shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by shos »

lol, so THAT is yyour post restrictionn XD
eh sure, I'd guess that by now it wouldn't matter much to claim this. I'm a survivor :o

in my role pm, it says that the only thing that interests me is me staying there. I don't care about anything else that happens. at first(this is my first independent game) I didn't know who I wanted to win - mafia or town - but eventually I got to the understanding that if I'm immune to night kills, there's no reason for me to be anti-town, since I can only get dead by lynch. so yeah.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Vi »

That appears the correct answer. Carry on then.
You can have my portion of the honey-garlic duck, since I'm *cough* not that hungry right now. Or ever really.

There's something that builds on this. Unless someone wants to claim that there are two Neutrals in a Mini, either shos is the SK (claiming Survivor?) or there isn't an SK in the game. Which doesn't exactly mean things make MORE sense, but etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by shos »

well my guess of late is that there is both an SK and me, and only 2 mafias. as I said - night ended early; why would scum TEAM agree to that? there's only one of them dead, so...I guess the other just has nobody to talk with, and so after submitting the kill, night ended. the kill was prevented somehow - we still don't know how. here's a question: Nuwen, you said that you *know* that you were not the one blocking the kill tonight, right? how did you know that?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by shos »

uh sorry, that question was supposed to be directd to Magua. and why do you not discuss your role fully?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by shos »

also can we get a full claim from Charter?

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Zar »

Is BP Survivor a common thing around here?
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1880, Zar wrote:Is BP Survivor a common thing around here?
No.

...I say as I lament the loss of my ability to taste duck cooked in honey and garlic.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1852, Nuwen wrote:
I'm Astrid Sorel,
curious child
. My flavor indicates that I was on day-outing with
two school friends
and
an older classmate of my hoity-toity parochial school
until I turned a corner and a brilliant light seared my vision to a crisp.

In post 1866, shos wrote:
annddd- bulletproof: in the role's language - I'm apparantly made of some material which is indestructible in terms of this world. I seem to have an aura sometimes, and so, if I am targeted by any night action, there's a good chance that a blast of pure energy will block it.

There's obviously a flavor link between these two roles, but I'm not really sure what that means.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1867, Vi wrote:
@Yos2: Magua might be scum. I'm not against a Magua lynch per se, but why are you against a Nuwen lynch? Even her claim has a hole in it. I mean at this point it's getting positively insulting that you aren't considering lynching her. There's even duck cooked in honey and garlic in it for you if you do it (none for me, unfortunately).

Of course I'm *considering* lynching her. The thing is, at this point, it really wouldn't surprise me if she's telling the truth and flipped town. (It also wouldn't surpise me if she flipped scum.) On the other hand, I can't see any way magua could possibly be town. He apparently can't even think of a scenario where he's town and I'm scum, and since I know that I'm town...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by charter »

BP Survivor is what a SK claims because he thinks people will let him live.
Vote shos

What else do you want me to claim? All I have is flavor about how everyone comes to the lourve to watch me, but I'm watching them too. My official role is "observe".
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

PPE: *where he's town and I'm not scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, shos's role is looking pretty SK-ish here.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by shos »

meh. 3:29 am. I can't believe I'm here. gotta wake up in 2 hours :\

guh, I don't think it's possible that town is so overpowered:
a BP,
a forensic investigator,
a town guard,
a detective,
a scientific expert, whatever that means,
a doc.

come on, there can't POSSIBLY be another protective role. this lacks too much.
Vote: Magua

lol, ninja'd by three posts.
charter, that does not mean that I'm an SK. also, I'd find it quite wierd if there was an SK who could kill and not be killed OR tracked.

what I want you to claim is just like we all did - a picture, with the addition of the related flavor. so far your role has been just 'confirming' stuff. nothing you couldn't invent.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by charter »

I'm not claiming some amazing role, of course it could be faked, but that's the role I am.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by shos »

just wandering: How comes the name of your picture is

270906_monalisa.jpg

while the others are

meteor_pew_pew.jpg
antinous.jpg
francoise.jpg
astrid.jpg

??

a google images of that provides this as the first result:
http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/files/ima ... nalisa.jpg

mhm.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

...ok, charter, start over. What is your rolename, what is your flavor, what exactly is your ability. You've claimed in bits and pieces, but I want to see the whole claim in one place, because it's not really making sense to me right now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by charter »

I am La Joconde. Most famous painting in the world, thousands see me every day. As they watch me, I'm watching them.
Each night I can observe a player, which gives a description of them.

