Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:52 am

Post by Dodgy »

Sorry guys, was busy picking up hookers in this crazy car!
Random Vote: Delvar
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:13 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Well I think Mariyta's little blow job monkeys are funny, even if they are a little creepy.
Unvote

Vote: Primate
for suggesting a bandwagon, starting one and then sitting back to enjoy the action.
Smells to me.
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Mariyta said
Yes, and every game I play, nearly right off the bat, people say I look scummy.
Every game?
I played in your last game and no one thought you were scum, so why the plea that people always think you're scummy?
Maybe there is something in your statement that needs closer attention.
As for Atticus, you're very defensive, could be a normal reation to being picked out of the crowd, not sure yet.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Oh and @ Spamwise, why do you think Corun is so scummy?
A statement like that surely deserves some explanation, especially when you want it noted that you were the one that pointed it out.
As for your vote on Mariyta, now saying that it was an attempt at humour is piffle!
All you wrote was Vote Mariyta, no joke in there, unless I'm missing something?
I suspect you voted her, and when people started standing up for her and attacking atticus, you back tracked by saying it was humour because you didn't want to stand out as one of the people that voted her.
However, I am always suspicious of you, so I'm trying to put this to the back of my mind, however hard it is.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Yes @ Mariyta, you were the only player in that game that I trusted.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:42 pm

Post by Dodgy »

In fact, I protected you the first night :D
Anyway.... back to the game in hand.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:45 am

Post by Dodgy »

@Coron, sorry mate, I was tired :wink:
@ Spamwise, ok, now you have explained your reasons for voting Coron, I get it.
@ChannelDelibird, you could see it that I am trying to get into Mariyta's good books but what reason do I have to do so?
Its not like she has accused me of anything, I was merely chatting with her about our last encounter, which was just a few days ago, as I brought it up in reference to her saying that people always think she is scummy, hence I said, in our last game no one did, hence her statement wasn't exactly correct.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:27 pm

Post by Dodgy »

This is all very well and good and maybe Atticus is scum, although if I'm honest, he doesn't give me the scum vibe, just someone that is in a corner but what is happening with the people that arn't posting?
This is the one thing that really pisses me off with Mafia games, SO often, the scum just sit back and don't post and the only people that get picked off are the ones that bother to post.
Stay with the Atticus vote but please people, keep your eyes on the lurkers!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:45 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Well either that or they are just bloody lurking!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:05 am

Post by Dodgy »

Yeah, take your pick Yosarian but I say we start with Erotomachia, he hasn't posted since the 3rd!
Welcome DG, I read your posts and was impressed. I too have a gut feeling about Spamwise and you brought up the same points that I had earlier.
@ Atticus, I should have said, keep your votes on Atticus if you want but don't forget about the lurkers too!
You may well be scum Atticus and I'm not going to argue with the majority cos maybe they have seen something in you that I havn't but for now, I am going to
Unvote
, re read and then decide who to vote.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ita amazing what happens when peole start talking about lynching lurkers! LOL :lol:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, Ive read all the arguments and I can see why DGB thought Spamwise suspicious but as for the so called definate link between him and Coron, that doesn't seem so definate to me.
Sure scum do attack each other but to say it with such certainty, is a tad strong at this stage, although I do see what you are saying because of Spamise's declaration that he wanted it noted that he was the one to point out that Coron is scum.
My gut feeling tells me to vote for Spamwise but I am loathed to do it because I always think Spamwise is scum and I'm not sure if I can trust my judgement when it comes to him. I also think Coron is very suspicious although I don't see any eveidence that Spamwise and Coron are in partnership.
I'm stumped children, I can't decide who to vote but when I do, I am very happy as always in every game to put the last vote on someone.
Can't be doing with all this bull shit " oh I can't put the last vote on, cos people with think I'm scum". Thats all bollocks in my book, if I decide someone is scum, then I will vote at whatever stage.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:04 pm

Post by Dodgy »

lol, I know some people will always think it scummy to put the last vote on, even if I do point it out but who cares.
I have never been scared to do it, and youre right, sometimes in games Im town and sometimes scum, so you should be suspicious of the person that puts the last vote but I do it anyway cos I think its bollocks if you want to vote for someone, but don't do it cos people might think it scummy.
However, as yet I'm not voting and some may think thats scummy too but I can't see the point in voting if you don't have a definate idea about someone.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:03 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I have read what everyone has to say and this is my conclusion.
Atticus doesn't strike me as scum. I may be wrong but I think he is just being defensive, which could be construde as scummy but some people just play that way whatever their role.
Spamwise does seem scummy to me, he contributes very little apart from his profound statements about someones scummyness. I find this very suspicious but for me the person that jumps out is Erotomachia.
He only bothered to post when people started to mention that he was lurking, his excuse was that he wasn't watching the game, which I would have bought, had it not been for the fact that he posted almost immediately after it was mentioned, which leads me to conclude that he was watching the game all along.
Vote: Erotomachia

and definatelt
FOS: Spamwise
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #172 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Dodgy »

