Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Rikana »

Vote: PeregrineV

That was a shitty joke, and you know it.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Rikana »

Unvote, Vote: Smalls
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Rikana »

Unvote, Vote: Bristep123
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Rikana »

Since the reasons are obvious, I really don't.

Swiftstrike knows what I'm talking about.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Rikana »

PeregrineV is omega town now.

LMAO.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Rikana »

bristep123 wrote:Voting me in RVS, then conveniently jumping back on when someone else does without either person giving a reason.
That's funny.

Alright. I'll explain.

bristep123 wrote:malpascp votes then unvotes Emp because "he didn't want him at L-1". His vote would only have put him L-2, not L-1. Let me make him aware of the difference.
What did Malpascp do here that's scummy?

Well, nothing.

There's absolutely nothing that Malpascp did that is deserving of a vote. This is a total vengeance kill, and it's not particularly townie. Not to mention, let this sift through your mind. "Let me make him aware of the difference".

THIS MIGHT BE THE WORST VOTE, THAT BRISTEP ACTUALLY THINKS IS A GOOD VOTE, EVER.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Rikana »

bristep fails to comment on the vote, even after calling me out to comment on the vote.

not amused.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Rikana »

I never called it dumb.

I'm telling that there's nothing that leads toward Mal scum.

The vote doesn't make sense.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Rikana »

bristep123 wrote:I at no point said he was scum, I merely voted for him. Sometimes votes can be used to gain a reaction. Yours was

"There's absolutely nothing that Malpascp did that is deserving of a vote. This is a total vengeance kill, and it's not particularly townie. Not to mention, let this sift through your mind. "Let me make him aware of the difference".".

Now, your totally inappropriate use of the term vengeance aside this was a complete over reaction based on what? Protection of a buddy? Painting townies as scummy? Lets also not ignore that you ignore the other votes for mal which must have equally untownie since 'nothing he did was worthy of a vote' apparently. Is that comment enough for you now?

Or will I point out how saying that my vote was the 'worst ever' kinda is tantamount to calling it dumb.
Translated: I'm going to bullshit about my vote to make you look scummy.

Malp is easy mislynch material.

Bristep wrote:Let me make him aware of the difference.
Translated: See, there's nothing scummy here just something I'm pointing out. But I'm going to vote you anyway, because that looks weirddddddd.

So, no. I would not say it was protection of a buddy, I say that your vote is shit.

The other votes for mal are fine. I can understand why they're there, but yours don't look like them at all. So while Mal is still a townie, I can see why his actions are scummy to other people. To me? They're fine.

Also, here's the best part that I will dedicate a section to for itself.

Bristep wrote:I at no point said he was scum, I merely voted for him. Sometimes votes can be used to gain a reaction.

So you gave reasoning for what reason?

If you don't think he's scum for unvoting at L-1, that means he must be town right?

So why did it take you so long to unvote?

Along with that, why would you go for a reaction on the person that had one of the largest wagons in the game?

Wouldn't it have been better to go with someone that had less votes or was more inactive, as you point out in your next post(? Maybe it was a few more down the line, doesn't matter) for two other players to become more active.

diescum.

bristep wrote:Or will I point out how saying that my vote was the 'worst ever' kinda is tantamount to calling it dumb.
If an unclaimed cop votes a person without any reasoning, that might be the second worst vote in the world.

Is it dumb? no.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Rikana »

I apologize, I have an obligation to respond to Bristep, but I do not have the sufficient means o do it at the moment. I'll have it by Wednesday, at the latest. His insults are not too pleasing either.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Rikana »

bristep123 wrote:This 'translated:' malarky is basically creating a strawman argument for you to beat down.
Huh?

bristep123 wrote:Your summation of my points is just plain bad, and possibly deliberately so. You're locking onto me because you're either a) new or dumb town who thinks OMG I'VE FOUND ME A SCUM! because you're too inexperienced or dumb to realise that catching scum this early is very unlikely unless you get a blatant fuckup or are an uberscumhunter. I've met uberscumhunters, and you sir are no uberscumhunter. OR b) You're scum caught reacting to something you should have left well alone, and now can't back down from, so there's only one way forward, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!
Um.

Well. You could address them still.

Telling me that it's bad isn't helping anyone.

Bristep wrote:Given you only joined a month ago I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't dumb. Feel free to prove me wrong at any point though.
Why thank you.

Btw. insults are still not appreciated.

