Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 172, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 170, Untrod Tripod wrote:daykilling scum?

hascow was once a daykilling scum who shot his own partner while faking a post restriction. I've been scarred. Daykill =/= town.
hoofbeats usually mean horses not zebras
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

hascow was once a daykilling scum who shot his own partner while faking a post restriction. I've been scarred. Daykill =/= town.

but its BENMAGE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 173, Staeg wrote:I'm somewhere around post 780, and I'm getting singer as fairly obvscum, so, uhh

She lurks as scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Fate »

In post 173, Staeg wrote:I'm somewhere around post 780, and I'm getting singer as fairly obvscum, so, uhh

yeah this guy's still scum.

The game's still loading, I'm past the part where Amrunscum was all "WHY ISNT YOU QUESTININ ME SINGAHHH I WANT TO MAKE SENSE TO U"

and people were all "Lol Amrun/Yos interaction is fake and scummy"

and I was all "why the fuck didnt they lynch Amrun?"

then I realized BBM got caught and she probably was able to wriggle out of being obvscum by powerbussing.

Just a prediction
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 am

Post by singersigner »

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING.

Like I pointed out before, that last game I was in, that Reck so kindly pointed out as the mod, I was ON A SCUMTEAM WITH A DAYKILLING SCUM.

Anyone fighting to confirm his towniness or thinks I'm scummy for merely pointing out how wrongwrongwrong it is to continue working under the assumption that he is conftown (this was mostly at the end of D1, btw), is a silly turd nugget.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Fate »

BUT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Fate »

ITS FUCKING BENMAGE

he's always transparent as fuck
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Benmage shot Reck from scumteam red in the face early on day 1, right at at time when Reck was doing backflips to try to get BBmolla lynched; and then helped lynch scumteam-blue BBMolla at a key point at the end of the day, putting him at 7 votes to UT's 5 votes when Benmange could have put them at a 6 and 6 tie instead. Benmage is very unlikely to be scum with either scum group at this point.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 177, DrippingGoofball wrote:

She lurks as scum.

I do know that
I also know that I've read her wrong in every single game I've seen her in (whether playing or spectating)
sa vrede?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 am

In post 183, Staeg wrote:
I do know that
I also know that I've read her wrong in every single game I've seen her in (whether playing or spectating)

Oh yeah, scum loves to lament their poor reads.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 181, Fate wrote:ITS FUCKING BENMAGE

I've never once played with Benmage. How am I supposed to know that? What exactly about his play is so OBVTOWNLULZ.

Yosarian2 wrote:Benmage shot Reck from scumteam red in the face early on day 1, right at at time when Reck was doing backflips to try to get BBmolla lynched; and then helped lynch scumteam-blue BBMolla at a key point at the end of the day, putting him at 7 votes to UT's 5 votes when Benmange could have put them at a 6 and 6 tie instead. Benmage is very unlikely to be scum with either scum group at this point.

I respond much better to logic like this.

Is he prone to bussing? Admittedly I'm not familiar with his play.

I don't actually think he's scum, but that's also just gut. My fight to not let people assume he's town is to prove that you can't just use his dayvig as "proof" that he is. Fate also makes a compelling argument. >_>

Staeg wrote:
In post 177, DrippingGoofball wrote:

She lurks as scum.

I do know that

By this logic (since I doubt you're trying to discredit yourself) you have no choice but to assume I'm town or admit you're scum pushing a mislynch.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 am

In post 185, singersigner wrote:
By this logic (since I doubt you're trying to discredit yourself) you have no choice but to assume I'm town or admit you're scum pushing a mislynch.

We have a winner

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 131, Benmage wrote:Not amrun.

Fishing is such an old shitty tell. Town try and break the game, yes. What's scum gain? All the scum aren't going to be Y-like roles. All the town PRs aren't goin to be X-like roles. So, get better.

I'm not voting Amrun for fishing. I'm pointing out the oddity that kuribo called Shadoweh on fishing and did not do so with Amrun.

In post 133, Benmage wrote:Why not poro, tierce?

I've said this several times already, I think.

My experience with BBmolla involves a scumbuddy read (which he first presented as correct evidence against someone in Newbie #1185) going "He's done townie things, but he's also scummy, so... unsure." It's not the being a null read, it's the 'town+scummy actions' = 'unsure/null conclusion'. He uses this as an associative tell in his town games, and knows I am well aware of that tell's existence--and that I am well aware of his townmeta. In this game, he tailored his writing to deceive
me
, pretty much c&p'ing from his towngames with me. However, since I had read more of his games, it came across as forced and unnatural and aimed deliberately at me.

He knows I analyze players after they flip. In his big reads post, he dropped in that scumbuddy associative tell with Porochaz. Since his later game was clearly tailored to deceive me (of all players in this game), that read is also aimed at me, supposed to make me see red (huh, blue?) on Poro after BB flipped scum.

Which means the read is clearly faked, which means Prozac is not a Scumbag.

Make sense?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 152, Amrun wrote:Tierce is re-creating history and I don't like it. I still don't like her flip flop and it makes me wary, but bb's scum flip makes me okay with leaving that alone for awhile and observing.

