shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 am

Post by shos »

oh come on just look at rach's posts and tell me she is ok. general-not-posting, and overreacting incredibly, and claiming just like that out of the blue, and then there's the post on top of this page, which is just terrible imo, considering the fact she hasn't said anything game-related for 26 pages.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 649, CooLDoG wrote:I can sort of agree with you here. I need to do some re-reading that I'm not too enthused to do on CO now that there is a big hoopla about him.

I don't understand. Why are you not enthused? Not saying this is scummy, I just want to understand.

I also don't get Shos's Rach vote. He basically said that CO's case on her is bad. Then he asked why Inte and Hiraki are on her wagon (to imply he can't see justification for it). And then he jumps on the Rach wagon?? I'm starting to think Shos can't be scum. I know this is WIFOM, but Shos's play is just so WTF that I'm having a hard time seeing him as scum. I really need to reread him again. I still don't like his defending Tangion's awful post, Fencing about Chaos, throwing people's arguments out instead of responding, and jumping on the Rach wagon and asking the other 2 people on it why they are on it. The last one just seems dumb to regardless of his alignment.

In post 636, shos wrote:..anyway - the computer shenanigans are as I already said, wrong. both chaos and angry's speculations about them are just wrong,

WHAT?? My entire point is that we can't conclude anything about computer! My only speculation was that the flavor _could_ imply that CO was right about it being scum. My only other speculation was that RachMarie is not _confirmed_ computer.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 am

Post by inte »

In post 651, AngryPidgeon wrote: I know this is WIFOM, but Shos's play is just so WTF that I'm having a hard time seeing him as scum.

lmao i've been laughing at half the things he says

real talk hes made me flip so much on what i think of him that i firmly think hes town now
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Konowa »

At this point in time, the biggest point towards shos being scum is his talking around the Chaos wagon that is forming.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ Ya. He keeps dismissing Chaos's posts as 'bad', saying his read on him is 'null', and is now counterwagoning Rach...which is a wagon he has cast a lot of doubt on previously. Oh also he keeps dismissing my points about Chaos as bad.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Konowa »

That all being said, Chaos needs more choo-choo action.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:31 am

Post by inte »

i think i'm willing to lynch Chaos

i just hope he didn't start bussing

VOTE: ChaosOmega

L-2
Show

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm lazy

What's the case on CO?

All I see is lurker

and I already don't like CO

so it's just lurker for a reason
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:36 am

Post by inte »

In post 657, Hiraki wrote:I'm lazy

What's the case on CO?

All I see is lurker

the case is i don't like him

its good enough for me
Show

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Konowa »

613 is a short synopsis.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

Konowa wrote:What I am saying about Chaos' search is that it is contrived to make it look like he is scum-hunting.

Konowa'sDeepExamples wrote:

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Konowa »

orly?

Do say why?
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 am

Post by inte »

can you point me to a specific example?
Show

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Konowa »

Of Chaos?
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am

Post by inte »

well you linked the post, but didn't give an example of contrived sumhunting
Show

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Konowa »

That's because I had to explain it to shos a few times.

599 is the first time I mention it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Chaos is fake scum hunting. Look at his glorious reasons for voting RachMarie. "Well she is one of the people not voting Bitmap and there is likely a scum in that group." Note from CO's perspective, there are 5 people on the wagon (Me, rofl, Arugula, Shos, Inte) since he won't count himself as scum and there are ALSO 5 people off the wagon (Hiraki, Cooldog, Rach, Tangion, Konowa). He is starting by analyzing the off-wagon players because he believe there is likely a scum there...That doesn't mean anything. He is diving the 10 players into two even groups and saying its better to look at one group when according to his logic they are pretty much identical and null. He said himself that there is likely 1-2 scum off the wagon which means that there are 1-2 scum ON the wagon as well... This should mean that analysis of a player for being on or off the wagon is meaningless. But he continues his analysis anyways and then asserts that it makes more sense to search for scum off the wagon which really does not make any sense. His process of narrowing down scum players is completely useless. Then he goes specifically for Rach and makes a case for her that does not even remotely hold up, putting vote #3 on her. When questioned about his case, he backs off his vote while maintaining that Rach is still scum. Chaos is definitely making up fake reasoning for his vote. His tangion reasoning makes more sense, but his jump onto Tangion is scummy in itself.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 am

Post by inte »

hmm we can gather mucho information from this flip

pedit: i like the block

we can probs lynch chaos
Show

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Arugula »

So basically what I gathered is this:

Chaos thinks Rach is near conf-scum, but backs down on her right away.