Bristep123 wrote:Your story about Mal's vote for Emp makes no sense. He didn't vote/unvote at L-2/L-1, so Emp was never at L-1. He was at L-3 at the time of Mal's post, which is why I pointed out that it was weird that mal felt the need to vote/unvote Emp in the same post with the incorrect reasoning that he didn't want him to be at L-1. As with my first vote of Empking I was building early wagons to fuck around and draw out reactions from people.
It didn't matter though, because you still had no intention to find scum, just find reactions.

How again, is my reaction scummy, rather than townie?

Bristep123 wrote:Again, dumb or inexperienced thinking that by saying "A vote can be for reaction" I mean "I want to see how X reacts when I vote for him" as opposed to "I want to see how all players react when I vote for X". Big difference, and kinda moots your argument somewhat.
And again, this is where I think you are bullshitting.

Bristep123 wrote:I wanted to see what would happen, and I saw what happened. Now I need to work out if you're overzealous and new, or inexperienced and scum.
The reason you made a large post on me, still haven't moved your vote, or actively called me scum means you're going for the delayed process of calling me scum by "thinking".

/nicetry
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Rikana »

Sorry, I forgot about this game for a moment. I'll have a post up later.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Rikana »

Malp won't flip scum, Bristep will still though.

done.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Rikana »

yabbaguy wrote:@Rik: you=alt Y/N?
Yes.

Next question: No.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Rikana »

Smalls.

Reads on everyone please and thank you.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Rikana »

bristep wrote:@IS I don't think I've ever played a game with you when your D1 tunnel read was correct. Can you point me in the direction of any? Seriously, because I really don't want to unvote malp but the fact that you're pushing it makes me worry.
Are you serious?
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Rikana »

If no one is going for Bristep, I'm not going to make my vote useless.

That being said, I'm fully confident in my town read of malp.

Therefore, I'ma sheep onto Smallpeoples.

Unvote, Vote: SmallPeoples

It's also meta based, since I had a town read on him in [redacted].
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Rikana »

JAMFTW wrote:These quotes right here. Innocent, perhaps, at the time, but given the info we have now, they make me more than a little suspicious (I'm not going to speak for anyone else).
Being sure in a read is now scummy? lol

JAMFTW wrote:Rikana sets it up nicely with the whole town "read" of malp, giving (him? her? I apologize for not knowing Rikana's gender :-\) a nice cushion to fall back on if/when malp flips town (which he/she did. Apologies again for lack of knowledge with regards to gender).
Malp was obv. town. I could go on endlessly about how it was, but I'm not going to dwell on the past. Bristep was scummy, whether any of you will admit it or not.

JAMFTW wrote:Then there's the tunnel vision on Bristep, ignoring everyone else (like peoples).
That's a blatant lie. I have not ignored everyone. In fact, it's hilarious you've brought up Peoples because I've made 2 posts exclusively about him. While sure, I haven't talked about everyone, I don't think I've needed to talk about people who weren't scummy. If this isn't true, tell me. I'll give you all the content you need.[/quote]

JAMFTW wrote:
Rikana wrote:Sorry, I forgot about this game for a moment. I'll have a post up later.

Then there's this little gem. Forgot about a game you were in? Convenient excuse for being called out on lurking.
Or, like I've said before, I forgot about my new alt. for a moment and therefore forgot about the game I was in? I apologized because I was due for a prod, and was not prodded by the mod. No one in the game called me out on lurking.

But no, I bet when I say this, JAMFTW will go out and say "LOLZ, PREGRINEV SAID HE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. HE WAS OBV. ACCUSING YOU OF LURKING!!!! SCUMM!!!!11!!1" So therefore, I will note that PeregrineV did want to hear from me more.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Rikana »

JAMFTW wrote:
Rikana wrote:Being sure in a read is now scummy? lol

I'll say this again: There is a difference, on
Day One
, between being
confident
in your read and
100%
certain, like you seem to suggest you are, that malp will flip town. The
only
people that can be 100% sure of who is town and who is scum on
Day One
are the scum. Investigators have not yet had a chance to investigate. I don't trust anybody declaring with absolute certainty that someone is scum or town on Day One.
I said nothing about Malp being confirmed.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Rikana »

JAMFTW wrote:Rikana, you said "malp won't flip scum." I am not paraphrasing, adding or deleting anything to that. The quote is above, so I don't feel the need to quote it again. You didn't say "I don't think malp will flip scum" or "Malp is reading townie to me." It was a declaration. "Malp won't flip scum." Without any qualifiers attached, I read that as someone being 100% certain of another person's alignment.
Now you're going into differences in semantics. This isn't scummy anymore. This is how I play. If that's scummy to you, then that's cool. Go ahead and try to lynch me on that basis alone.
I dare you.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Rikana »

JAMFTW wrote:Sure, fine, that's the way you play. Whatever. But semantics? Really?

