Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 am

Post by ActionDan »

Not to curb your style MOI, but Rban did claim to be roleblocked so if he's telling the truth, then it's possible you may not have seen him go anywhere. Clearly though, you should think Istark is the lair here and there is no excuse for that, so why vote Rban?

If we are lynching anyone, it's gonna be Istark (besides we should lynch the scum that has an active power first anyway)

VOTE: Istark
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 850, ActionDan wrote:Not to curb your style MOI, but Rban did claim to be roleblocked so if he's telling the truth, then it's possible you may not have seen him go anywhere. Clearly though, you should think Istark is the lair here and there is no excuse for that, so why vote Rban?

If we are lynching anyone, it's gonna be Istark (besides we should lynch the scum that has an active power first anyway)

VOTE: Istark

Well he claimed to be roleblocked. Here's the question of the Day - why would scum have specifically rolelblocked Rban over either of the claimed Cops? Unless I missed him claiming a protective role between page 5 and the current day's posting I can't see any reason for scum to have randomly targetted someone who hadn't claimed. Unless of course your premise is that Om isn't a Town Cop and thus wasn't in jeapordy. Is that your line of thinking?

As to voting Rban over iStark I think it is pretty clear they are both lying so I'll vote either. Rban had 3 votes. iStark had zero. No reason to try to start a new wagon on scum when one already exists.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am

Post by ActionDan »

Well, Yeah, I fully believe Om is a town cop, I mean scum *could* have killed Amrun, decided to let Om cop and tried to frame someone hoping Om copped them. The obvious cop target imo was Rban soooo. but yeah, otherwise scum roleblocking him is not likely. I found his claim pre-mature anyway and sensationalist, like a "this is so unbelievable town might buy it" sort of thought process.

I don't mind lynching Rban, but from your point of view Istark is confirmed beyond a doubt. So I am I suprised.

Please note that I'm ruling you out being scum because I'm not sure why'd you'd claim when Rban most likely would be lynched.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.3:

RBAN28 - Korlash, iStark, MagnaofIllusion, Rainbowdash (L-1)
iStark - ActionDan

Not voting- Om of the Nom, RBAN28 , Feirei, ActionDan, luckyjt

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-05-10 14:54:41), or by 2:00 PM Central on May 10th, 2012

MoI is LA each weekend
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Korlash »

MOI wrote:Your premise is that the Mod confirmed both yourselves and Amrun as Town via posting inappropriately in thread and that confirms at least one more player (Korlash) and the game was not stopped at that point?

To be fair, it didn't confirm anyone. Since you seem to believe a setup nearly identical to what I think we have, I think you might be the only other person in this thread that understands that.

MOI wrote:No, as evidenced above.

No, as proven above. YOU had relevant information that caught scum (in this case, potentially multiple scum) so you claimed. That's one person... not EVERYONE. There was no need for everyone to claim, as proven from the fact we now have caught scum from one person claiming. ^^

MOI wrote:1. Why are you apologizing to me? I think pretty much everyone else has claimed at this juncture.
2. Given that Amrun died last night I think the odds are minimal that we have a Town protective role so we aren’t gaining anything IMO from not getting all claims out on the table.

1. I wasn't apologizing to you. It should read as "I'm sorry *I should have said* MOI" since Lopsy is no longer in the game... Perhaps I could have made that clearer...
2. We are limiting the amount of info the scum have when they make their kill tonight. That is something, regardless of how much you feel it amounts to. I'll take what I can get when we're 3 days into a game without a dead scum, thank you very much.

MOI wrote:I myself upon receiving my Role PM expected that scum has to have either a Godfather or Ninja style role (to foil the straight Cop investigations / the Voyeur and Followers respectively)and an information role (to keep a mass-claim of investigative roles from busting the set-up) at the minimum. So I don't expect to see a Tailor in the set-up as that's very weak defense against the Voyeur and Follower.

I agree with this nearly 100%. I personally believe the scum would have two investigation proof scums, one for each investigation 'subclass'. I also think the scum would likely have a role cop, and yes... I may have theories as to who owns that role...

MOI wrote:Well he claimed to be roleblocked. Here's the question of the Day - why would scum have specifically rolelblocked Rban over either of the claimed Cops? Unless I missed him claiming a protective role between page 5 and the current day's posting I can't see any reason for scum to have randomly targetted someone who hadn't claimed. Unless of course your premise is that Om isn't a Town Cop and thus wasn't in jeapordy. Is that your line of thinking?

