Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Also no quicklynching him
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ooh!

Also nopony post until Stark does please. And then not until I post (and I check in every 8 hours tops so no fear in long wait).
You don't earn
loyalty
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

@Korlash: No, the mod said Not Mafia this time. I just prefer to use Not Guilty when referring to cop results.

Also I haven't got flavor yet, VM said he wasn't really able to do the flavor just yet.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Actually nah, nevermind.

Lets just massclaim actually, I think with the amount of power out so far its time to see if we cant figure out exactly what this game looks like.

Would like Stark to start though.
You don't earn
loyalty
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I claim cop :V
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Hillarious.

But we are massclaiming today, with everything being as odd as it seems and quite a few claimed/dead PRs, I think its time do go ahead and do such.
You don't earn
loyalty
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Korlash »

Rainbow wrote:But we are massclaiming today, with everything being as odd as it seems and quite a few claimed/dead PRs, I think its time do go ahead and do such.

Yeah, no thanks.

As odd as it seems? Yesterday you had 'confirmed and excluded' half the town, yet today, nothing having changed, you think things are odd?

Omnom wrote:@Korlash: No, the mod said Not Mafia this time. I just prefer to use Not Guilty when referring to cop results.

Also I haven't got flavor yet, VM said he wasn't really able to do the flavor just yet.

So you prefer to intentionally commit scum tells and sow suspicion on your 'fellow townies' as an important power role? weird...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

When was I doing that?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 806, Korlash wrote:
Rainbow wrote:But we are massclaiming today, with everything being as odd as it seems and quite a few claimed/dead PRs, I think its time do go ahead and do such.

Yeah, no thanks.

As odd as it seems? Yesterday you had 'confirmed and excluded' half the town, yet today, nothing having changed, you think things are odd?

Yeah things are odd.

All scum in Stark/MoI/Lucky/CSL/RBAN with reading CSL and Lucky has heavy town DOES seem a bit too easy. Two cops, both apparently with confirmed sanity too? I get the feeling there has to be at least one maipulator since there have been no RBed claims. If we know exactly what we have, we should have a better idea what we are looking at in return and how many of them (tailer, framer, GF) we should be expecting.

When things are too good to be true, they normally are. Also early massclaim are awesome. Ive decimated scum a couple times pulling that one.
You don't earn
loyalty
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Korlash »

Omnom wrote:When was I doing that?

You said you got a result that you didn't actually get and when questioned on it you said it was intentionally done. Therefore, you have intentionally committed an act most commonly known to be perpetrated by scum which in turn causes suspicions of you to rise amongst some or all of the rest of us.

Rainbows wrote:All scum in Stark/MoI/Lucky/CSL/RBAN with reading CSL and Lucky has heavy town DOES seem a bit too easy. Two cops, both apparently with confirmed sanity too? I get the feeling there has to be at least one maipulator since there have been no RBed claims. If we know exactly what we have, we should have a better idea what we are looking at in return and how many of them (tailer, framer, GF) we should be expecting.

When things are too good to be true, they normally are. Also early massclaim are awesome. Ive decimated scum a couple times pulling that one.

Where was this thinking yesterday? Two cops existed then, and their sanities are no more confirmed now than they were then. (Short of the flip) I still don't see why you are classifying things as 'odd' when they haven't changed since yesterday. Did you feel things were 'odd' yesterday too?

And I understand the idea of early massclaims, but I fear this idea of yours has spawned from an anti-town mindset so I distrust it. (And to be clear, I mean anti-town mindset and not anti-town alignment. Don't mistake this as me calling you scum or anything. you could just as easily be misguided town here)

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

Shit, I'm tired... Forgot this part:

EBWOP:

Why don't we all just forget about this massclaim idea until after iStark has claimed and we've reevaluated things?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

The result is basically the same regardless. I corrected myself later anyway. Why am I suspicious when I am confirmed town?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Korlash »

Omnom wrote:The result is basically the same regardless. I corrected myself later anyway. Why am I suspicious when I am confirmed town?