The descriptions only pertain to name flavor, and it's not very specific at that.

Shos is obviously stretching for anything he can with using the name of my image as fodder to discredit my claim. Obviously I have no control over what picture I'm given.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Nuwen »

Claim out your results in full so far, Charter. Start with N1.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 1878, shos wrote:uh sorry, that question was supposed to be directd to Magua. and why do you not discuss your role fully?

Because there is an effect if I successfully protect someone, and springlullaby confirmed that the effect did not occur.

I'm not going to say what the effect is, because it'll give a clue as to a limitation in my protection.

In post 1883, Yosarian2 wrote:
Of course I'm *considering* lynching her. The thing is, at this point, it really wouldn't surprise me if she's telling the truth and flipped town. (It also wouldn't surpise me if she flipped scum.) On the other hand, I can't see any way magua could possibly be town. He apparently can't even think of a scenario where he's town and I'm [town], and since I know that I'm town...

I can consider it, I just think it less likely than you being town.

I'm aware that, especially with Hiraki claiming doctor, that my role is improbable. Yet so it is.

So let's ponder the possibilities about my claim for a moment, shall we?

1) I'm an SK or some other form of third party. Huge target on my back because I've claimed a protective role outside of lylo.
2) I'm mafia, and my kill failed. Well shit, maybe I claimed this to try to out some other protective role. Oh, except it's not lylo, so that would end poorly for me. Oh, and I already said I know I wasn't responsible for the protection and no one else is claiming anything possibly like a protection role.
3) I'm mafia and I shot shos, which failed my shot. Leaving aside the stupidity of shooting someone who claimed bulletproof[1], I, as the reasonable mafia player that I am, immediately decide that faced with the possibility of an SK and faced with someone who is probably bulletproof, what I'm going to do is claim a protective role. That'll go well!

And to add on to all of this: I decide to claim something that's essentially already been claimed, and which I personally already had trouble believing even though I know it's my role.

[1] Given everyone else's claim, unless you (Yos) are really a JOAT, mafia either shot shos or Vi, and an SK (if existing, which, seems unlikely at this point) did as well.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:06 am

Post by Zar »

In post 1887, shos wrote:meh. 3:29 am. I can't believe I'm here. gotta wake up in 2 hours :\

guh, I don't think it's possible that town is so overpowered:
a BP,
a forensic investigator,
a town guard,
a detective,
a scientific expert, whatever that means,
a doc.

come on, there can't POSSIBLY be another protective role. this lacks too much.
Vote: Magua

lol, ninja'd by three posts.
charter, that does not mean that I'm an SK. also, I'd find it quite wierd if there was an SK who could kill and not be killed OR tracked.

what I want you to claim is just like we all did - a picture, with the addition of the related flavor. so far your role has been just 'confirming' stuff. nothing you couldn't invent.

Aren't you the BP? You're including yourself among the town? You just claimed 3rd Party?

*head splits*
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Nuwen »

I have a lot to think about here, and a LOT of questions following these claims.

For now, I received permission from Spring to post the note slid into my hand D2. Because it's on the same background/font as the N0 flavor kill, I think it suggests that I was targeted by the same faction N1. We know Furthing targeted Zar N1 because of the results he claimed (the only hypothetical this doesn't fit is Furthing/Zar scum team, but what the fuck @ that), so I'm thinking that a remaining ability hit me N1. I'm still alive and don't have a vest and evidently wasn't protected, so it wasn't a shot.

In post 1861, Magua wrote:.

