Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Jal »

Nyalite
:

In post 668, Nyalite wrote:I do believe Hiraki made a scum slip/tell/blunder whatever. Distancing himself from his partner, then claiming lovers with him in the same post, could be looked upon as bad sucm at work. However I am not convinced and it is lylo, so I better damn well be convinced before I try to get someone lynched.

What makes Slandaar more convincingly scummy over Tamraki, whom you believe scum slipped? Scum slips imply they were made by scum, non?
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Is the answer Slandaar's general adherence to logic none of us understand, and a lack of response to things we ask of him?

Unless I've forgotten the difference between a scumtell and a scumslip.
(Jal: Y U NO BUNNY AVATAR, is that Starbuck?)
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Nyalite »

I think I have laid out my case against slaandar enough. Scumslips imply they were would made by scum, but there is no reason that a townie couldn't do it as well. What hiraki did could easily be explained away as "bad player is bad." (And based on him arguing that we shouldn't use big words, I am leaning that direction.) It is just simply not enough to go off of for a lylo situation. Especially when you have the Wizard over here trying to push the dumbest lynches ever.

There is also nothing to rule out a Slandybridges/Tamraki scum team, so I rather go for the person I actually have a scum read on and looks scummy rather than someone who's only scummyness comes from a "slip."

Though I still think you and Arugula are far more likely the scum partners of Slady.

The bunny has evolved into Kara!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 671, Nyalite wrote:
No it's still ironic. You told us while scum you try to get lurkers lynched. You would think you wouldn't spend the entire thread trying to lynch a lurker.

OK so in four of my town games I hunted down lurkers

So, that means 4/5 I am town when hunting lurkers so 20% is terrible odds of me being scum as that is worse than random.

But it is skewed due to size of meta which is what you are doing here but keep pretending what you say has any basis.

You are accusing snake of being a scum lurkerfish and you are trying to get us to help you lynch him for it, because OBVS HES SCUM. Yet at the same time, if there was a person in this thread who was scum lurkerfish it would be B&B. He has barely posted, just enough to avoid the scorn of the players, and the prods of the mod. When he does post, he mostly talked about mass-claiming, commenting on things to you, or the very little "scum-hunting" he has done is things it seems like he copied from other people.

You don't know the difference between town and scum lurking.
In post 671, Nyalite wrote:Do you understand why it's hard for us to join you here?

Nope
As Jal has pointed out, you don't know if he has read the thread. There is no way to tell if he is scum or not. Only someone who is looking at the game backwards would be this sure. (By looking at it backwards I mean from a scum perspective.)

Look at the posts here

It does not take a brain surgeon to work out if he has time to post in a new game he joined while having no time to post in this one for 2 weeks he is scum here.

But oh no he cant be scum because hes lurking right? we can't lynch lrkers because its impossible to read them gotta lynch the actives and let scum lurk to victory every game because they are not allowed to be lynched.

Its just so obvious the 4 of you are buddies at this point...

No way can town believe this junk about not being able to read lurkers.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 674, Jal wrote:The quote was provided in another recent post of mine prior to you asking this. I'm not going let you off the hook and do your reading and researching for you.

I want you to quote it.

It takes you five seconds.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 678, Slandaar wrote:OK so in four of my town games I hunted down lurkers

So, that means 4/5 I am town when hunting lurkers so 20% is terrible odds of me being scum as that is worse than random.

But it is skewed due to size of meta which is what you are doing here but keep pretending what you say has any basis.

It isn't about how often you do it, its the fact you told us that is something you do, and then did it.
Also it isn't even the reason I think you are scum, just an irony I felt the people with brains in this thread would enjoy.

You don't know the difference between town and scum lurking.

Oh enlighten me wise wizard!

Nope

Sorry, I should have known it would be too much to ask for you to take time to understand what us mere mortals are thinking.

It does not take a brain surgeon to work out if he has time to post in a new game he joined while having no time to post in this one for 2 weeks he is scum here.

No, it takes a wizard like yourself! But to us non-magic users, it looks like he takes 5 minutes, reads half a page and post nothingness. Also, the post in other threads picked up around the same time his post in this thread picked up.

But oh no he cant be scum because hes lurking right? we can't lynch lrkers because its impossible to read them gotta lynch the actives and let scum lurk to victory every game because they are not allowed to be lynched.

