Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.5:

DeltaWave - IceGuy, kondi2424, iStark
Glass - ActionDan
IceGuy - vijay2vasandani
CSL - Malthusis
vijay2vasandani - Korlash, BBmolla
kondi2424 - Luckyjt
ActionDan - Glass
Korlash - Lopsy

Not Voting: DeltaWave, CSL

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-04-05 15:06:38)

Still searching for kondi and Glass replacements.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 am

Post by IceGuy »

You know what?

I have enough of this.

Let's just fucking end this day already. I prefer a DW lynch (because I definitely don't want him around in LyLo), but I'd be OK with replacee lynch.

Tonight, we'll all investigate the same person. This roll will determine whom (number in player list):

Original Roll String: 1d13
1 13-Sided Dice: (13) = 13

A spare in case we lynch that one:

Original Roll String: 1d13
1 13-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 am

Post by malthusis »

Unvote
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 am

Post by malthusis »

Okay, here are some thoughts:

@ActionDan:
In post 58, malthusis wrote:Also, digging up in the old thread revealed this gem:
(ActionDan)
Vijay when I have a bit more time, you're going to burn.

All your shit about the fake hammer was one big farce which includes a variety of lies.

I took the time to search all your current games, and in only 1/5 has there been a "fake" hammer which has to be the one you are referencing. Reading how it came about combined with what you have spouted off this game, it makes it obvious you are just stringing us along.

You go on for several wall posts about Vijay's guilt, with supporting arguments and evidence to back it up.Why are you voting Glass if you seriously thing that Vijay is scum that badly? Seems a bit petty to vote Glass to protect Rylai, don't you think?

You still haven't stated why Glass is a better wagon, Dan. Why are you voting him?

@Korlash: Pretty much what I got out of your posts were these main two points:

Vijay's hammer wasn't faked/ he was serious

Delta should be lynched.

Anything else I'm missing?

I'm still reading up on a few things on the point of v2v's, but for Point 2, I'm up for a Delta lynch today. His claim still seems odd to me (saying you're a miller, then adding in the important goon miller points later), and Rylai's ran away.

Unvote, Vote Delta

Be back in a sec...
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

@IG: so Glass? With ActionDan as a backup? This is using the list VM had on page one.
coming back after a 3 year break.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by IceGuy »

In post 154, vijay2vasandani wrote:@IG: so Glass? With ActionDan as a backup? This is using the list VM had on page one.

Yes.
Lopsy
Lopsy
Goon
Lopsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Lopsy »

Before we start brow-beating each other, you do know I have been arguing AGAINST lynching Delta right? no? of course not, you would have had to actually read what I've been posting to know that... Ok, lets get started.
OK, that's not how your post read. But if you say so.
Lopsy
Lopsy
Goon
Lopsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Lopsy »

And by that I mean: Korlash sounds in his original post like he's arguing for Delta's lynch. Also, he argues for his lynch in his post I quoted, saying that people would have to worry less about Delta, but then he argues that Delta is town. Wanting to lynch someone and also thinking they're town seems contradictory to me, even if it means we get to "worry less" about having information. So in conclusion, I'm not changing my vote.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Korlash »

Mal wrote:@Korlash: Pretty much what I got out of your posts were these main two points:

Vijay's hammer wasn't faked/ he was serious

Delta should be lynched.

Anything else I'm missing?

No... Delta should not be lynched... Sigh, damn my argumentative side... We should lynch scum, like V2V or Kondi...

Lopsy wrote:And by that I mean: Korlash sounds in his original post like he's arguing for Delta's lynch. Also, he argues for his lynch in his post I quoted, saying that people would have to worry less about Delta, but then he argues that Delta is town. Wanting to lynch someone and also thinking they're town seems contradictory to me, even if it means we get to "worry less" about having information. So in conclusion, I'm not changing my vote.

No... Delta claimed me posing that lynching him would be acceptable made me scummy, so I pointed out why lynching him would be acceptable baring other better choices. You've seemed to skip 90% of what I posted dealing with my V2V, Kondi, Glass scum theory and choose to base your entire opinion of me off one single paragraph... It hurts... ;_; *tear*

As you can see, support for lynching Delta exists. My original point was simply that if too many of the players wanted him lynched, thus making it nearly impossible to actually lynch scum, I would end up supporting it... Sadly, it seems my predictions may come true...

Ok how about you and Delta join me in voting V2V, that should make the wagons even... Then we'll go from there? Deal? =D
At the very least you have to see that keeping your vote on me only helps the Delta wagon remain the lead... Regardless of what you think about my intentions, that kinda seems to go against your overall goal of keeping him alive.

Also:
@V2V: This is the second time you've managed to post while ignoring my last post against you... I'm hurt man... You could at least pretend I didn't hit the nail on the head... Do you feel bad that both your partners are being replaced at the same time? I feel ya man, that must be tough...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Korlash »

@ All those voting Delta: WHY? Can any of you give me a reason other than "I don't want him around later!"? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by malthusis »

In post 159, Korlash wrote:@ All those voting Delta: WHY? Can any of you give me a reason other than "I don't want him around later!"? Anyone? Anyone at all?

I think his claim is BS.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by CSL »

Initial gut-reads:

Lopsy v Korlash argument looks town vs town.

Delta is scum.

malthusis is town

Lucky, get an avatar please.

