Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Arugula »

EBWODP:
Bitmap, how have I been active lurking?

Stop trying to deflect attention away from yourself.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 99, Arugula wrote:
However, Bitmap has been acting very strange and I really can't understand what his whole flavor/italicized posts are supposed to do/mean.

I was just making fun of him in all honesty.

In post 100, Arugula wrote:EBWODP:
Bitmap, how have I been active lurking?

Stop trying to deflect attention away from yourself.

You've been viewing this thread without giving actual input when the Bitmap bandwagon was running.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 79, Bitmap wrote:/headdesk

In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:I guess I'll start with Bitmap.

I already said why post 57 is scummy in my post 65.

In post 66, Bitmap wrote:Ummm... lolwut? Did you even read my post? I was trying to be sincere in my post and not be a jerk by saying "I'm sorry if I'm making bad speculations or being rude but it just seems as a result of that, the game got off the wrong foot."

This is a scumslip. If you are TRYING to be sincere then by definition you are not being sincere.
Being sincere means speaking from the heart and not carefully crafting what you are saying.
If you are trying to be sincere then you are actively thinking about what you are saying sounds like to the recipient in hopes that it will sound sincere. In short, you are trying to SOUND sincere. This is what scum do. This is a scumslip.

*robotic voice*
CANT COMPUTE WORDS TO HEART BEEP! BOOP! BEEP!

This is why the role playing needs to stop. I don't understand what you are saying here.

In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 66, Bitmap wrote:
How is that telling BBMolla how to run a game? I was just giving my input or suggestion. I wasn't like "BBMolla, you aren't running the game correctly. You suck." I was legitimately worried that this game was compromised since the 3 people who happened to be banned were in this game.

See post 65. This is scummy because we had no reason to believe that this game was compromised. If the game were compromised, BBMolla would have taken care of it
somehow
. Your question is a subtle way of implying you do not know who the scum are ("Well MAYBE Hiab is scum because Malee suggested it,m but I really don't know for sure"). If you were town and genuinely had no idea who scum were and were concerned about the state of the game then you would not have dropped Hiab's name or called it out publicly. There simply is no motivation for pointing out a possible leak as a person with no information in a game that BBMolla implied was still running. The ONLY possible motivation for your post is to appear town subtly.

Okay, I'm going to try my AngryPidgeon voice when I say this.

*AngryPidgeon voice*
So you don't think he could handle the situation?

VOTES PLEASE.

What BB can and can't handle is irrelevant sense he isn't a lynchable player.
But I understand if this is your first time getting a scum role and you wish to feel empowered. Kudos to you for not being a VT this game. :cool:

So you are calling me scum but not voting for me. This is scummy.

No, I just wasn't sure if you were just really bad at this game and/or just really bad at playing townie.

fair, sorta. A good way to tell if he is just bad at the game is to get a good pressure wagon going.

Sometimes people have legitimate concerns
and I wouldn't ever attack someone even if they were scum on a legitimate concern on a game. I agree, I should of sent him a PM. My apologies on that part to you guys and BBmolla.

WTF? Earlier in this post you implied that you had done no wrong: "How is that telling BBMolla how to run a game? I was just giving my input or suggestion." and now you are apologizing for it and admitting to doing some wrong IN THE SAME POST. This tells me that you don't really know what you think about your actions and you are just trying to appease me. You contradicted yourself. This is scummy.

You kind of sound apologetic at the end of 66 but then posts 69 and 70 have no substance whatsoever and just serve to draw attention off of your scumslip and onto nothing in particular. I mean really this is an absolute "LOOK OVER HERE, IGNORE MY SCUMMY EARLIER POSTS" Red Herring.

First of all.... wat? Secondly, I was continuing my statement that if I made someone butthurt, I'm sorry.

*ahem*
I'm sorry, AngryPidgeon.

And 69 and 70 was just to make fun of your silly accusations. Don't take it personally.

So bitmap's defense is that he was just trying to make the game more civil and the like. Fair, I guess. It depends on your play style. Generally I am a very very strong opponent to using meta, but this is one of the few cases where it could help. Does Bitmap like a more pleasant game? I don't really know. Does he personally try to make in game talk more civil? I don't know.
AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 73, Bitmap wrote:@AngryPidgeon:

Reasons why you smell fishy:

1. Forcing a bandwagon.
2. Ad-hominem attacks.
3. Assuming and mis-reading my context.
4. Appeal to Majority
5. I honestly don't know what you are saying half the time.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon

No, I can't vote for you now. Either you really are really bad at playing scum or just heavy bandwagoning.