Oh come on. For pity's sake. Even if you are scum, you can certainly do a better job at smearing me than this. How am I 're-creating history'? How did I flip flop on a read? Are you aware that BBmolla pretty much faked townmeta
for me and me alone
, and that was why his meta sounded forced to me (because it was a a deliberate collage of our towngames together, ignoring his other towngames)? You spent D1 calling posts 'fake as hell', including my interaction with BBmolla. You've been proven wrong on that, so how about you get down from your high horse?

Stop this soft suspicion bullshit and be upfront about your read on me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 161, Amrun wrote:
In post 154, Fate wrote:War in Heaven just finished in which you crossbussed with Magua which was so unlikely and unviable a move for scum that people had Magua pegged as town for a long fucking time. You're reaching, no BEGGING for your BBM bus to get the same credit

Uh, no it did not... It got abandoned. That game would have gone on for several more months had the crash not happened. That logic is fucking terrible.

You don't even know who did and did not try to start a counterwagon, so don't pretend to have a grasp of this game.

I haven't made up my mind on you yet, no, and that's fine with me. I don't have an opinion on everyone in a game this large so early, and that doesn't bother me.

And what has the fact that WiHIII was 'abandoned' instead of 'finished' influence Fate's statement of what happened with you and Magua? Why is Fate's logic "fucking terrible"?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Tierce »

Oi, didn't read Fate's post right under that one.

Suppose I should catch up before writing more posts. But yeah, Amrun is reaching badly.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 165, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 163, UberNinja wrote:Does anyone think Nuwen replaced out because BBmolla (her scumbuddy) flipped scum and it made her look bad? How common is behavior like that?

That would be considered very, very poor sportsmaship. A newbie might freak out and do that, but you won't see an experienced, respected player like nuwen acting like that. You only replace out if you actually can't continue the game for RL reasons, period. In this case, it's way more likely that the forum being down for a month between day 1 and day 2 has more to do with the replacements then anything in the game.

She replaced out before the forum went down.

'A month' is quite a stretch, Yos. Forums were down for two weeks, give or take.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:22 am

I don't care about the reasons or the timing, a playerslot with so many replacements is scum. Look at Staeg for additional evidence.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Amrun »

DGB: Why is this typical kuribo? It's unlike the kuribo I've played with.

In post 182, Yosarian2 wrote:Benmage shot Reck from scumteam red in the face early on day 1, right at at time when Reck was doing backflips to try to get BBmolla lynched; and then helped lynch scumteam-blue BBMolla at a key point at the end of the day, putting him at 7 votes to UT's 5 votes when Benmange could have put them at a 6 and 6 tie instead. Benmage is very unlikely to be scum with either scum group at this point.

Anyone seriously thinking Yos2 is scum at this point needs to be shot in the head. Also, to singer: Well, yes, Benmage has been known to bus, but I think the evidence points strongly to his being town in this case.

In post 188, Tierce wrote:
In post 152, Amrun wrote:Tierce is re-creating history and I don't like it. I still don't like her flip flop and it makes me wary, but bb's scum flip makes me okay with leaving that alone for awhile and observing.

Oh come on. For pity's sake. Even if you are scum, you can certainly do a better job at smearing me than this. How am I 're-creating history'? How did I flip flop on a read? Are you aware that BBmolla pretty much faked townmeta
for me and me alone
, and that was why his meta sounded forced to me (because it was a a deliberate collage of our towngames together, ignoring his other towngames)? You spent D1 calling posts 'fake as hell', including my interaction with BBmolla. You've been proven wrong on that, so how about you get down from your high horse?

Stop this soft suspicion bullshit and be upfront about your read on me.

You're re-creating history with all this stuff with BBmolla. It's arrogant and silly to assume that he catered his entire game to you; I see no evidence of that in-game and you failed to prove it before the crash. Stating it as fact now doesn't make it true. And "what flip flop" indeed? That's a prime example. That's the main thing I criticized you for yesterday. "This is mollatown! This is mollatown!" <wagon forms> "OH NOES IT'S MOLLASCUM!" You love to conveniently ignore the fact that you defended him for a long time based on meta and then randomly decided to change your tune. This turn around did NOT read organic to me then and it will never read organic to me. The only thing that changed was the wagon momentum. This alone reads as very scummy to me; however, later, when the bbmolla wagon began to falter, you stuck to your guns, so you get minor townpoints for that. I have not been unclear about this at all. And, for the record,
I started the BBmolla wagon and pushed him until the cows came home, so how was I proven wrong about anything whatsoever?
I was, in fact, proven very right.

In post 189, Tierce wrote:
In post 161, Amrun wrote:
In post 154, Fate wrote:War in Heaven just finished in which you crossbussed with Magua which was so unlikely and unviable a move for scum that people had Magua pegged as town for a long fucking time. You're reaching, no BEGGING for your BBM bus to get the same credit

Uh, no it did not... It got abandoned. That game would have gone on for several more months had the crash not happened. That logic is fucking terrible.

You don't even know who did and did not try to start a counterwagon, so don't pretend to have a grasp of this game.

