shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 1136, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1124, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why the fuck would they kill elmo.

They didn't. I vigged him.

Which means that the actual scum kill was prevented somehow. If there's a town roleblocker out there, it's very likely that whoever you blocked last night is the scum.

In post 1139, shos wrote:HOLY SHIT

VOTE: Hiraki
I'll explain tomorrow

In post 1140, shos wrote:actually, I think that it is better if I say it before Hiraki comes, so let it be now.

I was able to send a message during yesterday, anonymous, to one person.
I really had no clue what to do with that. but then I came up with something, and I sent a message to Hiraki. I suppose that I am not allowed to quote, so generally, the message said something like,

I want scum to win, so if you are scum, vote uberninja and kill shos(cuz people seem to think he is town), or if UN is scum, vote Zar quickly without saying anything, nobody will complain.

Sooooo I wanted to test the reaction. as a start, he did not inform the town about recieving the message. that's (A). then, he made his long post, and voted Uberninja. that's (B). and now - scumteam's kill has been blocked? wonderful!! that means he tried to kill me. point is - in addition to the message, I was bulletproof yesterday as well. that's (C). So it all fits.

please don't tell me I made a mistake exposing myself ><

and go read the Hiraki-shos talk around that place; Hiraki made some 'mistakes' in addition there..

now why did you vote furcolow?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 12:46 am

Post by springlullaby »

Day 2 votecount 7
(0) kanyeknowsbest:

(0) Yosarian2:

(0) Parama :

(0) Vi:

(0) Zar:

(3) Nuwen :
Vi, charter, shos,
(1) charter:
Hiraki,
(1) Furcolow:
Katsuki,
(1) Hiraki :
Parama,
(1) Katsuki:
Furcolow,
(1) shos:
kanyeknowsbest,

(3) Not voting :
Yosarian2, Zar, Nuwen

With 11 players, 6 votes are required to lynch.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Katsuki »

eh
Unvote, Vote: Hiraki

furc got vote because read his "case" on me prolly scum but ill compromise for now.

why is nuwen scum this entire game has been "vote X" without saying why and it's making life inpossible for me.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1281, Vi wrote:

I'm not shamelessly buddying Yos - there's a dude voting for him AFTER THE COMPLEMENTING CLAIMS, which I also find either incredibly misguided or scummy. Running defense for Furclow wins you no points with me.
Nuwen 1242 wrote:The level of derptastic in the last two pages is giving me a brain aneurysm.

Is Yos okay? Caught up and saw the post re: a bad situation IRL. Don't abandon me to the insanity wolves. Hope things are better now.
Shameless buddying is both shameless and buddying.

No, that was not buddying, that was her actually being worried about me irl.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1299, Vi wrote:
Yos2 1287 wrote:Not a fan of this Nuwen wagon. Nuwen is defending Hiraki for reasons that seem entierly logical, are pretty strong, and are probably right. So, because she's defending someone who's probably town from getting lynched...that makes her scum?
When did anyone care about her defending Hiraki?

Uh

In post 1232, charter wrote:And you don't think Nuwen is Hiraki's buddy? I think it's pretty obvious she is.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

People keep voting Hiraki, but I have yet to hear someone explain how his claim could plausably have come from scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1377, Katsuki wrote:why is nuwen scum this entire game has been "vote X" without saying why and it's making life inpossible for me.
My iso has Nuwen all over it.

Yos2 1378 wrote:No, that was not buddying, that was her actually being worried about me irl.
Nuwen 1242 wrote:Is Yos okay? Caught up and saw the post re: a bad situation IRL.
Don't abandon me to the insanity wolves.
Hope things are better now.
well actually
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by shos »

Case on hiraki:
In post 1140, shos wrote:actually, I think that it is better if I say it before Hiraki comes, so let it be now.

