Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hiraki you

Do this shit town or scum

And if I wanted you lynched

You'd be dead

Especially with you rolling over and showing your throat which is not a town tell
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Jal »

So were you not actually trying to get Hiraki lynched at the beginning of D2 when you were trying to persuade people to put votes onto him?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 876, GreyICE wrote:Hiraki you

Do this shit town or scum

And if I wanted you lynched

You'd be dead

Especially with you rolling over and showing your throat which is not a town tell
I honestly have just about nothing to say but Yellow needs to die
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 877, Jal wrote:So were you not actually trying to get Hiraki lynched at the beginning of D2 when you were trying to persuade people to put votes onto him?

Yeah, and I convinced you and Aruguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Fuckers can't let me and Nya make up our minds without whining at us.

Like I know it's tough, but it's literally like the entire game riding here, and if we fuck up it's like, everyone and their pet goldfish gets to play back seat quarterback "OH MY GOD YOU TWO IT WAS SO OBVIOUS AND YOU WERE LIKE CONFIRMED TOWN LOLOLOL"

There's been a LOT of replacements this game, and the replacements have not helped us. Malee was force replaced for Hiraki, Fennin was forced replaced with DJD, charter replaced out for a brick, Snake replaced out for CDB, ye and yeah, I'm a replacement too, I'm aware.

I really wanna just sit down and lynch Yellow/CDB for general CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hiraki has to be the least concerned person about being voted in LyLo ever though. I mean ever. He's like

"Yeah, I'm town. You know? Town! And two people are voting for me in LyLo. Two! Y'know? And like, I gotta say, I think both of them could be town, y'know? Could be. I could appeal to them to lift up their votes, but it'd be like work, y'know? And I'm just sooooo lazzzzyyyy. Instead you should just lynch these people who have nothing to do with me, y'know?"

TAM is like "Once upon a time I was really fucking active, but that was in bygone days of yore, and like it's not even my style anymore. Whose town? Whose scum? These mysteries are too great for words, and la dee dee la dee dee."

Yellow is like "I post once a week, and only to defend myself, but my god when people say something negative, here I come! The Yellow defense force!"

CDB is like "oh gods, why did you lynch the obvious townie who claimed scum, y'know? I have some commentary on things that happened. Confirmed town was all confirmed, and such. Wooooo hoooooooo"

Jal and Argula are like "oh god, we want a lyyyynnnccchhhhh! This is taking to long how dare Nyalite and ICE consider their options really closely in LyLo! FUCKING DEATH! HAHAHAHA. And Hiraki is like "oh man, I hear you two bros, we should totally lynch them even though you're voting for me and stuff." And you both are like "Why good point! We are voting for you, and it's insanely scummy of you to suggest that, and we won't note it because we're busy attacking ICE!"

Slandaar is Slandaar.

Fuck it

Vote: Arugula

You can do worse than sheep confirmed tonw.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Unvote

Nah
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

fuck. the. internet.

or rather, fuck the internet at my house. It's been out until approximately 30 minutes ago, in which I was doing other things than catching up on mafia games. Sorry guys, my camping trip combined with internet problems means I was unexpectantly V/LA until just now. But now i'm going to sleep right now -- I thought I would let you guys know what was going on. I will be able to go on tomorrow (sometime after 6ish... which is 17.5 hours from now).
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Grey,
Arug is scum.
He went after TAM/Hiraki all day one. He only jumped when he saw an easier lynch target. But then D2 he didn't go back to TAM/Hiraki. Even after you pointed out a pretty scummy looking thing Hiraki did. You had to shout at him to get him to vote Hiraki.
Why would he not immediately after a mislynch go back to his main scumspects? Or at least once you pointed out Hiraki's nullread thing.
Ask yourself what town motivation he would have to do that?

Then he is trying(as Jal did) to weaken my attack on him by saying "Well why aren't YOU VOTING FOR Hiraki." Or saying I am trying to down play the Hiraki blunder?

Slandy, Hiraki, B&B, and TAM - I wish they could all be the scum, I really do. I would love to lynch them in that order. But they aren't, at least two aren't.