I haven't made up my mind on you yet, no, and that's fine with me. I don't have an opinion on everyone in a game this large so early, and that doesn't bother me.

And what has the fact that WiHIII was 'abandoned' instead of 'finished' influence Fate's statement of what happened with you and Magua? Why is Fate's logic "fucking terrible"?

Do you even comprehend what he said? Fate's arguing that I started a wagon on BBmolla in this game because my suspicion of Magua in another game, which wasn't slated to end for MONTHS, would start a wifom game. He's saying I was trying to manipulate my meta, but it's a terrible comparison in any case. What he's saying doesn't make sense.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 145, Fate wrote:
THIS IS HOW IT READS TO ME:

"OH NOES! I HAVENT GOTTEN AROUND TO WEATHER MAFIA YET, WHICH I AM SCUM IN, HOW DO I POST A TOWNLIKE WOE THAT I HAVENT READ THE GAME YET? I KNOW, I"LL PRETEND TO BE THANKFUL THE THREAD IS STILL SHORT AND HAPPY THAT I'LL GET TO IT TOMORROW! TEHEE!"

^THAT IS HOW IT COMES ACROSS

Thats your interpretation. One can spin anything. I didn't read it that way.
In post 146, Fate wrote:
YOU CAN AGREE OR DISAGREE BUT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM FUCKIN EVEN ARGUING FIRST

I got it. Had it since point 1. Disagree.
In post 152, Amrun wrote: Benmage, you voting him because you disagree with him about balance pissed me off
and was the dumbest thing posted so far.

Really....
Take shitty vote off kuribo. Shitty reasoning. Yeesh don't make me regret saving you.
In post 163, UberNinja wrote:Does anyone think Nuwen replaced out because BBmolla (her scumbuddy) flipped scum and it made her look bad? How common is behavior like that?

Siteban-worthy. And certainly blacklisted by well..everyone who cares about anything. So no.
In post 164, Yosarian2 wrote:I was pretty confident Amrun was obvtown even before she played such a big role in driving the BB-wagon all the way to a lynch. No way we're lynching her today.

^This is why it wont work today Fate. There isnt the support.
In post 169, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage is scum.

DGB, try again.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Benmage »

While I agree. I've pulled the veil over plenty a fools. Yourself included.
In post 182, Yosarian2 wrote:Benmage shot Reck from scumteam red in the face early on day 1, right at at time when Reck was doing backflips to try to get BBmolla lynched; and then helped lynch scumteam-blue BBMolla at a key point at the end of the day, putting him at 7 votes to UT's 5 votes when Benmange could have put them at a 6 and 6 tie instead. Benmage is very unlikely to be scum with either scum group at this point.

Ignoring the shot I'd say my plays been town. Plus If I'm alive in lylo(hint Iwont be) Feel free to lynch me. Also Scum sameside killing in multiscum where I would know there's an opposing scumteam seems absurd. Plus balancing scum teams with a dayvig. Well GL.

YES cows game where he did it. But yeesh. I'm an originalists. And also I dont think I could've faked that interaction with Reck. So stop reaching.

As far as not being BLUEscum. I was lynching BBmolla under the premise that the game wasn't multiscum, and BBmolla was going to flip town. :oops: :oops: I was wrong. But damn do I look town for it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 187, Tierce wrote:
Make sense?

A little hazzy at the end. But at best it makes him, only not Blue. Correct?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 164, Yosarian2 wrote:I was pretty confident Amrun was obvtown even before she played such a big role in driving the BB-wagon all the way to a lynch. No way we're lynching her today.

That's funny I remember you spending most of Day 1 saying how scummy she was for joking that she was scum; to the tune of nearly ignoring most everyone else in the game.

Funny how you don't seem to remember that little detail.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 195, Benmage wrote:

While I agree. I've pulled the veil over plenty a fools. Yourself included.

Ignoring the shot I'd say my plays been town. Plus If I'm alive in lylo(hint Iwont be) Feel free to lynch me. Also Scum sameside killing in multiscum where I would know there's an opposing scumteam seems absurd. Plus balancing scum teams with a dayvig. Well GL.

YES cows game where he did it. But yeesh. I'm an originalists. And also I dont think I could've faked that interaction with Reck. So stop reaching.

As far as not being BLUEscum. I was lynching BBmolla under the premise that the game wasn't multiscum, and BBmolla was going to flip town. :oops: :oops: I was wrong. But damn do I look town for it.

That was the first time I saw you as scum, and you there was always something off about you. I got you in the end, and now that I've seen it its easy to distinguish for me.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Glork »

Vote Count 2.3

singersigner 2 (Shadoweh, MattP)
Katsuki 2 (Yosarian2, Benmage)
Staeg 2 (DrippingGoofball, UberNinja)
Amrun 2 (Fate, Tierce
Shadoweh 1 (Untrod Tripod)
kuribo 1 (Amrun)

Not Voting 7 (Porochaz, hasdgfas, Thestatusquo, Katsuki, singersigner, kuribo, Staeg)

With 17 alive, it will take 9 to lynch. Deadline is set for Friday, March 30, at 6:30pm EDT.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”