Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:50 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 772, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 769, IceGuy wrote:VT.

You sorta-counterclaimed a miller as VT?

If it was taken as a counterclaim, this was not my intention.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Korlash »

RBAN28 wrote:@Korlash: I can't give any specifics because I have not read the thread yet. His iso in general looks scummy. If you looked at it, you would agree that in general Ice's iso looks bad. But for all I know his posts look fine when looked at in context, since looking at things in iso removes that context

So you joined a wagon, which is now at L-1, based on an ISO you yourself just said is likely wrong... You've come to the conclusion that the ISO makes him look scummy, but are unable to show where and why? You leave your vote on said wagon, even though the person has been threatened with a hammer, while admitting you haven't read the thread and believe that doing so may change your opinion of the person who is almost dead?

In my opinion saying his ISO looks bad but being unwilling to say why because you're afraid in context your reasoning would bee wrong suggests you care more about how you look coming out of this wagon than whether the person being hung is truly scum or not. Point out why you're voting him or admit your vote is unjustified and poorly placed. (And no, you can't use his claim as a reason since you voted long before that was made public)
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Korlash »

I have to run to work so I don't have the time to delve into the cache to comb through Iceguy's original posts against Delta. I'll do that when I get home, so I'd prefer if no one hammered until then.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
RBAN28
RBAN28
Townie
RBAN28
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 am

Post by RBAN28 »

@Korlash:
I do not follow what you are saying. He looks scummy, so I voted. My reasoning for voting has been given. I never said I was likely wrong. I said that I could not give specific reasoning based off of an iso because it removes context. The 'where' is not specific to any post, but rather is the overall picture. The 'why' can't be given from iso alone, as context is needed. What can I say beyond "it looks bad in general"? I can't. There is no way to elaborate on that thought because it is a general view.
It's "ar-bee-ay-en-two-eight", not "ar-ban-twenty-eight".
RBAN28
RBAN28
Townie
RBAN28
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 am

Post by RBAN28 »

Edit:
Forgot this at the end.

I have said something general. You are asking me to go into specifics about the general. You can't go into specifics about something general, as in doing so it stops being general.
It's "ar-bee-ay-en-two-eight", not "ar-ban-twenty-eight".
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:52 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 775, IceGuy wrote:
In post 772, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 769, IceGuy wrote:VT.

You sorta-counterclaimed a miller as VT?

If it was taken as a counterclaim, this was not my intention.

No no no.

=========[]
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.7:

IceGuy - Amrun, Om of the Nom, iStark , RainbowDash, RBAN28 (L-1)
RBAN28 - ActionDan, Korlash
luckyjt - luckyjt

Not voting- Lopsy, Feirei, IceGuy

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-04-28 17:48:11), or on April 28th, 2012

ActionDan is V/LA until April 17-18th.

Also, I prodded Feirei. Probably will prod CSL (the main) to see if the guy's still here.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Sompony hammer.

C'mon you can be Thor pony

You know you want to.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Korlash »

In post 779, RBAN28 wrote:
Edit:
Forgot this at the end.

I have said something general. You are asking me to go into specifics about the general. You can't go into specifics about something general, as in doing so it stops being general.

This alone is what makes you so scummy... Of course I am asking you to go into specifics, that's the point! Scum don't want to go into specifics and want to remain 'general' so they can change their story later.

You say you've read his ISO and have came to a conclusion regarding your read on him. That means your read has been molded on tangible things, his posts. I have asked you to explain your reasoning behind thinking he is scum, you can do all sorts of things. Quote his posts, reference them, explain WHAT he did you feel is scummy, tell me when and where he did it so I can look at it myself.... etc... etc... etc...

If you read his posts and came to a conclusion based on them, then surely you can tell me what about those posts lead you to that conclusion.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Korlash »

Rainbows wrote:C'mon you can be Thor pony

Can I be Ironman pony instead? Or like, one of the X-Men ponies?

Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Feirei »

I've received the prod and read up. Now then.

*grabs hammer*

Stop, HAMMERTIME!

*swings hammer*

Vote: Ice
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Korlash »

Iceguy wrote:His claim is fake. No more information for obvious reasons.

