Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Konowa »

That is the point I am trying to make, I think.
There is no cut and dry town or scum motivation behind said post.

Basically there are bigger fish to fry. When she posts her reads, I am all for whatever.
To base it off of that post though is thin ice though.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Arugula »

Since a CooLDog wagon isn't happening today...
UNVOTE: CooLDog
VOTE: Shos
He keeps calling rofl scum, even though he admitted that Bitmap flipping town diminished his read. Still, he says they were bussing. Also, he's constantly calling me scum to a lesser extent, even though he thinks I'm buddying rofl.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 am

Post by shos »

aru, what part of NOT RELATED did you not get in my description of my two reads? bitmap flipped town means I was wrong about BITMAP not about ROFL -_-; and I do NOT say they were bussing, I said that YESTERDAY I thought ROFL was bussing. *sigh* what are you talking about?? what's wrong with me calling you scumbuddies??

inte, what do you think about rofl/aru? and I agree about overreaction to computer by rach, but in what situation would that come from scum.? I mean, it makes you wonder of course, but does it make you think she's scum?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Konowa »

Now shos is just talking circles around himself trying to justify his rofl vote.

Here is a game: shos if rofl is scum, off the top of my head, for lack of content, then Hiraki is....?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 am

Post by shos »

uh scum? wild guessing here lol

and I really don't understand what people don't understand in what I say, seriously. you can actually SEE the anger in my last post hehe.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Computer wrote:VOTE: Konowa
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 2.04

shos - 4 - roflcopter, Konowa, AngryPidgeon, Arugula
roflcopter - 3 - shos, CooLDoG, Tangoin
RachMarie - 2 - Hiraki, inte
Konowa - 1 - Computer

Not Voting - RachMarie, ChaosOmega

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2012-08-03 19:45:00)
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

ChaosOmega has been prodded.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 293, Tangion wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: rolfcoptor

just look at the way he is playing if he is not scum he seems like a good lynch just an overall lack of desire to contribute to any conversation or debate it is quite frustrating

Lol I just was going through the Konowa/Rofl/Shos ISO and found this gem. I could totally go for a Tangion wagon.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 304, shos wrote:I find myself thinking what tangion said quite often actually. I believe what he means is, 'I think he is scum, but even if I am mistaken, we do not lose such an amazing player'.

Shos/Tangion team? Yes, shos, obviously Tangion was implying this. Its called a slip.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 312, shos wrote:how on earth did you get any pressuring from roflcopter?

and can you explain again why bitmapscum>>hirakiscum? I didn't follow your line of thoughts here.

about me - what are you talking about? you're either misrepping or just inventing.
I still think both hiraki AND bitmap are scum
; and even when I unvoted bitmap, I did not take my reads back. what I said was that I was lesss sure of my thoughts about him, since he joined not long ago, and newbs make mistakes, even continuously. I did not call him town or remove my scumread on bitmap, and I insist on repeating on it.
I am now voting roflcopter because he does not cooperate with town
. he does not post content, answer questions, or in general, he's just not doing anything except calling 'vote bla' and 'bla is obvscum' IIRC.

about you, lol, I did not call you scum, I called you scummy, for completely ignoring what I said there with the join date~ too fast and furious.

^ this post really makes me want Shos gone. He is showing reluctance to vote Bitmap so he can set up for a rofl lynch Today when Bitmap flips town. he is voting rofl not because he is scummy, but because he does not 'cooperate with town'. He also is clearly calling bitmap is scum again, but puts his vote on rofl for a D2 setup in which he frames Rofl for being interested in the Bitmap wagon. (He is trying to show that the bitmap flip wont affect his desire to vote rofl by voting rofl now so that when Bit flips, he can just slap it right back on rofl)

Oh and look at these contradictions:

In post 363, shos wrote:second - look how quickly bot rofl and arugula jumped on bitmap again.
I'm telling ya, eventually, bitmap will be the town, and both of them will be the scums.

imaginarytriplevote: bitmap/rofl/arugula

What? Shos called Bitmap scum all D1. Now he is DEFINITELY setting up the Arugula/Rofl lynch D2. I also love how he kind of accuses me a couple of times since I have been playing similarly to Rofl and Arugula, but he avoids me because I fight back. Rofl is the easier target for him because Rofl is focusing on bit/tangion and doesn't care too much to wall up the thread with accusations.

