Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 95, Benmage wrote:Okkkay... so why not kill the useless/likely scum/dont want in lylo now. Give us more info tomorrow to go on with more flips.

because lynching is for scum, I don't compromise lynch until there's no other alternative
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 93, singersigner wrote:
In post 90, kuribo wrote:because I'm on the fence about Kats and there are better fish to fry than a serial lurker who lurkaderps his way into replacement regardless of alignment

Kats has to die eventually because I don't want him in LYLO, but I don't know that I see him as buddies with either of the flipped scum

Can you explain this? I'm not exactly sure I see the point in first saying that you don't think someone should be lynched, and then saying you want someone lynched eventually...but then you don't think they're scum...

It also concerns me because you don't want him in LYLO but we don't exactly know what LYLO is with this setup, so how to you propose to deal with that situation?

It just feels very wishy-washy-on-the-fence-don't-want-to-commit to me.

Preview Edit:
Fair enough.

No, I said several times in day 1 that I had a town read on Kats. I became frustrated with his behavior and asked him if he were scum, but I very very clearly said that I was leaning toward him being town.

Just because I don't want him in LYLO doesn't mean we should throw our hands up and go "WELL LET'S JUST GO FOR THE LURKADERP LYNCH"

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Do you still have a town read on Kats?

You have yet to place a vote. Why?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

The problem is not knowing when LYLO is, so you don't think he's scum, but you also want him dead before you know when it's "safe" to lynch or vig him...

It honestly sounds like he's a policy lynch for you...but I think it's a little bit too late to start backhanding a PL, don't you think? Unless you're simply trying to discredit him so no one will listen to him...

Preview Edit:
Who's that directed at?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Kuribo.

Singer, what do you think of kats?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Good evening.

I like pineapple.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

Where the hell has Amrun gone?

In post 75, UberNinja wrote:Benmage, do you have more shots? If so, shoot Yosarian2 please.

Shut up.

In post 76, Staeg wrote:I wanted to call tierce conftown, but BBmolla started vomiting lunacy all over her

I'm obv not bluescum because BBmolla tailored his fake-townmeta to deceive
me
, of all the players here, when he has played with other players who are in this game (snifit, singer and kuribo come to mind). If I were bluescum, I could lean on his townmeta to justify a townread on him and no one would spot a difference in it (see: singer going 'BBmolla is playing to his townmeta'); it takes some
stalking of all of his games >.>
experience with BBmolla to realize how forced and c&p'd that meta was.

I'm obv not redscum because I'm obvtown. ;)

Anyway, why did you want "to call tierce conftown"?

In post 80, singersigner wrote:
In post 60, Yosarian2 wrote:Hmm. It's a shame that Nuwen replaced out, after the day ended yesterday I really wanted to question her for her massive defense of BBmolla.

I don't know that Nuwen defended him anymore than I did (to Tierce at least that I recall). Why only bring up Nuwen?

Why aren't you rereading?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh shit I forgot to bookmark the new thread. Read these (thankfully few) pages tomorrow!!

Looked at the flips and I think it's interesting that snifit is a cyborg; would that qualify as organic or inorganic? He didn't have either qualifier (and neither does my role).

It's interesting because yesterday, kuribo claimed to be human and therefore organic. I think that's probably the case, whatever his alignment. Kuribo, do you have an organic qualifier?

Is anyone else's character something that is organic and town?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_____>

MattP, for the sake of my sanity because it is what it sounded like you were doing yet somehow I'm the only person who sees it this way now. Are you claiming a guilty on Singersigner?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 103, singersigner wrote:The problem is not knowing when LYLO is, so you don't think he's scum, but you also want him dead before you know when it's "safe" to lynch or vig him...

It honestly sounds like he's a policy lynch for you...but I think it's a little bit too late to start backhanding a PL, don't you think? Unless you're simply trying to discredit him so no one will listen to him...

I don't know when LYLO is, but with a scum from each team down, I can guarengodamntee we ain't close to it yet.

The next part makes no damn sense at all. I don't want him lynched right now, policy or otherwise. Kats is fucking vigbait, not for wasting lynches on.

In post 102, Benmage wrote:Do you still have a town read on Kats?

You have yet to place a vote. Why?

I do, for the most part. Some of his behavior on Day one has been fishy as I've said, but I don't feel that any of it points to a scum agenda. Katsuki as scum needs to post in order to further his wincondition. Katsuki as town has no such hang-ups. Frankly, I feel that his lack of posting (and the little substance he does tend to post) makes him an easy mislynch target.

I haven't voted yet because I have nowhere for my vote to be at the moment. The singer wagon just doesn't get my nipples hard. I could go back and re-read day 1--- which I haven't yet, but I've simply not had time. And honestly, I don't feel like picking through UberNinja's insanity from that day anyway.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 107, Amrun wrote:Kuribo, do you have an organic qualifier?

Nope, it just says that I'm human and male.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 108, Shadoweh wrote:>_____>

MattP, for the sake of my sanity because it is what it sounded like you were doing yet somehow I'm the only person who sees it this way now. Are you claiming a guilty on Singersigner?

man, could your fishing rod be any bigger?

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think that its fishing if he genuinely thinks that theres a cop claiming a guilty. However a "X is scum: vote X." post upon first entering the game reads more like a "I am sad I missed the random stage of the game so I am going to be unhelpful." sort of thing rather than a cop claim. I could see how he could interpret it that way though.

So I am feeling, I think, understandably, lost. I just read these 5 pages and I need to do a reread at some point of the last day to get me back in the groove of the game. I've never had a game interrupted like that before, and it's going to take some mental sorting out I think. Sorry if I'm a little disjointed for the nonce until I get my head screwed on straight. :(
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I like pineapple too, Porochaz.

