Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Zar »

In post 973, UberNinja wrote:Hmmm... in the interest of gaining information, I'll vote Vi, Yos, or Chiaro/replacement, and I'm warming up to Nuwen as scum too.

Explain to me, how you can have a Viscum case, and then claim to vote her in interest of gaining information.

In post 974, UberNinja wrote:
In post 898, Zar wrote:@shos: Fine.

UNVOTE
VOTE UBERNINJA

Why's this vote sound like it's ready, waiting, and begging to be blamed on shos?

Just saiyan

Because you are inventing reasons to suspect me. Just saiyan.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 4:22 am

Post by Zar »

and that is one of my problems with Uberscum. It feels like he's inventing cases which he does not believe in, in order to look contributory.
Show

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 976, Zar wrote:and that is one of my problems with Uberscum. It feels like he's inventing cases which he does not believe in, in order to look contributory.

I stated that long ago, in addition to the cases being totally bad and foorced.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

I disagree with the Hiraki hate
I like Hiraki
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Furcolow »

and, oh yeah, i completely disagree with the ellitell
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 9:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 975, Zar wrote:
In post 973, UberNinja wrote:Hmmm... in the interest of gaining information, I'll vote Vi, Yos, or Chiaro/replacement, and I'm warming up to Nuwen as scum too.

Explain to me, how you can have a Viscum case, and then claim to vote her in interest of gaining information.

In post 974, UberNinja wrote:
In post 898, Zar wrote:@shos: Fine.

UNVOTE
VOTE UBERNINJA

Why's this vote sound like it's ready, waiting, and begging to be blamed on shos?

Just saiyan

No, I'm really not.

You know how I know? Because I'm not the only one that noticed it.

In post 976, Zar wrote:and that is one of my problems with Uberscum. It feels like he's inventing cases which he does not believe in, in order to look contributory.

Have you ever seen me-scum before?

Do I sound insincere to you?
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Zar »

#980, UN wrote:
Zar wrote:and that is one of my problems with Uberscum. It feels like he's inventing cases which he does not believe in, in order to look contributory.

How is this relevant to your in-game behavior?

In post 976, Zar wrote:

Yes you do.

Statements like the one in #973 make for a funny choice of words about a player you have been making a case upon. It is similar to what you did in #519, while explaining reasons on keeping a vote on someone you did not list among your suspects.

- spring
Last edited by springlullaby on Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

It's even more telling that UN is using Vi's suspicion of Zar to justify his own, even while he's voting for Vi. At least, I assume Vi is the person he's talking about when he vaguely says:

In post 980, UberNinja wrote:
In post 975, Zar wrote:

No, I'm really not.

But that makes no sense; if UN actually thinks Vi is scum, then why would he trust Vi's read on Zar? And I think even UN knows that he is on really shaky ground here, and that's why he's being so vague.

It really feels like UN is just opportunistically supporting any wagon he can that might save his own skin, even when they logically contradict each other; Vi gets a few votes, UN drops his town read on Vi and votes for her; Vi attacks Zar, and suddenly UN opportunistically adds Zar to his suspect list while keeping a vote on Vi.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 am

Post by springlullaby »

Hiraki replaces Pirate Chemist. Effective immediately.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'll start reading tomorrow or late tonight.

Unvote
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Vi »

In post 965, charter wrote:Ah. If Hiraki replaces in, I'm doing nothing but voting him. There is zero chance of a town win if he's in this game. Hiraki is bar none the dumbest player ever to grace mafiascum. It's even better because he's scum. So here's my last post until he's lynched.

Unvote, vote Hiraki
:neutral: Don't do this. Please.
also, shotty

UberNinja 973 wrote:Hmmm... in the interest of gaining information, I'll vote Vi, Yos, or Chiaro/replacement, and I'm warming up to Nuwen as scum too.
Information lynches are bad and you should feel bad for suggesting them.

UberNinja 974 wrote:Just saiyan
...because you're losing your Super Saiyan status.~

Speedreading at the moment but will return with potentially more hate.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Vi »

@Yos2: Oh, so posts like Nuwen 968?

--

UberNinja 970 wrote:That's because
you
[Katsuki]
are basically a waste of time.

Compare/contrast with Vi, who has actually been playing the game.
UberNinja 973 wrote:Hmmm... in the interest of gaining information, I'll vote Vi, Yos, or Chiaro/replacement, and I'm warming up to Nuwen as scum too.
But is Katsuki Town?

