StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 am

Post by StefanB »

Final Votecount day 2:

havingfitz: Primate, Yosarian2, SirBastion, funkybike1, Rhinox, Hiraki (lynch)
funkybike 1: scooby, iamausername, havingfitz (L-3)
TheOtherFiction: Hiraki (L-5)
Scooby: TheOtherFiction (L-5)

Not Voting:

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:29 am

Post by StefanB »

Good morning to all of you! Well to all but one. Poor Hiraki is dead. He was riped to pieces. Oh no!! But you hope that he was one of the evildoers eitherway and search his house. Someone who has that many links to Arkham must be evil. But Hiraki was just a comicfan. (or only of the game)

Hiraki was a townie

Votecount:

Not voting: iamausername, Yosarian2, SirBastion, Rhinox, Primate, scooby, TheOtherFiction, funkybike1

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2011-11-18 16:29:19)
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

obviously TOF is a red herring. No way would he be stupid enough to kill the player who was dogging him for the last 2 days.

funkybike is the obvious one to push on now. But really anyone who was on the havingfitz wagon is suspect.

Hell I'm almost suspect of iamusername as under Elmo's control they were one of the key players to instigate the havingfitz wagon along with yos2 ( http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3547210 )

and then when iamusername took back over he quickly distanced himself from what was a surefire wagon ( http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3551990 )

saying that though he has been pretty much spot on for most readings on this game (He stated Hiraki was town in that post and even I didnt believe that).

Rhinox did try to start a wagon on hiraki during the day, but that's as much of a red herring as TOF.

Yos2 sat on the wagon pretty much so thats suspicous but his posting is consistent.

Primate was rare in posting on day 1 but when he posted he was full of thoughts and info. He only has 12 posts, but all his posts on day 2 are either prod dodges or one or two lines his only substantial post was a small breakdown of what he didnt like about Havingfitz and a meta post that was edited.

Its a strange shift from a posting style that looked at everybody

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3516511

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3504780

to suddenly pushing on one.

For the moment that shift in posting style irks me a lot and I'd like to hear something substantial and a vote is better then nothing to get it out quickly
vote:Primate

Can we also consider the hypocopping suggestion again or is it too late to be any use?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by iamausername »

Sir Bastion wrote:
Can we also consider the hypocopping suggestion again or is it too late to be any use?

Pretty much, yeah. If the seer dies tonight, there's basically no chance of a town win, so.

But then, the wolves really need to be aiming for mafia and not the seer at this point, so helping them narrow down who the seer is might actually be a good thing?

I don't know... things get really weird when town is a minority. I don't see how hypocopping would hurt, but it's entirely possible that the best move would be for the seer to just claim outright. Maybe someone else can run the numbers on that. Or maybe not, since EVERYONE ELSE IS SCUM (nearly).
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Ok...I just got a convidence boost, despiteb eing nk'd on the first night my first game just finished and we won. SO NOW I HAVE A RECORD TO PRESERVE PRESS ON TOWN!!! PRESS ON!!!
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:52 am

Post by StefanB »

Votecount:

Primate: SirBastion
Not voting: iamausername, Yosarian2, Rhinox, Primate, scooby, TheOtherFiction, funkybike1

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

Jus letting you know i'm on limited access tthis weekend.

Pretty much everyone is scum as been said. Well 2 others are town. The players i've been feeling best about are sirb for sure is own, and then on equal level after that, yos2, iama, and scooby i've felt ok about. 2 of them have to be scum though, but i'm pretty sure the other town is amongst those 3. That means by POE, all 3 of primate, tof, and funky are scum.

@sirb: tof isnt a red herring if he's mafia and not wolf.

@iama: i'd suspecct that if we lynch mafia today, the wolves would then pretty much have the greenlight to shoot the seer if they want, so maybe a seer shouldnt claim? But youre right if we lynch wolf or town i'd think theyd have to be trying to shoot mafia. Or maybe its moot and he seer has a guilty today? Even if not theyd have 2 innos is that enough to claim?

I'll read and vote after i get off my phone and back to a computer. This post was hard enough to make >.>
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:11 am

Post by iamausername »

Hm. If we lynch mafia, and wolves kill the seer, it'd be 2:2:2. Lynching either town or mafia in that situation would be a wolf win, so we'd be aiming for wolves, and we'd have seer results + mafia connections to help us out. Assuming we succeeded, it'd be 2:1:2, and the wolves would have to kill a mafia. If they succeed, it's 2:1:1, and we'd need to lynch to the wolf, then the mafia. So I guess town can win even if the seer is killed tonight, in theory.

If, on the other hand, the wolves killed a mafia instead of the seer, it'd be 3:2:1. Again, we'd have to lynch a wolf, but we'd have an extra seer result to help on that front. So yeah, I guess the first situation would be more desirable to the wolves. Hypocop gives us the same advantages as seer claiming here, but means the wolves can't get a definite seer kill, so with a mafia lynch today, hypocop is definitely best.