This is a game of mafia, the result is never 'basically the same'. It's either real, or fake (a lie) end of story. The fact we've already had this issue come up just makes it that much more unacceptable.

You corrected yourself after being called on it, that's tantamount to backpedaling and means nothing.

And you aren't 'confirmed town' you're just accepted as town because it's easy and you aren't going to be lynched anyways.

And before you ask, there exists a possibility (regardless of how likely or otherwise) in which you are scum fakeclaiming and the mod hasn't lied to us. Thus, since a possibility exists that you are scum and all things add up, you cannot be confirmed town as the definition of 'confirmed town' implies no possibility of you being scum exists. You are simply the most likely town at this point, nothing more and nothing less.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

What role would I be if I was scum fakeclaiming? I don't think any scum roles recieve Not Mafia/Not guilty results. And I doubt there is an SK in this game.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 810, Korlash wrote:Why don't we all just forget about this massclaim idea until after iStark has claimed and we've reevaluated things?

Well lets put it this way, I may or may not have anything on Stark. If I did use any investigative role, it implement him heavily though. If we arent going to massclaim we should just play like normal, although I will continue to heavily suspect him and eventually push a case. But hey, I have my senior design project due Tuesday so a case may wait a bit if you actually expect me to go back and dredge up quotes.

Korlash continues to make himself obviously town though, if you are scum you are accidently stumbling on just about every single one of my "is town" checklist moves here. Thats pretty rare given the wide variety of them.
You don't earn
loyalty
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.1:

RBAN28 - Korlash
iStark - Rainbowdash

Not voting- MagnaofIllusion, Om of the Nom, iStark, RBAN28 , Feirei, ActionDan, luckyjt

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-05-10 14:54:41), or by 2:00 PM Central on May 10th, 2012
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by iStark »

In post 799, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote Stark

Care to explain your action last night?

I've no clue what you're asking here nor what your vote is about.
I'm assuming that you're asking me to tell you my actions for last two nights?right?
I already pretty much claimed and told what my action was night before this and Om can confirm it. That was what actually led us to be in good position to begin with -_-
My last night's result's are Lopsy visited no one.
For starters you might want to actually read the thread and people answering to your questions before going out and giving reads. you completely ignored my answer to your question about my vote on Om yesterday -_-

VOTE: Rban28

However much I hate korlash posting all this fluff, I actually agree to this or lucky lynch today.
also, can someone actually confirm RD's claim?
I'm starting to have doubts about her player slot.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 am

Post by Korlash »

I'm sensing a bunch of undue hostility there iStark. You should work that out... Just between us though, exactly what about my recent posts has been fluff? I thought I was doing good... ;_;

I'll give Rainbow the first words here...

Omnom wrote:What role would I be if I was scum fakeclaiming? I don't think any scum roles recieve Not Mafia/Not guilty results. And I doubt there is an SK in this game.

I can think of three possibilities at the moment, along with two other scenarios that involve possibilities on the mod's side (I may have over-exaggerated one of these numbers, I'm too lazy to double check my math) but i have no real interest in throwing them out because it would serve no purpose. I don't want to cause undo suspicion on you over what amounts to guesses. I just want you to stop using "I'm confirmed town' as a crutch.

But since I know you'll want some hint, this is a cop themed game so assume the scum have cop themed roles. And if your first thought was 'scum cops wouldn't need to know who was guilty or not' don't bother throwing that back at me. That isn't the type of role I'm talking about.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:39 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Well I have no idea what role you could be talking about.

Also this isn't a bastard game so me getting to mod to go along with any evil plans I may have if I were scum would totally not fly with anyone in here and I don't know why you're even suggesting it.

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 am

Post by iStark »

@Korlash, Sorry I'm bit stress and your long post involving same thing over and over aren't helping ~.~

One thing about Om is sure that he visited you on N1. that's definitely no confirmation of alignment but it's more likely that he is town.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – I’ll be LA from 4:30pm EST today until Monday AM for my usual weekend family duties.

