Scum =
Sensfan

Scum Partners =
Roflcopter
/
Techno

Must look into =
Mormon

Town reads = self explanatory if you've read.

In post 108, DTMaster wrote:Forgot, look into Thomith.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 699, Arugula wrote:I read that, but if Thomith isn't scum, wouldn't they keep you alive so you can push his lynch? I guess it's WIFOM, but I'm pretty sure either Elmo or Thomith (and possibly Uber, but probably not) is the last scum member.

Thomith is scummier, but the fact that you (rofl) weren't the NK makes me doubt it a little.

wifom works both ways. what if thomith didn't kill me just so you'd think exactly like that?

and we all know the real reason i wasn't the nk is because scum didn't take the bait and kill me over the obv-info-pr junpei
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Quick review:

SensFan, Vanilla Townie, was lynched Day 1.
IceGuy, Mafia Goon, was lynched Day 2.
Seacore, Town Hider, was killed Night 2.
TeChNoWC, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night 2.
absta101, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night 2.
DTMaster, Mafia Roleblocker, was lynched Day 3.
Junpei, Town Jack of All Trades, was killed Night 3.

Alleged night actions:

No deaths night 1
Mafia tried to target the hider.
Junpei protected or inspected someone (might have been blocked). **

Night 2.
Hider Seacore dies (hiding behind DtMaster)
TechnoWC dies (shot by mafia)
absta101 dies (shot by Jack of all trades Junpei) *

Night 3.
Junpei dies with no protection
Junpei blocks Humble Poirot
(as announced in 650 and 661)

1*) based on 564 where Junpei thought Icegy and absta were scum together.
Junpei mentioned that TechnoWC's vote seemed like a bus but I don't see mafia shooting absta when plenty of people were willing to believe absta was scum regardless of IceGuy's alignment.
There's also the fact that Junpei says "absta101 is confirmed town.. crap" in 601

2**) I can't find tells regarding Junpei's n1 action so it's possible that he was roleblocked. A town result would've left a crumb somewhere and a protection would've left a town crumb as well considering there were no kills on n1. I can't find those crumbs (unless it's IceGuy -> mafia) so it's a possibility.

I want to understand n2 deaths so I'll read TeChNoWC and absta101 once more to see what can I find. Later IceGuy and DTMaster to see what connections to each of the possible suspects and finally ISO the 4 (thomith, Arugula, UN and Elmo) to see what happens with each one.

TechnoWC's death by mafia might be explained by his suspicion of DTMaster.

I'm not going to take long because I have some free time today so, max, tomorrow morning.

I've skimmed them all just now to get some insights but I feel the need to make a better investigation.

- So far, I'm still debating whether much of what Thomith does is scummy and wishy washy or just playstyle.
- Elmo seems deliberately unhelpful. His posts are poor in content and sometimes misleading (READ Iso).
- Arugula has flown for a long time under the radar but has also voted right in general.
- UN has avoided inspection by sheer amount of fluff. Which can be a scumtactic. He has been consistently wrong and several times, tried to emotionally steer the lynch into absta's direction instead of IceGuy. Also lined up absta's lynch with a SensFan town flip.

Let's not forget Elmo is Pheneas and UN is URoE. And IceGuy was MormonCoffee.

There's some interesting things related to Thomtith and MormonCoffee. If Thomith is scum, was he that straightforward to go along with MormonCoffee when attacking bork?

Thomith calling out IceGuy on his bs might be relevant as well:
In post 536, Thomith wrote:I dont remember any of those 300 posts when you explained your townread on sens.

Doesn't seem like bussing.

IceGuy's relation to UN doesn't seem like that of a scummate though. Specially regarding the altered quote issue.

So far, I think Elmo is scum.

@Elmo: We need a good analysis of what Elmo thinks about all players but roflcopter.

I'll make sure to read rofl's argument on thomith after I properly read thomith's iso.

There's also an interesting fact about junpei saying that seacore was shot for being a cop but that doesn't really make sense since he was probably shot n1 and mafia had no way of knowing if he was crumbing yet (nothing to crumb) and n2 he wasn't shot (but hid behind scum).

Later guys, sorry for the lack of tidiness. Any questions? ideas? comments?
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Damn it, forgot my intro:

Hi, everyone. Try not to lynch someone in the next five seconds. (edit: :P)I'm doing some ISOs and thinking about this game.

Junpei dying has much more to do with the fact that he softclaimed being able to block and that he was super town considering he played an influential role in both scum lynches.

Yes, roflcopter was confirmed but
Junpei was a PR and also virtually confirmed town.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

take your time with all that, humble, but please for the love of god vote thomith when you're done
soi soi soi

Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

We have time, considering UberNinja just went V/LA AFTER voting Elmo. Which doesn't fit very nicely with his previous concern yesterday that we had to discuss things when people wagoned DTMaster.

roflcopter: Don't worry. I'll be thorough. Has tomith responded to your accusations?

@Thomith:
I'd like you to write an explanation of how you're more likely town than Elmo considering roflcopter's case on you and your case (more context and detail?) about Elmo.
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 am

Post by snifit »

Votecount 4.1

roflcopter (0) -

Arugula (0) -

Thomith (L-3) -
roflcopter
UberNinja (0) -

Humble Poirot (0) -

Elmo Teh AzN (L-2) -
Thomith, UberNinja

Not Voting: Arugula, Humble Poirot, Elmo Teh AzN

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

UberNinja has declared V/LA until the 20th.

