that it would be best to go in another direction for todays lynch.

p-edit: @FB: but why make up a claim like this when he could of just voted for Acro without breaking character much anyway?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 am

Post by tclawren »

@Umbrage: You seem to have a pretty solid town read on Acro. Can you tell us exactly why?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by tclawren »

C-Worl. Stop with your useless one-liners and actually play the game. Scumhunt. Please.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by tclawren »

@Jindori
GreyICE wrote:
tclawren wrote:
Raivann is town
Pine is mod-confirmed town, Raivann couldn't vote for a scumbag to save his life.
Okay.

Raivann random vote hops like mad
Raivann has never spontaniously voted for scum. Like ever. In a million years.
1. Hyperbole
2. Read the thread
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by tclawren »

So I spent a lot of today going through the game figuring out my reads and I decided to share them with you guys. If you want clarification on any of the reads ask, but I won't put all of them here because I don't want to post a huge rambling thing no one will read. I will give brief explanations for my scum reads.

Strong town reads
19. vezokpiraka
20. Occult

Light town reads
4. Umbrage
7. MagnaofIllusion
8. Amrun
11. Zyrconium
15. GreyICE
17. Lady Lambdadelta
21. PimHel

Null reads
3. SharkFinn
6. Nobody Special
9. RICO ACT
12. Empking
13. Charlie-was town earlier but his latest play has been so decidedly anti-town it's hard to take him seriously
22. implosion
24. Metro

Slight scum reads
1. Cojin-lots of fluff and I don't like his reasoning for voting Charlie
10. Acronach-Don't like a lot of stuff he's been doing especially his call for a NL
18. Pine-His play has been odd this game. He's been very cautious about lynching C-worl.
23. C-Worl-Literally the only thing keeping him off the strong scum reads is his claim. -_-

Strong scum reads
2. Fuzzy Beavers-Newest development is his continued defense of Acro using meta. Weak and scummy.
14. Raivann-He's been jumping around soooooooooooo much. He's scum, I don't care what anyone says.
16. jindori-I don't trust his claim and I don't like his play. Simple as that.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 am

Post by tclawren »

Just saw this, and wanted to comment on it real quick. Better post to come later.

@Acro: As you will find out fairly quickly, people on this site have a tendency to go V/LA over the weekend. It's really not a scumtell.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, so I'm not convinced about this meta read that Amrun and GreyICE have on Raivann.

So look at these two completed games by Raivann.
The Walking Dead

Jurrassic Park

I think his play in this game resembles more of Jurrassic Park then The Walking Dead.

His play The Walking Dead is a bit more focused than Jurassic Park where he was jumping erratically.

Your thoughts?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:14 am

Post by tclawren »

Whoa, Umbrage.

Cool off. `Take a break or something. I like your points, but honestly you need to punch a wall or something if GI is getting under your skin so much.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by tclawren »

Wait, do you want reasons why Acro
isn't
town?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by tclawren »

C-Worl wrote:Scumslip, found Acro's scum buddy.
What are you talking about?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by tclawren »

My God Acro. I guarantee no one is going to read that whole thing. Not even MoI will and wallposts is his thing.

can you do a tl;dr version?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by tclawren »

Raivann wrote:Cojin-You have some suspicion of Acronach and Acronach is leading wagon. We all know bad things happen when Cutthullhufish arrives. Why not vote him?
You voted Acro before, but you aren't on him right now. Instead you are on Metro, which is a complete waste of a vote.

Can we please lynch Raivann now?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by tclawren »

Umbrage wrote:^ scum
explain.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by tclawren »

Acronach wrote:well, since i now have 11 votes, i want to post this before i die.

First off, congratulations fucktards, you just lost your chess guy! hope you're happy! (if i somehow survive today, i expect doc to be on me if there is one).

now... for my dying wish, i'd like greyice to be lynched/vigged. if he turns up maf, please kill zyrc next. vig, i know you're out there somewhere. i'm counting on you. any other townies, i'm counting on you too. be smart, kill GI.
explain your claim more.

Name, abilities, etc.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by tclawren »

VOTE: Acronach

Don't like the claim.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by tclawren »

*Headdesk*

Either you made that up, or you get modkilled, you know that right?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by tclawren »

cuttlefish wrote:Also remember that the only things in your role that you are allowed to quote are the things in colour. This means your role name and flavour name. Nothing else!
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 am

Post by tclawren »

I sit near the edge of the room, looking at the people squabbling with each other. Garry Kasporov's body is on the altar, a reminder that more killing is to be done.

“Why do I try to fit in with these folks, I do not belong with them. I do not care at all who the mafia is. And who is this Garry Kasporov and Nikanor anyway? I miss the days when I would spend my time with real men (and women) like the Starks. But alas, I must spend my time with these strange people until my task is done. Three must die.”