The partners could be Yellow/CDB. I don't really get a good sense from CDB contribution, and yellow hasn't really said enough that he can't just be flying under the radar right now.
It could be Sland/B&B there was some weird dynamic going on there until I put the four of them together on a scum-list, then all the sudden Jal is calling them out on stuff.
TAM is all over the place right now and Hiraki is.... well you know. So even though it seems unlikely due to them pushing each others lynches, it is still a very real possibility.

Bussing is really strong right now, scum have a lot of power over the vote, especially with Sland locked on yellow, Snake(Now CDB), B&B and yellow being lurkerfish.
Think about how exceedingly hard it is for town to get a lynch right now. Scum realize this. If Slandaar is town it becomes even more difficult, because he has said he won't take his vote off yellow, the scum pairs could cross vote each other and coast till the deadline knowing nothing will really happen. And on monday night when the deadline is drawing near, the SHIT storm that will occur if we are still in this deadlock will make it really easy for them to pull their votes, and consolidate them.

I am think you were right in 682.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 463, yellowbounder wrote:
@Slandaar - I admit that Snake's lurking so very heavily is anti-town, but there are far scummier people left alive.

Yellow implies here that Snake is scummy.

Yellow also says far scummier people are alive but ... who? he never does say.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

GreyICE wrote:
Hiraki has to be the least concerned person about being voted in LyLo ever though. I mean ever. He's like
I hope you realize why
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Slandaar »

A tale of a scumbag: Inside the mind of YellowBounder.

What a glorious day it is today, oh whats this?!
In post 394, yellowbounder wrote:
In post 351, Salamence20 wrote:FUCK IT. I can't stand defending this moron.

I'm scum, I want to die. Kill me.

Fuck you DJD.

Sorry Hiraki, I wanted to play a better game, but I can't stand him. Kill me, end my misery.

What is this I don't even

This townie has made my life so easy! I will just pretend I have no idea whats going on but make sure to avoid the wagon!

How unfortunate Salam and JD got lynched, oh well guess I better claim...
In post 403, yellowbounder wrote:Snake and I.

Better check back later and post some content though otherwise I might look suspicious!

In post 414, yellowbounder wrote:
In post 412, Nyalite wrote:Arugula, Slandaar, and Jal were all voting for him before the fake claim. Aka scummy.

I tended to think that people that opportunistically jump on a bandwagon tended to be scummier? But yeah, in the face of the bogus scum claim, everything was null after that.

@GreyICE - What
exactly
are you accusing the TAM/Hiraki pair of?

Yes, that was good, I am quite proud of it.

I waffled a little bit about the people jumping on the wagon being opportunistic scumbags and the people jumping on the wagon being null but hopefully noone will notice.

In post 454, GreyICE wrote:HEY ASSHATS

TWO PEOPLE ARE CROSSVOTING IN LYLO

MOTHERFUCKING LYLO

DISCUSS

This is
really
not helpful.
Nyalite wrote:@GreyICE Stop derping around and tell us what you're thinking.

Yes, please do.

@Slandaar - I admit that Snake's lurking so very heavily is anti-town, but there are far scummier people left alive.

Hohoho I am being helpful so I get to call others unhelpful and make it seem like I am town.

This Slandaar guy is starting to annoy me but hopefully I have persuaded him to leave Snake and I alone.

Will post again tomorrow, hit my quota of content posting today, that really was quite a good post.

In post 518, yellowbounder wrote:
In post 500, Nyalite wrote:Maybe you should use that caps lock to try and get yellow and B&B to post.

:( I'm sorry.

In post 515, Hiraki wrote:General off-topic and unhelpfulness.

Especially against JD.

Please, find me examples where I was unhelpful in the JD case. I spent most of my time trying to get clarification on his stated positions.

Hiraki, you seemed to be gunning for me the instant you hit the ground, complaining that I was defending Snake. Would you say I should have instead pushed my own lover under a bus?

In post 517, Slandaar wrote:Yellow/Snake own up you're scum.

What did you talk about in your qt pregame?

This, is an example of an unhelpful post. You've already claimed that me and Snake are a scumpair, you're just posting for the sake of it.

To be honest, in my eyes, it's a toss up between Hiraki/TAM, and Malee/Bridges as the pair I'd like to vote for.

