Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 193, Amrun wrote:
In post 188, Tierce wrote:
In post 152, Amrun wrote:Tierce is re-creating history and I don't like it. I still don't like her flip flop and it makes me wary, but bb's scum flip makes me okay with leaving that alone for awhile and observing.

Oh come on. For pity's sake. Even if you are scum, you can certainly do a better job at smearing me than this. How am I 're-creating history'? How did I flip flop on a read? Are you aware that BBmolla pretty much faked townmeta
for me and me alone
, and that was why his meta sounded forced to me (because it was a a deliberate collage of our towngames together, ignoring his other towngames)? You spent D1 calling posts 'fake as hell', including my interaction with BBmolla. You've been proven wrong on that, so how about you get down from your high horse?

Stop this soft suspicion bullshit and be upfront about your read on me.

You're re-creating history with all this stuff with BBmolla. It's arrogant and silly to assume that he catered his entire game to you; I see no evidence of that in-game and you failed to prove it before the crash. Stating it as fact now doesn't make it true. And "what flip flop" indeed? That's a prime example. That's the main thing I criticized you for yesterday. "This is mollatown! This is mollatown!" <wagon forms> "OH NOES IT'S MOLLASCUM!" You love to conveniently ignore the fact that you defended him for a long time based on meta and then randomly decided to change your tune. This turn around did NOT read organic to me then and it will never read organic to me. The only thing that changed was the wagon momentum. This alone reads as very scummy to me; however, later, when the bbmolla wagon began to falter, you stuck to your guns, so you get minor townpoints for that. I have not been unclear about this at all. And, for the record,
I started the BBmolla wagon and pushed him until the cows came home, so how was I proven wrong about anything whatsoever?
I was, in fact, proven very right.

It's not "arrogant and silly", it's facts. I've played several games with BB before, stalk most of his games, have a good feel for his meta. He even said "Tierce knows I'm playing to my townmeta", what more evidence do you want when it comes to confscum admitting to tailoring meta to me? I stated before the crash that I would be willing to provide proof that he was catering to me with particular with that faked townmeta:
In post 1435, Tierce wrote:Seriously, if I'm alive tomorrow I'll be glad to provide quotes on how BB's behavior was tailor-made to make me (and, on a smaller degree, kuribo) believe that he's playing a perfect town meta once he noticed I caught on to his 100% accurate scum meta. He was trying to buy my trust, but it was way way too perfect. Disgusting warlock can go burn at the stake now, I'll be dancing 'round the fire~

I have my games with him saved, so I can provide proof of c&p'd 'town' BB if you really want. I can't provide counterproof from his games where I wasn't, but I sure as hell can prove he was doing this to play
me

You "see no evidence of that in-game"? Come on. It's catering to
me
, why would you get to see it? Remember that singer had a townmeta read on him? And so did I? Seriously, when is changing your mind on a read
ONCE
flip-flopping? I saw BB performing actions that were pulled straight from his scum meta, presented them as evidence that he was scum, and he immediately shaped the game to deceive
me
. See that Porochaz read, for one. If anyone flip-flopped on a read, it was BB on me, not the reverse, and he's the one who flipped scum.

I did not 'randomly' change my tune. Read my posts on the archive. I presented clear evidence he was playing to his Warlocks and Werewolves scum meta, with behavior that is not present in townBB.

You're being proven wrong in my interaction with BB. The tailored faketownmeta was an attempt to play me and it clears both me and Porochaz from being bluescum. There is no 'fake as hell' there. You were not 'proven very right', because you were voting BB off Reck's interaction with him. Let's see:

Your vote on BBmolla?
Amrun wrote:Town based on Reck's flip: UberNinja, Yos, SaintKerrigan, in that order.

The bolded is really weird. I didn't noticed it before but I did upon re-read. If singer is usually more aggressive, then why is he making her town? (Unless she was scum in Arkahm city, just occurred to me. Confirm/deny?)

I'm going to go out on a limb...

VOTE: BBmolla

Why would Reck call BB town? Reck knows BB lurks as scum, and he's been a big pile of nothing here. I mean, I didn't care enough to pursue him for being a big pile of nothing, but this isn't the BB town I've experienced in the past. It's CERTAINLY not basis to call him town.