I am Jaqen H'ghar [from A Game of Thrones], a One-shot Bulletproof Triple Reflex Contract-maker Conditional Double Voter. When someone targets me they have to send in a name. This is the name of the person they want to die. My vote then turns into a double vote on that person. I win the game win three of these contract have been filled and I will leave the game. The game will continue.

I am claiming now, because I do not see why anyone will want to kill me. In fact, I wanted to claim last twilight but it I missed my opportunity. I believe that my role is beneficial to every single party and will play this as a true third party not taking sides. I will also not vote for anyone unless I can hammer on someone I have a contract on. Basically play it as you normally would and if you get to L-2 on someone and you have put in a contract to me then you have a lynch. Makes things easier, eh?

I don't think anyone should kill me because I plan on leaving this god forsaken place very soon. You will be wasting a kill if you decide to kill me since I leave the game if my wincon is reached. plus I have that bulletproof thing, so you will really be wasting a kill. I help all sides as far as I can see.

I leave it up to the town to decide what to do with this info.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 am

Post by tclawren »

This is the important paragraph.

I am Jaqen H'ghar [from A Game of Thrones], a One-shot Bulletproof Triple Reflex Contract-maker Conditional Double Voter. When someone targets me they have to send in a name. This is the name of the person they want to die. My vote then turns into a double vote on that person. I win the game win three of these contract have been filled and I will leave the game. The game will continue.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by tclawren »

My guess is that Zyrc can vote from the grave.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by tclawren »

tclawren wrote:@Jindori
GreyICE wrote:
tclawren wrote:
Raivann is town
Okay.

Raivann random vote hops like mad
Raivann has never spontaniously voted for scum. Like ever. In a million years.
1. Hyperbole
2. Read the thread
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by tclawren »

Charlie wrote:@tclawren: What's gonna happen if, say, 3 people target you at Night?
I assume they all send me a name. I think if they send in the same name it just counts as one contract.

Why?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 am

Post by tclawren »

Charlie wrote:@ Claimed third party: I need as much information as you possibly can get from the mod regarding your role. The objective is to discuss and plan how we can optimize your said role (i.e Town powers which appear less useful or uncertain that targeting you would be a safer bet).

I'm ok with keeping 3rd party alive, but there are pros and cons e.g. trust issues and minus 1 to vote/become NK bait. Claiming some form of bulletproofing is also a useful ability to be serviced e.g Town bus driver. Also, I suppose your ability is a passive one; in that case,
do you have an active ability?
To base your win con solely on other people's ability to target you is pretty b-mod, so I'm thinking you may have an ace up your sleeve.
No. Hence why I claimed, I couldn't see myself winning unless I exposed myself.
MoI wrote:@Tclaw – You need to claim your contract targets every time you get one if you want to no get lynched. Town needs as much information as possible to make informed decisions.
Will do. I have no contracts right now. (once again another reason why I claimed)
GreyICE wrote:His power is provable in the vote counts. It'll add 1 to the VC of any non-contract, 2 to the VC of any contract, from what I understand of it. Since he's GOING to claim his contracts at the start of every day, and he's GOING to help us scumhunt and otherwise not be a lunk (because scum have no real motive to shoot him twice, whereas we remove lots of WIFOM if we do) he lives. The only scum power that would let him mimic that is some sort of secret doublevoter, and frankly we have better things to do with our time.
I guess my first post wasn't clear enough... my ability is not shown in the vote counts. But if you want me to, I will only vote when you want me to. If I go against my word you can lynch me.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 am

Post by tclawren »

@Jindori and Sharkfinn: what is the name of your character and where does your pm say they are from?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:24 am

Post by tclawren »

Wait. You actually expect me to believe that you chose someone to make a QT with that just happened to have a character from the same website as you? Also the same series of comics? Jolly Octopus in almost every single strip Saddest Turtle is in.

Strong FOS on Sharkfinn
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by tclawren »

Pine wrote:
jindori wrote:@Tclawren are we allowed to say were there from i can tell you the roles again. well anyway here's the coloured bit. Before i got my vist Saddest Turtle [from buttersafe.com], Depressing Lonely
Amphibian
. To this after shark visted me, Saddest Turtle [from buttersafe.com], Motivating Happy
Amphibian
. Apprently only my flavor changed when my role changed kicks mods gently.
Turtles are reptiles.

This is a mistake I would expect from someone of jindori's caliber while fakeclaiming.

It is not a mistake I would expect from someone of Cuttlefish's caliber while crafting roles.

Fakeclaim = Scum

Further, the idea that jindori and Shark just
happened
to have roles from the same source stretches credulity. (Oh hey, TC ninja'd me on this.)

My vote stays on jindori.
HOS: Shark
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two scum caught.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by tclawren »

you have to target me.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by tclawren »

ebwop: Also, I already said that.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by tclawren »

Charlie wrote:tclawren, who claimed Jaqen H'ghar [from A Game of Thrones], a One-shot Bulletproof Triple Reflex Contract-maker Conditional Double Voter. He is third party needing to make 3 contract kills via votes and then wins, subsequently leaves the game. Has no current contracts. Has no active ability (only passive abilities). I assume that he isn't told if his one-shot bulletproof was used or not.

