Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1098, Amrun wrote:I've made better cases, but I hate this game so much that any time spent here is time that annoys me so I don't want to. And my level of convinction is not as high as I would like it to be, except that certain players are town.

oh so your excuse for shit cases is you're annoyed. i'm annoyed you're not lynched but i try and keep my chin up!
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1100, Amrun wrote:Joke's on you, asshole.

^ Fruit Basket (1) - Amrun

yeah, amrun thinks I'm scum guys. she really does. just look how scummy she thinks I am.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

also your continual RAILING against me as some sort of fucking cunt while going around calling people retards and assholes is pissing me off. whatever i'm off for a while.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1102, Fruit Basket wrote:
In post 1100, Amrun wrote:Joke's on you, asshole.

^ Fruit Basket (1) - Amrun

yeah, amrun thinks I'm scum guys. she really does. just look how scummy she thinks I am.

That doesn't even make sense. What are you trying to say?

I'm at the point in the game where I could make town or scum cases for almost anyone in the game, especially my top two suspects. I hate that point in the game, and I don't bother making cases during it, because they aren't truly genuine.

I think that of the people remaining, jerobbo and you (FB) are the most likely to be scum. But I've had leanings both ways at different times for you guys, and I hate that feeling of not being quite sure. I can't make myself sure, and building cases only compounds this for me. I know myself as a player for the most part, and I know this. It's one of the major components of my current frustrations.

I had that conviction on C_P day 1. Bvoigt made a good case before I had the time to, though it mostly expanded on things I mentioned, and I was busy, so I let myself be a little lazy.

Since TS replaced in, that conviction is gone.

The closest thing I have to that is the conviction that SH is town, but that only helps tangentially.

What helps is dialoguing and bouncing ideas off, and Equinox is prime pickings for this. I would really like her to catch up on this game.

None of that changes the fact that you're being a excessively rude and you're doing it on purpose, which is the most annoying thing of all. It's a big part of why I no longer like this game and it's bled off in my interactions with other people, which I regret. I said several things this game which I regret.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:37 am

Post by pidgey »

That reaction is pretty townie, to be honest.

Ugh
-----------------
Sup
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

this is really town Anyún guys

I've been scumbuddies with her in the past and know when she's town.

I made this promise in the second post of mine

In post 596, Twistedspoon wrote:
3) because I can read you well Anyún. Very well indeed. By the end of Day 2 I assure you I'll know if you're scum or not.

now I know
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by bvoigt »

UNVOTE: jerobbo
VOTE: Equinox

Give us some content. Also, you should vote jerobbo.

@Twistedspoon in #1060: In your experience, is intentionally avoiding their buddies something scum tend to do? I'd say I've also had limited interactions with Equinox, pidgey, and probably a couple of others.

At the point when I voted NS, there was a wagon growing on him. So I did an ISO read and found that it was devoid of content. Because of that low amount of content, there wasn't a whole lot I could say that hadn't been brought up already. I did add a minor point here.

In post 1061, jerobbo wrote:
In post 969, Equinox wrote:I need 6 people to tell me they're going to lynch me unless I methodically run down all 39 pages of this thread by Friday evening PST.

Seriously. I'm running in circles at this point, and it looks like I'm going to be useless until I actually sit down and reread this thread in light of flip.

So somebody who knows Equinox, is it normal that he keeps making posts like this or what?

Cause right now it feels like you're trying to avoid attention by coasting along, going missing, coming back and not actually making any analysis? It's a bit annoying, to be quite honest.

You're either scum or completely useless to the Town..

Unvote, vote Equinox

I think jerobbo has again changed styles in his attempt to appear town. After being "99% certain" that Amrun was scum, it doesn't make sense for a townie with such as strong read to change tactics and go after a lurker. Furthermore, this is an "easy" sort of vote for scum to make. Lurking and promising to catchup is not a scumtell. Just look at this guy. (He posted no content for two weeks, and then came in and randomly hammered me without having read the thread. :shifty: ) However, it's rare that anyone will criticize a lurker vote (except for me, but I never get any support for this kind of case).

@jerobbo in #1077: The latter two of those quotes say absolutely nothing concrete. The first one is somewhat valid, but I'm not sure how well anyone can tell the difference between someone's scum and town language, especially when they don't have experience with the player.