Reads:
Town:
Roflcopter
Konowa

Meh-Town:
Inte
Hiraki

Null:
RachMarie
Arugula: Kind of giving me a weird feel this game. We were clearly on the same page for the bitmap wagon and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt for that. I am certain that either shos or Cooldog (if not both) are scum and they are pushing rofl right now which means rofl is town. Arugula could potentially be scum just blending into the wagon with two townies. Either way, I don't want to lynch Arugula today since there are better targets.

Scum:
ChaosOmega
Cooldog
Tangion
shos
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by inte »

hey guys

im really confused how anyone has a town read on roflcopter

he really has been trying to hide his intentions the whole game
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I think Rofl is town because he is quite clearly the scum lead "someone must burn for starting the Bitmap wagon" wagon today
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The proponents of which were Shos since D1 and Cooldog suddenly at the start of D2. I think one of those is definitely scum if not both.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by inte »

i honestly can't remember what i thought of cooldog

-that- is a bad thing
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I am having a hard time reading coolDog. He made some intelligent posts and some really dumb ones. Like:
In post 240, CooLDoG wrote:vote: Arugula
You said people would be insane to hammer, yet you also say that the pressure of a hammer being close would generate the pressure that you needed to get reactions. Enjoy.

Terrible logic. Being at L-1 definitely cause people to behave differently. Cooldog should know this.

In post 409, CooLDoG wrote:forget about that defense. Bit is okay with dieing. How is that scum motivated?!?!?!?

Ignores the fact that bitmap's post was WIFOM and gambit. Cooldog should know this.

And his interactions with me in the early day were retarded. He flat out did not remotely care about understanding what I was trying to say and it showed. Scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And by having a really hard time reading I mean I think he is a good scum player acting stupid. But maybe he really is just playing poorly
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

triple post: new inte avatar. Me Gusta.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Arugula »

inte, let me jog your memory. CooLDog is scum.

And AP, why am I "off" to you besides my explanation of my L-1 vote?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Bleh, I guess part of the reason you feel off to me is that you were the original counterwagon to Bitmap. I am basing my view of the game on one core idea: The scum players wanted Bitmap lynched D1 so they could start lynching from that wagon D2. Now I see rofl wagon taking off and you remain unwagoned. Now, why do I find it odd that you were the original counterwagon? Because that wagon wasn't ever going to go anywhere. It looked like some token D1 light bus that could be pulled off before Bitmap wagon reformed and went "choo-choo" all the way to town.

I hate putting you in a town bucket because I often see eye-to-eye with you and that makes me want to trust you are town. I may overcompensate for that a bit.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Arugula »

Meh you are right, I was the counterwagon to Bitmap, but I don't know why they are choosing rofl over me or you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Rofl is the weakest for sure. Not saying he is a weak player, but his posting style can easily be construed as scummy. Also he doesn't fight back as much. he won't wall up the thread or quote people and call them stupid.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by shos »

In post 555, BBmolla wrote:
Computer wrote:VOTE: Konowa

what the =\
In post 558, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 293, Tangion wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: rolfcoptor

just look at the way he is playing if he is not scum he seems like a good lynch just an overall lack of desire to contribute to any conversation or debate it is quite frustrating

Lol I just was going through the Konowa/Rofl/Shos ISO and found this gem. I could totally go for a Tangion wagon.

not sure what you want there, that is exactly what I've been saying through the whole game. inte just noticed it as well -
In post 561, inte wrote:hey guys

im really confused how anyone has a town read on roflcopter

he really has been trying to hide his intentions the whole game

so once again that is.
In post 559, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 304, shos wrote:I find myself thinking what tangion said quite often actually. I believe what he means is, 'I think he is scum, but even if I am mistaken, we do not lose such an amazing player'.

Shos/Tangion team? Yes, shos, obviously Tangion was implying this. Its called a slip.
so what you're saying is that the thing I said: 'I think he is scum, but even if I am mistaken, we do not lose such an amazing player'. which is still true about rofl, is coming from a scum driven mind? what game are you playing?

I still stand by that.

In post 560, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 312, shos wrote:how on earth did you get any pressuring from roflcopter?

and can you explain again why bitmapscum>>hirakiscum? I didn't follow your line of thoughts here.

about me - what are you talking about? you're either misrepping or just inventing.
I still think both hiraki AND bitmap are scum
; and even when I unvoted bitmap, I did not take my reads back. what I said was that I was lesss sure of my thoughts about him, since he joined not long ago, and newbs make mistakes, even continuously. I did not call him town or remove my scumread on bitmap, and I insist on repeating on it.
I am now voting roflcopter because he does not cooperate with town
. he does not post content, answer questions, or in general, he's just not doing anything except calling 'vote bla' and 'bla is obvscum' IIRC.

about you, lol, I did not call you scum, I called you scummy, for completely ignoring what I said there with the join date~ too fast and furious.