Now, if we lynch a wolf, it's 3:1:3, wolf must kill mafia to prevent their victory. Then it'd be 3:1:2, with another seer result. We could lynch wolf, mafia, mafia for the win OR lynch mafia. That'd make 3:1:1, wolf gonna kill the seer there making 2:1:1. Lynch wolf, then mafia. But if the seer hasn't claimed yet, wolf might miss the seer, making mucho +EV for town, especially if they manage to take out the mafia for us instead. So hypocop also maybe better for this situation.

If we somehow manage to lynch ANOTHER townie today, we're totally screwed, so let's not do that. If the seer has a guilty, they should claim. If not, hypocop. Pretty sure that's the best strategy.

Then we lynch the guilty result, obv, or if not, lynch funkybike, because there is just no way that he is town.
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:11 am

Post by funkybike1 »

If it's 2:1:1 and we lynch wolf, mafia kills a townie and it's 1:1.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 am

Post by iamausername »

I'm totally convinced that you're town now through this display of ignorance of game mechanics. Totally believable, man. Good job.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:46 am

Post by iamausername »

So wait, you're saying there are multiple scum factions in this game? What gives you that idea? Sounds like somebody's got inside information to me.

FOS: funkybike
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 am

Post by funkybike1 »

Look at the first post. It's not an impossibility.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:15 am

Post by iamausername »

not sure what i'm looking for here. all i see is a player list.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Lol @ the above posts.

In post 427, Sir Bastion wrote:obviously TOF is a red herring. No way would he be stupid enough to kill the player who was dogging him for the last 2 days.

That's kind of a bad assumption to make, a lot of scum will do exactally that.

Anyway, that only matters if we were looking for the wolf, and we're not. We really would rather lynch mafia today. If we lynch a wolf or a townie today, then the wolves need to kill a mafia tonight or else mafia wins instantly and the game is over.

Actually, a seer claim might not be a bad idea here; unless we lynch a mafia today, the wolves can't kill the seer tonight or else they lose and the mafia wins; and in fact helping the wolves kill the mafia is in the town's best interest here. Plus any information we can get at this point is good; if we screw up today, it could be game over.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 am

Post by TheOtherFiction »

I feel that if seer doesn't claim, we might as well just quit.
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:34 am

Post by TheOtherFiction »

EBWOP: Why? well let's face it, we haven't gotten rid of one antifraction. That means that the game is prety much set in favor of the anti town, right? I dunno statistics, but if the seer has two living innocents are a single guilty, I think it'd be a good idea to claim.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 440, TheOtherFiction wrote:EBWOP: Why? well let's face it, we haven't gotten rid of one antifraction. That means that the game is prety much set in favor of the anti town, right? I dunno statistics, but if the seer has two living innocents are a single guilty, I think it'd be a good idea to claim.

's worth mentioning that the seer's results aren't much use to us now, since we need to lynch mafia today, not wolf.

Still, just knowing who the seer is will help, and his results might help us later.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 433, funkybike1 wrote:If it's 2:1:1 and we lynch wolf, mafia kills a townie and it's 1:1.

Lol... this ignorance seems staged imo
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by funkybike1 »

In post 434, iamausername wrote:I'm totally convinced that you're town now through this display of ignorance of game mechanics. Totally believable, man. Good job.

In post 435, iamausername wrote:So wait, you're saying there are multiple scum factions in this game? What gives you that idea? Sounds like somebody's got inside information to me.

FOS: funkybike

Well, something like this is exactly what we should be looking at.

"WHAT THERE'S 2 SCUM FACTIONS? FUNKY IS SCUM FOR SAYING THAT!!!" Go back to post #2. Take a look at that. "3 Mafia goons... 2 Werewolves..."
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

can I point out a lot of people are talking that we
MUST
lynch scum today.

And yet no one is actually doing anything...
Scum:

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by iamausername »

We're waiting for scooby and Primate to verify that they are not seers with guilty results (I assume nobody else is, since they've all posted without claiming).

Then we're hypocopping, then we're lynching funkybike.

Problem?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

sounds like a plan. Lets stick with it and go for gold! Just looked like we had stalled for a bit there.
Scum:

scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:54 am

Post by scooby »

Vote: funkybike
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:58 am

Post by scooby »

That's not a guilty result btw, i just can't imagine any possible scenario where this guy isn't scum.

Agree with hypocopping.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 am

Post by StefanB »

Votecount:

Primate: SirBastion (L-4)
funkybike1: scooby (L-4)
Not voting: iamausername, Yosarian2, Rhinox, Primate TheOtherFiction, funkybike1

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Edit, because I fogot the countdown

Return to “Completed Open Games”