--

ITT Zar lets Furcofluff go by without calling it.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Parama »

Hiraki

hate to break it to you but you're scum

:<
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 981, Zar wrote:
#980, UN wrote:
Zar wrote:and that is one of my problems with Uberscum. It feels like he's inventing cases which he does not believe in, in order to look contributory.

How is this relevant to your in-game behavior?

Let me rephrase: Have you ever seen me act ridiculously scummy as town before?

Hint: You have.

"His gameplay is highly survivalistic"
"UN's stupid survivalistic D1 playstyle guarantees him around because he works as a disorganizing force for town"
"UN's Town intentions are questionable and debatable."
"When has UberNinja done anything substantially contributive to help town in this game?"
etc

Another hint: Yos also has.
I won't quote anything because a game is still going on, but me and Yos are both long since dead.

The fact you're both still trying to chop my head off feels scummy to me, since you *both* know I act hella scummy regardless of my alignment.

In post 981, Zar wrote:
In post 976, Zar wrote:

Yes you do.

Statements like the one in #973 make for a funny choice of words about a player you have been making a case upon. It is similar to what you did in #519, while explaining reasons on keeping a vote on someone you did not list among your suspects.

Fair enough.

But I will let you know right now, I'm town and I'm being honest. Sometimes honesty in an ever changing situation looks like inconsistency, but it is what it is homie.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 982, Yosarian2 wrote:It's even more telling that UN is using Vi's suspicion of Zar to justify his own, even while he's voting for Vi. At least, I assume Vi is the person he's talking about when he vaguely says:

In post 975, Zar wrote:

No, I'm really not.

But that makes no sense; if UN actually thinks Vi is scum, then why would he trust Vi's read on Zar? And I think even UN knows that he is on really shaky ground here, and that's why he's being so vague.

It really feels like UN is just opportunistically supporting any wagon he can that might save his own skin, even when they logically contradict each other; Vi gets a few votes, UN drops his town read on Vi and votes for her; Vi attacks Zar, and suddenly UN opportunistically adds Zar to his suspect list while keeping a vote on Vi.

You're so full of omelettes that I want to cook you up and eat you.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 984, Hiraki wrote:I'll start reading tomorrow or late tonight.

Unvote

Hi Hiraki. Welcome to the fun game with UN.

Either way Kat doesn't die today. There are better people. Even then I wouldnt mind UN
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 989, UberNinja wrote:
In post 982, Yosarian2 wrote:It's even more telling that UN is using Vi's suspicion of Zar to justify his own, even while he's voting for Vi. At least, I assume Vi is the person he's talking about when he vaguely says:

In post 975, Zar wrote:

No, I'm really not.

You're so full of omelettes that I want to cook you up and eat you.

So...yes you meant Vi? No, you didn't mean Vi? Any explanation? Any justification? Can you give me *anything* that might give some kind of pro-town motivation for your play here?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 986, Vi wrote:
UberNinja 970 wrote:That's because
you
[Katsuki]
are basically a waste of time.

Compare/contrast with Vi, who has actually been playing the game.
But is Katsuki Town?
Waiting.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Already Completed:

Spoiler: shos
shos / Vi - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / diddin/Katsuki - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / QuilmoTeHAzN - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Pirate Chiermosticada - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Yosarian2 - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Parama - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Nuwen - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / Zar - I think shos is town, so no.
shos / charter - I think shos and charter are both town, so no.
shos / kanyeknowsbest - I think shos and kanye are both town, so no.
shos / Furcolow - I think shos and Furcolow are both town, so no.

Spoiler: Vi (scum)
Vi / diddin/Katsuki - diddin never mentioned Vi once. Katsuki never says anything substantive about Vi. But neither of those are a surprise.
Vi makes some statements about Katsuki that exhibits vague annoyance, and tries to vaguely paint him as scummy,
but
... Vi never mentions diddin once. Now that IS a surprise.
I doubt they're scum together, but it's vaguely possible.
I too am pretty annoyed at the 99,2% Katsuki fluff, especially in the aftermath of diddin being 100% useless.

Vi / QuilmoTeHAzN - In post 268 Vi chides Quil for being stupid. Reading my posts 289 and 304 reminds me greatly of why I think Quilford is town and why I have always suspected Vi of being scum.
Vi post 322 says "kanye is probscum regardless of Quilford's alignment" and doesn't "feel like taking the Quilbait atm".
Vi points out here and here and here that Quilford has replaced out as scummy town before.
I don't particularly think these slots are scum together, all things considered. I could be wrong but I don't get any feeling of any level of collusion from their posts.

