bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:53 am

Post by bristep123 »

Ok, smallpeoples is lurking in this game but being active elsewhere but that's not a fo' sho' scum tell is it? There's plenty not participating here (including Rikana, emp, mal, randomguy, myself and others) so why is smallpeoples the scummist lurker of them all? I'm not saying that you're 100% wrong but I really don't want to open the game with a round of 'lynch the lurker'.

Also I'm still fairly new here, is Rikana being an alt account mean that he's playing under a different name at the same time? Or is there a rule about using alts at the same time as regular accounts?

Mal is doing nothing to dissway my opinion right now, and Rikana's latest posts have just reeked of scum (I'll cop to some OMGUS here, but if I'm not allowed to assume he's being dumb in calling me scum, I have to assume he's being scum in calling me scum).

Or maybe it's just that god awful avatar of his making me want his participation in the game to end. Who knows!!

Anyway, my current vote wasn't for any specific reason and yabba has come in with a strong townplay so
unvote

@MOD Can you please respond to my query. It's 7 votes to lynch, on your last votecount Malp had 4 votes but was listed as L2. Is this accurate?
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:35 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Ok, smallpeoples is lurking in this game but being active elsewhere but that's not a fo' sho' scum tell is it? There's plenty not participating here (including Rikana, emp, mal, randomguy, myself and others) so why is smallpeoples the scummist lurker of them all? I'm not saying that you're 100% wrong but I really don't want to open the game with a round of 'lynch the lurker'.

Explain. Why would he lurk? Is he bored? Is he scared? Is he forgetting? Is he aware that he's lurking, or is he oblivious? Mafia's all random bullshit, so you just have to lynch scummy players and hope that they are in fact scum. My thought is that his blatant refusal to do anything worthwhile is indicative of scum.

Last time when I saw a player start with active lurking, it was a newbie game and she showed Town. So eh, it's not sure-fire. But there's nothing wrong with threatening to punish someone for doing diddly-squat. I haven't looked at all players thoroughly, nor can I really at this point.

Also I'm still fairly new here, is Rikana being an alt account mean that he's playing under a different name at the same time? Or is there a rule about using alts at the same time as regular accounts?

Rikana has a "main" account which is a username that most of us would probably stand a better chance of recognizing - and probably is at least a year older than the join date suggests. Hence the point of alts, you're trying to play under a less recognizable name so that you can play radically different. Which is probably why he's all lulzy and weird with his avatar and whatnot, he's trying to experiment with being a different person.

Unless perchance he is cheating, Rikana isn't another person in this game at the same time. And although he may have thought my next question was "tell me whose alt you are" (I might be wrong), my next question was "are you Town?" and he said "no". You might be onto something. :lol:
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Mr.Bristep, I think you need to read my response in your previous post
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 am

Post by malpascp »

Swiftstrike wrote:
@malpascp
do you believe there is scum on your wagon and if so who do you think is the scum that is voting for you?

On my wagon? Probabily Empking is scum. Call it OMGUS if you want.

@yabbaguy: well, I stoped playing for some months, and only had 6 games played, but as far as I remember, I never got lynched :S. Well, I was scum at Large 101 and I got replaced and my replacement self-hammered with 2 scum and 2 town, but that doesn't count I guess :D
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 am

Post by smallpeoples343 »

yabbaguy wrote:

Explain. Why would he lurk? Is he bored? Is he scared? Is he forgetting? Is he aware that he's lurking, or is he oblivious? Mafia's all random bullshit, so you just have to lynch scummy players and hope that they are in fact scum. My thought is that his blatant refusal to do anything worthwhile is indicative of scum.

Last time when I saw a player start with active lurking, it was a newbie game and she showed Town. So eh, it's not sure-fire. But there's nothing wrong with threatening to punish someone for doing diddly-squat. I haven't looked at all players thoroughly, nor can I really at this point.

I'm "lurking" because I have nothing to say.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 am

Post by yabbaguy »

I'm "lurking" because I have nothing to say.

We may as well have put a fucking
brick
in your playerslot, and although you have a keyboard, your contribution to the game equals that of the brick. In fact, the brick is probably winning right now.

Do you think that is acceptable? Do you recognize that while you always play minimalistically (as I now realize), that you have actually not said a
single thing
that is any more useful than said fucking brick?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Sky »

Smalls, what's your take on malp?
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Rikana »

Smalls.

Reads on everyone please and thank you.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

This is bullshit. Seven pages of posts and only about 1/2 a page of actual content. I'm going to lynch Malp for the fuck of it. If Malp is scum, I'm going after anyone not on the wagon. If he flips town, I'm going after everyone on the wagon.

So what's ot going to be? Get your thumbs out of your ass and start voting.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by bristep123 »

@MOD Sorry Snake, I didn't see you'd added that.
vote malpascp
now that I know it's not going to send him to L1.

@Yabba - I didn't think Rik was playing as two players in game, I just wanted to know if he might be playing other games on MS right now with another account. RE his "I forgot about this game" comment when he actually hadn't participated in any game for 3/4 days up to that point (post history shows a gap of 3-4 days I forget exactly how many), seemed like he just hadn't been around rather than he forgot which would make it a lie about the reason for inactivity. As regards the lulzy play, yeah I see your point that it looks like someone trying to be lulzy without a huge amount of experience. The last post asking smallpeople for reads on everyone could be a good way to jump onto the current target de jour and seem townie, but then the last person who I saw doing the whole "I want reads of everyone from you" stuff (which I hate, because unless you're 100% right scum can use it to pick people apart either now or later on) was town so I dunno on him.

As regards smallpeople again right now all we have on him is lurking. That isn't a definite D1 scumtell on it's own, and while his last "I have nothing to say" post isn't good town play it isn't exactly good scum play either. Are you saying that we should threaten to lynch him to encourage participation, or are you actually calling for his head? Because you seem to imply both during your post.