More Hiraki/TAM, mostly because I haven't gotten a read on Bridges yet.

GreyICE wrote:
Actually lets freeze votes at the moment and just discuss things.

^ which is why I'm not voting them yet. Don't want scum to come along and quick lynch if it's the wrong pair.

Why is Slandaar asking me about what I talked about in my QT? so unhelpful! all these unhelpful people! I am being helpful though!

In post 529, yellowbounder wrote:
In post 528, Slandaar wrote:Yellow explain to me why Snake asked for an exact start time if he doesn't have a qt to post in?

I want a sensible explanation to explain someone asking for a start time then posting 0 content the whole game. It just makes no sense unless hes scum.

Snake I don't want you answering this, thanks.

So you're asking someone
other
than Snake to explain his behaviour? For that matter, you're asking someone who
mod-confirmed knows
he's town, so it's not like I'm suspecting dark hidden motives.

What do you expect to get out of this line of questioning, Slandaar? Seriously. Ask him.

Oh hes onto me I hate this Slandaar guy leave me alone!

Slandaar seems to think Snake has a QT to post in but he doesn't hes being so unhelpful and useless! maybe I can get him lynched hohoho.

Dear DiaryI voted Slandaar today, I am sure we have this game tied up now all I need to do is wait for the votes to roll in

This GreyICE fellow is sure to vote him
And look at what We are sure to get the town votes we need so I hopped on the wagon as soon as I could and now I am waiting for the victory!

In post 616, yellowbounder wrote:Nyalite, you're a little mean. :P

But sans the sarcasm, your description of the QT stuff sums up my opinion quite nicely.

Im so happy I am about to win I will even include a little smiley!

But better add a little content, that qt stuff was terrible lol! I knew town had qt's lol of course I knew, I read the pms on the front page!
In post 637, yellowbounder wrote:
In post 633, Nyalite wrote:
In post 632, Arugula wrote:His posts aren't telling of alignment, and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about that.

Don't worry, he went V/LA, that will help!
Nyalite, I'm starting to worry that my approval of your sarcasm barbs are clouding my ability to determine your alignment. :P
Jal wrote:
Also, change your horrible avatar.
Thank you for saying this, I think only a lover could soften the blow saying something like that.

Joking aside, I'm not entirely sure what other positions I could put forward?
I've already said: I think we should probably lynch Slandy Bridges or Tamriki.

Also, I just reread the thread again, and realised that Bridges was here from the start. For some reason, I thought he'd replaced in.

Another day and I am still happy as can be! everything is going well, post a little content for the day and off I go!

Also I better say I reread the thread again, that will sound town! hopefully noone will realise I did not bring up anything new or spot anything different to bring up against Sland except for the fact bridge was in the game since the start!

Noone will know I only read the first page

Noone!

Intermission

So far we have analysed all of Yellows early day two posts up till when he votes Slandaar. A lot of scumhunting and content is present along with lots of good reasons why people are scum, no wonder hes so hard to lynch! He has even reread the entire thread!

Oh wait a second...
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 am

Post by yellowbounder »

In post 884, Slandaar wrote:
@Slandaar - I admit that Snake's lurking so very heavily is
anti-town
, but there are far scummier people left alive.

Yellow implies here that Snake is scummy.

Yellow also says far scummier people are alive but ... who? he never does say.

No, I said it was anti-town. Look, it's right there WRITTEN down, I even bolded it so you could find it. Scummy != anti-town.
And, you are correct, I never did say who was scummier in that post. But I have commented,
since then
about how Hiraki's arbitary and random behaviour is annoying, I cannot read TAM for the life of me, Argula's aggression, and the constant banging Slandaar drum.

Slandaar's consistent mischaracterisation of my play and my lover's play is incredibly grating, and not funny.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:26 am

Post by yellowbounder »

@Nyalite, despite what Slandaar may think, I'm perfectly happy to move my vote if a scummier pair (in this case person), turns up. But you'd have to convince me of a pair different from yellowbird. :D
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

saying someone is scummier implies hes scummy

x is scummier than y implies x is still scummy.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:24 am

Post by yellowbounder »

No, no, there's a difference between anti-town (NOT HELPFUL), and scummy (ACTIVELY NOT HELPFUL).
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Slandaar »

Thats not what I am saying at all
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:20 am

Post by yellowbounder »

I'm
saying if a scummier pair than Slandy Bridges turns up, I'll vote for them.