It isn't impossible to read all lurkers, for instance, I read your partner as scum. There isn't enough to go on to be sure though. You really want to let everything ride on you're read on a lurker?

Its just so obvious the 4 of you are buddies at this point...

No way can town believe this junk about not being able to read lurkers.

Oh my, it's sooooo OBVIOUS. Except you are the only person who sees it.
And yes, there is no way the town could believe it, even though most of them are calling you out on it.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 679, Slandaar wrote:I want you to quote it.

We want you to read for yourself.

Is that why you go after lurkers? It's easier to read a lurkers iso.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

Nya

Jarugula/Yellowsnake

Think about it.

I'm going to look at it tomorrow.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Jal »

Slandaar
:
In post 679, Slandaar wrote:I want you to quote it.

I want you to read the thread.

It would have saved us both fifteen minutes of pointless conversation if you were already actively reading.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Slandaar »

I have read

Quote it

Why so coy? you have nothing to hide right?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Jal »

@Slandaar: Again, give me a good reason to vote YellowSnake over Tamraki.

@Yellow: What do you think of the Tamraki case though?

Welcome back Grey. Have you decided to stop calling/thinking everyone is town yet?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 am

Post by DeltaWave »

VOTE COUNT 2.8

The Acting Method (2): Arugula, Jal (L-4)
Yellowbounder (2): Hiraki, Slandaar (L-4)
Slandaar (2): Yellowbounder, Nyalite (L-4)
BridgesAndBaloons (1): The Acting Method (L-5)

Not Voting (5): SnakePlissken, BridgesAndBaloons, GreyICE

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Fun fact: Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10th of a calorie.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Jal »

You obviously haven't read anything :roll: No wonder you keep going after Snake. You don't need to read shit all for his posts.

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

Nyal wrote:
Is bussing useful or isn't it?
Not useful

my opinion is final

ICE wrote:
I'm actually getting extremely good vibes of Jal/Arugula.
Why?

ICE wrote:

The only explanation is he doesn't care about getting their votes on snake because the votes will be there when he needs them. He just needs to get one of Tamraki/Us onto Snake, and then he wins. His 'look at the scumteam attacking you Hiraki' appeal is to make it all make sense.
Don't go full retard on me.

yellow wrote:
Spending all this bluster on people for not stating the null tell that "I am town" is NOT HELPFUL.
Yeah, you need to die now.

Nyalite wrote:For people who have read the wiki, you will recognize this is as a strategy it purpose.
K, skipping this post.

That's actually a decent reason to vote Nyalite.

Though I'd prefer near the end of the wagon.

And in the next "episode" he's ambiguous as fuck, so I don't really need to care about it/am fine with lynching it.

Jal wrote:
Hiraki later comes in and calls Yellow scum because Yellow said this:
Actually no, I didn't. I even remember you or someone else saying this exact same thing earlier today/yesterday and me coming in to say "lol no, ur wrong"

So fuck off.

Jal wrote:Hiraki then responds with seemingly random Yellow quotes which fail to prove his point.
I can't respond to this because this is false?

These arguments are both annoying and bad. Please stop before I get frustrated.

Jal wrote:Oh, so he didn't really read his pm and wasn't actually sure.
No, I read it. Thanks for insulting my capabilities of reading a PM btw, because you know it's really fucking hard to do that.

Jal wrote:Seems less likely he fucked up his PM, but moreso like he fucked up on reading his qt.
Or I could be human and as I stated before, this is something that I HAVE done in the past--just in other cases.

Nyalite wrote:However, Hiraki did move his vote over to yellow with really weak reasons, which could be hiraki trying to quietly join the snake wagon.

Hiraki(In ISO 3) wrote:I mean, there's nothing scummy about this(yellow is scummiest atm) but it's definitely not good scumhunting.
Why won't you guys consider options and realize that there's shit sitting right there that contradicts your points thoroughly?

Snake wrote:that effectively means the scum team will throw on their 4 votes in quick succession and we lose the game.
I can hop on this wagon as well, if you guys won't go after Yellow.

TAM already has 2 votes on him.

Nyalite wrote:"bad player is bad."
Fuck off.

I don't know if you're an alt but you are a ridiculously huge douchebag.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 687, Jal wrote:You obviously haven't read anything :roll: No wonder you keep going after Snake. You don't need to read shit all for his posts.