@IS I don't think I've ever played a game with you when your D1 tunnel read was correct. Can you point me in the direction of any? Seriously, because I really don't want to unvote malp but the fact that you're pushing it makes me worry.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Rikana »

bristep wrote:@IS I don't think I've ever played a game with you when your D1 tunnel read was correct. Can you point me in the direction of any? Seriously, because I really don't want to unvote malp but the fact that you're pushing it makes me worry.
Are you serious?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Yes. Now go back to your hole.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

VoteCount III

1. SomeRandomGuy
L-6 (Swiftstrike)

2. Internet Stranger
3. YabbaGuy
4. PeregrineV
5. FightingShadow
6. Rikana -
L6 (PeregineV)

7. JAMFTW -
L5 (FightingShadow, malpascp)

8. Swiftstrike
9. malpascp-
L3 (Internet stranger, JAMFTW, Bristep123, Empking)

10. smallpeoples343
L-6 (Yabbaguy)

11. bristep123 -
L6 (Rikana)

12. Empking -
L5 (SomeRandomGuy, Smallpeople343)

13. Sky

Not Voting
(Sky)

Day 1 Ends Tuesday 12th July 20:30 GMT. With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:53 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Do I need to point out that currently you are just over 24 hours away from deadline?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I done it all sorts of times Bristep.

There was the werewolf mini, some other random mini, and some Hydra game, etc etc, but I aint going to dig through to find them for you.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Empking »

Everybody should post after reading this.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:06 am

Post by bristep123 »

Here's my post. Emp you've made no good contribution to this game so far. Give us your thoughts, rather than prompting others to post.

@IS Fair enough, just had to ask.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:56 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Hi from work. Be back later.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 am

Post by JAMFTW »

I haven't seen much of anything yet to take my vote off of malp. Regardless of how this all turns out, if malp winds up dead via lynch or night kill, I have targets in mind for Day Two now.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Empking wrote:
Swiftstrike wrote:First housekeeping
@Mod I'm V/LA for this weekend

Next Emp I got to agree with Malp that is the second horrible post from you and your ISO isn't much of a read so far either

What was the point in posting this?

Your right I should have just quoted you and gone this is terribad posting. But the reason I posted it is that I don't think you scum but I do think you are adding nothing to the game.
--

malpascp wrote:
Swiftstrike wrote:
@malpascp
do you believe there is scum on your wagon and if so who do you think is the scum that is voting for you?

On my wagon? Probabily Empking is scum. Call it OMGUS if you want.

Malps the reason I asked you is that you are voting for JAMFTW and have been doing so since the start of the game and yet have not made a reference to him, so I expected you to say that you suspected him. Why if you think EMP is the most likely scum are you voting for JAMFTW? A case of trying to distance yourselves when vote count analysis comes up later?

FOS MALPS
I'll give this around 12 hours or so before turning this into a vote to try get everyone to come in.
--
@Bristep
Are you really trying to throw a vote and a reason to hop off the wagon quickly in the same post?
underlined

bristep123 wrote:@MOD Sorry Snake, I didn't see you'd added that.
vote malpascp
now that I know it's not going to send him to L1.

@Yabba - I didn't think Rik was playing as two players in game, I just wanted to know if he might be playing other games on MS right now with another account. RE his "I forgot about this game" comment when he actually hadn't participated in any game for 3/4 days up to that point (post history shows a gap of 3-4 days I forget exactly how many), seemed like he just hadn't been around rather than he forgot which would make it a lie about the reason for inactivity. As regards the lulzy play, yeah I see your point that it looks like someone trying to be lulzy without a huge amount of experience. The last post asking smallpeople for reads on everyone could be a good way to jump onto the current target de jour and seem townie, but then the last person who I saw doing the whole "I want reads of everyone from you" stuff (which I hate, because unless you're 100% right scum can use it to pick people apart either now or later on) was town so I dunno on him.

As regards smallpeople again right now all we have on him is lurking. That isn't a definite D1 scumtell on it's own, and while his last "I have nothing to say" post isn't good town play it isn't exactly good scum play either. Are you saying that we should threaten to lynch him to encourage participation, or are you actually calling for his head? Because you seem to imply both during your post.

@IS I don't think I've ever played a game with you when your D1 tunnel read was correct. Can you point me in the direction of any? Seriously, because I really don't want to unvote malp but the fact that you're pushing it makes me worry.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Sky »

I can go for a malp lynch. But I don't think smalls should be able to get away day 1 without contributing anything. I'm waiting
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sky wrote:I can go for a malp lynch. But I don't think smalls should be able to get away day 1 without contributing anything. I'm waiting

This made me check Smalls. I know activity has been low, but not going to NL and not lynching Malp for asking people to unvote (I've seen town and scum do it, so attribute it to play-style).

Unvote. Vote=Smallpeoples

Will check later tonight also.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Sky »

Also, FightingShadow should be back by now
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Rikana »

If no one is going for Bristep, I'm not going to make my vote useless.

That being said, I'm fully confident in my town read of malp.

Therefore, I'ma sheep onto Smallpeoples.

Unvote, Vote: SmallPeoples

It's also meta based, since I had a town read on him in [redacted].
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:41 am

Post by yabbaguy »

This made me check Smalls.

Peregrine, *I'm* the reason you checked small. It better have been.

Anyway, my vote on small is good again, and I'm elated I don't have to swap just yet. We're L-4 though, so we're going to need some help. Those of you on solitary votes need to squawk really loudly why your person is the best lynch or consider a swap.

FoS Sky
for miscellaneous suspicion, among it the lack of a vote near deadline. What are you doing?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”