I'm still not supporting an Amrun lynch.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

AW MAN THAT GUY

I was so mad in the moment but he helped me get the lynch I wanted <3
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by bvoigt »

You had no case on me. :P

In other news, I have a 17-player Large Normal in signups, if anyone would like to join.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

You know what? I didn't.

BUT I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE SCUM SINCE DAY 1 AND I FINALLY GOT YOU LYNCHED
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by ScreamingHawk »

See #1089 re how many times I asked Amrun on the C_P 'case'. Reading from pg 42 again tomorrow
"ScreamingHawk just doesn't understand logic. It's quite apparent, really." - Hiraki
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Lynch my if I don't contribute in the next 24 hours
To be clear: quack
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by fatlikepig »

Amrun is pretty much town in my books. I'm not sure why Equi is copping so much flak for being delayed on analysis; I'm not inclined to believe that his claim of being busy is false.

Quil, on the other hand...
Sproink!
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Quilford »

Ssssh. Things are coming, soonish. When I don't pass out from lack of sleep on the bus.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 1107, bvoigt wrote:
@Twistedspoon in #1060: In your experience, is intentionally avoiding their buddies something scum tend to do? I'd say I've also had limited interactions with Equinox, pidgey, and probably a couple of others.

At the point when I voted NS,
there was a wagon growing on him
. So I did an ISO read and found that it was devoid of content. Because of that low amount of content, there wasn't a whole lot I could say that hadn't been brought up already. I did add a minor point here.

looking at the bold you voted NS because there was a wagon? :neutral:
or was it because he was "devoid of content" which I also find hard to believe from a non-myslynching point of view of DJ, C_P, Kondi, Trekker and Quilf had all done zilch

it still seems to me like you were riding a myslynch and look one of the worst on the wagon

and yes, scum do tend to distance to prevent connections being drawn between them
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by jerobbo »

In post 1107, bvoigt wrote:

I think jerobbo has again changed styles in his attempt to appear town. After being "99% certain" that Amrun was scum, it doesn't make sense for a townie with such as strong read to change tactics and go after a lurker. Furthermore, this is an "easy" sort of vote for scum to make. Lurking and promising to catchup is not a scumtell. Just look at this guy. (He posted no content for two weeks, and then came in and randomly hammered me without having read the thread. :shifty: ) However, it's rare that anyone will criticize a lurker vote (except for me, but I never get any support for this kind of case).

@jerobbo in #1077: The latter two of those quotes say absolutely nothing concrete. The first one is somewhat valid, but I'm not sure how well anyone can tell the difference between someone's scum and town language, especially when they don't have experience with the player.

I'm still not supporting an Amrun lynch.

No offence but I feel like you're not reading the thread again - I wasn't "going after a lurker". Equinox specifically said people need to vote for him before he'll post any content sooooo I voted for him? I figured others would do the same and then he'd be forced to post some stuff. However nobody did and you all seem to have this thing where you 100% know each others playstyle (bullshit) and won't vote for each other, so I put my vote back to Amrun because that's who we should be lynching today.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

After the 29th misspelling of my name, please feel free to just call me jer.

Currently in
games. Completed
games. See my wiki for details.
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by jerobbo »

P.S bvoigt - it's exactly what you just did. So you think you're scum?? Bizarre post.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by jerobbo »

In post 1110, Amrun wrote:You know what? I didn't.

:o

For someone who is so keen on people having concrete reasons and explaining reasons for votes this is a strange thing to say
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1118, jerobbo wrote:
In post 1110, Amrun wrote:You know what? I didn't.

:o

For someone who is so keen on people having concrete reasons and explaining reasons for votes this is a strange thing to say

Having a case that doesn't compels others =/= not having reasons for your vote.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by jerobbo »

But that's exactly what I have. Reasons for my vote that you happen to not agree with.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

You may have reasons, but you haven't expressed them.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by jerobbo »

In post 1084, jerobbo wrote:
In post 1082, Amrun wrote:What language I'm using? Examples of style? How is that language and style indicative of being scum?

Ok, very briefly.

When I read your ISO, you're generally quite calm and articulate until somebody posts their suspicions of you that you can't (or won't) answer then you get all ragey and your language becomes much more emotive. It's classic of a guilty person or someone hiding something. Best example of this is 991.