Nowhere in that quote do I insinuate I think TAM/Hiraki are scum

Nowhere

I am talking to grey bout his read and trying to get him to vote my scumread Yellow/Snake.

Spreading misinformation is cool though.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Jal »

In post 640, Jal wrote:It was insinuated in the exchange you had with GreyICE. You certainly didn't deny it when GreyICE drew the same conclusion I have. Later you go on to say that it was because you thought Arugula and I were scum - but if that's in anyway way true, you still accused and voted for someone else who wasn't your #2 scum pick.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Jal »

I actually like that Hiraki response. Don't know what to make of it though.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 690, Jal wrote:
In post 640, Jal wrote:It was insinuated in the exchange you had with GreyICE. You certainly didn't deny it when GreyICE drew the same conclusion I have. Later you go on to say that it was because you thought Arugula and I were scum - but if that's in anyway way true, you still accused and voted for someone else who wasn't your #2 scum pick.

So 475 isnt where you got the idea from?

Where did you then?

I told you to quote

You quoted 475

You are now trying to worm out by suggesting it was from somewhere else?

You know why I wanted you to quote? I wanted you to reread and say you were wrong, but you couldn't

Now you are squirming.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Jal »

What the hell are you on about? Why does anyone
but you
know what I am talking about?

In post 475, Slandaar wrote:Grey who is buddies with TAM/Malee?

You can clearly rule out me/bridge and Aru/Jal

Leaving

Snake/Yellow.

This reads that you agreeing with Grey and you're trying to break down who Tamraki's partners are. Stop trying to redirect things.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 688, Hiraki wrote:
Don't go full retard on me.

What he said makes sense. Calm down.

Nyalite wrote:For people who have read the wiki, you will recognize this is as a strategy it purpose.
K, skipping this post.

That's actually a decent reason to vote Nyalite.

Though I'd prefer near the end of the wagon.

And in the next "episode" he's ambiguous as fuck, so I don't really need to care about it/am fine with lynching it.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say here. I said that in reference to Slandaars, "random lynch snake" post. (121)

Why won't you guys consider options and realize that there's shit sitting right there that contradicts your points thoroughly?

I'm sorry, are you suggesting saying "yellow is scummiest" is a good reason to vote someone? Your case against yellow consist of "he's not very helpful" which I don't think anyone agrees with.

Nyalite wrote:"bad player is bad."
Fuck off.

I don't know if you're an alt but you are a ridiculously huge douchebag.

If you don't take things out of context, it helps a lot.
In post 677, Nyalite wrote:What hiraki did could easily be explained away as "bad player is bad."

I was saying hypothetically you could explain your scum-slip as you just being a bad player. And that is essentially what you have done. Your defense has been: "I made a huge mistake." If this wasn't lylo, people would probably be lynching you over that mistake. And your defense is just, sry mah bad.
But keep getting upset over nothing.

Also I'm not an alt.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 693, Jal wrote:What the hell are you on about? Why does anyone
but you
know what I am talking about?

In post 475, Slandaar wrote:Grey who is buddies with TAM/Malee?

You can clearly rule out me/bridge and Aru/Jal

Leaving

Snake/Yellow.

This reads that you agreeing with Grey and you're trying to break down who Tamraki's partners are. Stop trying to redirect things.

So

I am voting Yellow/Snake but am trying to work out who TAM/Malees partners are?

Your interpretation doesn't make a lot of sense...

Grey voting: TAM/Hiraki
I am trying to get him to vote Yellow/Snake by saying if hes sure TAM/Hiraki are scum there is only one team who can be their buddies so he should vote them.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 695, Slandaar wrote:So

I am voting Yellow/Snake but am trying to work out who TAM/Malees partners are?

Your interpretation doesn't make a lot of sense...

Jal's interpretation makes total sense. You even confirm she is correct right here.

In post 695, Slandaar wrote:
I am trying to get him to vote Yellow/Snake by saying if hes sure TAM/Hiraki are scum there is only one team who can be their buddies so he should vote them.

