Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.3:

IceGuy - Om of the Nom
Amrun - IceGuy
BBmolla - ActionDan
Om of the Nom - RainbowDash, Amrun
luckyjt - Korlash, luckyjt, Om of the Nom

Not voting- Lopsy, BBmolla, iStark, Feirei

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-04-28 17:48:11), or on April 28th, 2012

Also, while I feel the reason is contrived as hell, Feirei "replaces" CSL (and I say that in quotes because they're the same person).
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by Korlash »

You've been pushing for lucky's death for a long fucking time...

That's the point. You've been saying Lucky is scum since you joined, you've kept him as your 'go to vote' for pretty much that entire time. But when it comes down to it, it takes shit all to get you to unvote. Your vote on CSL? "OMG CSL is replacing out, vote: him". Your vote on Mal, pure deadline vote. your vote on Iceguy? Who the fuck knows what that's about. I suppose he's the only arguably reasonable vote you had, but you've been pushing Lucky for a long
fucking
time yet seem to lack mention of him until I start up the wagon...

You've been pushing Lucky for a long
fucking
time, and you've been calling Glass town for a long
fucking
time, and nine posts ago you abandon a Lucky vote to vote Glass's replacement for, what reason was it? "I changed my mind"? You spent a long,
fucking
, time just to change your mind.

You've been pushing Lucky's death for a long...
fucking
... time... And from my point of view you're full of
fucking
shit. Tell you what, let's lynch you. And if you happen to flip town I'll do you a favor and reevaluate my findings. Don't like that idea? Awww... Oh well. *snaps fingers*

*shakes head*

I find the argument 'I can't be his partner, I pushed for his death' to be moronic.
I
find it to be moronic... How terrible is that?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Korlash »

Voided wrote:Also, while I feel the reason is contrived as hell, Feirei "replaces" CSL (and I say that in quotes because they're the same person).

Can I replace myself? If CSL gets to do it, I think we should all be allowed to replace ourselves...

From now on, I'll be known as Korlash. Don't get confused and call me by my old name 'cause I'll know... I'll know and get upset... >.>

Mommy, that guy is creepy...
I know Susan, let's walk away...

Horribe. Aboslutely horrible.

Also, no.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Guys let more votes come my way so I can get an idea on who is scum.

And yeah the Amrun and Lucky team seems to be the worst team pairing I can see but you go and believe that.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:07 am

Post by iStark »

@Korlash, I might not like how claim business went with Amrum, but I'm leaning town on her.

@Om, You got something to say? I'm leaning to see you as the only person I might agree to lynch today and sad thing is Glass was my top town read.I can't even argue against your lynch anymore.
Your play style is heavily contradicting to that of what I've seen before.

@Lucky, your last few posts made no sense.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 am

Post by ActionDan »

Mod, please mark me as V/LA for 4 days

Lucky is town. He was as reactionary on page 2 of the cached pages when votes were being thrown his way in the same manner. This is not some sort of spur of the moment gambit as it is consistant with earlier play.

Korlash, 'juvenile' refered to you pinning me as suspicious for a 'smelt it, dealt it' type argument. I'm saying that Amrun not dying is the strongest reason to disbelieve his claim out of the myriad others (including many that you have brought up, including Amrun's most recent 'I changed my mind!' post ). THAT SAID, I am not willing to lynch him without a counterclaim. It may well come tomorrow when a cop will have 2 results and be more effective.

OotN's reasoning is not all that bad if you think about it, but it's definitely wrong in this case. People like Iceguy posting a Gif to sarcastically call out bad play and let others interpret it is scummy.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Korlash »

actiondan wrote:Lucky is town. He was as reactionary on page 2 of the cached pages when votes were being thrown his way in the same manner. This is not some sort of spur of the moment gambit as it is consistant with earlier play.

So? All that means is he knows it gets him out of trouble when he does it.

Actiondan wrote:Korlash, 'juvenile' refered to you pinning me as suspicious for a 'smelt it, dealt it' type argument. I'm saying that Amrun not dying is the strongest reason to disbelieve his claim out of the myriad others (including many that you have brought up, including Amrun's most recent 'I changed my mind!' post ). THAT SAID, I am not willing to lynch him without a counterclaim. It may well come tomorrow when a cop will have 2 results and be more effective.

You've essentially said nothing here. And instead of arguing why I'm being juvenile for using the so called 'smelt it, dealt it' argument, you just say I am and brush it under the carpet.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

@iStark: Something to say about what? I'm kinda clueless as to what to do right now. I'm not myself because the amount of actual pages I had to read had been larger than I expected, and I think it kinda drained my motivation a bit.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:23 am

Post by iStark »

In post 607, Om of the Nom wrote:@iStark: Something to say about what? I'm kinda clueless as to what to do right now. I'm not myself because the amount of actual pages I had to read had been larger than I expected, and I think it kinda drained my motivation a bit.