There needs to be more pressure here.

Reck's kuribo and tierce actions are also weird.

This complaint:
In post 1330, Amrun wrote:I STARTED the wagon on BBmolla and I took a lot of crap for it.

So what 'lot of crap' did you catch for that wagon you are so desperate to take credit for, Amrun?
Thestatusquo wrote:Secondly, I want to say that I don't understand how people can look at lists reck made and be like "oh, well, clearly the people he called town are probably scum and vice versa...." or some variation on that theme. Uhhhh. What? Reck is a very experienced played. Do you really think he would telegraph his partners like that day one? Doesn't make any sense to me. I am more than a little suspicious of anyone who used logic like this. It's shit logic, and it smacks of scum trying to run up someone simply because reck happened to write down their name. I'm looking at you, Amrun.

From later posts, Shea's issue was with you calling people town from Reck's long post. Nothing to do with your BB vote.

The only other issue anyone raises with your presence in that wagon is Nuwen calling out possible scum on BBtown wagon and what evolves from there:
Nuwen wrote:1 scum on BBM (Amrun, TSQ, UT, Kuriboprobtown)

You built up a wagon and completely ignored it other than complaining you were 'catching crap' for voting BB. Guess what, I've been burned by Amrun lurkscum.

In post 1206, Amrun wrote:I think it's funny how tierce is trying to take credit for the bb wagon.

Still, I'd rather see bb lynched than singer but not at all oposed to a singer lynch for reasons stated earlier (still doubt anyne has read them).

I don't need town points from being on the BBwagon. My interaction with him clears me re: bluescum, because BB was building his lategame to deceive
me

You weren't pushing BB worth a damn, you placed a shitty vote based off Reck's interaction with him (and they flipped different scumteams, so your whole rationale was wrong), then sat on the wagon while saying you would also vote singer. Yes, you are desperate for credit here.
In post 1256, Tierce wrote:...really. Because
you
are certainly doing lots to push the wagon on scum you're on. I don't care about credit, I'm just trying to get him lynched. Your weak push is laughable and does not impress.

UT and Nuwen vote you on the premise you are scum on BBwagon. Your reaction?
In post 1330, Amrun wrote:
In post 1302, Fate wrote:Shadoweh, UberNinja, UberNinja, BBMolla, Nuwen

Only BB on the counterwagon to save himself.

His buddies are already bussing, look at Amrun tomorrow when he flips scum

Fate, be honest with me. Have you even read the game? If you haven't, I understand, but stop acting as if you have.

I STARTED the wagon on BBmolla and
I took a lot of crap for it
. If BBmolla is scum, I am the LEAST LIKELY person to be buddies with him, objectively speaking, perhaps rivaled by Shea (but not Tierce). Disregarding my town role PM, I could be scum from another scum team, but the likelihood of scum with bbmolla is really low. And I think you would know that if you read anything ever.

In post 1309, Nuwen wrote:I don't NEED FLIPS to know these players are town and being wagoned by scum. A town flip on BBM confirms what I'm already quite sure of.

YES, YOU DO. HOW CAN YOU BE THIS BAD AT THEORY?

I think you're town, but you're being so idiotic that it's fucking PAINFUL to read.

You CAN'T know BBmolla is town on D1 barring masons. You CANNOT. Get the fuck over it and stop using unflipped alignments like this. Using it for your own reads is fine, I guess, though you're going overboard, but shoving it down everyone else's throat like you're God is pissing me off. It's dumb. Stop it.

In post 1321, Untrod Tripod wrote:You of course have exactly no proof of two scum teams and want to keep Molla alive to catch scum from two teams on his wagon despite having zero proof of his alignment or the existence of said multiple scum teams.

UT is the only voice of sanity in this game right now. I will not be joining his wagon under any circumstance.

This game is really making me mad.

Lynch BBmolla. He's scum. I've been over it many times.

This spam is getting ridiculous and it needs to stop. The idiotic wrong theory needs to stop as well.

I won't be posting much for the rest of the day because literally nothing productive is happening and I'm just going to insult people if I do.

Color emphasis mine. Pray tell, where have you "been over
[BBscum]
many times"? What "lot of crap" did you take for your vote?

I'm not 're-creating history'.
You
are.