FOS: AngryPidgeon

1. Not actually a scumtell.
2. I just reviewed my posts and I NEVER Ad Hom'd this game. I want quoted proof of me doing it before this post.
3. This is mafia. Mis-reading intentions happens and is not a scum tell. It is a logical fault. I do not believe that I misread the intent of that post however.
4. LOL. 100% wrong. Appeal to majority fallacy is saying that statement A must be true because the majority believe it. I did not do that. I called for votes on you. I did not quote multiple people's cases against you and say that they must be right.
5. Also, not a scum tell.

And once again you call me scum and refuse to vote for me! (at least I think a strike through the vote means it doesn't count?) Expressing intent to vote without voting is scummy and you have now done it twice.

Also, in post 72 you once again express an intent to vote for me but don't do it. That makes 3 times.

1. "HEY GUYS VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE GODDAMNIT FOR BITMAP! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM! HE'S SCUM!"
2. Remember when you said that I wasn't sincere. There you go.
3. No, it just means you should think before you act.
4. No, you hopped on the bandwagon, and said "HEY LOOK! WE SHOULD VOTE FOR BITMAP SINCE THERE'S THIS NEAT BANDWAGON!"
5. Also, I lol'ed.

I FOS you because I want to believe that this is some clever scum plot somehow. Apparently, I was wrong.

1, that's a town tell. From what I know, misguided as he might be, he is honestly trying to lynch is top scumspect. Advocating strongly for your top lynch is townie in my mind.
2, interesting admission. Are you saying that you are insincere in your defense of this point?
3, I assume you are letting this point drop and are basically saying, "hay, get better at the game!"
4, quotes needed. Evidence man, I need that damn evidence.
5, not a valid defense/refutation.
AngryPidgeon wrote:
Tl;dr: both Hiraki and bitmap are scum together. Bitmap made a scumslip and is now floundering around to try and cover it up. Hirachi, realizing that Bitmap is about to get herself lynched, steps in and Ad Hom's me to get attention off of Bitmap. This is literally the easiest game of Mafia ever.

Now please vote Bitmap and when she flips scum vote for Hirachi Day 2.

P-edit: More BS to cover the scum slip.

This is hilarious. My sides hurt from laughing so much. I don't know if I should lynch you for being scum or not so you can say more stupid stuff.

the problem I think pidg is having is that you don't explain yourself well. Meaning, you don't support your statements with facts. This needs to happen if you are going to be an effective part of this town. Again, motivation, not explaining something is not necessarily scummy, it just isn't optimal play.

Shos could be hopping on the easy lynch wagon... time will tell on that one.

@bitmap #90, if you can't decide if it is a scum tell or not, it isn't. When put near a rope both town and scum have it in their best interest to stay live, however they do that is up to them. From what you describe, it isn't a scum tell to me.

@bit's 91, people don't roleplay because it is confusing as hell.

Hiraki wrote:I don't care about teams.

You couldn't explain a team now anyway considering that shos has two posts.

Weird has done nothing while calling for action.

He's standing by hardcore.

Correct. I agree. This early calling teams is ridiculous. I need more from both those players to decide if they are scum.

In regards to bit's 98, so, bit, staying alive is a pretty high priority, right?
and active lurking this early. Ha, really?
after a wank.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Arugula »

I was reading.

And why are you talking about yourself in third person?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I do that sometimes.
after a wank.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 93, CooLDoG wrote:Pidg is is not sure what to make of bit's defense, which is basically "there might be a mislynch so I'm going to unvote to prevent that". I will say that this is null. Especially with a join date of about 8 days ago (alt detections aside).

Holy shit, this is a conspiracy. Not ONCE did I reference BitMaps's vote on Tangion. I don't care about Bit's Tangion vote. It is null. It is RVS for all I care. Why do people insist on saying that I am talking about it when I do not even remotely care about it? No, I am not saying CoolDog is scum. His willingness to sift through the wall posts is townie. I just wish people would stop 'referring' to my statements about bitmap's Tangion vote because I didn't make any! Here is what happened:

Tangion voted for Bitmap because of Bitmap's behavior with respect to the Tangion wagon.
I voted Bitmap for other reasons.
bitmap evidently thought I mentioned the Tangion vote at one point (I didn't) and responded to me about it.
I responded back to Bitmap to say that Tangion was the one who made that point about him and not me so why are you responding to me about it and not Tangion.
And now apparently everyone thinks I care about it. I don't. Sorry for wall posting about this, but really I couldn't care less about the Tangion vote and the fact that people keep implying I do is actually pissing me off.