In a game that revolves around reading into, and dissecting, words, what people say, and how they say it, you don't think language can come into play?

Having said that, how about contributing to the discussions instead of acting all defensive?
Usually semantics don't find scum.

You haven't contributed in your accusations, so don't play hypocrite.

Btw. I think the scum were scared of Bristep after further investigations, and not trying to frame. Perhaps frame was secondary, but it wasn't the primary reason for Bristep dying.

Bristep BU and IS dead.

Further investigation notes that IS is how Yabba is calling him out.

Therefore, I can do this.

Unvote, Vote: InternetStranger
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Rikana »

If Sky is scum, JAMFTW is likely a partner.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Rikana »

Because your vote is horrible to the tenth degree of 4900. You were on me for awhile, but then no one joined. Now you're hopping on Empking from, what I can tell, is only be voted due to not adding anything new.

Yabba already outlined how IS was doing that, and he started the BW. Therefore, not only is IS being hypocritical, which he will deny, you voted with him on something that isn't really that scummy.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Rikana »

PeregrineV wrote:FoS:Smallpeoples replacement
You die next.

Sky wrote:Still waiting on Rikana to give reason to his arguments.
huh?
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Rikana »

Bristep wanted you and BU dead.

I can thrive on his legacy.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Rikana »

Internet Stranger wrote:Rikana wants EVERYONE dead, apparently.
lol

Sky wrote:Rikana: why are JAM and I scumbuddies?
I never outright called you scumbuddies.

Rikana wrote:If Sky is scum, JAMFTW is likely a partner.
In fact, I never actually called you scum.

Sky wrote:If it's because we joined a wagon at the same time, you'll notice that that's painfully obvious and our posts times are identical. I had no knowledge of JAM's decision. I do find it suspicious that JAM keeps calling out IS yet makes no move to vote for him.
But this is where I don't believe you.

Yabba wrote:It's been SUCH a problem throughout the whole game. You just aren't scumhunting actively, you're taking such a laid back approach to the game and watching ourselves fuck up. You should get lynched just for letting us fuck up anyway due to your wishy-washiness and the times when your lack of activity had no excuse.
It's a shame that this is what Empking usually does as town or scum.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Rikana »

Oh right.

PeregrineV wrote:FoS:Smallpeoples replacement
You're calling the player scum, not the slot. This is horrendous.

This is why you're scum.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Rikana »

Jam wrote:Speaking of which:

unvote

VOTE: Empking

Because he's added next to nothing to the conversation.
See that?

It's when you hit submit and noticed Sky's post due to post previewing.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Rikana »

JAMFTW wrote:Right, because I did a post preview before hand. I was actually on this screen typing away when I got a phone call. Took the phone call then came back and finished typing and posted.
Previews are automatic.

Anywho, I can settle for PeregrineV if this case looks fishy at the moment to others.

He's still scum.

Sky wrote:If you aren't directly calling me scum then Rikana, what the hell are you doing?
I'm defining relationships.

It also brings forth reactions that don't look too hot either. However, since there are probably only two scum, I'll keep my odds on my two best shots rather than the utterly obvious couple.

Unvote, Vote: PeregrineV

because starting bandwaggons makes me look townie in vcas

lololololoolooool
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Rikana »

JAMFTW wrote:
Rikana wrote:
JAMFTW wrote:Previews are automatic.

Um, no, no they are not. I hit submit after typing, it gets submitted. I have no "preview" screen to go through. I
can
preview my posts, but I usually don't.
If someone posts before you post, then an automatic preview is given.

(what Yabba said in 349)

Yabba wrote:Apparently this is a blindingly obvious scumtell, but I don't get it. 'splainy?
He put a serious vote on Smalls, and FoS'd small's replacement. He doesn't think that the slot of Smalls is scum, but rather the person Smalls himself is scummy. Therefore, he's trying for an opportunistic lynch by saying that.

Does that help?

Internet Stranger wrote:So have we established now that Rikana and RandomGuy are both full of shit?
That's funny coming from you.

Yabba wrote:I'm banking on noobTown.
I are hurt.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Rikana »

It was a joke. I can take criticism.

I disagree. If he was to call the slot scummy, why would he FoS it? If I replace X and PeregrineV is voting me, I must be scum by his standards not an FoS.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Rikana »

So you are saying what I'm saying.