This is why we need to lynch RBAN...* The only reason he would be RBed is if the scum were trying to hide the fact they had a RB by not using it on someone obvious. (or, that is my theory on it at least) by not RBing the cop, they push a mislynch, head into LYLO, RB the cop, then push his lynch on the basis the scum 'can't' have a RB and he is lying.

It's a dumb theory, which is why I'm fairly certain RBAN will flip scum. (that and I disbelieve we have non-investigation roles)

* - (As in, lynch him over iStark given the situation we are in)
AD wrote:Please note that I'm ruling you out being scum because I'm not sure why'd you'd claim when Rban most likely would be lynched.

really? The fact he proved someone OTHER than RBAN is scum isn't a reason? what about the fact he endorsed a mass claim? I don't get why you felt the need to post this obviously flawed statement...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Korlash »

Damn... Lopsy never hypoclaimed..

@ MOI: Why did you target RBAN28 last night? Did you receive any flavor with your result?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
RBAN28
RBAN28
Townie
RBAN28
Townie
Townie

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by RBAN28 »

I give up.

VOTE: RBAN28.
It's "ar-bee-ay-en-two-eight", not "ar-ban-twenty-eight".
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 856, RBAN28 wrote:I give up.

VOTE: RBAN28.

Well played.

I must say that I detects le coaching in the scum QT.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Korlash »

AD wrote:Well played.

Are you saying the scum have day talk? Hmmm *scratches chin* now why do you know this and I don't...

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 858, Korlash wrote:
AD wrote:Well played.

Are you saying the scum have day talk? Hmmm *scratches chin* now why do you know this and I don't...

I always assume scum have daytalk besides the newbies. Are you suggesting it's more probable they don't?

But that's besides the point, this claim could have been suggested at night. I am still thinking we should have killed the scum with an active role. >_>
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well, Day talk is less likely statistically. Suggesting it without due cause is always a sign you may know more than the rest of us do.

What makes you think iStark had an ability over RBAN again? hmmmm?

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by ActionDan »

He claimed to target Lospy. It was spurned on by RD's instigations so I am presuming that istark paniced and claimed his target for the night. If he was actionless, why would he claim to be a tracker, instead of say, spitting in RD's face and saying 'you got nothing! Ha!'

I bet Istark was truthful about what he could be truthful about (hoped Lospy was a VT) and braced for the worst. The more I think about it, the more I think Istark is the manipulator type role (framer etc.)
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Korlash »

That isn't terrible thinking. Although, if he doesn't have a role then there would be no risk in him fakeclaiming since he would know RB had 'nothing'.

Spitting into her face would have made it a he said she said and guaranteed a 50% chance he got lynched.

But that's all speculation, like I said it's not terrible thinking on your part. I don't think it's very likely the scum have a framer though, but that's just my own thinking coming through.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

RBAN28 - Korlash, iStark, MagnaofIllusion, Rainbowdash, RBAN28 (LYNCH!)
iStark - ActionDan

Not voting- Om of the Nom, Feirei, ActionDan, luckyjt

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-05-10 14:54:41), or by 2:00 PM Central on May 10th, 2012

MoI is LA each weekend

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

RBAN watched the others mull about, lounging as he was in one of the chairs as he kept an eye on the weather outside. They were already in heated debate about Amrun and Om of the Nom, as apparantly they didn't believe the former until now. He chuckled to himself. The poor fools.

They had come to him to question him a couple times, though he had waved them off before either side got really into things. That just wasn't what he wanted to do, but he had felt their leering eyes on him more than he felt was necessary, and he felt that somehow, things weren't going to go his way.

"RBAN," Korlash calls to him, somewhat surprised when he did actually come. "You look alone, sitting there by yourself. Besides, a couple people still have questions for you."

"Well, I don't really feel like answering," he shrugs. "Besides, if you're going to do to me what you did to IceGuy, that's just going to result in another dead body."

"True, true," Korlash strokes his chin, which strikes RBAN as something that really suits him. "But you could still answer the questions." It was a demand, not a request. Something that wasn't at all lost on RBAN.