Die now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 196, Benmage wrote:
In post 187, Tierce wrote:
Make sense?

A little hazzy at the end. But at best it makes him, only not Blue. Correct?

That's what I've been saying. Porochaz is not Bluescum (
Scumbags
Mafia
) and I will not support
any
wagon on Poro that goes through the premise that he is part of the blue scumteam.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Post by Staeg »

I'm slightly sick atm (which is actually good news, but yeah), and I've reached TSQ's long posts about farside and other things.

Looking at what's happening today, I'd feel inclined to vote amrun, and by the events of yesterday - farside.
sa vrede?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I don't really get this whole Tierce attack on Amrun. The whole thing feels weird, and I don't really get how she gets from those arguments to a "die now" level of certainty. She calls Amrun a "lurker", when Amrun has been quite active this game; she seems to imply that Amrun somehow wasn't trying hard enough to get BB lynched, which I don't see at all; and some other weird stuff that just doesn't seem to add up to a case.

Tierce: How much of this is based on you just not liking the fact that Amrun has suspected you yesterday and today?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Post by Tierce »

My point is that Amrun is lying when it comes to events and the way I've behaved, Yos. There's no protown reason for her to be doing so.

I don't really care how much she was trying to get BB lynched, just that she stated she was riding that wagon hard, that she took a lot of crap for it, that she repeatedly showed BB was scum, when there is no real evidence of it. It seems like she's trying to get towncred for a great work, when that work can be summed up by that "on a limb" vote on BB for being Reck's buddy after Reck flipped.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

You say you don't care how much I tried to get BB lynched, and then go, "but she said she did!" I DID ride the wagon hard - from start to finish - took crap for it on SEVERAL different occasions (good job totally ignoring the wagons on me that sprouted up mostly as a result of my bb pushes, good job there), and I stated varied reasons why he was scum. My initial vote for him was weak reasons + gut, but his reactions to the wagon, and my reactions to that, showed pretty organically why I rightly believed him to be scum.

This is a prime example of that "re-creating history" thing I was talking about. You're talking totally out of your ass. None of the things you've asserted have been true, for example calling me a lurker when I was probably the singularly most active player of Day 1 and had a metric fuckton of posts. As for BBmolla tailoring his play to you: I still don't see it, and if you claim that it wouldn't be obvious to anyone but you, why are you using that as if it should be a commonly understood fact that makes you town? How ridiculous.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 230, Amrun wrote:You say you don't care how much I tried to get BB lynched, and then go, "but she said she did!" I DID ride the wagon hard - from start to finish - took crap for it on SEVERAL different occasions (good job totally ignoring the wagons on me that sprouted up mostly as a result of my bb pushes, good job there), and I stated varied reasons why he was scum. My initial vote for him was weak reasons + gut, but his reactions to the wagon, and my reactions to that, showed pretty organically why I rightly believed him to be scum.

This is a prime example of that "re-creating history" thing I was talking about. You're talking totally out of your ass. None of the things you've asserted have been true, for example calling me a lurker when I was probably the singularly most active player of Day 1 and had a metric fuckton of posts. As for BBmolla tailoring his play to you: I still don't see it, and if you claim that it wouldn't be obvious to anyone but you, why are you using that as if it should be a commonly understood fact that makes you town? How ridiculous.

Prove me wrong, then. I went through the files with a Ctrl+F on your username, and grabbed everything that was relevant to this. Did I miss something? Show me. Where did you 'take crap for it'? Show me where you even reacted to those 'wagons that sprouted on you' other than that reaction to UT and Nuwen. You have access to the files as much as I do. Where did you react to BB's reactions to the wagon, other than the "BBmolla is fencesitting on Tierce's slot" right by day's end?

You were no way near the most active player on D1. I can provide a post count list.

As I said, I can provide examples of how BB was tailoring his fakemeta to me, if you're asking for them. Won't be now because bed, but yes, I can present them as proof that I am not bluescum because he was attempting to deceive me. Btw, good job saying "it should be a commonly understood fact that makes you town", good job there--I never said that, I said it clears me as
not BB's partner
(and Porochaz as well).
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

I'm just plain not going to do that. It isn't relevant and it isn't important and it's a waste of my life. When I originally started the wagon, I took criticism; there were small jabs throughout. I was a viable counterwagon at at LEAST one point. What does my reaction to UT/Nuwen etc. have anything to do with the price of tea in China? I said a ton of things to and about BBmolla. He had many different posts that I did not like. I recall one in particular that made me go KILL IT WITH FIRE but I forget what it said.