That's scummy. The slot should be scummy because the player is scummy. If you know that the player is scummy, but the slot is not scum, hence you voting Smalls but FoSing his slot, you must be scum for knowing such details.

I didn't ignore it. I missed it. Sheesh.

Maybe I did ignore it because you said we, when you have now stated that I haven't read it. I dunno.

PeregrineV wrote:3. Why is looks like your trying to buddy up to Bristep post mortum, esp. given the only record we have of your interactions indicates suspicion and voting of one another.
Because he's dead and he was town.

If I believe that someone was scum but was town, my reads are screwed up somewhere. I believe by looking at Bristep's reads, someone who could not have been a random kill, I will find scum.

PeregrineV wrote:2. Where he wants BeautyUndead (yabbaguy) dead.
Considering I, BU, Smalls, and IS were his highest FoS that are alive, I believe that is why.

Do I need to show you where he suspects them, or can you do something that might help?

I've dropped BU anyway. I believe he may be incorrect there, or not have an as large FoS. I know he's wrong about Smalls, because this is how he always plays(pst badly). IS I can agree with, and I'm town by way of my own role P.M. and actions.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Rikana »

im going to rage. get ready for the kill.

No seriously. This game has officially pissed me off.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Rikana »

JAMFTW wrote:Oh well. Either way:

Unvote

VOTE: SomeRandomGuy
Fuck you.

If Snake is no where to be found, I'll be typing this up now and hoping to get this in before night starts. If I'm dead before this is posted, I will kill someone. You know, because I'm a PGO.

obv.

Anywho, here's the main parts I'm pissed off at.

PeregrineV wrote:Rikana: I will follow in PlayerX footsteps and go after PlayerY.
Me: Hmm (re-read PlayerX). It looks like PlayerX was more suspicious of you than PlayerY. Why was that?
Rikana: stuff
Me: Why ignore me?
Rikana: "I didn't ignore it. I missed it. Sheesh. Maybe I did ignore it because you said we, when you have now stated that I haven't read it. I dunno."
Me: :mad: :igmeou:

What an
awesome
summary! You know, because you addressed the main points. If you're so amazingly good, you should easily be able to pinpoint the areas that Bristep thought I was scum, because y'know. You can't stop blabbering on about that.

By the way, my "i didn't ignore it..." was a joke. Get the hell over it. The reason that you can't take a joke and had to include it in, when it's seriously the most inconsequential detail in the game is infuriating. Yes, this is a rage wall. Don't like it? I really don't care.

I'll get back to this later, because there's an even bigger itch on my back that's starting to really piss me the fuck off.

Internet Stranger wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:IS, who do you think is the member of the scumteam taking the lead in this game?

Yabba is the only white knight that I see, but im not ready to take him down just yet. I want to see some flips first, like RandomGuy. Im pretty confident that he is scum. The lack of votes indicate to me that we are right and the scum are playing a wait and see game to see if the wagon fizzles.

IS is asked for scumreads. What does he do? lol i don't have any concrete ones. heres filler so when you accuse me i can come back to this lololol. Show is finally over IS. You're going down.

If you haven't noticed, IS' main strongpoint against many players in this game is their inability to release concrete content.

Hmm. IS. Let's see
your
concrete content.

IS wrote:I'm going to lynch Malp for the fuck of it. If Malp is scum, I'm going after anyone not on the wagon.

Basically, everything up to this point is IS crying about the game being inactive when he's done barely anything but spectate himself and throw around votes. Is that a bad technique? No. Is it hypocritical to the max? YES. AND IT'S INFURIATING.

Let's look at something else that's beautiful.

IS wrote:I absolutely hate this post of peoples, this is ugly. But it reads more of a bored townie than it does of a lurker scum, for now at least.
This is in reference to Small's post about going prod dodging, without saying /proddodge.

Hey! This looks familiar!

Internet Stranger wrote:Why is this game filled with so much garbage? All this does is help the scum hide.
What content is here? Complains about everything(like usual).

IS wrote:If for some reason we are wrong, we need to go after an off-voter.
If for some reason we are right, then we need to go after the ringleaders of the peoples wagon (sorry Yabbaguy)
Setting up lynches. Even if it includes everyone, IS could know Malp's alignment. Not even that, it's shitty logic at best.

Let's move a bit forward to one of IS' later posts.

IS wrote:Rikana wants EVERYONE dead, apparently.
Considering that I labeled 4 people(Peregrine, IS, BU, PeregrineV), no I didn't. Let's see how many people IS wants dead though!