Then I've no choice but to vote and lynch you right now.

VOTE: Om of the nom
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

I can try, but I can't guarantee I'll be doing my absolute best.
I'm only able to perform at my absolute best when I'm completely on top of the game.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Amrun »

Korlash, it's like you don't think about what you're saying at all.

I know I've been on lucky all game. As scum, what reason do I have to conspicuously change my mind? Why should I be purposelessly inconsistent?

You're not thinking about intent.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Stark - Explain your vote.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Korlash »

Amrun wrote:Korlash, it's like you don't think about what you're saying at all.

I know I've been on lucky all game. As scum, what reason do I have to conspicuously change my mind? Why should I be purposelessly inconsistent?

You're not thinking about intent.

I never think about intent because in an argument it's irrelevant. Why would scum be inconsistent? To argue why they would be inconsistent as scum. We'll go around in circles forever. lets keep the argument to facts.

How has all of the time and effort you've put into Lucky since replacing in been wiped clean so quickly? Why do you think what he is doing isn't likely to come from scum? How is Om's response to that so much it overrules your former townieness vibe from Glass?

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

I already said. I simply don't think luckyjt is experienced enough to pull that sort of gambit as scum and know what kind of reactions it would receive. He's completed one newbie game, and really reads as a newbie. I don't think he has the confidence or the competence (yet) to try and manipulate people's reads like that.

Like I said, with Glass, Glass wasn't my top town read and did not even make my top 3 - still, I leaned town on him. I had reasons for misgivings, which I noted, but that post of Om Nom's really blew me out of the water as being SUPER SCUMMY opportunistic.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Korlash »

What do you mean, didn't this happen once already early day one? That's proof enough he KNOWS what can happen if he pulls it. A newbie scum that gets run up early day one can easily pull the martyr play without even intending to manipulate anything.

So yeah, if he did pull this during his first wagon, he certainly is experienced enough to know what kinds of reactions it would receive. Of course, this would be relying on AD for his assessment of Lucky's play early on. (I certainly don't feel like going back into the cached pages :\)

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 611, Rainbowdash wrote:@Stark - Explain your vote.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3958660

He didn't give explanation for what I was looking for nor is he playing to his usual town meta.

If my vote is what takes him to give what I want/expect from him then I will vote obviously?.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

What exactly were you looking for?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Also I explained why I wasn't playing to my current town meta. I'm actually playing to my original town meta, and Dan can verify that.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Well not so much "playing to," but more like "ending up."

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 614, Korlash wrote:What do you mean, didn't this happen once already early day one? That's proof enough he KNOWS what can happen if he pulls it. A newbie scum that gets run up early day one can easily pull the martyr play without even intending to manipulate anything.

So yeah, if he did pull this during his first wagon, he certainly is experienced enough to know what kinds of reactions it would receive. Of course, this would be relying on AD for his assessment of Lucky's play early on. (I certainly don't feel like going back into the cached pages :\)

Wait, he self-voted Day 1? I'm fairly certain this didn't happen. I read the whole thing in detail and do NOT remember that...

If that's true, then you're right, though.

In post 617, Om of the Nom wrote:Also I explained why I wasn't playing to my current town meta. I'm actually playing to my original town meta, and Dan can verify that.

You don't "play to a town meta" as town. You just ARE TOWN. The fact that you were self-conscious enough about this word choice to correct it tells me that you revealed too much.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I corrected it because I'm not deliberately playing to it this time, I just can't help it. Normally I play to my old town meta when I am scum, but I'm town this game.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

Amrun wrote:Wait, he self-voted Day 1? I'm fairly certain this didn't happen. I read the whole thing in detail and do NOT remember that...

If that's true, then you're right, though.

No, I don't believe he self voted day one. But he didn't self vote today either.

Amrun wrote:You don't "play to a town meta" as town. You just ARE TOWN.

This, I like this. I want this on a T-Shirt.

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 617, Om of the Nom wrote:Also I explained why I wasn't playing to my current town meta. I'm actually playing to my original town meta, and Dan can verify that.

Your lack of input on Amrum case on D2 when we were clearly tunneling and wasting our time doesn't seem town motivated.
All you said that is ''Amrum claim is legit'' and basically walked away from it instead of defending when you clearly know whats the case don't you?
That and this not being your town meta (whether you are playing intentionally or forced) is leading me to believe you're mafia investigative PR.
And looking at your result & lack of input on Amrum's claim possible mafia cop.

@Korlash, stop tunneling ffs.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 621, Korlash wrote:No, I don't believe he self voted day one. But he didn't self vote today either.

Yes, he did. o.O What?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Guh, I didn't want it to come to this, but I have role related info that makes me think Amrun's claim is legit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”