Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 34, TheOtherFiction wrote:
In post 32, scooby wrote:
In post 21, iamausername wrote:Question for all; would you rather lynch a wolf or a mafia today?

I think I'd rather get rid of the werewolf nk first. I also think that it's more easy to catch mafia when there are a lot of them because they interact more.

Arbitrary RVS reads:
People I like: Rhinox and iamasuername.
People I dont like: Cobblerfone and theotherfaction

I don't like the weakness of the accusations on this post:

In post 26, TheOtherFiction wrote:
Possible
that Bastion is either scum trying to hide the fact Cobbler called him "townie" so early OR Bastion
could be
trying to make a townie look suspicious by quoting without actually acting on him. Either way,
Bastion looks a little scummy
. Plus,
a little reasoned vote
starts discussion better than RVs.

Meta-questions
could be
a mistake of a townie or scummy, but his newness is worn down a good 4 months or whatever, so it doesn't really hold. Either way, we should investigate Cobbler, but as I pointed out, I don't want Bastion to get away entirely. He
seems a bit protective of Bastion
, but
it could just be because its my first read of the first few post

Vote: TheOtherFiction.

whatever. I'm acknowledging this but since I voted someone on reasons I know are weak (which is your case?), I don't really have anything to say about your vote.

Primate: you mean an answer to THIS?

He knows his reasons are WEAK and still made the case?

What ELSE needs to happen to get this lynch?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

In post 145, funkybike1 wrote:For the first time ever, I think that Yos is actually making sense. Does that mean that he's town? No.

What did he say that didn't make sense? Why didn't you think it made sense? Is it because you know he's scum, and assume whatever he's saying doesn't make sense, because he's your scumbuddy or is it because you know he isn't your scumbuddy and you want to cast doubt on his logic?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:00 am

Post by StefanB »

Votecount:

TheOtherFiction: scooby, Yosarian2, Hiraki, funkybike1, Cobblerfone (L-2)
Sir Bastion: iamausername(L-6)
Yosarian2: TheOtherFiction (L-6)
Cobblerfone: Rhinox (L-6)
Crypto: SirBastion (L-6)
funkybike1: crypro (L-6)

Not Voting: Primate, havingfitz

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is now permanent in post 4
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

Scooby is right about funnybike.

But for the wrong reasons.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by crypto »

OK, whatever.
Unvote. Vote: TheOtherFiction.
Back to L-1 it is.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

claim.

biotch
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by TheOtherFiction »

Just read Crypto's votes in isolation (because the "eat a dick" comment hurt my feelings)
and Yos2, if you wanna criticize anyone for doing virtually nothing, take a look at that.
Unvote;Vote Crypto

Posts by Crypto are always serious? Elaborate on a post, vote, or both.

On Yos2: No, I don't. I just don't like your policy on whether people should vote or not. Not claiming yet
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Also note: Hiraki wanted to rush the lynch, said wishy-washy is a scum tale, and voting me. Also an amazing contributor to this thread.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I notice you are avoiding the call to claim...
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 157, TheOtherFiction wrote:Also note: Hiraki wanted to rush the lynch, said wishy-washy is a scum tale, and voting me. Also an amazing contributor to this thread.
LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

ONE MORE TIME.

LOL.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by crypto »

Good work, guys. TheOtherFiction's blood is finally starting to boil. Let's keep hurling wild accusations at him and see if we can push him over the edge. Alternatively, someone could man up and hammer him without a claim, but then we'd miss out on all the entertainment.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

You're not supposed to claim until someone
off
your wagon asks to though.

@Hiraki: What reasons are right?
@Sir Bastion: are you saying you would be willing to hammer TheOtherFiction?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Funkybike1 is acting weird, and doesn't really seem to be scumhunting. If TOF gives me a reason to think she might be town, that's probably the next wagon I'm moving too.

That being said, this is an odd post:

In post 151, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 145, funkybike1 wrote:For the first time ever, I think that Yos is actually making sense. Does that mean that he's town? No.

What did he say that didn't make sense? Why didn't you think it made sense? Is it because you know he's scum, and assume whatever he's saying doesn't make sense, because he's your scumbuddy or is it because you know he isn't your scumbuddy and you want to cast doubt on his logic?

So...you're accusing him of being my scumbuddy because he said I'm making sense? Also, you want to explain himself and why he said that, so you're...asking him if he's scum? Do you expect him to say yes?

TheOtherFiction wrote:
Just read Crypto's votes in isolation (because the "eat a dick" comment hurt my feelings)
and Yos2, if you wanna criticize anyone for doing virtually nothing, take a look at that.

Crypto hasn't explained his votes, but from the timing of them you can get a pretty good idea of what he's trying to do, I think.

Probably be good if he explained his thoughts a little more, but I don't think he's especially scummy at the moment.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

@Cobblerfone: Refresh me.

On TOF or funnybike?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 161, Cobblerfone wrote:You're not supposed to claim until someone
off
your wagon asks to though.

I did not know that.

Hmm my thinking is wrong then

[\quote]@Sir Bastion: are you saying you would be willing to hammer TheOtherFiction?[/quote]

I didn't think too much of the case but tof's defence has been pretty poor with a bit of OMGUS. That to me says VT if anything but that would also been a straightforward claim hence I was suspect of why he opted to outright ignore it. Now I know.

No I'm happy seeing if crypto might have to heed my earlier comments.
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Damn doing quotes on an iPhone is hard
Scum:

Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

In post 163, Hiraki wrote:@Cobblerfone: Refresh me.