Malp was wanted, JAM, Random(now two dead on his list. Better reputation than me!), Yabba. That's 4. We're equal. And I'm completely sure, even though you haven't said it, that Empking will be your target later. Of course, I have no proof of that. I'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now though.

Continuing with lack of content, IS is, as usual, hypocritical in the fact that he barely gives any real concrete content with his reasoning. For all we know, IS could be bullshitting everything he's said. Am I going to check everything? No. It's way too late, hot and I'm too annoyed to do that already.

so,

why is this scumbag seen as town again?

I'll make a separate post for PeregrineV.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Rikana »

Sky wrote:One more question for Rikana, why were you so intent on carrying out the "legacy" of Bristep after you found him suspicious yesterday?
I explained this earlier. If he was town, then my reads were fucked up, or his. It seems that most of the town disagrees with my reads thus far, so by going off of his, a confirmed town's, it would lead into a new start. As found here.

As per se, I'm still not after BU anymore. PeregrineV.

PeregrineV wrote:@Sky- If Rikana answers you, then send her over to me.
See this? This is pure instigation at its best. I had no said anything between PeregrineV's last post and, in fact, the time span between Peregrine's two posts was around an hour and a half.

Holy shit. You just pushed the hardest than I have ever seen anyone do. This is bad. Real bad.

Let's move on though, seriously.

PeregrineV wrote:I doubt it, since I don't know what your saying.
PeregrineV wrote:The slot is occupied by the player. I thought Smalls scummy- Locke posted, but promised more.

This is scummy. The player and the slot should be voted because they are scum. You should not vote someone because you know the person is scummy but the slot may not be scum. It should be a union due to the player being scummy. The reason that you have decided to FoS Locke, because he looks more promising than Smalls, makes me think that you're going for an easy lynch on smalls, a scummy person, who is not actually scum.

PeregrineV wrote:Wrong, the slot is scummy if the slot is scummy. This is usually determined by the player. When players replace out as town or mafia, and new players come in, if they act town or act scummy, it doesn't change their role in the game.
Right, so we'll lynch townies next time, because mafia now is a game of random. WOOT WOOT.

PeregrineV wrote:I opine that Smalls "goodbye" message was scummy, so kind of yes.
Okay, thanks for the needless comment...

PeregrineV wrote:This part is unknown to me. Do you know for a fact it is not scum?
No, but that's what I'm thinking that you know. Stop acting/being stupid. This argument really isn't that hard to follow, and these random question/statement dodges are starting to piss me off. Oh wait, they already did.

PeregrineV wrote:Half right. Never voted Smalls. FoS the slot based on Smalls.
PeregrineV wrote:Unvote.
Vote:SomeRandomGuy
ISO #13. Nice try.

PeregrineV wrote:What details? The only details have been provided by you that Smalls/Locke is not scum based on .....what?
Stop acting/being stupid.

PeregrineV wrote:Ok :roll:
Stop being an ass. Seriously. I'm pretty sure that this will be the last game I'll ever play with you, regardless of your flip, due to this terrible play overall. I'm confident you will flip scum, but that doesn't mean you have to be an asshole.

PeregrineV wrote:Not sure what you meant, but the "we" was not a royal "we". It was "we" the other (non-Rikana) players.
Really made it clear.

PeregrineV wrote:OK, I get this. But in the re-read of Bristep, he appears to suspect you. If your plan is to "take up his legacy", then it starts with you.
not really.

PeregrineV wrote:I read through, in isolation and as a part of the thread. What I see, and pointed out in the previous post, was where Bristep suspects you. So what do you want my help doing exactly? Explaining why he suspected you? I think it's becoming self-evident at this point.
Point it out now.

I dare you.

Even still, that's still a small point. Do you think I was trying to lynch IS and BU based on Bristep's FoS' only? You're really pissing me off if you did.

Finished.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Rikana »

JAM wrote:Also, that is the second time Rikana has shown arrogance at others trying to get him/her lynched, as if the prospect is laughable. Doesn't quite sit well with me, but I'm sure most of what I say from this moment on will be ignored.
Speed read the walls.

100% sure of that too.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Rikana »

No thanks. PeregrineV or IS, now.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Rikana »

Yabba wrote:Rikana - did you know that was a false lynch? In fact @all who were posting after the "hammer" - did you know?
I actually didn't care.

but no.

I did not know.

And no thanks, yet again.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Rikana »

Yeah.

I'm wrong.