Deadline is Wednesday, July 4th at 2 PM (GMT-7).
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

@humble,
his initial response was a giant strawman. when i pointed this out, he made some excuses and promised to actually rebut my case on the dawning of a new game day. said day has dawned and instead of acknowledging the case on him he immediately started an attack on elmo, aka obvious village idiot mislynch bait.

i agree with you about uberninja, but they can't both be scum. the evidence is too plentiful for it not to be thomith. uberninja is just a spammy clown who i will never willingly be in a game with again.

and if thomith was town he would have taken my hint yesterday when i mentioned that uberninja was the only other possible scum i could envision and gone after him. instead he starts on elmo, probably in the hopes that he can lynch elmo today and uberninja tomorrow in lylo
soi soi soi

Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:47 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

I'm not going to post my updated ISO reads until the suspects start talking. This is not an impasse. There's no excuse for such a deafening silence.

Elmo, Aragula and thomith need to come here and discuss options, their suspects, their thoughts and responses to their accusations. The first two of that list have posted elsewhere.

I want people other than roflcopter to say what they think about my post too.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:14 am

Post by Thomith »

first off poirot i dont like the fact where you say i posted elsewhere when i posted here pretty much at the same time where i posted in my other games going on, its not like i was ingoring this game.

I think i am more likely town than elmo because i am actually trying to explain my posts where i feel that elmo is just posting to look like he is active when i feel he explains a fair bit less than i do.

but whatever i know i am the lynch today, as the clear is leading it the mafia will almost definately jump on so really may as well end the day here, but if you read games such as bedtime stories for example you would see i am town, but i doubt anyone will bother.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

In post 708, Humble Poirot wrote:
Elmo, Aragula
and thomith need to come here and discuss options, their suspects, their thoughts and responses to their accusations.
The first two
of that list have posted elsewhere.

It's funny how you perpetually appeal to emotion. Calling for your lynch, calling for your kill, saying mafia is taking advantage of you, etc.

Do I take it that you're ok to get lynched if we lynch Elmo tomorrow?

No comment whatsoever about my post where I talk about the setup, actions and what I think of each player? What's your read on Aragula? What's your read on UN? What about me?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Thomith »

i misread that post then.

and honestly if a post looks long i wait until i have done anything else i need to before reading it, and for the setup speculation thing, i dont see how it helps us, as all you have done is show us what it could mean about who is already dead, unless i am missing something.

also rofl, i did respond to more of your case and dont see what i havent even spoken about, so i have fucking responded to your case so dont say bullshit and make out i havent tried to respond to it.

right now elmo is my main scumread, which i believe is likely to be right so right now everyone else seems town by POE and if elmo flips town i will decide from there.

Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Your stance is forever convenient Thomith. Everyone else is town by POE? Does that mean you have absolutely NO READS on the rest of the players?

You didn't answer my question. How hard are you willing to bet on Elmo being scum? Getting both of you lynched?

The setup speculation thing is not dangerous at this point and quite useful in terms of how you assess each player, to see If you're paying attention to the game, if you can come up with creative ideas, if you show intent in scum hunting via analysis of the past game (Dead players are not irrelevant, not at all).

Thomith, the thing is, you don't seem to answer direction questions. You usually explain yourself in a general manner and without committing to anything.

In this late stage, the only motivation for withholding thoughts and reads seems to be a scum motivation.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Thomith »

i am willing to be lynched for elmos death yes, you seem like you are explaining yourself and your posts seem too wally too often for you to be scum imo, UN is only really town because i think elmo is scum, and i honestly forgot arugula was in this game.

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Arugula »

Now that I think about it, I was keeping my vote off thomith because of Junpei's death, but if he killed rofl, he would have looked even worse.

VOTE: Thomith

Thomith is scummier than Elmo.

I am pretty sure that Thomith or Elmo is the last scum. Here's my list from town to scum:

Town

roflcopter
Humble Poirot
UberNinja
Elmo
Thomith
Scum
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

VOTE: Thomith
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

quick post from cel: busy until late tonight or tomorrow.

Elmo. thomith today and if he flips town, you tomorrow? eh? is that what you're suggesting by not doing anything else but voting?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

i wish that people were actually trying in this game. i'd feel a lot better about things if i could confidently call elmo and arugula town.
soi soi soi

Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Humble If thats what your thinking sure. Ive been so eh as of late understand my mind sets. And even then look at how hard Thomith was trying to push me earlier this day.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Thomith »

I am trying hard to push you because i think you are scum, how is this scummy again?

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

v/la hammer extraordinaire

Vote: Thomith

If he is town we lynch either rofl or elmo
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 720, UberNinja wrote:v/la hammer extraordinaire

Vote: Thomith

If he is town we lynch either rofl or elmo

oh really, we lynch the mod confirmed town? you're hilarious
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

by the way, if he's town i'll be the nightkill tonight and you guys had better lynch uberninja tomorrow
soi soi soi

Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

If Thomith is not scum, Tomorrow we lynch UberNinja
. If I die, I trust rofl to do it.

We should've MC'd today.

UberNinja HAS COME TO HAMMER FROM A "V/LA" after saying yesterday that we needed discussion. Today he doesn't seem to want discussion.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

In post 614, UberNinja wrote:Alright but let's not forget that 2 kills happened last night so we either have 2 mafia factions or a mafia and an SK so... let's get a good amount of discussion in before two (three, including the lynch) more people die.

Ciao, I'll bbl but this is my quick post for now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”