^ this post really makes me want Shos gone. He is showing reluctance to vote Bitmap so he can set up for a rofl lynch Today when Bitmap flips town. he is voting rofl not because he is scummy, but because he does not 'cooperate with town'. He also is clearly calling bitmap is scum again, but puts his vote on rofl for a D2 setup in which he frames Rofl for being interested in the Bitmap wagon. (He is trying to show that the bitmap flip wont affect his desire to vote rofl by voting rofl now so that when Bit flips, he can just slap it right back on rofl)
reluctance to vote bitmap? how bout inability to vote for two people, that's good enough for you? in case you do not understand mr newguytothesite, if a player does not cooperate with town, it is scummy. if you don't answer questions, don't say what you think, don't say why, etc - you're not a part of this game. you're just raising the lynching threshold, and that is pro-scum. I did not show reluctance to vote bitmap, I showed will to vote rofl, those two are not contraries. how comes, for example, that you don't pick me for not voting hiraki? I said in the same sentence that I thought he was scum right? so what's the difference?
now you also bolded what I wrote at the end there - what do you want to say about that? I don't even see anything questionable in that sentence~

Oh and look at these contradictions:

In post 363, shos wrote:second - look how quickly bot rofl and arugula jumped on bitmap again.
I'm telling ya, eventually, bitmap will be the town, and both of them will be the scums.

imaginarytriplevote: bitmap/rofl/arugula

What? Shos called Bitmap scum all D1. Now he is DEFINITELY setting up the Arugula/Rofl lynch D2. I also love how he kind of accuses me a couple of times since I have been playing similarly to Rofl and Arugula, but he avoids me because I fight back. Rofl is the easier target for him because Rofl is focusing on bit/tangion and doesn't care too much to wall up the thread with accusations.
do you speak english.? that bolded part is not opinion, it's sarcasm about Murphy's law. for comparison: "eww these three meals look bad! I guess I'll just eat one. wanna bet I'll taste the only one not tasty?"
that is not setting up a lynch for next day man, that is expressing my opinion. you really think that I am scum who just made the same scumslip like ten times in a row? that's so far fetched; ever heard of Occam's Razor?

anyway - I'm not avoiding you because you fight back, I'm avoiding you because I want to lynch rofl. have you noticed how I 'avoid' arugula as well? didn't even *try* to get anything on aru, DESPITE the fact I clearly stated I think he's scum?
and rofl hasn't been saying anything at all this whole game, it's not the wall thathe doesn't post - it's the CONTENT.

Reads:
Town:
Roflcopter
Konowa

Meh-Town:
Inte
Hiraki

Null:
RachMarie
Arugula: Kind of giving me a weird feel this game. We were clearly on the same page for the bitmap wagon and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt for that. I am certain that either shos or Cooldog (if not both) are scum and they are pushing rofl right now which means rofl is town. Arugula could potentially be scum just blending into the wagon with two townies. Either way, I don't want to lynch Arugula today since there are better targets.

Scum:
ChaosOmega
Cooldog
Tangion
shos

so your read on rofl is based on my read on rofl. so if I declare him town, you'll vote him? O_o
don't you get it, rofl is just lurking =\
In post 562, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think Rofl is town because he is quite clearly the scum lead "someone must burn for starting the Bitmap wagon" wagon today
have you seen me say anything about rofl voting bitmap as reason for my vote on him?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by shos »

In post 570, Arugula wrote:Meh you are right, I was the counterwagon to Bitmap, but I don't know why they are choosing rofl over me or you.
you two cooperate. but either way, my case against you is much much weaker than the case on them atm.
In post 571, AngryPidgeon wrote:his posting style
can easily be construed as
IS scummy. Also he doesn't fight back
as much
AT ALL.
fixed dat for ya. I really don't see how you see him as town.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 572, shos wrote:have you seen me say anything about rofl voting bitmap as reason for my vote on him?

In post 432, shos wrote:
pretty sure rofl is bussing.

But AP, you deleted the context! Don't care. You still claimed rofl was bussing bitmap.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”