I was able to send a message during yesterday, anonymous, to one person.
I really had no clue what to do with that. but then I came up with something, and I sent a message to Hiraki. I suppose that I am not allowed to quote, so generally, the message said something like,

I want scum to win, so if you are scum, vote uberninja and kill shos(cuz people seem to think he is town), or if UN is scum, vote Zar quickly without saying anything, nobody will complain.

Sooooo I wanted to test the reaction. as a start, he did not inform the town about recieving the message. that's (A). then, he made his long post, and voted Uberninja. that's (B). and now - scumteam's kill has been blocked? wonderful!! that means he tried to kill me. point is - in addition to the message, I was bulletproof yesterday as well. that's (C). So it all fits.

please don't tell me I made a mistake exposing myself ><

In post 1155, shos wrote:
In post 1146, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1141, Vi wrote:...
Shos isn't lying.

By the way, your message also noted that I'm probably going to be lynched today.

Any reason for that Shos? I had two votes on me, none of which were you.

In addition, why the fuck would I say that I got a random message from someone when that someone could be scum? Your whole case is based off the basis that I knew the person's alignment. I didn't.

In addition,
Vote: Charter

you just replaced in, so you were completely null and that was probably the best test I could do. all the others already had sort of solid thoughts etc, so it might interfere - they can just ignore me and I'll get no info.

and did it indeed say you were going to be lynched? *goes to sent messages* no it didn't. first lie detected? O_o

and as for why - well kanye described it somewhat - such a message could be valuable info to town. dunno - if you're town - why not?

and why the Charter vote?
In post 1148, kanyeknowsbest wrote:shos: do/did you get notified that your bp soaked a kill attempt?

No.

In post 1180, shos wrote:
In post 1178, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1175, Vi wrote:
In post 1155, shos wrote:
In post 1146, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1141, Vi wrote:...
Shos isn't lying.

By the way, your message also noted that I'm probably going to be lynched today.

Any reason for that Shos? I had two votes on me, none of which were you.
and did it indeed say you were going to be lynched? *goes to sent messages* no it didn't. first lie detected? O_o
Also, this.
Nope. He twisted my words. I said "probably going to be lynched" that's not "going to be lynched" you're missing the subjunctive part of that statement.

It also doesn't say that you are 'probably' going to be lynched. it does not say anything about you at all, except that it is unlikely that anyone will target you in any night action.

In post 1183, shos wrote:
also, if what I suggested is not what realy has happened, that means a kill was prevented on someone. nobody claimed anything about it, and as I said, the UN vote along with the fact that he failed to inform town about the message(actually, the fact he concealed it is much more pushing since UN *was* scummy so that might be just a coincidence) made me think it is much more likely.

In post 1243, shos wrote:
In post 1241, Nuwen wrote:
The flavor in Hiraki's vision claims can really only be understood in one way: Yos dropped a French medallion at the scene of Elmo's viggin', which fits with the flavor of Yos' nameclaim. Hiraki has NO incentive to reveal this information as scum. He could have stayed silent, said ANYTHING condemning about Yos.

In post 1164, Hiraki wrote:
So, I decided to go check out Elmo's crimescene some more.
I inspect the glass and find a medallion. Suddenly, because I picked up the medallion, I receive three visions.
The murderer had this medallion before, as he dropped it after he committed the murder. A vision of a tricolor flag(white isn't a color bitches) And finally, a man cutting his cape and muttering the word Martin.

Yos' name is Françoise Dupont.

So uh, the 'murderer' is the vig, Yos, who had the medallion before..how does that fit with his nameclaim? what is the relevance?
Hiraki may as well just be inventing stuff, you know. there is nothing that can confirm what he says. we've already noted how he invented the 'white isn't a color' part of his vision. in fact, Mod said he shan't answer the question about it, not approve OR disprove. perhaps that is because it is all made up?