He make a quick sweep of the people there, all looking at him no matter where they were. He wanted to convey more than a quick look to his friends, but didn't want them to be outed like that. A hand slowly traces it's way up his thigh toward his gun, which Korlash notes by dropping his eyes to track that hand.

"What do you think you're doing...?" he asks questioningly, warningly. A hand reaches out as if to stop him. But RBAN decides that enough is enough.

As quick as in practice his gun is out, making Korlash back up in alarm and everyone else reach for theirs (or a good projectile, if they didn't have one). They didn't need to worry, as RBAN wasn't thinking of shooting them.

He meant to shoot himself. After all, he preferred doing that kind of work himself.

Korlash stares at the lifeless body, now hesitant to check for that sign. But check he must. With a slow, tentative hand, he plucks the badge out a flips it over.

Nothing.

Slightly confused, he looks all over the back, then the front. Then he goes to have everyone else look as well.

Not a single mark was found on it. Almost free of such blemishes.

"...Well, I guess we got one," iStark says.

"I guess so..." Korlash echoes, glancing out the window as the sun sets.

RBAN28,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 3

night 3 starts now. All actions must be in in (expired on 2012-04-25 23:33:28), or by 10:30 PM on April 25th, 2012.

Also, apologies for any flavor deficiencies. I just haven't been hit with inspiration for them at all, which sucks because that was one thing I really wanted to do this game *sadmod.jpg*.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Korlash tosses and turns in his bed, seemingly snoring so loud that it's hard to imagine that anyone else in the area could even sleep. However, his turning has a dark reason behind it.

In his dream, he's in an endless pile of police badges. Obviously he knows he has to search for that one badge without blemishes, but there's just so many...

Shaking his head, he begins the slow searching through them all. Searching and searching and searching...

Slowly, the realization dawns on him that he will most likely never find them.

At the same time, a new batch of badges rain down on his head, eventually drowning him in their sea.

With a jolt, he awakes, seemingly hearing clicks near his head. He slowly turns his head to stare into the barrelt of a gun.

"...Oh shi--" is all he says before the gun goes off. A white flash is all he sees, then nothing.

Korlash,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed night 3.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 4.0:

Not voting - iStark, MagnaofIllusion, Rainbowdash, Om of the Nom, Feirei, ActionDan, luckyjt

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and to no-lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-05-17 04:16:25), or by 3:10 AM on May 17th, 2012

MoI is LA on weekends.

Also, as a heads-up, we have a HUGE order we need to do in the packaging department, and it may even go into Sundey, which is unheard of in Scholastic (the own is a Christian, so we usually at least get Sunday off). So be aware that I won't be as attentive to VCs over the weekend as usual.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Posting before I get my results.
I'm betting Korlash was killed to put suspicion on me.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

GAIZ GAIZ ISTARK IS MAFIA! MY INVESTIGATION RETURNED MAFIA ON HIM (yes, VM got the result right this time)!
VOTE: iStark
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by iStark »

Moi wrote:Well iStark is scum. I did take an action last Night so his Tracker result on me is bogus.

My results showed up that you didn't. So, obviously I'm not lying.
As far as possibilities thy are;
1.You're scum partner with Rban and bussed him today to get town credit.
2.Most likely, you noticed my soft claim which most didn't on D2 and had you or one of your partners mess with my results. But I'm petty sure it wasn't block since I did get results for my actions.
3.Or we are both town and scum misguided my actions? I highly doubt that as there will be to many PR's to keep that balance right in this game.

MoI wrote:I followed Rban yesterday and he took no action. So his "I bodyguarded Amrun' is also a lie. Lopsy didn't take any action Night 1 because he's a flake apparently.

This is just plain BS.
Lopsy was one of the most active & pro-town players on D1 and I highly doubt that she would flake on night action if she is indeed town PR, unless of course she is scum & you didn't bother to fake your target for N1.

MoI wrote:iStark can hang tomorrow as there is no way we have both a Follower and Tracker as Town in this set-up.

I agree with this though, there is no room for both of those roles in town ranks.
I know I'm town so obviously you're scum trying to make most out of your partner's lynch.
VOTE: MangaofIllusion

MoI wrote:Um why isn’t a Godfather something you consider as a possibility for Korlash being scum who turned up Town to a Cop investigation? Am I missing something in my re-read.

