jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 am

Post by jerobbo »

I love it, you're basically sitting there saying "people who vote for me are retarded" - brilliant. That may stop some people from voting you because they care what people think about them, I hope it won't work on anyone here.

And uhh my suspicions aren't purely based on associative tells - that's how it started and since then you've just made yourself look more and more scummy.

Is the NS thing some kind of joke or did you really just call the playerlist retarded and then twice talk about someone who was lynched on day 1? Wow..
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

After the 29th misspelling of my name, please feel free to just call me jer.

Currently in
games. Completed
games. See my wiki for details.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Amrun »

When I asked the mod to prod him, I forgot because I was in a hurry and realized after and left it for the lulz. When I talked about him just now, I didn't forget, but being dead makes him not post, so.

Your suspicions are actually based 100% associative tells. All you've offered is that we engineered some stupid argument, and then refused to explain how. You won't explain anything.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:59 am

Post by jerobbo »

No, no, no. As I've said several times, that's what got me started thinking you could be scum, since then, you've very generously confirmed it for me (and I was hoping others, but I guess only a couple of other people see it - it must just be the retards!)

jerobbo wrote:
Btw Amrun, I love post 991 Calling me stupid, talking about crazy theories and terrible, terrible reads. It's a classic post from a guilty person using that kind of language.

jerobbo wrote:
There is no mislynch wagon and I've had my "own reasons" for suspecting Amrun since, again, my first post in the game. A lot of things I've raised are scummy. Amrun's conduct as a whole is scummy and I'm not the only one who sees that.

jerobbo wrote:
Generally I would say no.

But I've read through this game fully twice and it's a tough one. There's very little to go on from most people. However it has then lead to Amrun's recent posts which have pretty much confirmed things for me.

That's just what I found in a brief look now, I'm not justifying myself to scum any more than that. If that is 100% based on associative tells then well, colour me confused. But then I am just a retard so what the hell do I know!

The fact that you call the most useless player in the game so far the only competent player is just lol. Add to that, the most retarded thing that's happened in the thread so far is you forgetting an innocent was lynched on Day 1 (I don't care if it was cause you were "in a hurry" Ever hear the phrase, " people in glass houses...."
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Amrun »

Those are vague aspersions. Not one of those are reasons. Well, I'll grant you the thing about post 991, though I disagree with it. That's what you don't seem to get. Saying that you have other reasons and that I'm scummy doesn't show your reasons or say why I'm scummy. Just like saying the argument could be distancing doesn't show that this could actually be true.

Honestly, I shouldn't be going around calling people retards, but I've been frustrated with this game. So, apologies for that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:07 am

Post by jerobbo »

I agree, they aren't brilliant reasons, but as you've said yourself this game is frustrating and it's the best I've got. I have a couple of reasons, backed up by some gut and general overall feeling.

And it's fine, I don't take anything personally it's just a game :)
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Amrun »

But they aren't reasons. You need to EXPLAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN. That's the main reason I think you're scum. Townies can be wrong, but they can also explain why they think the random dumb shit they think.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:23 am

Post by jerobbo »

I have explained, the language you're using and the general style of your posts strikes me as a guilty person. I'm not the only person who sees it and to be perfectly honest I'm a little baffled why everyone else doesn't.

Don't feel like explaining any more than that is going to help, people are either going to see it too or not. It's not up to me to spoonfeed people information. I don't know how it works here but when I play elsewhere it's much better for people to see things themselves rather than be told what to think by someone else.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Amrun »

What language I'm using? Examples of style? How is that language and style indicative of being scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

the fact amrun is getting away with this because of her 'rep' is sickening. grow a fucking set of balls and lynch her.
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 am

Post by jerobbo »

In post 1082, Amrun wrote:What language I'm using? Examples of style? How is that language and style indicative of being scum?

Ok, very briefly.

When I read your ISO, you're generally quite calm and articulate until somebody posts their suspicions of you that you can't (or won't) answer then you get all ragey and your language becomes much more emotive. It's classic of a guilty person or someone hiding something. Best example of this is 991.

By the way, I just read your ISO again and earlier you said I was definitely town then when I put it out there that I'm pretty confident you're scum with some reasons other than the associative tells, you change your mind and decide I'm scum - that stinks.

Like I've said, people are either going to see this or not - it's quite obvious to me and it seems like SK picked up on it as well. Just surprised no-one else get's scummy vibes from your posts.

As for these not being good reasons, you simply give "gut and meta" for your reasons earlier in this very same guy, so your questioning of my reasons is a little hypocritical I have to say.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1062, Amrun wrote:Okay, so you sort of retracted it, but in a way that's silly. Maybe they didn't notice. Maybe FB argued vigorously for you to be dead, but their partners overruled. Maybe they didn't react to it with instant death like you thought they would.

^here's amrun trying to undermine a town read btw. you're resorting to hypotheticals like me not reading the thread as a reason to why equinox should have a scum read on me. i heard this is scummy, btw (from amrun herself)
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:41 am

Post by jerobbo »

In post 1068, Equinox wrote:Part of the reason I'm stalling is that I'm busy during the day but can't stay awake long enough during the night to actually do anything significant, hence my stating that I'd replace out if I wasn't able to contribute soon. I find that asking people to pressure me helps sometimes, which was why I did that.

Well are you going to contribute or replace out? Amrun is obviously counting on you not to vote for her since you two are friends or whatever. So if you're not gonna read the thread then it would be better for us to get someone else in?

Anyway, back to Amrun.

Unvote, vote Amrun
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 am

Post by fatlikepig »

TS wrote:but you admit it's suspect that neither of you have even mentioned each other?