@hiraki: when you said 'So, I decided to go check out Elmo's crimescene' - what did you mean? is that some role of yours that has the power to visit crimescenes and find hints? why did you add the 'white' part if that was just your opinion?
Ahhhhh finally. Took me years to post this in my gfs iphone. Anyway-There ya go yos.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Zar »

I saw an escargot walk past this game 10 times back and forth.

In post 1375, shos wrote:
and go read the Hiraki-shos talk around that place; Hiraki made some 'mistakes' in addition there..

what are those mistakes?
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 3:14 am

Post by Nuwen »

No one has really explained why scumHiraki would provide additional verification/credence to Yos' claim when Yos was the ONLY shot last night, other than "he's doing a suboptimal scum thing to appear town." He could have followed onto the budding Yos wagon as scum. Most important of all,
he could have said nothing

Comes as no surprise that two people calling Hiraki scum (Shos, Charter) are content to call me the buddy of Hiraki and try to lynch me first. This isn't scumhunting, this is forcing a connection a picking whichever side is wagon-able to vote. Of the two, I think Charter is more likely to to be scum. Charter also maintained a town read on Uberninja, which in this game tends to feel like defending-town-for-points-later type of stuff. He didn't try particularly hard to dismantle Uberninja's wagon in a way consistent with town defending a town read.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

zzz

charterdie

make that virus soon
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 3:25 am

Post by Parama »

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

okay
vi, charter, shos, anyone else who wants to lynch Nuwen

Sign this petition saying that if we don't lynch Hiraki today you'll auto-lynch him tomorrow if he's still alive:
-
-
-
-
-

thanks
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 3:48 am

Post by shos »

In post 1383, Zar wrote:
In post 1375, shos wrote:

what are those mistakes?
I don't remember them all by heart and haven't got the time to go through it now again, but read up. as a start he said something about the message saying that he'll be lynched which he completely made up and then said 'oh my bad', and then he invented something else I think, just read the thread dammit~ read only hiraki and my posts, that should do.

In post 1384, Nuwen wrote:No one has really explained why scumHiraki would provide additional verification/credence to Yos' claim when Yos was the ONLY shot last night, other than "he's doing a suboptimal scum thing to appear town." He could have followed onto the budding Yos wagon as scum. Most important of all,
he could have said nothing

Comes as no surprise that two people calling Hiraki scum (Shos, Charter) are content to call me the buddy of Hiraki and try to lynch me first. This isn't scumhunting, this is forcing a connection a picking whichever side is wagon-able to vote. Of the two, I think Charter is more likely to to be scum. Charter also maintained a town read on Uberninja, which in this game tends to feel like defending-town-for-points-later type of stuff. He didn't try particularly hard to dismantle Uberninja's wagon in a way consistent with town defending a town read.

for the gazillionth time; nobody questioned yos' claim. as scum, I don't see any incentive for Yos to claim what he has. if he's town, then night actions are probably letting scum know there's a vig, so claiming may be an information for town, even if it means he'll die the next night. but once again it doesn't matter - nobody said anything against yos there, so the fact that Hiraki 'confirmed' Yosvig doesn't even tingle my tiny finger. it is completely null - it did not help town or add any new info. all he said in that vision is confirm that and add some red herring perhaps, with that Martin thing.

about your 'most important' - for the 10th time as well - I started accusing him of a very serious case BEFORE that 'vision'. so no, he could not 'have said nothing'.

about the fact that I'm voting you now - well generally, I've come to a situation where I'll just vote whichever wagon of the two is the largest, lol. I'm pretty convinced about you two, 99% about hiraki. the vote on you is more remains from earlier - but either way, if a hiraki wagon is going to enlarge itself, I'm gonna move on it just as well.

In post 1386, Parama wrote:HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

okay
vi, charter, shos, anyone else who wants to lynch Nuwen

Sign this petition saying that if we don't lynch Hiraki today you'll auto-lynch him tomorrow if he's still alive:
-
-
-
-
-

thanks

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 3:49 am

Post by shos »

eh parama I forgot to answer you eh - I do want to lynch both, but after night everything refresshes anyway, so we'll see. if nothing too serious happens, Ill lynch that fo sure

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1382, shos wrote:Ahhhhh finally. Took me years to post this in my gfs iphone. Anyway-There ya go yos.