I think odds of Korlash being scum are slim but unless we get a Godfather flip from Rban or iStark I’m not ruling it out.

Keeping our options open by spreading suspicions about most confirmed townies, are we?

MoI wrote:I ISOed the thread to see how you came confirmed Town and want your input on the following –

Your premise is that the Mod confirmed both yourselves and Amrun as Town via posting inappropriately in thread and that confirms at least one more player (Korlash) and the game was not stopped at that point?

Obviously since player you replaced was not around to object and stop the game as only scum would want to top a obvious town win game.

MoI wrote: My role and the Voyeur role both are Miller neutral. And the ‘too much Power’ thing should be really apparent now.

Yes it is and you flip scum in that equation as I've confirmation for my results.

--

AD WROTE: Not to curb your style MOI, but Rban did claim to be roleblocked so if he's telling the truth, then it's possible you may not have seen him go anywhere. Clearly though, you should think Istark is the lair here and there is no excuse for that, so why vote Rban?

And what makes his claim true? did I miss something or you're seriously missing lot of things?

MoI wrote:
Well he claimed to be roleblocked. Here's the question of the Day - why would scum have specifically rolelblocked Rban over either of the claimed Cops? Unless I missed him claiming a protective role between page 5 and the current day's posting I can't see any reason for scum to have randomly targetted someone who hadn't claimed. Unless of course your premise is that Om isn't a Town Cop and thus wasn't in jeapordy. Is that your line of thinking?

Again, trying to create doubts about our own confirmed players and PR's, real pro-scum play MoI.

AD wrote:
Well, Yeah, I fully believe Om is a town cop, I mean scum *could* have killed Amrun, decided to let Om cop and tried to frame someone hoping Om copped them. The obvious cop target imo was Rban soooo. but yeah, otherwise scum roleblocking him is not likely. I found his claim pre-mature anyway and sensationalist, like a "this is so unbelievable town might buy it" sort of thought process.

I don't mind lynching Rban, but from your point of view Istark is confirmed beyond a doubt. So I am I suprised.

Please note that I'm ruling you out being scum because I'm not sure why'd you'd claim when Rban most likely would be lynched.

Wait what? why would it stop him from claiming and discrediting most of the obvious towns like Om and even Korlash to some extent(I'm not even going to mention myself).
It's optimum scum tactic in this game considering two of the towns were mod confirmed.
I don't know why you think he wont claim, If it wasn't for Om's results from last night I would be betting my mony on you being his scum partner right about now.

AD wrote:
He claimed to target Lospy. It was spurned on by RD's instigations so I am presuming that istark paniced and claimed his target for the night. If he was actionless, why would he claim to be a tracker, instead of say, spitting in RD's face and saying 'you got nothing! Ha!'

I bet Istark was truthful about what he could be truthful about (hoped Lospy was a VT) and braced for the worst. The more I think about it, the more I think Istark is the manipulator type role (framer etc.)

Wtf? just so you know I could have claimed I was role blocked since I did soft-claimed on D1 -.-
Or claim that Om visited AD since he had claimed his results before mine. -_________-

Why would I even bother to take risk of lying about lopsy when there are this kind of options available? I see lot of hiccup's here AD.

Posting before getting results for this nights actions.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

HAHAHA, ISTARK I CAUGHT YOU! YOU CAN'T RUN FROM MY INVESTIGATIONS!

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Post by iStark »

Nice try, but I'm town.

Unfortunately only way out of this is to lynch one of us and I can't deny that. So, make your choice carefully.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

LYNCH ISTARK. KILL HIM WITH FIRE, AND WHEN HE FLIPS SCUM YOU'LL KNOW FOR SURE I AM COP.

iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 am

Post by iStark »

All I can say to this if you're serious(?) is that,
1.You're either Mafia role cop trying to get miss-lynch on me by posing as town role-cop.
2.Or your investigation results are corrupt/misguided.

I stay by my claim and don't forget to lynch people on my wagon if my lynch does go trough.
Strangely enough I haven't gotten my results yet. I'll wait for some more time but it looks like I was blocked.

Let's hope I wasn't though.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:17 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

YOU DON'T GET TRACKER RESULTS. YOU MADE OBVIOUS TRACKER CLAIMS BASED ON INFORMATION THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN SAID IN THE THREAD.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”