Vi / Pirate Chiermosticada - Very possible

-The only time Chiaro mentioned Vi was in his replacing out post, saying he was "null, leaning scum" on Vi. That's pretty surreptitious distancing there buddy... NOT! (borat voice)
-Vi doesn't mention Chiaro until post 270, when replying to my post that says "you think Parama/Chiaro are scum, but not shos?" and Vi replies "Basically."
-After that, Vi won't switch to a Chiaro wagon in 306 because it's not a Parama wagon.
-Then, suddenly in 337, Vi seems willing to switch to a Chiaro wagon, but still doesn't do it.
-When it appears a Chiaro wagon is inevitable, Vi manages to switch to the wagon in a not-too-suspicious position (the L-3 vote), but gives absolutely no reason why Chiaro is scummy.
-Only after shos asks for a case does Vi say somthing about Chiaro in 481: "Chiarosicada has been largely passive and lurky up until now. All the scummy Townies can argue each other in a circle all Day long, and if the scum can skirt by along the side, so be it."
-After Chiaro replaces out, Vi unvotes in 502, saying "Unvote: Chiarosicada - This vote has served its purpose."
-In response to Parama saying "Pirate's still scum", Vi replies in 756: "I have no idea how you do this. Please teach me."
-All Pirate Chemist has ever said about Vi is "Vi is probably town".
-In response to Katsuki attacking Pirate Chemist, Vi points out in 794: "*lowest-content poster in the game - *replaces even-lower content poster - *tries to push policy lynch off on one of two other contenders for lowest-content posters" in an ad hominem attack against Katsuki that doesn't seem out of place because of how bad Katsuki has been playing. But in this context, it looks terrible because the only time Vi has ever attacked the Chiaro slot was when it was under at least three votes of pressure already (with Vi being the fourth vote), and even then didn't give any reasons for voting until shos asked for them. After that, the chainsaw attack against Katsuki and the sarcastic response to Parama don't feel all that great, especially since Vi hasn't said anything about changing opinions on the slot. The only indication is "the vote has served its purpose", and that's hardly enough to base any assumption of an opinion on.

Vi is very likely scum based on this. Is Chiaro's slot scum too? Probably, but not worth lynching first over Vi.

Vi is also doing another one of my favorite tactics: White knight a scummy townie who you think might be lynched, not just for the "I told you so" factor if they ARE lynched, but if they stay alive they may buddy back to you and never suspect you. This applies to both me (Vi has continually stated a town read on me) and Quilford (Vi pointed out at least three times, including a link to the game, that Quilford has replaced out as scummy town before). So there's that too, on top of everything else.

Vi / Yosarian2 - Ehhh, not seeing it. Vi has been trying too hard to make Yosarian look bad recently, probably hoping that I'll help out. I can't say it's unattractive to me, as Yos is one of the people I'd least like left alive if he's scum. However, I can't overlook that I have hard evidence of Vi being really scummy compared to the Chiaro slot, and I don't think Vi would distance from the Yos slot like that if they were scum together. However, their polar opposite opinions on me could be a farce, and it's possible they could be yukking it up that people are believing it; but I'm more convinced of Vi-scum than Yos-scum at this point (yeah, strange, I know), and aside from being inherently suspicious of both of them due to knowing they are "top-caliber players", I don't have much else to pin them together. Edit: Actually, after further reading, I'm even more convinced that they are not scum together. Which means Vi is acting with other accomplices.

Vi / Parama - Probably not scum together. Vi has been pushing for Parama's lynch all day, and Parama hasn't been too nice to Vi either. Could it be distancing/bussing? Yeah, it probably could be, but I'm not very keen on them being scum together at this point.

Vi / Nuwen - Vi is "ambivalent" on Nuwen in 618. Says Nuwen is acting like scum in post 707, and votes her. Vi reacts to my post saying that her and Nuwen could be scum together with veiled contempt, asking "why is Viscum voting Nuwenscum as a counterwagon to UberNinjaevidentlyTown?" In hindsight, that looks like both an admonishment to me that I shouldn't think Vi is scum, attached to some more buddying. Other than that, the point makes sense. But it makes sense for both town and scum, especially given the "buddy up to a townie who's pretty scummy" tactic I described earlier.