By the way, I just read your ISO again and earlier you said I was definitely town then when I put it out there that I'm pretty confident you're scum with some reasons other than the associative tells, you change your mind and decide I'm scum - that stinks.

Like I've said, people are either going to see this or not - it's quite obvious to me and it seems like SK picked up on it as well. Just surprised no-one else get's scummy vibes from your posts.

As for these not being good reasons, you simply give "gut and meta" for your reasons earlier in this very same guy, so your questioning of my reasons is a little hypocritical I have to say.

For the last time, those are my reasons the fact that you don't agree with him does not make them any less real. You can also add in the whole "you're all retards, this game sucks I'm taking my ball home" shit as well, because that stinks.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Equinox »

Hey.

Look.

It's a post.

Vote: SleepyKrew

I'm not joining the Amrun, Fruit Basket, or jerobbo wagons. You lot are town. I don't know about bvoigt and fatlikepig yet; as much as I'd like to examine them now, I'm barely awake at the moment and would really like to go back to sleep. I should be able to read up on them and do my own reading of the Nobody Special wagon like I promised a week or so ago when I get home tomorrow, since I have a short day and this is the only game I'm doing tomorrow. Kill me if I don't and stuff.

What I do know however is SleepyKrew is scummy as shit. Looking forward to that golden post in < 24 hours.

At this point, I agree with Twistedspoon that it's more prudent to look on the Nobody Special wagon for scum. Even if there's scum off-wagon, it's pretty much guaranteed that there's at least one on the wagon, whereas we don't have that guarantee looking off-wagon. If any of you read the Team Mafia run of White Flag Mafia, this is similar to LlamaFluff's reasoning right after we lynched DrippingGoofball-scum on Day 1; look for scum on the wagon because at least one was bound to have bussed her.

Fruit Basket, jerobbo, and SleepyKrew: Thoughts on Twistedspoon? Thoughts on his argument for Amrun-town? This question goes double if you've played with Amrun before.

In post 1087, fatlikepig wrote:To be honest, not really. In one of my recent newbie games, two players never spoke to each other, and one of them was town. Given how little bv's talked until recently, I don't think, from an objective POV, that it's all that suspect.

How would you describe bvoigt's interactions with you?

In post 1062, Amrun wrote:Okay, so you sort of retracted it, but in a way that's silly. Maybe they didn't notice. Maybe FB argued vigorously for you to be dead, but their partners overruled. Maybe they didn't react to it with instant death like you thought they would.

I'd be very surprised if Fruit Basket didn't notice. I made a point of separating the post where I FoSed them from everything else I posted before Day 1 ended to make sure everyone saw it. I don't think Fruit Basket would have been overruled; I'm confident in the identity of one of the heads, and that head hates getting into an argument with me whenever s/he thinks or knows I'm of opposite alignment. I'm sure s/he would have made a convincing case for killing me. Could s/he be WIFOMing me by leaving me alive, knowing I could change my read on this basis? Sure, I suppose, but there isn't a reason I can discern that justifies shooting [J] over me in that case.

Also, jerobbo isn't scum. His argument with you is textbook tunneling, and I'm fairly sure it's town tunneling because otherwise he's just setting himself up if he's wrong (and I think he's wrong). His case is vague and depends on people being able to match thought patterns with him, which isn't a case scum like to build because it's not a persuasive case; it's more a case designed to find town, even if the objective is to lynch someone else. Also, scum need to be convincing, and they need to look good when they build cases. jerobbo doesn't fit that profile.

Spoiler:
In post 1090, Fruit Basket wrote:
In post 1072, Amrun wrote:Maybe it's because the level of play for my last White Flag was so very high.

LOL

Hey, now. I take exception to this. Just because a bunch of townies decided it would be fun times to eat each other alive doesn't mean the level of play wasn't comparatively high. (Besides, the reason we lost was because I was a dumbass, not because town played poorly.)
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

you can just call me 'he', my masculinity is there for all to see.

twistedspoon replaced cp who i thought was town, so he's probably town. i don't really care about his opinion on amrun, since i have probably skimmed/read/seen most of her games on ms so my meta knowledge is pretty good, so that doesn't strike a chord. i'm going to re-read anyway though b/c i'm not as sure as i'm pretending to be (<_<) and her 1104 looks better than anything she's posted so far in the game.

i am more than intimately aware of the last white flag. i read along and hated every second of it <_<

Return to “Completed Open Games”