Shos says the case against Rach is bad and criticizes Hiraki and inte for being on her wagon. Then he joins her wagon.

Is it that easy?

L-1
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:21 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* and here goes another wallpost =\

In post 651, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I also don't get Shos's Rach vote. He basically said that CO's case on her is bad. Then he asked why Inte and Hiraki are on her wagon (to imply he can't see justification for it). And then he jumps on the Rach wagon?? I'm starting to think Shos can't be scum. I know this is WIFOM, but Shos's play is just so WTF that I'm having a hard time seeing him as scum. I really need to reread him again. I still don't like his defending Tangion's awful post, Fencing about Chaos, throwing people's arguments out instead of responding, and jumping on the Rach wagon and asking the other 2 people on it why they are on it. The last one just seems dumb to regardless of his alignment.

In post 636, shos wrote:..anyway - the computer shenanigans are as I already said, wrong. both chaos and angry's speculations about them are just wrong,

WHAT?? My entire point is that we can't conclude anything about computer! My only speculation was that the flavor _could_ imply that CO was right about it being scum. My only other speculation was that RachMarie is not _confirmed_ computer.

*sigh* my vote on rach is not coming with the reasons supplied by chaos. it is much like my ex-rofl vote I think. see, 80% of the discussion this day was focused on me, rofl, and chaos. since I'm not scum, rofl started cooperating and my read of chaos is null, I decided to go with a different method and try different angles. I looked at OTHER people. hence the tangion iso and whatever else I did there, can't remember. point is, eventually rach made that post at the top of page 26. only after that one I voted her; read her damn posts. it's like 'I will give content' 'I will give content' 'OMGWTFBBQCOMPUTER' 'wat u wont fromme'. go back and reread, I've done that already. she promised to get into the game. it's been FUCKIN DAYS since. now, yeah, it might be acceptable for a slow reader or something, but she *kept posting*, and on uh..what's that word...well the word that means that it is in the correct time.? google says 'timely, topical'...anyway - she posted about the LAST posts of the thread, and only when she was accused of something.

instead of just blabbering, my point is that if I see nullchaos and nullrach, I pick rach, since her posts look worse to me. even if chaos is wrong, it seems he is trying. I still don't understand why konowa says he's faking without anything to back it up.

next, that post by tangion, as I said, I have these thoughts too at times; it's something like - "if he is scum, wonderful; if he is not - I still do not regret lynching him". you see my point? ;\

about computer shenanigans, I might have confused you with someone else then, I messed up with the names earlier.. at least two persons (other then me) concluded stuff from the time of computer's votes. I fell for it too at first but when I gathered my wits I took my words back. so one of them was chaos for sure, the other I dunno know and too lazy to start looking again..*sigh* even too lazy to finish this post :\ I'll post now and continue after I eat.
Spoiler: stuff that I wanna answer later and putting in spoiler so that I can quote it and continue easily lol
In post 654, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ Ya. He keeps dismissing Chaos's posts as 'bad', saying his read on him is 'null', and is now counterwagoning Rach...which is a wagon he has cast a lot of doubt on previously. Oh also he keeps dismissing my points about Chaos as bad.

In post 656, inte wrote:i think i'm willing to lynch Chaos

L-2

What's the case on CO?

All I see is lurker

In post 666, AngryPidgeon wrote:Chaos is fake scum hunting. Look at his glorious reasons for voting RachMarie. "Well she is one of the people not voting Bitmap and there is likely a scum in that group." Note from CO's perspective, there are 5 people on the wagon (Me, rofl, Arugula, Shos, Inte) since he won't count himself as scum and there are ALSO 5 people off the wagon (Hiraki, Cooldog, Rach, Tangion, Konowa). He is starting by analyzing the off-wagon players because he believe there is likely a scum there...That doesn't mean anything. He is diving the 10 players into two even groups and saying its better to look at one group when according to his logic they are pretty much identical and null. He said himself that there is likely 1-2 scum off the wagon which means that there are 1-2 scum ON the wagon as well... This should mean that analysis of a player for being on or off the wagon is meaningless. But he continues his analysis anyways and then asserts that it makes more sense to search for scum off the wagon which really does not make any sense. His process of narrowing down scum players is completely useless. Then he goes specifically for Rach and makes a case for her that does not even remotely hold up, putting vote #3 on her. When questioned about his case, he backs off his vote while maintaining that Rach is still scum. Chaos is definitely making up fake reasoning for his vote. His tangion reasoning makes more sense, but his jump onto Tangion is scummy in itself.