Everyone else is neutral.

More tomorrow.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Korlash »

Mal wrote:I think his claim is BS.

Can you elaborate? Why is it BS?

CSL wrote:Lopsy v Korlash argument looks town vs town.

Duh... We're arguing over something we both agree on... :\

CSL wrote:Delta is scum.

Why?

CLS wrote:Everyone else is neutral.

D: Thoughts on V2V, Kondi, Glass?!?!?

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by CSL »

They're initial gut-reads. I don't explain them. I never have.

Forgot v2v. He's town-ish.

As for the other two, we'll see what their replacements do.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by CSL »

After further review, Kondi has been ignoring this thread albeit INTENTIONALLY from the looks of it. I will now deem you lurkerscum, and you will either get back here and do shit, or DIE.

Vote: kondi
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by malthusis »

Here's the best explanation I could come with on your case on v2v, Korlash.

It seems like you are taking the ''scientific method'' approach to your case on him: You're assuming he's lying about his fakehammer, and then making assumptions (that seem logical enough). However, you still haven't proven that v2v is lying about his fakehammer. I don't really see a reason for scum v2v to fakehammer: if kondi really was his scumbuddy, he's rather be much better off bussing him down then playing a gambit in my mind. As well, there were enough newbs in the game at that point that one of them might have shown some reaction. I honestly think the whole thing is null.

It seems like your entire case rests on this one singular assumption. Could you try to explain it better?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by Korlash »

CSL wrote:They're initial gut-reads. I don't explain them. I never have.

Fair enough, but at least answer me this. are they based on the cached pages or just this new thread?

CSL wrote:After further review, Kondi has been ignoring this thread albeit INTENTIONALLY from the looks of it. I will now deem you lurkerscum, and you will either get back here and do shit, or DIE.

I could be talked into supporting this... although you do know he is being replaced, right? hard for him to come back from that...

Mal wrote:It seems like your entire case rests on this one singular assumption. Could you try to explain it better?

'Kay, as long as you clarify your 'Delta's claim is BS' statement from earlier.

The fake hammer is only a small part of my actual suspicions of him. I mainly think that Kondi and Glass did pushes on others in an attempt to remove the pressure on V2V's wagon by placing it elsewhere. You would think this would make me more suspicious of them, but no...

As far as the hammering goes, I also said it was null way back when. But when you look at his explanation for it, it becomes suspicious. His explanations were too spread out and vague. If it was a gambit, regardless of why he did it, he should have at least had his own explanation ready when questioned, but all he could come up with was "I saw it in a game and wanted to try it out." When you pull any sort of ploy you always have some sort of expectations, and there is no reason not to mention those expectations when the gambit fails... unless those expectations are not town oriented. I'm kinda busy at the moment or I'd crack the pages open and go over his claim again to be more specific.

And lastly, V2V hasn't even acknowledged my post against him the last two times he posted... so now I'm adding avoiding my attacks as well, the sneaky bugger...

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 154, vijay2vasandani wrote:@IG: so Glass? With ActionDan as a backup? This is using the list VM had on page one.

^Why aren't we lynching this guy D:
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:22 pm

@ Korlash: whatever are you talking about? I must have missed it or something. Your last five or so posts have been to iRonMan (iStark. Get it? XD).
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:23 pm

That's last post before 158, which is where you say I have ignored your post.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

Try my 113 mate. you posted just over two hours later and completely ignored it. no excuses for that man... *shakes head*

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Thursday... Thursday more thursday. I feel bad.

BUT, I got one new read. Istark is town :D I looked over a game where he flipped scum and the difference is night and day. Also I second whoever said that if there is a "good reason" to lynch delta it's that he has been completely dodgy/inactive/useless and that the miller claim should not sound "bs" unless someone knows specific role info (i.e iceguy) (Still any of Vijay, Glass, Kondi >> Delta lynch)

Why are we thinking of claiming a target for everyone to investigate? Scum could simply kill the target (if town) or there could be scum roles designed to fuck with cops, like framers. Why not let cops cop who they think is scum?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 pm

... I don't see anything in that post that is something directed at me. Well maybe for the IceGuy vote thing. Really, I'm voting him because DW is town. Like no joke obvioustown. And IG not seeing that does not jive with me.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 am

Post by iStark »

It's never too early to go after anyone... Little known fact, but you can
actually scumhunt multiple people
at a time mate.
And since we only have one lynch, might as well make sure it's the best it can be.
We still have eight days until deadline, plenty of time to deal with all of this now that way we have more to 'go over' on D-2.

You called Glass scum for doing the same thing you're doing now, that's attacking multiple people.
Like, I said I do see you're point about it actually diluting pressure on V2V and Kondi just not as scummy as you make it sound, I don't think we are ever going to agree on this.

In post 171, ActionDan wrote:
Why are we thinking of claiming a target for everyone to investigate? Scum could simply kill the target (if town) or there could be scum roles designed to fuck with cops, like framers. Why not let cops cop who they think is scum?

Exactly. -_-
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 am

Post by iStark »

K wrote:
Have you seen the vote count on that page? Unless you count the names of the people voting a player there is no indication of exactly how many people are on it. Don't get me wrong, that's his mistake, but I can at least see how it could be done.

I did, and apparently I was the one due to whom that ''supposedly'' fake hammer failed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”