I'm a protective role whose specific details I don't want to get into; I do know that I'm *not* responsible for the lack of deaths last Night.

Explain this to me. You protected Zar, the tracker - how do you know that you're not responsible for blocking a shot on his face?

You can't be a jailkeeper, because Charter has claimed results from N2 (and you're not calling Zar a liar for claiming results today).
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Magua »

Nuwen wrote:Explain this to me. You protected Zar, the tracker - how do you know that you're not responsible for blocking a shot on his face?

You can't be a jailkeeper, because Charter has claimed results from N2 (and you're not calling Zar a liar for claiming results today).

Literally two posts above yours.

In post 1893, Magua wrote:
Because there is an effect if I successfully protect someone, and springlullaby confirmed that the effect did not occur.

I'm not going to say what the effect is, because it'll give a clue as to a limitation in my protection.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Nuwen »

Missed the top part of that post.

I want you to claim in full. There's a specific set of potential circumstances that makes today lylo for town, and it's increasingly likely that we're in that specific set of circumstances.

~~~

Zar -> Furthing N1, result indicating action failed
Zar -> Charter N2, Charter moves from Denon1st to Sully-ground.
Zar -> Shos N3, blinded by light/action immunity

Charter -> Furthing N1
Charter -> Vi N1, Mummy
Charter -> Yosarian N3

Zar's action on Furthing failed N1. Charter claimed to have had a result on Furthing prior to contributing to Furthing's lynch, but only claimed out in full D3 in response to the track from Zar. Furthing was a
charmer
, which could be action immunity or something else altogether.

Vi -> N1 2nd floor, scenic tour/no result
Vi -> N2 1st floor, attacked and sent back to Sarcophagus (ground floor according to map); simultaneous with Charter targeting Vi and moving Denon1st -> ground
Vi -> N3 Ground floor, canopic jars broken and suspected shot target

Hiraki -> Vi N1
Hiraki -> Zar N2

Katsuki/Magua -> no target N1
Magua -> N2 Charter,
never indicated whether successful "effect" occurred

Magua -> N3 Zar,
no successful "effect."

N1: Minimum of
one
missing kill, potentially two if Yos is not the SK
N2: No kill missing?
N3: Minimum of
one
missing kill, again potentially
two

I'm going to take a leaf out of Hito's book and play raise-your-hand-if-you-see-it. Raise your hand if you see it.

unvote
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, I only see a few possibilities for why there was no kill last night. Magua claims it wasn't him, so that rules that out.

1. Scum tried to kill Vi and failed, like Vi is claiming probably happened.
2. Scum tried to kill shos. Seems very, very unlikely.
3. There is someone else who is bulletproof and lying, probably a SK, and the scum tried to kill that person; in that case, though there is *still* a kill missing. I guess it's possible that there's a bulletproof SK *and* a bulletproof mafia godfather and they both crosskilled last night, which would be pretty funny.
4. Scum intentionally no-killed. Perhaps there is only one mafia left, and he thought he was going to get tracked by Zar, so he decided not to risk doing anything? This seems pretty unlikely.

Most likely seems to be #1 here; scum tried to kill Vi, failed, and there was no SK kill/ is no SK. That would make Vi confirmed not-mafia, either town or SK. It also makes Nuwen look kind of bad, since she seemed to know that the scum tried to kill Vi before Vi claimed, when there's really no logical reason to assume that.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 am

Post by Magua »

Nuwen wrote:I want you to claim in full. There's a specific set of potential circumstances that makes today lylo for town, and it's increasingly likely that we're in that specific set of circumstances.

No. I've claimed all of the information that could possibly be pertinent. All further information is not useful to town, and is useful to scum.

Nuwen wrote:
I'm going to take a leaf out of Hito's book and play raise-your-hand-if-you-see-it. Raise your hand if you see it.

If by "it" you mean I never say whether I saved chamber or not, I will apologetically note that it seemed so obvious with the two kills that I had not successfully protected that it did not bear mentioning.

If you meant something else, kindly elucidate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”