In post 667, inte wrote:hmm we can gather mucho information from this flip

we can probs lynch chaos

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am

Post by inte »

how about we lynch both

both are completely useless
Show

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 670, inte wrote:how about we lynch both

we're not lynching rach ever and we definitely don't have enough potential mislynches left for you to be throwing around the idea of lynching people because they're useless. we'll be lynching based on scumminess tyvm.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 669, shos wrote:my point is that if I see nullchaos and nullrach, I pick rach

Shos is scum. Rofl is scum to you but you are voting a null read?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 651, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 649, CooLDoG wrote:I can sort of agree with you here. I need to do some re-reading that I'm not too enthused to do on CO now that there is a big hoopla about him.

I don't understand. Why are you not enthused? Not saying this is scummy, I just want to understand.

ever had a day where you just want to sit around and do nothing? Ever a day where you can't muster the will to do something that you know that you should? Yeah, that is one of these days.

nothing much else to add except that I think CO will claim VT, just speculating.
after a wank.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:09 am

Post by shos »

*continues*
In post 654, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ Ya. He keeps dismissing Chaos's posts as 'bad', saying his read on him is 'null', and is now counterwagoning Rach...which is a wagon he has cast a lot of doubt on previously. Oh also he keeps dismissing my points about Chaos as bad.
yes. I dismiss them as bad and not as scummy; my read on him is null, almost nothing to analyze anyway; and ffs, I cast my vote only after rach's last post, it has nothing to do with the other votes on that wagon. talking about which - they still have yet to answer me why they voted her before that post.
and yes, I also dismiss your points about chaos there. there were a few points against chaos which I took as legit, but I don't remember who said them. might even be you.

In post 656, inte wrote:i think i'm willing to lynch Chaos

L-2
what do you mean, "I just hope he didn't start bussing"?

What's the case on CO?

All I see is lurker

your post is good and all, but you haven't answered my question, why were you voting rach?

In post 666, AngryPidgeon wrote:Chaos is fake scum hunting. Look at his glorious reasons for voting RachMarie. "Well she is one of the people not voting Bitmap and there is likely a scum in that group." Note from CO's perspective, there are 5 people on the wagon (Me, rofl, Arugula, Shos, Inte) since he won't count himself as scum and there are ALSO 5 people off the wagon (Hiraki, Cooldog, Rach, Tangion, Konowa). He is starting by analyzing the off-wagon players because he believe there is likely a scum there...That doesn't mean anything. He is diving the 10 players into two even groups and saying its better to look at one group when according to his logic they are pretty much identical and null.
till here I see nothing scummy, just not-good scumhunting.
He said himself that there is likely 1-2 scum off the wagon which means that there are 1-2 scum ON the wagon as well...
how do you know there are three scums? I just lost a game(as survivor) which had only 2, +1sk. and hidden info?
This should mean that analysis of a player for being on or off the wagon is meaningless. But he continues his analysis anyways and then asserts that it makes more sense to search for scum off the wagon which really does not make any sense. His process of narrowing down scum players is completely useless.
so yes, we agree that his scumhunting skills aren't good. I still see no scum here.
Then he goes specifically for Rach and makes a case for her that does not even remotely hold up, putting vote #3 on her.
I believe it was hiraki who started this faulty idea, not him. I fell about it too at first, admittedly.
When questioned about his case, he backs off his vote while maintaining that Rach is still scum. Chaos is definitely making up fake reasoning for his vote. His tangion reasoning makes more sense, but his jump onto Tangion is scummy in itself.
why is that jump scummy? :O that's a first, I think?
commented in bold inside

In post 667, inte wrote:hmm we can gather mucho information from this flip

we can probs lynch chaos
what can we gather if he flips town? and what if he flips scum?

~~eh ninja'd of course.
roflcopter wrote:
In post 670, inte wrote:how about we lynch both

we're not lynching rach
ever
and we definitely don't have enough potential mislynches left for you to be throwing around the idea of lynching people because they're useless. we'll be lynching based on scumminess tyvm.
ever? hmm?

AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 669, shos wrote:my point is that if I see nullchaos and nullrach, I pick rach

Shos is scum. Rofl is scum to you but you are voting a null read?
have you missed the part where rofl started cooperating? you are now making me want to vote YOU, call it omgus if you want, but it seems like you've rolled a dice, and then you started defending rofl like your life depend on it and attack me for every single thing I say, nitpicking like a freakin..uh...nitpicker, lol. do you really stand by your argument or are you just throwing out everything you can invent on me to make me look bad?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”