Unvote; Vote: Staeg
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 50, singersigner wrote:I don't know what you want me to counterclaim/vote for. There's no guilty on me, so...

Unless you mean MattP's claim I'm mafia, which he was pushing for most of D1. He's either following up on that or preparing himself for a soft claim, meaning he's mafia. Though I tend not to take anything he says seriously, so I'm inclined to believe hea just following up with the only read he thinks he can get people to push today. None of his other ones took.

I honestly haven't read up on anything. But I'd like to know what out replacements have to say-especially those who replaced over night.

Nice dismissal of my opinions. I pointed out D1 that scum would take advantage of that, and I wouldn't put it past you.
In post 108, Shadoweh wrote:>_____>

You scum?
SlappyKrust
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

@MattP...people who dismiss your opinions are people who don't think they're valid. "So and so doesn't agree with me so they must be scum" is a huge fallacy that you've fallen privy to; however, I'm not dismissing your opinions, I'm saying they're wrong, therefore I can't take you seriously. I really don't see the problem with that...

Do you even remember why you thought I was scum? Other than the three reasons that I invalidated already?

@Tierce...rereading, what...

@kuribo...here's the thing about policy lynches: they're on people you have a moral disposition with, i.e. liars, VIs, etc. This is the impression I got when you said you wanted him dead, because you say "I don't want him in LYLO" but you think he's town. What are you afraid of, and why don't you want him in LYLO?

@Benmage...honestly, I forgot katsuki was in the game. And I haven't been able to download the cashe of the first day (hasn't really been on my list of priorities). I know the things I need to know about the people I want to know about, and that's about it.

I'd really like people who aren't caught up to catch up, though. Not everyone's posted, and there are a couple people I'd like to hear from in particular.

I like tomatoes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 115, singersigner wrote:@Tierce...rereading, what...

[snip]

I haven't been able to download the cashe of the first day (hasn't really been on my list of priorities). I know the things I need to know about the people I want to know about, and that's about it.

I'd really like people who aren't caught up to catch up, though. Not everyone's posted, and there are a couple people I'd like to hear from in particular.

So... you don't remember things from the first day, and want
others
to catch up? Please
go reread
, I posted a page that doesn't even require you to download anything.

You are not remembering things as they happened, as proven by you not remembering Katsuki being in the game or how Nuwen defending BBmolla. Do us all a favor and go check the first day again.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by singersigner »

First of all, don't tell me to reread if you can't even read in the first place. I said I don't remember Nuwen defending BBMolla
anymore than I did
--admitting that I was defending him to you quite a bit myself, to which I was referring when I questioned why Yos only pointed out Nuwen's defense as opposed to mine.

Second of all, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO JUST REPLACED IN AND PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED YET MEANING THEY HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE PAST FIVE PAGES.

Third of all, I said it wasn't on my list of priorities to download it yet. Not that I wasn't going to do it. Rereading=/=reading for the first time. :roll:

Geez, get off your high horse and figure out what you really want to argue about. THEN come talk to me.

I like tomatoes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Tierce »

The hell. Emotional much? I'm asking you to do it, you're throwing a fit that I did so and calling it an argument. Look, singer, I don't know what I did that bothered you so much, I'm telling you there is an alternative option to downloading the files (since you said you had issues with it) and pointing you toward it in case you missed it. No need to lash out and assume I was ordering you about. I've been working hard to make things easier for everyone else, so don't gripe at
me

And yes, Nuwen defended BBmolla far more than you did.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Post by singersigner »

So you're denying that there was any snark in your post, nor intent to discredit my behavior?

I like tomatoes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 119, singersigner wrote:So you're denying that there was any snark in your post, nor intent to discredit my behavior?

I am. If that is how it went across, I apologize, for it was not my intention.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This is a serious fucking question. -_- You stated in the thread she's mafia and voted her, then made a second post just to correct your vote. This sounds like you are a cop claiming a guilty. If you aren't a cop claiming a guilty fucking say so. This is not rolefishing. This is me blatantly asking ARE YOU A COP WITH A GUILTY YES/NO?
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 115, singersigner wrote:@kuribo...here's the thing about policy lynches: they're on people you have a moral disposition with, i.e. liars, VIs, etc. This is the impression I got when you said you wanted him dead, because you say "I don't want him in LYLO" but you think he's town. What are you afraid of, and why don't you want him in LYLO?

hmmmm... why wouldn't I want a serial lurker who's barely paying attention to the game in LYLO?

are you seriously asking me that?

let me spell it out for you:

BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO LURK AND DON'T PARTICIPATE TEND TO MAKE POOR DECISIONS AND THESE POOR DECISIONS AFFECT THE TOWN PARTICULARLY IN LYLO

for crying out loud

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 112, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think that its fishing if he genuinely thinks that theres a cop claiming a guilty. However a "X is scum: vote X." post upon first entering the game reads more like a "I am sad I missed the random stage of the game so I am going to be unhelpful." sort of thing rather than a cop claim. I could see how he could interpret it that way though.

This isn't just entering the game. This is the beginning of the second day after a night phase. Considering I wasn't the only one that voted singer immediately after I don't think it was a crazy conclusion to draw. I'm getting the impression from him it's not what he meant. >_>

Without a guilty I wouldn't have considered singer a suspect, she was being pushed quickly as competition against BB. (And I'm already aware the wagon on UT wasn't started by scum. :p)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 121, Shadoweh wrote:This is a serious fucking question. -_- You stated in the thread she's mafia and voted her, then made a second post just to correct your vote. This sounds like you are a cop claiming a guilty. If you aren't a cop claiming a guilty fucking say so. This is not rolefishing. This is me blatantly asking ARE YOU A COP WITH A GUILTY YES/NO?

SCUM DETECTED
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”