Iceguy wrote:As I said before, I'm not going to elaborate on why DW's claim is fake. This information is too valuable for scum.

Iceguy wrote:I obviously can't prove it wrong. Given my role PM, it's just highly unlikely his claim is not a fake claim.

Iceguy wrote:
AD wrote:Cuz you just painted a big red X on your face.

Yeah, I know that, but lynching scum D1 is worth it.

^- If you had said you were trying to draw a night kill Ice, I would have fought to keep you alive for that last quote alone...

Iceguy wrote:If it was taken as a counterclaim, this was not my intention.

But... Yeah... That wasn't the case it seems.

Tell ya what, before I hammer you will you tell us what this information you had that was so valuable to scum was? Also, what about your role suggested Delta was lying? Clocks ticking mate, because I guarantee you I'm the only one that even gives a rat's ass about you anymore.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Korlash »

CSL, I hate you forever now!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

jk, just wanted to use that! =^____________^=

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

What?
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

IceGuy - Amrun, Om of the Nom, iStark , RainbowDash, RBAN28 , Feirei (LYNCH!)
RBAN28 - ActionDan, Korlash
luckyjt - luckyjt

Not voting- Lopsy, IceGuy

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-04-28 17:48:11), or on April 28th, 2012

ActionDan is V/LA until April 17-18th.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

They went through the day with both Vijay's and Malthusis's deaths fresh on their minds, unsure of who killed the former (maybe a midnight stalking gone wrong?) or why they killed the latter.

Their day was about to get a little better, though, as Amrun and Om of the Nom both soon claimed to be cops with a good innocent on Korlash. The investigatee, while batting his eyelashes gratefully for such a good omen, still questioned the choice of both of them targeting him.

"That's just how it happened," Om of the NOm said somewhat defensively. "Can't exactly control that."

"Well, I was the one who suggested that," IceGuy says, adopting a somewhat superior tone. While it WAS true, that didn't mean it irked everyone else.

"So says the one who shot a good guy yesterday," Amrun hurls back.

"He was doing a piss-poor job, anyways," IceGuy retorts, though Korlash quickly steps in to keep them from coming to blows.

"Jeez..." IceGuy mutters, going away for a bit.

That "bit" stretched for a couple hours, which began to make the others worried--and suspicious. When he eventually returned, 10 pairs of hard eyes greeted him and made him halt on the steps.

"Whoa..." he holds up his hands. "What's with the faces?"

"What were you doing?" Rainbowdash counters. "Took your sweet time coming back."

"I was in the bathroom, alright?" IceGuy bristles. "That, and I wanted to think on some things."

"Like...?" RD presses.

"Like your claim of being mistrusted," he spits out. "It doesn't make sense."

"nonsense, it makes perfect sense."

"You completely mangled how you said it!"

"No I didn't, you're just trying to make it look that way! I told you exactly what I knew!"

"And I'm pretty damn sure what you said was wrong or just completely fabricated!"

"And you know that for sure, huh?!" Rainbowdash gets almost right into his face as she hisses that line. "You're just angry because you can't get your way."

"Besides," Korlash interjects. "What do you have that makes you right?"

"Oh, something," IceGuy says evasively. But, whatever that was meant to do, it didn't do squat. Suddenly he's grabbed by his arms and held tight as Korlash, Rainbowdash, and Om of the Nom stare him down.

"Might as well say it, as our tempers are getting really short right now," Om says warningly.

"Wait a sec!" IceGuy says quickly. "You're taking what I said wrong!"

"How were we wrong?" Rainbowdash scoffs. "You're trying to counter what I said, but aren't saying why. Now spill it."

"I'm not really lying, you're just--!" whatever he was going to say was stolen as Korlash punches him hard in the gut, knocking the wind right out of him as his captors release him and he falls to the ground. Now fearing for his life, he backs up until he hits a pillar as the rest of the officers glare down at him.

And in those moments, he realizes he just screwed himself.

And when they checked his badge for those tell-tale initials, those two letters signified to the rest that they screwed themselves over.

IceGuy,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 2.