Vi / Zar - They haven't said enough about each other for me to decide. I am independently suspicious of both of them.

Vi / charter - I think charter is town, so no.

Vi / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.

Vi / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: diddin/Katsuki
diddin/Katsuki / QuilmoTeHAzN - Not enough content from diddin or Katsuki regarding Quilford's slot to make any connection here.

diddin/Katsuki / Pirate Chiermosticada - diddin said Chiaro was a good lynch in 351. Katsuki seems to be a bit defensive of Chiaro in 537. Says he needs replacing in 823. In 498, Chiaro's reads list says "not sure" about diddin/Katsuki. No other mentions of the diddin/Katsuki slot whatsoever.

diddin/Katsuki / Yosarian2 - Not enough content about Yos from the two lurkers, but Yos says diddin was a lurker, and that Kats is null. Yawn.

diddin/Katsuki / Parama - Parama calls diddin scum in 354, but votes Chiaro. Calls diddin scum again in 488. Only fluff about Katsuki. diddin/Katsuki never say anything alignment indicative about Parama. Yawn again.

diddin/Katsuki / Nuwen - diddin & Katsuki don't mention Nuwen at all, and all Nuwen says about that slot is that wagons on Katsuki or Nuwen (herself) are scum-initiated, in 709. In other words, a slight defense of the slot.

diddin/Katsuki / Zar - The only mention on either side is Zar saying he'd consider Katsuki a compromise lynch, in 862.

diddin/Katsuki / charter - I think charter is town, so no.

diddin/Katsuki / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.

diddin/Katsuki / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Newly Completed:

Spoiler: QuilmoTeHAzN
QuilmoTeHAzN / Pirate Chiermosticada - Chiaro was leaning scum on the Elmo/Quil slot in post 498. Other than that, there is not much interaction with either person from either slot interacting with either person from the other slot. This is disturbing, but all too common in this game. Why is there so much interaction going on between a few people, but so little from the others? I'm beginning to think some (probably not all, but definitely some) of the scum lie in the outliers, even those that I have had a town read on up until now.

QuilmoTeHAzN / Yosarian2 - Yos is giving odd vibes to Quilford in 126. Then when Nuwen goes apeshit over nothing, he defends himself and says that he hasn't called Yos OR Nuwen scum (which in his defense, he didn't. She was pulling shit out of her ass. Sound familiar?). In 176, Quilford reprimands Yos for not reading Nuwen's posts more closely and realizing what garbage they are. As usual, Yosarian shrugs it off and puts his fingers in his ears and starts singing "I CANT HEAR YOU" at the top of his lungs. Yos says to me in 167 that Quilford "pretty clearly attacked" both him and Nuwen, which is PRETTY CLEARLY not true. Yos is so dense that I badly wish we could defenestrate him and get somebody halfway competent in here. If Yos is scum, I semi-understand him being this idiotic, but other than that, he's got noooo fucking excuse for being this dull/thick/etc. In other news, Yos says Quilford is odd/scummy in post 309, and goes on for a while about how scummy he is, and then votes him. Yos says in 385 that he thinks kanye is town for pushing the Quilford wagon. Yos also goes out of his way to explain kanye's reasons for voting Quil (two out of three of which are complete BS, by the way. One is an unaccompanied vote, and the other is... another unaccompanied vote... i.e. Yos is pulling shit out of his ass too) in post 396. Yos pins me and Quilford together as scum in 403 (i.e. more shit pulling. Yos is even more incorrigible than Nuwen, it's insane). Well, there's a lot more here about Quil's slot spoken by Yos, but a lot of it is bullshit, and it's pretty clear that these two aren't scum together.