I'll drop it off of that.

No, seriously. I'll just call you town randomly from now on.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Rikana »

PeregrineV wrote:(I'll keep them small with small words so he can understand them).
@Mod: If this continues, I'm seriously considering replacing out.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Rikana »

Did you totally forget that an interesting development happened between now and since Sky last posted?
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Rikana »

SomeRandomGuy wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Dont you find it peculiar that RandomGuy himself isnt voting for JAM, the person that tried to bring the axe down on his head? If one flips scum, the other must be scum too.

Already explained that.

Anyway I think it's time we take this one step further.

VOTE: JamFTW

That's L-1.

IS wrote:Im willing to hammer.

SRG does something right after you ask him why he's not doing it.

You note he does it.

but then are willing to hammer.

am i the only one who smells bad fish?
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Rikana »

I don't think you get it.

JAM isn't scum.

I'm sure of it.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Rikana »

Internet Stranger wrote:Rikana, if youre going to be so staunch about it: Randomguy or Jam, pick one. I dont want to hear any crap over Peregrine.
That sucks.

Yabba wrote:but I'm also going to point out that this could've been fed to him in a scum QT.
How many times have you actually seen this happen?

Hiraki wrote:Did you totally forget that an interesting development happened between now and since Sky last posted?
I'm referring to the whole fake hammer thing. The post before the one where you said you were content was after it, while the one before was also before it.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Rikana »

Internet Stranger wrote:JAM! I shall avenge you!
I will not stand one more second for you to be alive.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Rikana »

Vote: InternetStranger

This may be a tunnel. But he's fucking scum.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Rikana »

Rikana wrote:If Sky is scum, JAMFTW is likely a partner.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Rikana »

1) That suggest there's at least 3 more scum that are ready to quickhammer at anytime. This would also suggest Day Chat.

nope.jpg

2) There's nothing scummy there. He's pressing you to go on your views.

3) huh

I'm actually incredibly suspicious of Yabba after that, unless I'm missing something.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Rikana »

No one has given me good enough reasoning to unvote IS.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Rikana »

Unvote

Fuck.

How the fuck is he town.

This shitty game.

Unvote, Vote: PeregrineV

Especially after the loss of wanting me dead from the climax of yesterday.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Rikana »

PeregrineV wrote:If you don't then Sky is scum. Yet your vote didn't move.
Either way, I am so much happier to be voting where I know scum truly is.
Except if um.

I wasn't really reading.

IS wrote:I think Rikana is insane-town that really wants to leave his mark on the town and will do anything to stand out as much as possible. Its almost as if his reads are from a bizzaro alternate universe. If he is scum, he is the scum wild card of the group and would need to be bussed on and disposed. If he flips scum, I would actually be looking at you, Peregrine.

2 Birds with one stone.

IS wrote:His actions are insane, and maybe thats his schtick, but it doesnt come off as scummy to me just yet
I don't try to seem insane. It's just that's what usually happens.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Rikana »

Swift wrote:
@ Rikana what did you mean by this comment?
Lady Gaga stands out. Judas should be the easy one to figure out.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Rikana »

Uh no.

I actually have a
huge
problem with Snake's modding in this game.

I asked for a replacement on the 10th of August.

I got back yesterday, so you might be able to sense who I am, but I tell no secrets.

However, this is what I found in my inbox.

SP wrote:I'll VLA you until Sunday then, either way that gives you a few days as we should hit deadline. See where you are then.

SP.

I didn't fuck up the town. I asked for a replacement. SP gave me a V/LA until Sunday. I knew it would be impossible for me to keep up with the game, which is what I said. Why he gave me a V/LA when I even specifically said in the PM that I would tell him if I could replace back into myself after my replacement note? I really have no clue, and it's annoying me pretty badly.

So, basically, I couldn't use any shots because the last thing I was going to do, not to make anyone angry or anything, was to play a game on an alt. that I barely kept up with at any rate. I will apologize for not shooting on N2, that was probably my only real mistake, but I couldn't do anything N3, due to not being there. I would've never shot on N1. That's just a policy with myself, unless I'm deadset on scum. When I say deadset, I mean incriminating evidence with backup from other people.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by Rikana »

The subject was Replace Me, and the message itself, in conclusion said replace this spot. I did say I may need a replacement, and I'll contact you further if I don't, but I most definitely did not contact you further.

Don't underestimate my words though, what you did was a nice and kind, but it's really inappropriate to say that by asking for a replacement and getting a random V/LA and a replacement after made me really screw the town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”