As for being the most active player, I don't really care. I was definitely the most active player earlier on, but I had some v/la throughout the day so naturally my post count wouldn't be the highest. My point is that I've been a presence in the game consistently and been an important factor in most, if not all, of the significant wagons. Much of the discussion of the day revolved around me and my actions. In NO way, shape, or form do I qualify as a lurker and you're just mudslinging and hoping people will be too lazy to check.

Okay, fine, not bluescum instead of town - but the point is that you admitted that I wouldn't know because only you would know, and then act as if it should be commonly understood fact. To be perfectly honest, I do not want to be bogged down with stupid, inane crape about BB's meta, since I will never (and now, can never) check that meta for myself. It's so amazingly not important and I think you're smart enough to know that. Drowning the game with noise serves only scum.

I'm not even interested in lynching you today, or possibly ever, and agreed that you have a decreased chance of being bluescum. The points you are challenging me on are wrong, and so inane that I'm pretty sure nobody in the world cares. It's surely possibly that BB was tailoring his meta to you, but I do not give a flying french tit. BBmolla is dead scum. I care about how you've portrayed it and your very strange actions and reactions surrounding it marginally more, but even then, not really that much. Jesus shit. Stop the noise.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

Actually, I completely agree with Tierce calling out Amrun for trying to take credit for BBmolla lynch, like she's trying to point out how townie she was for the original vote on BBmolla (which she admits was not good in the first place), but the ENTIRE wagon formed because of Tierce's die hard push on him (in hindsight, actually having "proof" of his meta).

@Amrun...please point out the specific posts that push for BBmolla's lynch--that really show you play a vital part in its success.

Right now, I'm willing to lynch Amrun, Staeg (sorry Nuwen :( ), or Katsuki.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ok, so Tierce already asked you to point out the posts, and you already declined, which means I can only assume you'll also decline my request.

Um.

Amrun wrote:You continue to make vague accusations and then don't substantiate them. When you don't substantiate upon request, especially by just completely ignoring, there are two options: a) you can't and you're buying time until you come up with good reasons, b) you're withholding strategically, or c) you're lazy.

Vote: Amrun
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 221, Amrun wrote:I don't at all want that. People are so fucking dense.

Funny, you sure acted like you do.

Do you honestly think for two seconds, that as scum, I would flat-out say I was human if I knew my scum-team to be all or mostly human?
In fact, do you think honestly that as scum, I would even reveal that fact in the first fucking place?

No. Of course you don't. That would be stupid.

You don't get to say, "Oh, I don't think him claiming to be human jives with what I know about the game" and then say, "shit, wait, no, don't claim." You know who does that? Scum. Scum that wants to toss some crap onto more crap just for good measure, but then appear town by not asking for a claim.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 230, Amrun wrote:None of the things you've asserted have been true, for example calling me a lurker when I was probably the singularly most active player of Day 1 and had a metric fuckton of posts.

Btw, where the hell did I call you a lurker except in Yos's wild dreams? I said I've been burned by Amrun lurkscum. I didn't say it was here, and you know exactly where it was.

Yeah, you're continuously making up stuff, and you're the one thinking people won't cross-check (and calling my points "inane" in the process--nice smear campaign). You may not bother to check facts, but there is a very nice archive that proves what I've been saying about you.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Post by Amrun »

Your request is more reasonable, singer, and I may do that, (and would have done so just now if it wasn't the biggest pain in the ass in the world due to cache, downloads, etc). That's not what Tierce was asking for. Still, I think it's a pretty pointless thing to ask for and realistically speaking I'm swamped this week and probably won't even bother to download the files until thins lighten up a bit for me.