QuilmoTeHAzN / Parama - Quilford RVS votes Parama, saying "he knows why". Quil says in 122 that he won't disagree with a Parama lynch, but criticizes Nuwen's vote for Parama in the same breath. Quilford argues with Nuwenstupid about Parama and Yos for awhile, then it blows over. Quil says "i was getting shitty gut reactions from Parama's voters because of the way they handled the wagon, but I find their reasoning for parama being scum as valid" in post 134. This is valid, and townie. Quil goes up a notch (again). You know what, I almost don't even want to finish this, because I highly doubt Parama and Quil are scum together. But I'll go on for a bit. Quilford directly criticizes Nuwen's vote on Parama in post 135. In 176, Quil explains to Yos that he thought Nuwen's vote on Parama made no sense. In post 177, Quil explains to Zar why Parama was scummy, namely, because Parama was opportunistic during the flashfire shoswagon. Quil defends his reasoning regarding Parama to Chiaro in post 259. This also rings quite townie. After Quil replaces out, Elmo calls out shos, asking why Parama dropped off the face of the earth on his scum list (this is in post 641). Now to Parama; on Quil.
Parama RVS votes Quil, as "delayed OMGUS". Votes Quilford again in post 25, more RVS. Mentions Quil's name again in 28. More jokes about voting. Aaaaaand, Parama hasn't mentioned Elmo at all. What can we learn from this? Parama isn't interested in the Quilford wagon, isn't interested in scumhunting involving Quilford, and hasn't even mentioned Elmo yet. Parama may very well be scum, but probably not with the Quil/Elmo slot.

QuilmoTeHAzN / Nuwen - The huge long stupid fight between them is totally legit, and Quilford is remarkably skilled at voicing his frustration with stupidity,
without
being an asshole. I could take some tips there. Verdict: These slots aren't scum together.

QuilmoTeHAzN / Zar - Meh, I don't even want to read this. Quil is so likely town by this point that looking for associative tells here would be just as fruitless as looking for them between myself and myself.

QuilmoTeHAzN / charter - I think charter and Quil are town, so no.

QuilmoTeHAzN / kanyeknowsbest - I think Quil's town, and I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.

QuilmoTeHAzN / Furcolow - I think Furcolow and Quil are both town, so no.

Spoiler: Pirate Chiermosticada
Pirate Chiermosticada / Yosarian2 - Chiaro says Yos is "null, leaning town" in post 498, but no reasoning. No other notable mentions of the Yos slot.
On Yos' side, he waxes eloquent in post 355 about the Chiaro slot: "Eh, he could go either way. I actually kind of like the timing behind some of his votes and unvotes, it feels like he's reacting to stuff actually going on in the game instead of reacting to other people's reactions to stuff going on in the game if you know what I mean. I would like him to actually explain his reads on people in more detail, though, and would feel better if he would stop acting like he was afraid to commit himself to anything." In 459 Yos calls out Furcolow for avoiding the Chiaro wagon. That's about it there. Not enough information; they could very well be scum together. I'll look forward greatly to watching Hiraki's interaction with Yos.

Pirate Chiermosticada / Parama - Chiaro says in post 112 that he'll have trouble reading Parama and that players like Parama give him a headache. Chiaro says to me in 258 that he's finding Parama scummy for claiming scum, but he also says he didn't have enough confidence to call him scum for it until someone else did first. This is odd, but not necessarily indicative of scum attachment or detachment between these slots. In 278 Chiaro changes his vote from me to Parama. Chiaro calls Parama "scum" in 498. Chiaro replaces out. Pirate Chemist asks Parama if he's scum in post 501. In post 522, Pirate Chemist says Parama is scummy for two reasons, because he doesn't seem to be playing up to snuff, and because he's just independently scummy. Now onto Parama.
Parama says in 298 that Vi is a gold-plated townie "when Chiaro flips scum"... but doesn't throw a vote on Chiaro. ???. Weird. He seems so sure that Chiaro is scum but doesn't vote him. Parama comes across as scummy for this; calling somebody scummy, calling someone townie, but doing nothing about it himself, just trying to change other people's opinions of others. I don't think Chiaro is scum with Parama at this point, but I'll finish. I'm actually starting to think the Chiaro slot is town, which is weird. But it's true. Anyway moving on. In Parama's post 338, he says "Shos/Chiaro are still scumbuddies, nothing has changed.", but still doesn't vote Chiaro. (He's still voting for shos at this point). In 354, Parama votes Chiaro, saying scum is diddin/Chiaro. In 417, Parama says Chiaro and shos need to die before he'll consider lynching Yos, but that he's not against lynching Yos. In post 686, he responds to Zar saying Chiaro's slot is scum by saying "Then vote it?"... After that, Zar never even
mentions
Chiaro again. Scummy as fuck. 300 posts and 12ish pages later, not even mentioning someone he said fit the low profile activity of scum? Fuck no. Zar is scum. But back to Parama/ChiaroChemist. In 704, Parama says that Chemist's play is irrelevant; that one needs only to ISO Chiaro to know that the slot is a scum slot. After this (and even during this), Parama has been pretty consistently saying that the Chiaro/Pirate slot is scum and should be lynched.
Not sure if sitting on wagon to avoid talking about others or just being useless because it feels good. I'm reluctant to believe they're scum together though, at any rate.