P-edit: Yes, BitMap's does not appear to care to defend himself. He is posting BS instead of admitting he was wrong about his statements or justifying them somehow. Its like "Hey, look over here!" instead of actually reading and processing the posts. I will admit that the scumslip I mentioned was FAR from foolproof, but it helped me construct an initial case against Bitmap. Then we get several contradictions, inaccurate statements, fence sitting, red herrings, and reluctance to vote for a scummy player from him. THAT is scummy. I fully understand if you don';t find the 'slip' to be an actual tell, but you cannot deny that what followed is scummy as all get out.

P-p-edit: Seriously, I don't think AngryPidgeon has ever seen anyone refer to themselves in the third person in mafia before.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 1.05

Tangoin - 2 - CooLDoG, Arugula,
wierdalexv - 1 - help im a bug
help im a bug - 1 - Hiraki
Bitmap - 5 - roflcopter, Tangoin, AngryPidgeon, Konowa, shos
AngryPidgeon - 1 - Bitmap

Not Voting - RachMarie, Fennin, Computer, wierdalexv

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2012-07-19 17:11:00)

In post 90, Bitmap wrote:I'll admit, I'm not experience with playing Mafia on the forums yet. In another game, we had a player use appeal to emotion to try to possibly wiggle his way out of getting lynched and he was a new player as well. Then he proceeded to say "Lynch me then. You'll be sorry for doing that." We are still debating if it's a scum tell or a town tell.

Do not talk about ongoing games.
Last edited by BBmolla on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Sorry, it wasn't "unvote" it was " not vote", same difference.
after a wank.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 105, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 93, CooLDoG wrote:Pidg is is not sure what to make of bit's defense, which is basically "there might be a mislynch so I'm going to unvote to prevent that". I will say that this is null. Especially with a join date of about 8 days ago (alt detections aside).

Holy shit, this is a conspiracy. Not ONCE did I reference BitMaps's vote on Tangion. I don't care about Bit's Tangion vote. It is null. It is RVS for all I care. Why do people insist on saying that I am talking about it when I do not even remotely care about it? No, I am not saying CoolDog is scum. His willingness to sift through the wall posts is townie. I just wish people would stop 'referring' to my statements about bitmap's Tangion vote because I didn't make any! Here is what happened:

Tangion voted for Bitmap because of Bitmap's behavior with respect to the Tangion wagon.
I voted Bitmap for other reasons.
bitmap evidently thought I mentioned the Tangion vote at one point (I didn't) and responded to me about it.
I responded back to Bitmap to say that Tangion was the one who made that point about him and not me so why are you responding to me about it and not Tangion.
And now apparently everyone thinks I care about it. I don't. Sorry for wall posting about this, but really I couldn't care less about the Tangion vote and the fact that people keep implying I do is actually pissing me off.

P-edit: Yes, BitMap's does not appear to care to defend himself. He is posting BS instead of admitting he was wrong about his statements or justifying them somehow. Its like "Hey, look over here!" instead of actually reading and processing the posts. I will admit that the scumslip I mentioned was FAR from foolproof, but it helped me construct an initial case against Bitmap. Then we get several contradictions, inaccurate statements, fence sitting, red herrings, and reluctance to vote for a scummy player from him. THAT is scummy. I fully understand if you don';t find the 'slip' to be an actual tell, but you cannot deny that what followed is scummy as all get out.

P-p-edit: Seriously, I don't think AngryPidgeon has ever seen anyone refer to themselves in the third person in mafia before.

I thought you were just bandwagoning really hard due to how fast it was forming. I wasn't sure if I was to take your threats seriously after that attack on me on post 68 where you were challenging my integrity on being sincere. The whole robot voice was parodying that you can't judge expression solely on words. That in itself was a personal attack towards me towards my concern towards this game.

I'll admit. I don't know peoples' play styles and you don't know how I play either. Just because I hopped off the bandwagon I started doesn't necessarily mean scum tell but more of my concern towards miss-lynch.

You bring some logic into your arguments but then it's filled with crap. And your tone of words with cap locks made me think it wasn't a serious threat.