Your claim that the wagon formed because of Tierce is FALSE; she argued forever that he was soooooooooooooo definitely for sure town, and then once the wagon gained a little momentum, she changed her mind. That's not relevant anyway. I started the wagon and continued to push it for the remainder of the day; that is just a pure, basic fact. I am not the sole reason BBmolla was lynched and I never claimed to be.

kuribo, I never asked for your role and I don't want to know it. I want to figure out the organic mechanic, to which you are relevant only because you claimed human. I don't want or need any further information than what I already asked, which was if it said "organic" next to your name. I never asked anything else so let's stop pretending I did.

p-edit: I interpreted one of your earlier posts as calling me a lurker (and I remember the phrase lurkscum). If it wasn't referring to this game, then I misinterpreted.

Calling your points inane is my opinion and not a smear at all. I'm not sure you know what the phrase "smear campaign" is supposed to mean, to be honest.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

I am in a bit of a bitch mood, so I apologize for the recent snippiness and assure that it is not directed at anyone in particular. I'm just like ... TOO MUCH TO FUCKIN DO.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 51, Tierce wrote:

It takes quite a bit to load, as the page alone is 2.13MB. You can either read it online or download the full thing here.

It's hardly "the biggest pain in the ass in the world due to cache, downloads, etc" to actually go to that page and Ctrl+C the corresponding info. I didn't compile all the cache info to look pretty, I did it so we have a functional resource.

It's a single webpage, Amrun. With all of D1. You don't have to click Next/Previous anywhere. Even the inner links are functional (if you click a "In post XYZ, ABC wrote" link, it will jump to the corresponding post).

Just wait for it to load, then look for the info you want/need. It's easier than catching up in most games, and the only work you have to do is sourcing your quote tags. I guarantee you won't spend nearly as long poking at it as I did putting it together.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 am

Post by Staeg »

I'm at the point where tierce votes BBmolla, but holy crap, what is UN spewing all over the place
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:49 am

Post by Staeg »

The only thing I'm not seeing is why BBM, after supposedly decieving tierce and only her, just outright swapped from BBM's feigned townmeta into the epitome of his scummeta
Like, Tierce went "WAAAAH THIS META SO TOWN, but wait, lemme ask some questions which FAIRLY OBVIOUSLY lead to a trap," and BBM just walked into it
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:22 am

Post by Staeg »

That replace-out post by berry stunk to high heaven
sa vrede?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Fate »

Do you even comprehend what he said? Fate's arguing that I started a wagon on BBmolla in this game because my suspicion of Magua in another game, which wasn't slated to end for MONTHS, would start a wifom game. He's saying I was trying to manipulate my meta, but it's a terrible comparison in any case. What he's saying doesn't make sense.

What's this about manipulation of meta? Have a guilty conscience?

I was simply saying that hardbussing is WITHIN THE REACH of your meta. You've done it BEFORE. You are certainly CAPABLE of it (just as I am capable of it, there are certain players that simply cannot pull it off). That's my point.

I also find it hilarious that Amrun is trying to paint Tierce in a bad light with buzzwords like "re-creating history"

She's projecting her bussing self onto Tierce.

I normally like hot girl on girl actions but Amrun needs rope and I enjoy lynching scum more.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 230, Amrun wrote:You say you don't care how much I tried to get BB lynched, and then go, "but she said she did!" I DID ride the wagon hard - from start to finish - took crap for it on SEVERAL different occasions (good job totally ignoring the wagons on me that sprouted up mostly as a result of my bb pushes, good job there), and I stated varied reasons why he was scum. My initial vote for him was weak reasons + gut, but his reactions to the wagon, and my reactions to that, showed pretty organically why I rightly believed him to be scum.

Tierce provided examples supporting her argument. Surely you can do the same?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yeah uh

unvote, vote Amrun

trying to claim that someone is recreating history but not actually demonstrating it is p bad. Amrun's had a lot of chances to produce quotes and hasn't even tried yet.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Staeg »

Oh, so shadoweh replaced FS. I'd be up for that wagon, too.
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 am

Post by Staeg »

Okay, no, I'll just say that I'm completely incapable of reading singer, amrun and matt
sa vrede?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 227, Staeg wrote:I'm slightly sick atm (which is actually good news, but yeah), and I've reached TSQ's long posts about farside and other things.

Looking at what's happening today, I'd feel inclined to vote amrun, and by the events of yesterday - farside.

said the scum
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 247, Staeg wrote:Okay, no, I'll just say that I'm completely incapable of reading singer, amrun and matt

Matt is town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”