Bottom line? 475 was you saying "Okay grey, tamraki is scum, and yellow and snake are the partners, come join my wagon."
Which is exactly what Jal has been accusing you of.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

Thoughts on Hiraki's "misreading the role pm": it's worth noting that the role pms are listed on the front page. I believe that scum, under optimal strategy, would have decided the claims before the game even started. Therefore, Hiraki would have had to fail to read the quicktopic they had prior to starting the game in order to make this mistake if scum. I find that more believable than a townie not reading the message.

In post 495, GreyICE wrote:The point is that if we have people voting all over willy-nilly in LyLo we're guaranteed to lose. The scum will just wait because there's a billion wagons.

Town basically have to pick and choose between Me/Nyalite and TAM/Hiraki, because without 6 town votes, scum cannot be lynched. And there only is six town to vote.

okay, okay, there's no way I'm going to vote for GreyICE now. He's as towny as you get in my book.

In post 507, GreyICE wrote:

BaB/Slandaar, what do you think of Arugula/Jal?

honestly I need to look at that after I'm done responding to all these posts.

In post 588, Nyalite wrote:

It's hard to put snake and slandaar on the same team. By the same token Arugula and TAM/Hiraki don't make sense.

So that eliminates 3 and 4.

If it's team six, we might as well give up now. Lurker city right now.

I'd love for you to explain exactly why you don't think snake and slandaar are on the same team. Don't tell me to read the thread carefully. I want to see your reasoning in specific language. Also why Arugula and TAM/Hiraki doesn't make sense.
Are those serious thoughts on giving up if it's team 6?

In post 649, SnakePlissken wrote:See now Im stuck between voting on TAM or Slandaar

If I was reading the game correctly, Tamraki and Slandabaloons have had the most suspicion cast on them.

In post 650, Nyalite wrote:
In post 646, Slandaar wrote:This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

'Snakes prod dodging the whole game so I have a null read on him'

The most ironic thing about you pushing a lynch on snake?

In post 57, Slandaar wrote:lol I did try mislynching you in one game before you site flaked but sure, I was scum, what do you expect? you were lollurking and I thought easymislynch lets go!

The second most ironic thing about you pushing a lynch on snake?

Bridgesandballons - 19 post
SnakePlisskin - 10 post

If you honestly want us to believe that Snake is scum, and he has purposely been prod-dodging and posting nothingness so that we won't ever be able to tell he is scum, we will have you lynch your partner too. Who is a much better example of scumlurkerfish.

it's not ironic because
he knows I'm town.
. He has no such verification on snake.

In post 653, Nyalite wrote:Why?

(the why is in response to TAM voting me).
A possible explanation for TAM's vote on me is the suspicion you have been stirring in my direction, he wants to give power to that lynch. This explanation only makes sense if TAM is scum
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

Since I believe so strongly that GreyIce is town, possible scum teams:

Snake//Yellowbounder + Hiraki/Tam
Snake/yellowbounder + Jal/Arugula
Jal/Arugula + Hiraki/TAM

This is in current order of most to least suspicious. But I really need read Jal/Arugula
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 697, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:I'd love for you to explain exactly why you don't think snake and slandaar are on the same team. Don't tell me to read the thread carefully. I want to see your reasoning in specific language. Also why Arugula and TAM/Hiraki doesn't make sense.
Are those serious thoughts on giving up if it's team 6?

Your partner has tried to get him lynched the whole time. He has come up with 1000 reasons to lynch yellow or snake, all of which are horrible. Arugula fought with TAM/Malee all day one. I do not completely rule them out, as I do think attacking your scum partners is very strong (as I explained in post 643) However, because they were attacking each other, we won't be able to spot a pair of 4 very easily. So if you are talking about "what pairs seem like the scum team" there is no reason to include them. I have not ruled them out however.

As to team six, the point is what are we going to do about it if we think they are scum, lynch one and hope they were scum? We might as well ask the mod to role a die to see if we win. If you have some idea on how to get snake to post or TAM to stop lurking, I'm all ears.

In post 697, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:it's not ironic because he knows I'm town.. He has no such verification on snake.

No, it is still ironic for the person with a lurker for a partner to accuse a lurker of being scum, only because that person is a lurker.

In post 697, BridgesAndBaloons wrote:(the why is in response to TAM voting me).
A possible explanation for TAM's vote on me is the suspicion you have been stirring in my direction, he wants to give power to that lynch. This explanation only makes sense if TAM is scum

That is an interesting thought. I would love to see TAM explain his vote.

Return to “Completed Open Games”