Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by ScreamingHawk »

Top three: bvoigt, jerrobbo, and quil.
In no particular order.

Quilford probably being my most likely at this point because of lack of content (aware my content is also lacking). But he's made so many false promises to post content. Still waiting for that 'later' after his bvoigt vote.

I'm not sold on the Amrun scum, but please calm the language. It was getting a bit intense at some points and mod-kills for direct attacks etc. Don't want that now do we.
"ScreamingHawk just doesn't understand logic. It's quite apparent, really." - Hiraki
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Look at dat cat.
To be clear: quack
ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by ScreamingHawk »

Meow. Who are your top 3 at this point SK?
"ScreamingHawk just doesn't understand logic. It's quite apparent, really." - Hiraki
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Maybe it's Amrun/TS/bvoigt just like I said 5 posts ago.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 1148, Amrun wrote:oh my god i literally forgot quilford was in this game

lynch him?

no

I've said why we shouldn't :/
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 1152, ScreamingHawk wrote:Meow. Who are your top 3 at this point SK?

asking sk for his top 3 is as useful as rolling a dice. It's utterly random from all you can tell

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

yeah, as well as quilford being the first to make a reads list, which I find an inherantly town thought I found http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3557101 reasonable to not lynch him today.

besides, he was off the wagon. For the last time it makes no sense to lynch someone off of the wagon at first. The probability is far lower, if any at all

~Screwtape
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by fatlikepig »

TS, you seem to think that all 3 scum were on the NS wagon at the moment. Given that the setup is White Flag, don't you think that chances are that at least one, if not two, scum were on different wagons?
Sproink!
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Quilford »

okay okay guys!!!

reads. let's do them.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1155, Twistedspoon wrote:
In post 1152, ScreamingHawk wrote:Meow. Who are your top 3 at this point SK?

asking sk for his top 3 is as useful as rolling a dice. It's utterly random from all you can tell

Ad to the hom. And a lie.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Quilford »

Okay, so, first: I haven't been really enthusiastic for this game because it's filled with newbies who are using newbie scumtells on me. And it's stupid because this is the way I play as town (lazily, backseat driver). Sorry for my inactivity.

Without further ado...

Town (S to W)

bvoigt
(initially had a kind of inexplicable scumread on him but I've found myself sharing his reactions and thoughts, especially around the NS lynch and [J] hammer... moreover, I don't think a [J] kill makes sense coming from him)

Fruit Basket
(general reactions, tone, etc.)

SleepyKrew
(same as fruit basket. REALLY REALLY NEED TO META SK, SELF. NO FORGETTING)

Equinox
(i relate to him in my lurking and think we're both town because of it, but unlike me when he hasn't been lurking he's been providing good content. gut twitches a little because he wasn't killed night 1 and also because of his call for people to lynch him if he doesn't stop lurking, but he can stay town for now)

Null

Amrun
(defence of NS nullified by forgetting he's dead -- something I would think scum are more likely to do than town -- but general language tells (like those from FB conversations), and rageposting (#697) secure a spot on the townier side of null.)

Twistedspoon
(his opening post seemed like good ol' obvtown twisted, but all his posts past them have contained minimal scumhunting. i feel that he's just rehashing the information from his catchup post to give the illusion of content, especially when he's defending players ie amrun. his scumreads have also changed, but he hasn't explained why ie fatlikepig. plus his odd stance on me earlier on would put him on my scum list, but i got an inexplicable townish read on his predecessor, so he can just be null leaning scum for now)

jerobbo
(didn't like DonJosh, don't like him, but my gut is screaming that I'm wrong, so jerobbo can sit on the scum/null chair)

fatlikepig
(oh shit not another null read goshdarnit -- i have meta on this guy but can't decide whether he's conforming to it or not. note to self: check out fat's newbie games)

Scum (S to W)

pidgey
(just total raw newb here, using typical newb scumtells against me -- and i am a very easy target for newbs. one of the reasons i really lost interest in this game, tbh. the fact that his reads have changed very little worries me)

ScreamingHawk
(post rate dropped heavily after the NS lynch... his blind tunnelling on it plus general absence around the lynch itself gives me bad vibes.)