Pirate Chiermosticada / Nuwen - Chiaro RVS votes Nuwen. In post 498, the replacing-out post, Chiaro says "Not sure, needs to post more" about the Nuwen slot. And that's it for Chiaro or Pirate saying anything about Nuwen. As for Nuwen saying anything about either Pirate or Chiaro, no luck there either. They seem to be completely ignoring each other. Scum points for both slots, but more for Nuwen. It's distinctly possible they are scum together, my slightly improved read on Chiaro's slot notwithstanding.

Pirate Chiermosticada / Zar - Chiaro has some good insight on Zar in his replacing out post #498 (link is just above here), where he says "I don't like his cases on either me or UberNinja, seems to be tunneling hard and looking for evidence to justify his conclusions rather than the other way around. Scummy." <-- that right there isn't something one scum says about another. The end. Not scum together. This almost cements my town read on Chiaro and my scum read on Zar.
Zar calls Chiaro scummy and votes for him in 271. In post 326, Zar defends his voting of Chiaro, even though nobody has questioned it. In post 409, after I call him out on it, Zar says the he "decided to explain why I felt my vote was still good" randomly. Looool, scummy as fuck. Then in 685, he says "I still think the Chiaro slot (replacement included) fits the profile of low activity scum." but then NEVER MENTIONS HIM AGAIN. I am now 99% sure Zar is scum again.

Pirate Chiermosticada / charter - I think charter is town, so no.

Pirate Chiermosticada / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.

Pirate Chiermosticada / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: Yosarian2 (scum)
Yosarian2 / Parama - Yos first. Yos votes Parama in 118. Yos says I sound like Parama's scum buddy in posts 154 and 156. In 158, he says I might not be Parama's scum buddy, but I'm scum anyway. Yos says in 188: "I don't actually know Parama's alignment at this point"; I can't tell if this is a "herp derp I'm town guys I don't know his alignment" subliminal message, or if it's really a "hurp de durp I don't know if he's scum or not but he's scummy and I'd be voting him BUT... etc." Either way looks bad. In post #378 (I'm guessing this will become an important post, for reasons I will spill in a bit), Yos says Parama is "pretty iffy", which is the epitome of a non-stance. In post 459, Yos says Furcolow is avoiding the Parama wagon. In post 543, Yos says "Parama has been really useless, yeah, that's why I listed him as my #3 suspect. I really have no idea how to read him here." Yos has Parama listed as "suspicious" in post 596. Post 812, Yos buddies with shos while saying Parama is scummy. Post 814: "Parama really needs to start coming out with some good, non-crappy content, and he needs to do it soon." In other words, Yos is criticizing Parama for the same thing he criticizes Parama for criticizing others for. I really really doubt they are scum together at this point. But onto Parama's posts about Yos.
Parama opens up with "so yos is scum guys. just sayin'" in post 123. Parama asks Yos a pertinent question ("Yos: Analyze why I would not defend myself at L-1 and instead respond with an accusation as scum?") in post 148. Yos responds in 152 with a
complete fucking non-answer
: "(shrug) Explain why you would do it as town, and you might have yourself a defense there." <--- WHAT THE FUCK? ... Yos is scum. Moving on: Parama asks Yos for his thoughts on Chiaro in post 310. Parama says in post 417 that he's willing to vote Yos, but has two other people in front of him on his list (Chiaro and shos). That's about it. Are they scum together? It's vaguely possible. But probably not. Yos comes out looking terribly scummy though.