Questions:
1) Can you confirm that the above information is correct?
2) Put yourself in Town's shoes e.g. a VT. How can this role be optimized to aid Town's position?
3) You have no real incentive to scumhunt after claiming all this, correct?
1. The above information is all correct. Although I assume I won't be told if my bulletproof is used up I can safely say that it used up right now as I have no contracts and you must target me to kill me.
2. Control me. I don't see anyway I can possibly win this game without presenting myself totally at the whims of the people. Tell me what I need to do with my vote. I am a tool, use me.
3. Scumhunting is totally something that I will be doing and is absolutely neccessary for me to do. The way I see it is, if I don't scumhunt I don't gain the town's trust, which means I don't get contracts. Also if I shed enough light on a particular individual through scumhunting then I may be possibly rewarded with a contract on that person.

(Also if I do get a contract on someone I will do my best to remind everyone what number of votes it takes to get into my hammer range. If it does get into my hammer range I will wait at least half a day or until someone else votes on the wagon to place my vote.)
C-Worl wrote:Unvote; Vote: Tclawren

For not describing his role better after I asked questions. Way I see it, he doesn't want to fuck up the fake claim like Jin seems to be doing.
I told you every thing that I know. What more do you want? You asked what you have to do to turn on my ability. I answered you have to target me. It's not my fault you can't understand something that everyone else in this thread understood.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by tclawren »

Ok, looking over Jin and Shark's claims and blah...

I think the most logical reason for the fact they have a QT is that they are from the same comic strip, as a kind of flavor thing. (I am also leaning to a biology mistake by the mods regarding the reptile/amphibian thing. There's no reason to screw that up.) And this would have enacted itself regardless of what happened N1, including the probable roleblock last night. This however does not verify either party as town. If Jin was truly a one shot time delay vig that turned into a one shot double enabler (and the more I think about it the more I like it) then I have a feeling that's a town role. Shark, on the other hand, had a very boring role, one-shot messenger. I don't really like this claim the more I think about it. It doesn't seem bastardy enough.

@Shark:
Currently do you have any abilities whatsoever?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by tclawren »

I'm sorry Jin, one more question. What is your passive ability again? I must have missed it. Thanks.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:44 am

Post by tclawren »

Hmmm...
@Mod: May you please prod Metro?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:16 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, regroup time. Here's a new list of my reads.

Strong town reads
8. Amrun
20. Occult

Light town reads
7. MagnaofIllusion
12. Empking
15. GreyICE
16. jindori
17. Lady Lambdadelta
23. C-Worl

Null reads
6. Nobody Special
9. Magister Ludi
21. PimHel
22. implosion
24. Metro

Slight scum reads
1. Cojin
3. SharkFinn
4. Magua
13. Charlie
18. Pine

Strong scum reads
2. Fuzzy Beavers
14. Raivann

Dead
10. Acronach
11. Zyrconium
19. vezokpiraka
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:20 am

Post by tclawren »

C-Worl wrote:
tclawren wrote:Slight scum reads
1. Cojin
He died N1
gah. I knew I missed something. Thanks.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:43 am

Post by tclawren »

I really like that post by Magua, easily the most protown thing I've read in this thread.

I've been trying to figure out what this NS post restriction thing is about. I'm leaning towards an actual post restriction, but I need him to post again to make sure.

I really think the easiest explanation for Zyrc is a ghost that can vote from beyond the grave.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by tclawren »

jindori wrote:@tclawren did anyone use a ability on you last night. Do you know when people use an ability on you ect.
For the last time no. I have no contracts.
I WILL TELL THE TOWN WHEN I GET A CONTRACT.

Jindori wrote:I also think tclawren ability is strange what happens if multiple people use their ability on him. Can he then vote for multiple people. Something just seems off.
I can't vote for multiple people. I can however have multiple contracts.

If anyone has any questions about my ability ask me.

------------------------------------

I like Jindori's plan about getting Implosion's slot to unvote. Good thinking there.

Magister Ludi: Why did you unvote? I really don't like this move without any sort of explanation.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 am

Post by tclawren »

SharkFinn wrote:
Metro wrote:Studying for finals.

VOTE

jindori

it was a happy Easter :)
Nominate him for tomorrows lynch or if Nobody Special somehow sways this wagon off him.
It's posts like this that really make me suspect you. Setting up future lynches=bad.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by tclawren »

I would lean town.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #65) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:56 am

Post by tclawren »

SONS OF BITCHES!!!

Seriously people? No contracts? URGGGGGGGGGGHHH....

Will read up later when not angry.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #66) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by tclawren »

Sorry guys. I forgot to go V/LA on the site. Reading now.

P.S. No contracts.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”