Night 2 begins. All actions must be in in [coundown]3 days[/countdown], or by 1:30AM on April 19th, 2012
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Lopsy has been replaced, though by request I have been asked not to disclose who until morning. However, I will extend night for another 12 hours. Thus, the new night deadline is at 1:30 PM on April 19th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Amrun tossed in her bed, dogged by exultant dreams of nabbing one of the hidden assailants intertwined with horrid nightmares of torture and pain. She squeezes her eyes shut, trying to block out everything but that peaceful rest, but it never comes, and in frustration she gets up and decides to take a small walk.

Putting on a light jacket to keep her warm from any breeze (and some socks to keep her feet warm), Amrun takes a slow solo tour of the building, glancing around and unconsciously shivering at how pale and foreboding the place looked now.

What has happened to this place
she wonders desconsolately.
What's happened to us?
she looks down at her hands, still bruised some from a few of the punches delivered to IceGuy earlier. She shakes her head, not exactly because she felt foolish, but because everything just felt out of place here.

A noise makes her pause, reach for a gun that she realizes almost immediately she doesn't have. "Who's there?" she calls out, searching for any sort of shilouette with the outside lights being her only dim guide. She edges slowly towards the hallway from where she came, hoping that if she could reach it, she could be safe. eyeing it up, calculating a route, she makes a dash for it, her feet dully thumping against the hard floor.

She makes it halfway to her room (partly sliding, too) when she's clothslined hard, nearly making her flip over with the power behind the attack and how fast she was going. As it was, her head hurt like hell from hitting the cold, hard floor that hard, and she could do little but hold her throbbing head as the world spun.

As she looked up, a body looked down on her, and a face slowly came to recognition. Her eyes widened in sudden recognition, but before she could get a word out his hand flashes to her mouth, muffling any cries, as the other grabs her throat and slowly chokes her.

As her life begins to fade and her vision darkens, she can't help but think of how much of a fool she was.

And then the blow to her head put her out of her misery.

Amrun,
Town Sane Cop
, killed Night 2. It is now Day 3.

Also, as the day arrives, MagnaofIllusion replaces Lopsy.
[/b]

Votecount 3.0:

Not voting- MagnaofIllusion, Om of the Nom, iStark , RainbowDash, RBAN28 , Feirei, ActionDan, Korlash, luckyjt

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-05-10 14:54:41), or by 2:00 PM Central on May 10th, 2012
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hello all. I'm replacing Lopsy.

I'm still reading up through the thread trying to decypher some slots given the haphazard information being scattered around the thread. I'll be posting my reads and thoughts catch-up in the next 48 hours or so.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 am

Post by ActionDan »

Welcome MOI. your reputation proceeds you.

I think I'm going to be mostly inactive for the rest of the game because of current circumstances but I intend to finish this game out.

A vote for BBmolla's slot would go here, but Iceguy flipping town after claiming VT while not backing down on Delta's lynch as it was gaining steam with false evidence was mind-blowing.

Then again the new guy didn't seem to think that hard as to why Iceguy was scum when voting.

I'll reconsider scum options when I have more time.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Hi MoI. I saw you replaced Lopsy in the replacement thread.

One thing you need to know now is that I'm basically confirmed town, and so is Korlash and AD (I got Not Guilty on him).

EDIT: Post by AD.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

... Why would you investigate AD over RBAN28?

Vote: RBAN28

For his "I'm scum" 779 post.

@ Magna: With two claimed and "mod confirmed" cops in the open I find it funny you hid your replacing in... lolololol.... You always make me laugh...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Korlash »

Omnomnom wrote:One thing you need to know now is that I'm basically confirmed town, and so is Korlash and AD (I got Not Guilty on him).

Not guilty? Not guilty?...

So the mod fucked up with you twice?

What was the 'flavor' you got with AD?

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I would have liked you to save your results at least for a while
Job
OotN, but I forgot to mention that with 2 cops in the set-up that it's likely scum have both a GF and a framer. Like RedCoyote's aborted game. Voyeur totally makes sense in this perspective.

Of course since the Inno is on me I'd be happy if everyone could believe it as the truth and nothing but the truth *whistles*.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Vote Stark

Care to explain your action last night?
You don't earn
loyalty