What are
you
saying?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 883, Nyalite wrote:Grey,
Arug is scum.
He went after TAM/Hiraki all day one. He only jumped when he saw an easier lynch target. But then D2 he didn't go back to TAM/Hiraki.

SALAMENCE CLAIMED SCUM. WHY WOULDN'T I JUMP ON HIM? (I know you are going to say I voted DJD for the scumslip, but there was literally no reason not to vote DJD, so your point is moot) AND I DID GO BACK TO AND STILL AM ON TAM/HIRAKI. When are you going to get this through your thick skull?
In post 883, Nyalite wrote:
Even after you pointed out a pretty scummy looking thing Hiraki did. You had to shout at him to get him to vote Hiraki.
Why would he not immediately after a mislynch go back to his main scumspects? Or at least once you pointed out Hiraki's nullread thing.
Ask yourself what town motivation he would have to do that?

Can you please quote where (aside from you) I
haven't
been going after TAM/Hiraki? And I'm only going after you because you are making crap points against me.
Then he is trying(as Jal did) to weaken my attack on him by saying "Well why aren't YOU VOTING FOR Hiraki." Or saying I am trying to down play the Hiraki blunder?

You
still
haven't given a good enough explanation for that one.

In post 883, Nyalite wrote:The partners could be Yellow/CDB. I don't really get a good sense from CDB contribution, and yellow hasn't really said enough that he can't just be flying under the radar right now.

Yellow/CDB could be anyone's partners besides Slandaar/BaB.
It could be Sland/B&B there was some weird dynamic going on there until I put the four of them together on a scum-list, then all the sudden Jal is calling them out on stuff.

So you think putting four of us on a scumlist made us so nervous that we had to bus? You aren't as threatening as you seem.
TAM is all over the place right now and Hiraki is.... well you know. So even though it seems unlikely due to them pushing each others lynches, it is still a very real possibility.

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THE ABOVE QUOTE.
You are either stupid, or scum.
Bussing is really strong right now, scum have a lot of power over the vote, especially with Sland locked on yellow, Snake(Now CDB), B&B and yellow being lurkerfish.

No, actually I doubt the scum would bus in LyLo.
Think about how exceedingly hard it is for town to get a lynch right now. Scum realize this. If Slandaar is town it becomes even more difficult, because he has said he won't take his vote off yellow, the scum pairs could cross vote each other and coast till the deadline knowing nothing will really happen. And on monday night when the deadline is drawing near, the SHIT storm that will occur if we are still in this deadlock will make it really easy for them to pull their votes, and consolidate them.

Here, you are right. Slandaar's vote on Yellow is really unhelpful.
I am think you were right in 682.

What?
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 893, Arugula wrote:SALAMENCE CLAIMED SCUM. WHY WOULDN'T I JUMP ON HIM? (I know you are going to say I voted DJD for the scumslip, but there was literally no reason not to vote DJD, so your point is moot) AND I DID GO BACK TO AND STILL AM ON TAM/HIRAKI. When are you going to get this through your thick skull?

You voted JJD long before sally fake claimed. I said you switched off TAM/Hiraki when you saw it wasn't going any where and people were all going after JJD.
You didn't go back. You voted me for some reason. Then after greyICE yelled at people for pages you reluctantly voted TAM. You can't change that no matter how much you try.
In post 893, Arugula wrote:

Can you please quote where (aside from you) I haven't been going after TAM/Hiraki? And I'm only going after you because you are making crap points against me.

You weren't voting for him beginning D2. Then after Grey yelled at everything, you finally reluctantly voted for him.

You still haven't given a good enough explanation for that one.

I've said it before. I don't buy that scumslip or whatever it was. But I don't trust scumslips very much anyways.
You do, you voted for JJD for a made up scum-slip right after you decided he past your "reaction-test" or whatever. And then when you factor in that you thought TAM/hiraki were scum to begin with it just doesn't make sense.
It's about inconsistency.

Yellow/CDB could be anyone's partners besides Slandaar/BaB.