Yosarian2 / Nuwen - Yos OMGUS votes Nuwen in RVS. Yos defends Nuwen in post 167, even when she's clearly making shit up. He comes up with a reason to vote Quilford in 309. based on Quilford's spat with Nuwen, even though Nuwen is clearly the one who's not making sense. Yos calls Nuwen townish in the infamous post 378. He says Nuwen has acted pro-town in 396. And LOL I almost lost my Cheerios at this one. He says Nuwen made a "logical case" in post 403. That's
rich
. He then follows up in 414 by saying Nuwen's statements were factually true (Hint: they weren't). This is too much. I can't take it any more, lol. Moving on, in 595, he says Nuwen looks pretty town, and has her on his Town list in the next post. In 776 he says Nuwen is acting town and that charter is acting like a dumbass. He then continues attacking anyone who says Nuwen is retarded. Omg I think I'm gonna pee. In 779, he says Nuwen is "pretty clearly" town. I think Pretty Clearly would be an excellent title for Yos, he says it at least as much as (shrug). and it's even more ironic because he says it about stuff that is "pretty clearly" not true, or "pretty clearly" bullshit. In other words, it'd be a perfect title, if irony was the aim. In other news, it's now Yos's catchphrase and I'm going to use it in every post I ever direct at him ever from now on. It's "pretty clearly" the perfect thing to say to make people feel stupid, at the same time as giving off a vague condescending air of elitism that most tenured forum asshats like Yos try to give off. But I digress. Moving right along: In post 811, he says that Nuwen's actions make no sense coming from scum, EVEN THOUGH he gave a lame half-assed answer to Parama which puts the burden of proof on PARAMA (who used the same argument), by asking why Parama would do something as TOWN. This is inconsistent. He has been white-knighting Nuwen relentlessly and Nuwen is quite obviously the perfect townie to white-knight (if you're scum and know she's town). She's acting stupidly, making arguments with no merit, and lurking in the interim. Yos needs to re-learn how to pick his white-knighting targets; Nuwen's a "textbook" target for scum white-knighting if she's town (which makes me slightly more sure that she IS town, because I really really can't see Yos defending her this much otherwise). Again I'll point out that Yos needs to find a new textbook. His is "pretty clearly" old hat and needs to be updated. *giggle* .... and.... the very next post I come to is this one (878): "Nuwen is one of the few people who has an even lower tolerance for stupidity then I do." Yeah, I'm done. There's nothing more to say about this. I'm only half done with Yos's ISO and he's proclaimed Nuwen town at least ten times already, and sang her praises although she "pretty clearly" doesn't deserve any of them. It's kind of sad, really.

Nuwen opens up with an RVS vote on Yos, joking that he's a godfather in her next post. Nuwen votes Quilford in post 129 for allegedly accusing her and Yosarian of being scum (the
truth
is: all he said was "Nuwen you suck seriously what is that shit vote" in 122, and "yos is giving me the odd vibes like i give kids candy" in 126 ... which means Nuwen was making shit up entirely -- and Yos was defending her for it; wtf?). In post 709 Nuwen says "The wagon on Yos is crapscum flailing about." but admits "I can't read Yos himself this early in the game". Two things: One, Yos had already made
57 posts
by that point, and two, Nuwen is
pretty clearly
on crack, because Yos was obvscum long before that point. More mutual
masturbation
buddying with Yos in post 798: "Yosarian is a terrible lynch. Show me a guilty and MAYBE I'll listen. He's more valuable to the town than ten of anything else in this game." And I believe that's it. Sigh. What a trainwreck. The verdict is that Nuwen is very probably just very stupid, but unfortunately is also probably town. And it's pretty clear that Yos is buddying and white-knighting her, and she's uselessly doing the same thing back because she thinks Yos is cool or something.
If
Yos is town too (which I highly doubt), then they are both on my blacklist of ever playing with again ever, because they're both ridiculously useless. [insert more stamping my foot and shouting here]. Oh no wait that's what Nuwen would do. Never mind about the blacklisting thing. I thought that was
pretty clearly
a joke, anyway.

Yosarian2 / Zar - Zar doesn't mention Yos until post 419, after I ask him what he thinks of Yos. "Townish due to his contributions" is the reply. Well, then. Yos also gets a town read from Zar in 862. Fantastic. After that, that's it. No more from Zar regarding Yos. It appears his modus operandi in this case is to call his scumbuddy "townish" after 400 posts, then "town" after another 400. Don't expect him to mention his scumbuddy Yos again for another... 200 posts or so. It's not time yet.
Yos on the other hand is even more ludicrous/awful: His first mention of Zar is SIX hundred posts into the game, in post 596, where he's listed as "town" with no explanation. In post 932 he says "Zar? Really?", chiding Vi for mentioning unvoting him (Yos) to vote Zar. Yos talks about people
suspecting
Zar in post 982, but doesn't say anything about Zar himself. And that's it.

tl;dr, Yos and Zar are scum together.

Yosarian2 / charter - I think charter is town, so no.