Which brings me to another point... why with the attack on Hiraki? She only made one post commenting on how annoying your posts because you have so much b/s in your argument. And then you point fingers at Hiraki when she started questioning you? Retaliation can be scum tell but it's still uncertain.

Anyways, I'll get to CooLDoG's post very soon.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow, finally a non-scummy post from you.

In post 108, Bitmap wrote:Which brings me to another point... why with the attack on Hiraki?

Before I say anything about Hiraki, what do YOU think about him?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

@CooLDoG:

On your second statement on #102, you said "A good way to tell if he is just bad at the game is to get a good pressure wagon going". How do you presume we do this?

On your third statement, I know BBmolla wouldn't take offense to what I've said so far but AngryPidgeon insists that BBmolla was in fact "butthurt". I like all types of gameplay and I always tell myself to change up my playstyle in every game to experiment and see which one works best. I'm always active because whether you are town or scum, it's better to be active than lurk.

On your fourth statement,

1. Understandable.
In post 68, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 66, Bitmap wrote:I was
trying
to be sincere

So you weren't actually sincere?

VOTES PLEASE.

Yeah, I should of added this quote. I don't appreciate how he was attacking my sincerity since it wasn't any of his business to do so.

3. Pretty much.
4. I interpreted AfM wrong. What is it called when you're yelling "VOTE FOR BITMAP!" with logical faults and crap in caps and using ad-hominem attacks?
5. His posts are half-junk and half-evidence. It doesn't mix well and makes it hard to take his arguments seriously.

On your fifth statement, I understand I should quote more but I found most of Pidgeon's attacks hard to understand. I'll add more quotes from now on.

On your sixth statement, staying alive is only important if that person contains a PR or is scum. As a VT, best bet is to bait scum into giving obvious hard-evidence scumtells.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

>i'll answer that question
>after you answer my question(and then I won't answer the first question and just comment on your response)
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 109, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wow, finally a non-scummy post from you.

In post 108, Bitmap wrote:Which brings me to another point... why with the attack on Hiraki?

Before I say anything about Hiraki, what do YOU think about him?

I'm not sure what I think about Hiraki at this point. I rather let Hiraki post more than making conclusions based on one post like this:

In post 71, Hiraki wrote:
In post 68, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 66, Bitmap wrote:I was
trying
to be sincere

So you weren't actually sincere?

VOTES PLEASE.
Do I need to deal with this or can we just settle on the point that you're being nitpicky as fuck and should clear your head before saying anything else?

I didn't even read the thread yet, but the reason that I read most of this page and saw this shit made me want to kill.

badly

Hiraki wrote:>i'll answer that question
>after you answer my question(and then I won't answer the first question and just comment on your response)

Lol'ed.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hiraki, I have already made points about you. Look at post 78.

Evidently BitMap forgot about them or didn't read them because he is asking me for why I attacked you. I wanted to get BitMap's opinion of the player (you) who has been defending him subtly from me. Anything I said about you could have influenced BitMap's opinion of you.

Seriously, why have you been trying to pull me off of bitMap? Posts 83, 85, and 111 of yours have been trying to pull me off of BitMap with varying degrees of subtlety. You claim we are town v town in 83 and that you are going to ignore us to find real scum.
In post 83, Hiraki wrote:I'm kind of going to just skip the rest of this and call the both town--mainly ignoring Pidgeon for the rest of the game. I don't want to deal with this.

now I see that BitMap is afraid to take a stance on you and you are afraid to take a stance on us yet here you are subtly defending him from me. It doesn't make sense. If you were truly town and believed us to be town v town, you would ACTUALLY ignore us or just write us off and move on (which you tried to do, but here you are in 111 interjecting yourself again).
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Bitmap »

Can you explain #78 better? All I got from it was this.

> Hiraki tells Pidgeon to stfu.
> Pidgeon points fingers at Hiraki.

In post 71, Hiraki wrote:Do I need to deal with this or can we just settle on the point that you're being nitpicky as fuck and should clear your head before saying anything else?

I didn't even read the thread yet, but the reason that I read most of this page and saw this shit made me want to kill.

badly

EXCUSE ME? I found a scum slip and
you are telling me to ignore it
? This is mafia. Townies are SUPPOSED to be nitpicky about posts because finding subtle tells is how you find scum.
If you had said that you disagree with me about my perceived scum tell
actually being a reliable tell, then I would understand that, but
you are flat out telling me to ignore any scumtells
I may find. Also, Bitmap, THIS is Ad Hom. Nothing I have posted is. Then Hiraki expresses an intent to vote for me but doesn't do it.