Yeah, I wasn't saying they couldn't be. I was talking about them being partners with you.

So you think putting four of us on a scumlist made us so nervous that we had to bus? You aren't as threatening as you seem.

Nope. Didn't say that. I noting the fact the dynamic changed only after I put the four of you on a list together.

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THE ABOVE QUOTE. You are either stupid, or scum.

Okay.

That's nice for you.

What?

That was directed to GreyICE
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 894, Nyalite wrote:
You voted JJD long before sally fake claimed. I said you switched off TAM/Hiraki when you saw it wasn't going any where and people were all going after JJD.
You didn't go back. You voted me for some reason. Then after greyICE yelled at people for pages you reluctantly voted TAM. You can't change that no matter how much you try.

I didn't reluctantly vote TAM. Please quote where I showed reluctance to move onto TAM.
You weren't voting for him beginning D2. Then after Grey yelled at everything, you finally reluctantly voted for him.

See above.
I've said it before. I don't buy that scumslip or whatever it was. But I don't trust scumslips very much anyways.
You do, you voted for JJD for a made up scum-slip right after you decided he past your "reaction-test" or whatever. And then when you factor in that you thought TAM/hiraki were scum to begin with it just doesn't make sense.
It's about inconsistency.

You don't trust scumslips?......DJD's "slip" ended up
not
being a slip. However, you are saying that Hiraki
did
slip. And yes, I did think TAM/Hiraki were scum the whole time, but moving off them did not mean I no longer thought they were scum. DJD was more worthy of pressure at the time.
Yeah, I wasn't saying they couldn't be. I was talking about them being partners with you.

My point is you can't use that as evidence when they could be scum with most people. It makes your case seem longer and better than it really is.
Nope. Didn't say that. I noting the fact the dynamic changed only after I put the four of you on a list together.

Uh, yeah. You did say that.

That's nice for you.

Way to ignore my reasoning. Do you think scum are bussing right now? Do you think me/Jal are scum with Hiraki/TAM or Slandaar/BaB are scum with Yellow/CBD?
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 479, Arugula wrote:Meh.

I'm trying to decide between Nyalite and TAM.

Nyalite is scummy, but GreyICE is town.

TAM is scummy and Hiraki is scummy.

I guess I'll go with the double scummy pair.

UNVOTE: Nyalite
VOTE: TheActingMethod

It's hard to conceive of a more reluctant way to vote for someone.

You don't trust scumslips?......DJD's "slip" ended up not being a slip. However, you are saying that Hiraki did slip.

Yes I think it was a slip, but I think town can "scumslip." He is still on my scumlist because of it. But you are way more scummy than him.

And yes, I did think TAM/Hiraki were scum the whole time, but moving off them did not mean I no longer thought they were scum. DJD was more worthy of pressure at the time.

You are proving my point against you. If you thought they were scum the whole time.
Why did you not vote for them beginning D1, or at least when Hiraki blundered?

My point is you can't use that as evidence when they could be scum with most people. It makes your case seem longer and better than it really is.

I am not using them as evidence against you. It is evidence of potential partners with you.

Uh, yeah. You did say that.

Nope. I was noting the facts. You/Jal had a weird dynamic with B&B/Sland
until
I put the four of you on a list together. Then it changed.

Way to ignore my reasoning.

What reasoning? Just your opinion you mean?

Do you think scum are bussing right now? Do you think me/Jal are scum with Hiraki/TAM or Slandaar/BaB are scum with Yellow/CBD?

I think they it is very likely they are bussing.
I don't know who your partners are yet.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

My case on Yellow is actually pretty brilliant

'I reread the thread! I realised bridges was in the game since the start! see I must have reread it! Unfortunately I found no new information and pretty much wasted my time, but I reread the whole thread!'
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fuck this shit.

Vote: TAM

Hiraki has spent 20x more time and effort on the new batman movie than he has on this thread. TAM is effectively a dodo bird. And nyalite's theory is horseshit. Claimed scum must die.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

Actually...

vote: yellowbounder

Why? Gut. And yellowbounder. He never even articulated why he's voting Slandaar, and now he'll vote someone scummier if they show up?

And CDB can burn.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Open Games”