To be honest, not really. In one of my recent newbie games, two players never spoke to each other, and one of them was town. Given how little bv's talked until recently, I don't think, from an objective POV, that it's all that suspect.
Sproink!
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

we're not in a newbie game anymore

still reads as distancing to me for now
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

Spoiler:
In post 65, Amrun wrote:
In post 11, Cross_Pollination wrote:Remind me why we're all voting for him already someone?

This is an awkward post and stands out to me the most so far.

VOTE: cross pollination

SleepyKrew is town.

Don't worry about Kondi; he'll flake anyway.

I'm v/la, but I wanted to show up here so I wasn't totally absent early game. I should be mostly back tomorrow evening.

In post 74, Amrun wrote:Not seeing what you're seeing as scummy. He's trying to generate content. Some of it is reaching, sure, but it's page 3.

The reason they're saying c_p is town is because he objected to the early policy wagon, like, hey, why is this guy scummy?

I think it was awkward, though, and that scum would never be like "hell yeah we should lynch this guy on page 1 and I won't look totally scummy for pushing this!"

In post 82, Amrun wrote:I don't know his experience level, but I'm aware that he looks a little newbish. I don't think he's townish; I think he leans slightly scummy, but null at best.

It is the WHOLE post, so how does it fit with the rest of itself? What? I don't think it looks natural.

p-edit: Null. NS' alignment will come with time, as it always does.

p-edit a million (forgot to post): C_P, can you tell me your previous mafia experience?

In post 273, Amrun wrote:Cautious at first, but quick to vote later. c_p's posts just don't feel genuine. I've said as much before, but I'll say it again.

In post 443, Amrun wrote:
In post 429, SleepyKrew wrote:Equinox, this is about SH right?
Look, he's making two mutually exclusive arguments:
1. I fully intended to vote flp
2. I didn't actually vote flp so I'm not accountable

Have you never thought you did something when you didn't? I have.

I'm inclined to think SH is town as of right now.

Disappointed by no wagon on C_P.

NS isn't the worst lynch but C_P is far better.

In post 573, Amrun wrote:THERE SHOULD BE A COUNTERWAGON AND IT SHOULD BE C_P

In post 583, Amrun wrote:
In post 581, ScreamingHawk wrote:Actually I'm going to be keeping Amrun in mind regardless. Could be going for brownie points for not lynching town, assuming he knows who town is (i.e. he is scum)

You're so newb it's painful.

I'm not defending NS; at deadline, I will certainly vote for him. I see no reason to rush the day until then.

I have no reasons against an NS lynch. This has been pretty clear.

I've also pretty clearly demonstrated why I think c_p is scummy. The best explanation out there is bvoigt's, which I talked about somewhat extensively.

No one thinks it's a towntell except fruit basket maybe, and he's simply wrong.

HERE'S AMRUN'S PUSH ON CP DAY 1. HER FIRST 3 POSTS AND MAYBE FOUR MORE. WOW SHE SURE TRIED TO GET A FUCKING WAGON GOING. NOPE, NO SHE DIDN'T. there's literally no conviction in this scumread at all. how anyone can think different is fucking insane. but hey there's no reason why amrun is scummy. her fucking blatant bullshit makes me angry.

we've already shown her stance on NS is absolute scum garbage.

'he's a crap wagon'
'she might vote him'
'he should defend himself, that won't save him'
'she would vote him at deadline'

then she comes out today ignoring the fact she found him scummy (well you were fucking willing to vote him, so um?) and calls the wagon crap as a way to conveniently vote me. bullshit.

Fruit Basket not only committed the scumtell I noted there, but pushed Nobody Special waaaaay too hard in my opinion for what amounted to very little. Had NS been scum, FB would have been definitely town. NS being town throws a wrench in.

OH LOOK AN AMRUN READ LACKING ANY FUCKING CONVICTION. it 'throws a wrench' into things, what the fuck does that mean jesus christ. she literally doesn't care who's lynched as long as it's not her. she's scum.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1072, Amrun wrote:Maybe it's because the level of play for my last White Flag was so very high.

LOL
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1090, Fruit Basket wrote:
In post 1072, Amrun wrote:Maybe it's because the level of play for my last White Flag was so very high.

LOL

Comparitively, yes?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

LOL
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Amrun »

I know you're hiding your shit just so you can be an asshole and all, but that's not really up for debate. It's a fact.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:09 am

Post by pidgey »

Wow new posts.

Anyway amrun is not looking too good in my book since a while back, she, quil and fatlikepig are the scummiest players to me, followed by maybe bvoigt.

Wouldn't be opposed to an amrun lynch. Prefer fat or quil though.

Also I really dislike the way Equi behaved on the last page... so you are not gonna be playing today and are useless town, at best? Ugh. I dunno, that looks scummy to me.
-----------------
Sup
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Amrun »

I hate this game.

If I were the type of person to replace out, I would do it now.

If you think I'm scum, lynch me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1078, Amrun wrote:Those are vague aspersions

this pretty much sums up what you've done today you kettle.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Amrun »

Nope.jpg
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Amrun »

I've made better cases, but I hate this game so much that any time spent here is time that annoys me so I don't want to. And my level of convinction is not as high as I would like it to be, except that certain players are town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1095, Amrun wrote:I hate this game.

If I were the type of person to replace out, I would do it now.

If you think I'm scum, lynch me.

we are. try and keep up. i'm sure you're upset, you think 'how the fuck did this retard catch me?' but it happens, to the best of us. you just drew a scum pm amrun. that's all. it doesn't make you a bad person, just scum.

also your BLATANTLY FAKE appeal to emotion is in the words of MOI 'noted'

Return to “Completed Open Games”