In case you were wondering, definatelt is pixie language for definately :wink:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #174 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:11 pm

Post by Dodgy »

OK, I buy your story for now Eroto, so I will go with my other suspicion.
Unvote

Vote: Spamwise
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #179 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:05 pm

Post by Dodgy »

@ Spamwise, thats the second time you have called someone scum or scummy and then when someone points it out, again for the SECOND time, you say the last post was a joke.
I don't buy it!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #203 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:57 am

Post by Dodgy »

Firstly I am confused as to why Erotomachia wrote...
I would say that DrippingGoofball is the one out of that lot that I have the most suspicion for, with Spamwise closely behind and Coron trailing in the distance.

My car is on the list too.

unvote: Vote Atticus
Why Atticus after stating what you just have?
Secondly, I don't have a problem with people knowing what car i drive but my guess is, some people are nervous.
I am no car expert but by glancing at the makes listed, it looks pretty much like half are American cars and half European.
Maybe this is why some are nervous to tell which car they have.
Just a thought.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by Dodgy »

SORRY @ Erotomachia, of course it wasn't you that said it, its very late here and I'm tired.

@ Primate, it wasn't selective quoting at all, I quoted you exactly and as you stated, DGB, Spamwise and Coron were your chosen few and yet you voted Atticus!
It makes absolutely NO sense and I'd like to know why you voted Atticus after stating such a thing.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Spamwise wrote
It was selective quoting because you only quoted the last part of his post. The context of his post changes the meaning, in this case quite a lot. So it's not actually as scummy as you think.
I completely disagree with what you just said.
There is NOTHING in the first part of his post that changes the meaning of the second part.
He just simply voted for someone that he had NOT mentioned at all in the entirity of his post and I would like to know why.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:04 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Yes @ Spamwise, and then went on to vote for someone else. My god, does anyone here have a fucking brain?
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:07 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Yes, thats exactly what I was asking :roll:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:07 pm

Post by Dodgy »

@ Spamwise :wink:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #225 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Again spamwise, I think youv'e got it wrong.
I wrote...
Why Atticus after stating what you just have?
I think you mis read peoples posts, cos I clearly aked why he was voting Atticus.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #227 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Anyway, we could debate this til the cows come home but its 1.19am here in the UK and I need my bed.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #256 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:19 am

Post by Dodgy »

I love the way that Atticus loves to discuss peoples scummyness to get the heat off of him, very clever :wink:
I am confused why MBF keeps changing his vote at the drop of a hat.
I do agree with Coron, changing your votes is not the important thing, its voting for who your gut tells you is scum, even if he does think I am :)
Not so sure about Spamwise now, Like Ive said before, I always think he's scum and now he seems to be acting less like scum.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #270 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:54 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I agree totally with Erotomachia's comments with regard to MBF.
How can Mick say
Seriously guys, Mariyta is the lynch for today.
Mick changes his vote like the wind and for him to come out and almost instruct the town that Mariyta is our lynch for the day is very rich!
She isn't my lynch, she doesn't strike me as scum but you do for portraying such conviction about someone that you just happened to vote for this hour. Who next?
Me probably for seconding your flippent voting tactics!!!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #291 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by Dodgy »

CD wrote
I am also unsure as to why my analysis of him is so much longer than everybody else's.
Maybe cos you fancy me CD? LOL
:wink:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #326 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:11 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I am quite willing to take my vote off Spamwise but like Erotomachia, I don't understand why you can't confirm what MBF has said.
My vote will have to stay until you explain cos I didn't understand your reason.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #352 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:37 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, firstly
Unvote

Secondly Mike, although your new revelation has made me unvote, I now feel a certain amount of suspicion toward you and a whole lot of confusion about who I had ear marked as scum.
If you are now telling the truth, it explains why Spamwise didn't back up your claim but on the other hand, he didn't come out and say, hey Mike, thats bull, which would have been my response and if I were Spamwise at that point, I would have voted you as I would probably have suspected your false claim to be scum, trying to get themself off the hook,
but as that wasn't Spam's response, I am left with my head spinning.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #425 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:57 am

Post by Dodgy »