Oshi-- all my scum reads are newbs. Not sure whether I'm doin' it wrong or not.
VOTE: ScreamingHawk
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:21 am

Post by Amrun »

ScreamingHawk is literally the only person in this game who is definitely not scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:50 am

Post by bvoigt »

In post 1115, Twistedspoon wrote:
In post 1107, bvoigt wrote:
@Twistedspoon in #1060: In your experience, is intentionally avoiding their buddies something scum tend to do? I'd say I've also had limited interactions with Equinox, pidgey, and probably a couple of others.

At the point when I voted NS,
there was a wagon growing on him
. So I did an ISO read and found that it was devoid of content. Because of that low amount of content, there wasn't a whole lot I could say that hadn't been brought up already. I did add a minor point here.

looking at the bold you voted NS because there was a wagon? :neutral:
or was it because he was "devoid of content" which I also find hard to believe from a non-myslynching point of view of DJ, C_P, Kondi, Trekker and Quilf had all done zilch

Did I say that's why I voted him? I think it's pretty clear what I meant-- I did an ISO read because of the growing wagon. I find this a scummy twisting of words.

In post 1116, jerobbo wrote:No offence but I feel like you're not reading the thread again - I wasn't "going after a lurker". Equinox specifically said people need to vote for him before he'll post any content sooooo I voted for him? I figured others would do the same and then he'd be forced to post some stuff. However nobody did and you all seem to have this thing where you 100% know each others playstyle (bullshit) and won't vote for each other, so I put my vote back to Amrun because that's who we should be lynching today.

Sorry, my bad...your vote made it look sincere, rather than a vote like mine which was just to get some content. But in my eyes, my previous case still stands.

UNVOTE: Equinox
VOTE: jerobbo

@Quilford: Can you explain what gave you a scumread on me? And as Amrun alluded to, what do you think of the towntells SH has given off?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:33 am

Post by pidgey »

Quil- So i gotta give you a free pass all game to be town?

You are probably scum so thats ok. And btw, my scumreads have changed quite a bit.

Still happy lynching you or fatlikepig.
-----------------
Sup
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:58 am

Post by jerobbo »

I still think Amrun is the top lynch today.

After that I would be semi-happy with FB, bvoigt or fat. Although Quil just added himself to the list, not posting, blaiming it on 'newbies' (I love that, 'if you think I'm scum you're such a newbie') then posting a shit analysis post and voting the one person who pretty much everyone else thinks is Town. You're either scum or worthless Town (by your own admission)

A no lynch seems like it would be a bad idea at this stage.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

After the 29th misspelling of my name, please feel free to just call me jer.

Currently in
games. Completed
games. See my wiki for details.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Equinox »

SleepyKrew needs to die.

I'm serious.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:20 am

Post by pidgey »

We have few real days to come up with a lynch..
-----------------
Sup
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Equinox »

Flash wagon get!
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

Answer my earlier questions, Ekwee.

Link me to 3 posts that make SleepyKrew scum.
Link me to 3 day 1 posts that make Amrun town.
Link me to 3 posts by pidgey you find interesting.

Hop, hop slacker!

No @ Quilford votes, btw. Read his ISO, read Equinox's reasons as to why he's town, look at TS' reasons in his latest post.

Mod: votecount plz
ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 am

Post by ScreamingHawk »

In post 1160, Quilford wrote:Oshi-- all my scum reads are newbs. Not sure whether I'm doin' it wrong or not.
VOTE: ScreamingHawk

You're doing it wrong.

Also it seems none of your scum reads are on anyone elses top scum lists. Any reason for that?
As for the dropped post rate, I was V/LA for exams and have just started a new job this week so that's a bit busy.

If that's your only reasoning on me, why not point at SK? His post rate had dropped worse than mine as far as I can see.

Also noting myself and pidgy were the only two to put you in our scum reads. A little suspicious to then point us. (Amrun kinda also but that was random one line and vote).