Tl;dr: both Hiraki and bitmap are scum together. Bitmap made a scumslip and is now floundering around to try and cover it up.
Hirachi, realizing that Bitmap is about to get herself lynched, steps in and Ad Hom's me to get attention off of Bitmap
. This is literally the easiest game of Mafia ever.

Now please vote Bitmap and when she flips scum vote for Hirachi Day 2.

P-edit: More BS to cover the scum slip.

Let's go over the bold text shall we? He never told you to ignore it. He just told you stop using cap locks and to stop being annoying. He never commented about anything on your scumtell till later posts. What are you smoking on? Again, He's just telling you to stfu due to your obnoxious posting.

And lastly, why would Hirachi be stupid enough to protect me if we are scum buddies. It would be too obvious of a scumtell.
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Tangion »

I want to hear more from computer I don't think I've seen him post since page 1 so maybe he will respond to a little pressure

VOTE: computer
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 114, Bitmap wrote:Can you explain #78 better? All I got from it was this.

> Hiraki tells Pidgeon to stfu.
> Pidgeon points fingers at Hiraki.

Let's go over the bold text shall we? He never told you to ignore it. He just told you stop using cap locks and to stop being annoying. He never commented about anything on your scumtell till later posts. What are you smoking on? Again, He's just telling you to stfu due to your obnoxious posting.

And lastly, why would Hirachi be stupid enough to protect me if we are scum buddies. It would be too obvious of a scumtell.

I said that your post was a scum-slip. If someone disagreed with my logic then they would say what Arugula did in 99 and inform me that I am wrong about it being a scum-slip. Hirachi did not do that. His tone is aggressive, confrontational, and superior. He is not informing me that my scumread is wrong (see post 99): he is trying to intimidate me into shutting up.

He never told me to stop using caps lock (also how am I using caps lock if I only have a couple words in caps) nor did he say I was being annoying. He is essentially calling me an idiot and telling me to back down in post 71. That is not arguable. I am trying to figure out his motives for being so angry. Would town Hirachi do this? I suppose its possible he was truly that upset at my playstyle, but I find that unlikely at this point. If Hirachi were town then why is he so sure at that point that I am just an idiot townie? If he were town then he would tell me I am wrong, pressure me, or try and analyze my motives (see CoolDog's posts for an example of this).

Also, that last bit is pure WIFOM and has no value.

In post 78 my argument about Hirachi was:
1. Expressing intent to vote for me without actually doing it.
2. Dismissing my case and calling me a VI instead of actually responding to it, pressuring me, or analyzing it.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Arugula »

Bitmap isn't at L-1?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bitmap

L-1
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pidgeon wrote:He is not informing me that my scumread is wrong
wonder if I'm telling you to shut up about Bitmap

because you're wrong?

but no

why would you ever take something anything other than literally????
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

Inte replaces Fennin effective immediately.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^, yes you clearly expressed that you felt I was wrong. I am not saying you didn't. I am saying that you did not 'inform' me that I was wrong (like Arugula in 99 for reference) but rather called me an idiot and implied I was wrong by telling me to back down and calling me an idiot. The difference between you and Arugula's post is your tone of voice. He was 'informing' me that I was wrong. You 'implied' that I was wrong whilst attempting to intimidate me into backing off. It shows a clear difference of motives behind the posts even if you both did indicate that my scumread was wrong.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

now you're saying that your line of voice is the only one that exists and people that don't act like you are probably scum

this is horrible
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:26 am

Post by inte »

hmm

Hiraki town
Bitmap town

AngryPidgeon possible scum
Arugula probable scum

"scumslips" are usually made by careless townies

people who vehemently push them are scummy too

VOTE: Arugula sheep me, forget Bitmap
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 122, inte wrote:hmm

Hiraki town
Bitmap town

AngryPidgeon possible scum
Arugula probable scum

"scumslips" are usually made by careless townies

people who vehemently push them are scummy too

VOTE: Arugula sheep me, forget Bitmap

Why vote Arugula now instead of AngryPidgeon?
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 am

Post by inte »

hmm i can also see Tangion town

Pedit: Arugula is worse atm. Pidgeon may be a vote later

Look at Arugula's and tell my that isn't really scummy
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”