--

I’m making my initial pass at a read-through focusing on the arguments / posts of living players. I’ll be reviewing thoughts of the dead at a later date. I think I’ve been able to piece together the chain of who replaced who at this stage.

Korlash (Otto), Rainbowdash (Delta), Om of the Nom(Glass), iStark, RBAN28 , Feirei (CSL), ActionDan, luckyjt

Initial scum-dar ding hits on iStark’s . This set-up, at least the fact that it was advertised as Investigation role heavy, is exactly where I would expect to find a Miller.

Delta’s more likely Town for even if he is the particular subject of Stark’s scrutiny.

Glass’s strikes me as a good way to waste investigational power and is a bit suspect. I understand sanity testing as a theory (although the flips so far don’t support that this is completely a disguiessed Dethy) but you don’t choose the ‘Most Town’ play as a target because you aren’t going to want to figure out sanities by lynching them if they aren’t Nightkilled.

Luckyjt dings scumdar in for making a Faux Town observation (engagement between players is what’s needed) and attacking someone else while behaving in a similar manner (laying back and doing zilch).

@Rainbow – confirm or deny that what Delta claimed here is accurate as far as being directly informed that you would turn up as a ‘Mafia Goon’ if investigated.

ActionDan quite possibly buddying to Korlash in .

iStark has been on a streak of active-lurking / non-scum hunting in my read, culminiating with . Look at it again – he says nothing about anyone’s alignment but feeds into the conflict between Lucky, Glass, Kondi and VV (Town).

On the flip side of that accusation Korlash’s point about Lucky really not moving forward with his scum ‘reads’ as shown in post 124 is accurate to my read at this stage.

As of the end of Page 5 iStark would be move vote with Lucky as my second tier suspect.

More later …
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Im having doubts on Korlash but it could just be because of his playing style.

i didnt realize the day had started.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Well with that claim...

unvote

I actually want a massclaim because this is WAY too much power it seems.

Come on, two cops, tracker, voyer... all in a setup that scum have no RBer? I think with a full massclaim its pretty easy to center on the chance of all claims being valid which we could quickly pull into many semi-clears using standard tracker no action theories.
You don't earn
loyalty
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Korlash »

Naw, I'm still against the mass claim right now. But I'm just one vote. If everyone else is down with it, cool beans. I'm not putting much faith in our power roles at the moment anyway.

@ iStark: can you more thoroughly claim? Actual role name, flavor, etc, etc, etc... And can you explain why you picked Omnom night one and Lopsy night two?

@ Lucky: Is that all you feel the need to say about today's proceedings? Maybe some comment on the claims or the idea of a massclaim perhaps?

@ Rainbow: Why is that 'way too much power'? And why did you ignore your own role when 'counting' it out?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 823, Korlash wrote:@ Rainbow: Why is that 'way too much power'? And why did you ignore your own role when 'counting' it out?

Miller aspect of my role is a bit of a detrement depending on how its played, but double cop + tracker has me thinking becaue tracker is fun as hay as quite a few dont notice how powerful it actually can be.

Stop me when you disagree with this pattern

1) 3 scum is a safe assumption
2) At least one mafia will have an active role
3) Scum will rarely (if even allowed) submit a kill and an action

Using this, a "no result" means in an average game, there is only one pony per night that will return that as scum. If the game is excessively PR heavy there may be two active roles (or one passive) which substantiates this theory since its rarer for a GF to submit a kill over a goon by and large.

If we get no more claims, with the addition of my role, all roles are probably true although it may be argueable that Stark is town, tracker is next to confirmed though as far as I am concerned and I side heavily with town even if I wouldnt have tracked OOTN night one.

Korlash is town outside of a tailor as well most likely, and tailor is a super rare role.

So yeah, I want a massclaim to see how much we can break this game down, because if it ends up going a certain direction we can treat four as pseudo-clear at this point.
You don't earn
loyalty

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”