I'm happy for your lynch but will wait for VC before moving my vote.
ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 am

Post by ScreamingHawk »

In post 1165, Equinox wrote:SleepyKrew needs to die.

I'm serious.

Where's that golden post you promised within 24 hours back in #1123?
ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:55 am

Post by ScreamingHawk »

In post 1163, pidgey wrote:Quil- So i gotta give you a free pass all game to be town?

You are probably scum so thats ok.

And I'm assuming this is some kind of typo. Letting scum live is OK?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 1168, Fruit Basket wrote:Answer my earlier questions, Ekwee.

Link me to 3 posts that make SleepyKrew scum.
Link me to 3 day 1 posts that make Amrun town.
Link me to 3 posts by pidgey you find interesting.

*raises eyebrows*

Okay. Here's why SleepyKrew is scum. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't being at least a bit facetious with this answer, but I really do think he's scum. His push for Amrun so far has been scummy; he's using his tunneling to avoid saying anything useful in the thread, and the other reads he's mentioned so far today are out of left field. I think Twistedspoon has a point when he said that SleepyKrew was pulling names out of a hat for reads.

I'll answer your question about Amrun when I get on my desktop computer, since that's where my Day 1 notes are and I can't really dig too deep right now for reasons mentioned below.

I am not answering your third question because that's a useless question. I don't care if pidgey's posts are "interesting," only how his posts indicate his alignment and what his reads are. Right now, my opinion is that pidgey is town. What were you hoping to get out of this question?

You can answer this after I've posted about Amrun, but why did you want
three
posts, specifically? Generally, people ask for posts that show X and Y are Z as opposed to an arbitrary number.

In post 1170, ScreamingHawk wrote:Where's that golden post you promised within 24 hours back in #1123?

I run on Valve time!

No, seriously, what happened was I didn't get to this thread on Tuesday due to me taking care of school issues longer than I'd anticipated, and I decided to go to sleep early rather than stay up for another night. The golden post is coming before the end of the Day, but I have other priorities right now. I'm not failing my courses or any projects for a Mafia game.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:25 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 1162, bvoigt wrote:
In post 1115, Twistedspoon wrote:
In post 1107, bvoigt wrote:
@Twistedspoon in #1060: In your experience, is intentionally avoiding their buddies something scum tend to do? I'd say I've also had limited interactions with Equinox, pidgey, and probably a couple of others.

At the point when I voted NS,
there was a wagon growing on him
. So I did an ISO read and found that it was devoid of content. Because of that low amount of content, there wasn't a whole lot I could say that hadn't been brought up already. I did add a minor point here.

looking at the bold you voted NS because there was a wagon? :neutral:
or was it because he was "devoid of content" which I also find hard to believe from a non-myslynching point of view of DJ, C_P, Kondi, Trekker and Quilf had all done zilch

Did I say that's why I voted him? I think it's pretty clear what I meant-- I did an ISO read because of the growing wagon. I find this a scummy twisting of words.
or maybe I needed clarification which is what I was looking for since you provided no reasons at the time
In post 1157, fatlikepig wrote:TS, you seem to think that all 3 scum were on the NS wagon at the moment. Given that the setup is White Flag, don't you think that chances are that at least one, if not two, scum were on different wagons?

I have only indicated 2 people I would like to lynch today. Where the third scum lies I am unsure but due to my town reads on all the people off of the wagon i am resigned to assume he is on the wagon as well unless I am wrong about one of my town reads
Tbh, If i'm right about the two who give me the scum reads then it doesn't really matter who no.3 is does it?

SK looks good though
In post 1160, Quilford wrote:
Twistedspoon
(his opening post seemed like good ol' obvtown twisted, but all his posts past them have contained minimal scumhunting.

seriously, I have a lot of bad words going through my head right now which I'm tempted to rage with. If you can just walk in here and say I have done zilchers the past 20 pages when I've given my all and poured hours into ISos and analysis that's all I can give then I may as well just go now.
You have some nerve!

~Screwtape

Return to “Completed Open Games”