On TOF or funnybike?

In post 153, Hiraki wrote:Scooby is right about funnybike.

But for the wrong reasons.

Yos2 wrote:So...you're accusing him of being my scumbuddy because he said I'm making sense? Also, you want to explain himself and why he said that, so you're...asking him if he's scum? Do you expect him to say yes?

I'm accusing him of being your scumbuddy because apparently he disagrees with what you've said earlier but that
now
all of a sudden you're making sense, without explanation. And I don't, it'd be delightful if he is and he did. Well, not for his team or the game really, but... oh you know what I mean.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 162, Yosarian2 wrote:

So...you're accusing him of being my scumbuddy because he said I'm making sense? Also, you want to explain himself and why he said that, so you're...asking him if he's scum? Do you expect him to say yes?

Ditto. I'll also note that it false dichotomy / loaded question hybrid.

In post 166, Cobblerfone wrote:And I don't, it'd be delightful if he is and he did. Well, not for his team or the game really, but... oh you know what I mean.

Actually no, I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:18 am

In post 162, Yosarian2 wrote:Funkybike1 is acting weird, and doesn't really seem to be scumhunting. If TOF gives me a reason to think she might be town, that's probably the next wagon I'm moving too.

That being said, this is an odd post:

TheOtherFiction wrote:

Crypto hasn't explained his votes, but from the timing of them you can get a pretty good idea of what he's trying to do, I think.

Probably be good if he explained his thoughts a little more, but I don't think he's especially scummy at the moment.

Bandwagoning? I don't really understand what he's doing, I asked earlier if there was an overarching scheme, he said yes, but the lack of any actual (apparent) thought bothers me.

Yos2, care to enlighten me? Or more usefully, maybe Crypto could give some light into his world for the rest of the town?

Cobbler, a scum can claim (say), someone is "making sense" just so they can agree with a bandwagon without being the origin of the reason for the vote and possibly link them to a townie.

Hypothetically, yos2 is town and cobbler is scum. Everyone lynches me (revealing town), and points out what Cobbler says. He get lynched, revealing scum. So, people might think that Yos2 is a scum buddy because of the interaction on day 1 leading to my lynch. Yos2 gets lynched and is either werewolf or townie. (I could not IMAGINE why werewolves, with a night kill/smaller group would think its a good idea to throw themselves out there, but even if things do not happen as outlined, mafia are more likely to buddy to make misslynches happen or even lynches of wolves to get rid of the competition.)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:52 am

Post by StefanB »

Votecount:

TheOtherFiction: scooby, Yosarian2, Hiraki, funkybike1, Cobblerfone (L-2)
Sir Bastion: iamausername(L-6)
Yosarian2: TheOtherFiction (L-6)
Cobblerfone: Rhinox (L-6)
Crypto: SirBastion (L-6)
funkybike1: crypro (L-6)

Not Voting: Primate, havingfitz

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is now permanent in post 4

Since I don't know how long this holliday was, havingfitz will be proded tomorrow.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

Reading up...will try to get thoughts out tonight or tomorrow.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 166, Cobblerfone wrote:
Yos2 wrote:So...you're accusing him of being my scumbuddy because he said I'm making sense? Also, you want to explain himself and why he said that, so you're...asking him if he's scum? Do you expect him to say yes?

I'm accusing him of being your scumbuddy because apparently he disagrees with what you've said earlier but that
now
all of a sudden you're making sense, without explanation. And I don't, it'd be delightful if he is and he did. Well, not for his team or the game really, but... oh you know what I mean.

If you actually wanted him to answer your question and explain why I'm making sense, then why didn't you ask him that in a less loaded way, so you might actually get a real answer from him?

Your whole "You think Yos is making sense? ARE YOU HIS SCUMBUDDY" was just so totally out of left field, it feels more like a fake suspicion on your part then anything else. I mean, I *was* making sense there. I usually do make sense; there's a whole meme about that.

And if you do think i wasn't making sense in that post, you haven't at all explained how or why you think that, which is really odd on your part. The post we're talking about was part of my attack against TOF. If I'm making a case against someone that's pushed them all the way to lynch -1, and you think part of that case isn't making sense, then why aren't you arguing against it? Not only that, you actually followed me onto the TOF bandwagon and have your vote there right now. Why would you do that if you thought I "wasn't making sense"?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Mod the votelist Is wrong. Crypto is on fiction and fiction is on crypto
Scum:

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 168, TheOtherFiction wrote:
Yos2, care to enlighten me? Or more usefully, maybe Crypto could give some light into his world for the rest of the town?

I'm not really interested in putting words into Cryto's mouth here, or explaining his votes for him. He should do that himself.

That being said; the timing of his votes (what was going on when he voted for you, when he moved his vote to funkybike1, and then what was going on when he moved his vote back to you, ect) generally made to me sense in the context of the thread; someone did something that a reasonable person might think was scummy, and at that moment Crypto voted them.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:35 am

Post by iamausername »

I don't understand why TheOtherFiction seems to be the only game in town right now. I don't have an overwhelmingly strong town read on him, but this level of complacency does not make me comfortable. Let's try this instead.

UNVOTE: Sir Bastion
VOTE: Cobblerfone

His vote on TOF seems to be completely at odds with... pretty much every other post he's made. Not only has he shown no indication that he finds TOF scummy, besides the vote, he actually seems to be exclusively attacking other people on the same wagon that he is on. Cognitive dissonance all up the friggin' walls here.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere

Return to “Completed Open Games”