Shit! a weekend away and so much to read.
I agree that with the deadline upon us, a lynch is a good idea.
I don't like MBF's story one bit but to lynch him would be foolish.
I'm still perplexed by Spamwise but am warming to the idea that he is indeed town.
There is very little point in me voting for Primate but I will anyway.
We really need a night under our belt to see how things stand in the morning.
Vote: Primate
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #432 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Well Coron wasn't a suprise to me.
So we are 2 hit men down and now a Doc.
Tell us Mike, what did you get???
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #447 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:04 pm

Post by Dodgy »

OI!!!! @ DGB, since when have I been a lurker?
I fucking hate lurkers and I don't believe I have EVER been one in a single game I have ever played since the year dot, when I joined.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #450 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Well this game is on a real go slow.
@ Eroto, I put the last vote on as we were rapidly heading for the dead line and Primate was going to get lynched once we hit zero hour, so I put my vote on to bring it forward to save time.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #451 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:54 am

Post by Dodgy »

Any life out there?
No one has posted in the last 24 hrs.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #457 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I agree totally with what you said in your post Yos but I can't help thinking that such an insightful and helpful text like that is scum feeling good about their kill and feeling good about being the first to add something beneficial to the game.
Sorry mate but I have to
FOS: Yos

After all, Mick said it might take a week to get a result, so I say we play on, even though I do totally agree with you Yos.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #459 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:34 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I agree Yos and it pains me but thats the feeling I got from your post.
I'm not saying for sure that i think you are scum but something about you post alarmed me.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #464 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by Dodgy »

God! This game has gone from being great fun with loads of input to a grave yard with the fun appeal of a funeral.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #474 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:50 am

Post by Dodgy »

Well Mariyta, what the hell brought that on?
Tell it like it is why don't you, don't hold back! LOL :lol:
As for whether its scummy to direct the cop to investigate someone, I have no problem with it.
If the Cop has any balls and half a brain, he will go with his own instinct and not only not be swayed by someone's directorial mutterings but will also take into account the fact that a player has tried to point him in a certain direction.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #479 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:04 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Mariyta, BIG Mistake, HUGE!!!
You just outed your partner and he might not have wanted to be outed!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #487 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:43 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I never like to reveal my role but I am the Vig.
I had only one night kill and once that kill was made I can no longer kill. I am town. It was me that bumped Coron off, hence when Day 2 started and Mariyta said
Atticus isn't a surprise. I never would've suspected Coron,
I replied with
Well Coron wasn't a suprise to me.
I killed Coron because he seemed shifty to me but mostly because through most of the game, he seemed to think I was scum, so I had to get rid of him, but his shiftiness turned out to be a good hunch in the end.
My comment about it not being a suprise that Coron was scum was was partly because I suspected him but mostly as a hint to the town that I was the vig.
So now Ive outed myself, which I hate doing but under the circumstances, It is definately in the towns interest.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #488 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:44 pm

Post by Dodgy »

So we can now conclude that we have no SK in this game.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #501 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:49 am

Post by Dodgy »

If only I could vig someone else Mick :(
As pro town, at least we would have a lynch and a night kill, that would have eliminated 2 of the 3 but I'm all out of missiles.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #517 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Mick wrote
Unless something changes, either DG or CD will be our kill today and the other will be our vig's target.
Mick, I explained before, i don't have any missiles left, I only had one kill. Re-read mate!
I personally am getting the scummy vibe from Yos.
I think it would be a big mistake to lynch anyone else.
I don't really know why I feel so strongly that Yos is scum, maybe its because he claims to have a beneficial role to the town, which i seriously doubt.
So Yos, it can't be that important, cos the main beneficiary roles to the town have already been claimed and killed, so what is it?
Bull I suspect.
Vote: Yosarian

Of course, I could be badly wrong but something is telling me in my gut that Yos is a bad apple.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #529 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:47 am

Post by Dodgy »

OK, I am prepared to wait until it suits you to tell us your info Yos.
As I trust Mike at this point and the town seems to want to lynch CD, I am happy as always to put the last vote on. Its only a matter of time anyway so lets get this going.
Also Cd's defence was more than flimsy.
Unvote

Vote: CD
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #538 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:46 am

Post by Dodgy »

I didn't realise that if someone was a Godfather, they come up as innocent under investigation.
New one on me.
Ok, Yos, just last night I kinda at last figured out what you were getting at with your role, Its been a heavy week.
I will go with the flow.
Vote: DGB
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #544 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Yay! Town wins!
Thanks Yos, Ive been Gofather a few times but never realised that i would have come up innocent.
Good game everyone!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”