Yosarian2 / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.

Yosarian2 / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Incomplete:

Spoiler: Parama
Parama / Nuwen -
Parama / Zar -
Parama / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
Parama / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
Parama / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: Nuwen
Nuwen / Zar -
Nuwen / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
Nuwen / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
Nuwen / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: Zar
Zar / charter - I think charter is town, so no.
Zar / kanyeknowsbest - I am beginning to think kanye is town, so no.
Zar / Furcolow - I think Furcolow is town, so no.

Spoiler: charter
charter / kanyeknowsbest - I think charter and kanye are both town, so no.
charter / Furcolow - I think charter and Furcolow are both town, so no.

Spoiler: kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest / Furcolow -

My reads at this point
:

shos is town. No way he's scum. If there was a dead cop's past innocent result on someone, I'd lynch them before shos.

Quilford/Elmo is town. Almost as strong of a read here as the shos read.

charter's really likely town. Like... really, really likely.

Chiaro/Pirate/Hiraki is actually probably town too, regardless of what I've said in the past.

Furcolow's town read is based on a certain way he plays. My read on him is comparatively weak, but he's being reliable and consistent.

kanye and Parama are my weakest town reads, but they're still above even. It's vaguely possible they're both scum, but I wouldn't bet on it. I have decided to trust them both for now.

diddin/Katsuki is useless. Completely, absolutely useless. Don't know if they're scum, but I'm really pissed.

Nuwen could be scum. Vi says she's not stupid, so she must be playing stupid, like Yos. Either that or Vi's dead wrong. Who knows?

Vi is likely scum too. I mentioned reasons earlier. Somewhat less suspicious because of dissonance between Vi and obv-YosZarian-scum, but still very suspicious to me.

Yos is very likely scum, and very possibly scum with Zar. Post 378 feels like someone who's scum with Vi and Zar might say. One is town, one is not mentioned and falls into the "other people I don't have a read on at this point" area. That'd be perfect.

Zar is scum. No two ways about it. I'll eat my finest feathered bonnet if he's town.

Unvote; Vote: Zar

This can also be a vote for Yos. I prefer Zar at this point though.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 988, UberNinja wrote:
The fact you're both still trying to chop my head off feels scummy to me,
since you *both* know I act hella scummy regardless of my alignment.

The only thing the above statement is telling me is that we should analyze you based on your behavior in game and not rely on your META, which would be as useful as the shell of a cooked escargot.

You are also admitting that the underlying reason you suspect me is based on me suspecting you. How is that not short-sighted and total OMGUS?
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 993, UberNinja wrote:
Zar is scum. No two ways about it. I'll eat my finest feathered bonnet if he's town.

Would you at least bother on giving reasons? All you're doing here is placing a bet. :rollseyes:
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 986, Vi wrote:
ITT Zar lets Furcofluff go by without calling it.

and yet you finally decide to barely mention him AFTER being called out for it?

I'm glad you're out of "u suk" images. Because I'd borrow a few and line them up for you.
Show

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 993, UberNinja wrote:
Nuwen, who Vi called scum and drew attention to

Vi

Yos, who Vi called scum and drew attention to

Zar, who Vi called scum and drew attention to
I mean other than that one person this isn't a bad set of reads, but etc.

--

@Zar 996: I don't really see any reason to believe Furcolow is scum atm. But that's not as important as the fact that you claim to think otherwise.

--

(4) UberNinja : shos, Nuwen, Yosarian2, Zar,
(2) Yosarian2: Vi, Furcolow,
(2) Hiraki : Parama, charter
(1) Vi: Katsuki,
(1) Elmo TeH AzN : kanyeknowsbest,
(1) Zar: UberNinja

(0) Parama
(0) charter
(0) Furcolow:
(0) Katsuki:
(0) kanyeknowsbest:
(0) Nuwen :
(0) shos:

(2) Not voting : Elmo teh AzN, Hiraki

With 13 players, 7 votes are required to lynch.

Day 1 start now.
The deadline is set to Sunday May the 6th.
2 days, 0 hours, 10 minutes
@mod: Deadline extension for Hiraki
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2012 12:53 am

Post by Zar »

Do you think his behavior is pro-town?
Show

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2012 12:56 am

Post by springlullaby »

Whether a deadline extension is necessary shall be decided upon majority support.
Last edited by springlullaby on Fri May 04, 2012 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”