That still doesn't explain how he managed to perfectly describe the Tricolor flag, and give it it's proper name, while apparently not knowing what the tricolor flag looks like (or that in this context white is a color, lol).

Anyway, he's probably town. His claim really does not make sense as scum, and I don't really see how him basically ignoring a weird, anonymous message is inherently a scum tell.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 10:11 am

Post by shos »

firstly, he did not 'perfectly describe' the Tricolor. He did not describe it at all, and in fact, described it wrong:

In post 1164, Hiraki wrote:
The murderer had this medallion before, as he dropped it after he committed the murder. A vision of a tricolor flag(white isn't a color bitches) And finally, a man cutting his cape and muttering the word Martin.
. also be noted that the thing about the white - that was later discovered to be his opinion in addition there, where he claims to have paraphrased the message. (in case you dont' know, Le Tricolor according to wikipedia is blue/white/red. this means white *is* a color 'bitches'. Also, the name 'tricolor' was in the message, he did not invent it to give the proper name, even if he didn't know the meaning of it.

His claim did not change ANYTHING at all in the game. so why wouldn't it make sense? all it did is confuse people here.

the fact that he ignored a wierd anonymous message doesn't make him scum. But, the events in the game fit the next scenario:
he gets a message, supposedly from a scum-spporter, with instructions to vote UN to lynch and kill Shos at night. He then doesn't tell the town about it at all; votes UN, and in the morning there is only one kill including a vig kill. meaning aanother kill was blocked - but nobody claims to have blocked a kill, so..who knows, maybe he also listened to the other advice and tried to kill the then-BP-shos, which resulted in a no-kill.
Then, he agrees to everything I say (except him being scum) and gives a 'vision' which tells us literally nothing of importance or use; making a very specific sidenote about the color white which appears to be faulty; and on top of it, makes more than one 'mistake' in reading the message I sent him yesterday, trying to blame me.
In post 1216, Vi wrote:
The other reason is - I'm really not sure what would possess you to
imagine
highly incriminating things about shos' message that turned out to not exist.

why on earth am I not voting him~
UNVOTE: Nuwen (so far)
VOTE: Hiraki

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 am

Post by charter »

Sign

Can someone post in big bold letters when there is something for me to do in this game again.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1383, Zar wrote:I saw an escargot walk past this game 10 times back and forth.

In post 1370, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1367, Zar wrote:CONCLUSION: While he's been heavily pressing on the Chiaro slot + Nuwen, charter had been calling out Kanye as suspicious all day but never showed interest in pursuing this any further. Weak Scumread.

does it make him more or less likely scum if i am town?

In post 1319, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1316, Zar wrote:
In post 1313, kanyeknowsbest wrote:??

clearly im wating.

kanyes first.

let me get this straight zar i am one of your top two town reads (so much so you highlight my name in GREEN in vca) but you are unwilling to nameclaim before me?

games slow as heck but you dont got time to answer these q's???
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1383, Zar wrote:I saw an escargot walk past this game 10 times back and forth.
What are you waiting for again?

Not signing the Paramatition because it's useless.

Stuff about Nuwen not being dead yet goes here. I don't really mind shos switching over but it's wasting my time.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Katsuki »

This game is so boring.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1394, Katsuki wrote:This game is so boring.
What are you waiting for again?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I was going to quote Kats saying this game was boring and then vote for him, but, meh, I think this is better.

Vote:Furcolow
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by charter »

Another reminder for those who haven't name claimed to claim.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Parama »

je réclame que mon nom est Polyphème Desroches
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Je ne comprends pas le français.

Parlez anglais si vous plait.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a